The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Racy from Angels Aura

Looks 10/10 :
Looks exactly as shown on photos, even without make up still look very pretty and mature beauty

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE Gao gao, although her english is cui but once the language barrier is broken her will remind you of your long lost girlfriend, between session and after leaving there was lots of cuddling and kissing

Body/Boobs 6/10 enchanced B Cup :
About 1.6m, no tattoo on her body, slender body with abit of baby fat... man made boobs with implant from bottom of her boobs so scar is very obvious, boobs was ok to play with but the best part was her rected nipples which really stand when she was aroused

Shower 5/10 :
SOP, nothing special to shout about, Shower cubicle was very small and towel was of bad quality

Frenching 7/10 :
Can french, need to initated and break ice 1st she is more of a lips muncher than a tougue fighter

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Very strong cat bathe with lots of slurping and moaning, suction is very strong

BBBJ 8/10 :
She treat my 2IC as a popsicle which she constantly lick the side and my balls, very strong suction as well and long BBBJ (Aprox 8mins) before i ask her for CD

FJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and pumping action, she constantly take my hand and ask me to squeeze her boob while rode me hard and furiously, during cowgirl i also have fun playing with her erected nipples and she started to french me while in cowgirl position, when switched to missionary i play with her nipples while frenching her as well while she moan excitedly

RTF : Yes
Very good bonk, for those who like small size fair girls with very high GFE
Prepare to pick up some basic thai lingo if you want to have fun as well
Old 15-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Racy from Angels Aura

Looks 10/10 :
Looks exactly as shown on photos, even without make up still look very pretty and mature beauty

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE Gao gao, although her english is cui but once the language barrier is broken her will remind you of your long lost girlfriend, between session and after leaving there was lots of cuddling and kissing

Body/Boobs 6/10 enchanced B Cup :
About 1.6m, no tattoo on her body, slender body with abit of baby fat... man made boobs with implant from bottom of her boobs so scar is very obvious, boobs was ok to play with but the best part was her rected nipples which really stand when she was aroused

Shower 5/10 :
SOP, nothing special to shout about, Shower cubicle was very small and towel was of bad quality

Frenching 7/10 :
Can french, need to initated and break ice 1st she is more of a lips muncher than a tougue fighter

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Very strong cat bathe with lots of slurping and moaning, suction is very strong

BBBJ 8/10 :
She treat my 2IC as a popsicle which she constantly lick the side and my balls, very strong suction as well and long BBBJ (Aprox 8mins) before i ask her for CD

FJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and pumping action, she constantly take my hand and ask me to squeeze her boob while rode me hard and furiously, during cowgirl i also have fun playing with her erected nipples and she started to french me while in cowgirl position, when switched to missionary i play with her nipples while frenching her as well while she moan excitedly

RTF : Yes
Very good bonk, for those who like small size fair girls with very high GFE
Prepare to pick up some basic thai lingo if you want to have fun as well
Oh man...i am targetting gals from there liao since u confirm its a legit stable, bro
Old 15-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexinsex169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho Bros, please pm and recommend best stable with really discreet location. Thankssss
Old 15-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost88 View Post
Thanks Bro RollyPolly for the arrangement. Tried Ami :

Looks: 7/10 (Some resemblance to the photo, but she is much shorter & tan in real life)

Frenching: 9/10 (Need to initiate but once started it is non-stop frenching)

BBBJ & CBJ & Catbath: 7/10 (Standard routine for both rounds where she will catbath from top to bottom, brief BBBJ before caps on & continue to cathbath & CBJ)

FJ: 8/10 (No KY needed as she is very wet, aggressive & wild in bed, will initiate position swap & grab you butt to thrust harder)

GFE: 11/10 (GFE is her strong point, genuinely feels like a girlfriend. Nv touch her phone throughout the session, will actively hug & kiss during the break. Even after the session is over she continue to hug and kiss, refuse to let me leave and made me rest and gave me a short massage. Really feel like a girlfriend pampering you)

RTF: 9/10

Really top GFE in my opinion, zero commercial feel. Serviced me well during & after the session (huge +++) when she could have easily wash and dress up after the 2nd shot. Nv touch her phone at all throughout the session (another major +++).
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 15-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for AMI ROLLYPOLLY

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the FR
Old 15-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for JIN of rollypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter11 View Post
First FR for JIN. https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=668721

Oh boy this OKT! Really know how to recommend me the good stuff!
Was hesitant to try JIN because of the price, but seriously she is awesome level of shiok. You guys should try and you will know. The most awesome part is that I can chat with her English and Chinese! She know korean as well!

Looks : 9/10 (Exactly as pictured! This is the best part about RP girls!)
Body : 9/10 (Toned! Nice tattoos on her back and two flowers on the shoulders)
Shower : 7/10 (Nothing special to mention here, really chatty throughout)
Kiss : 10/10 (I don't like rough kissing, she gave just what I prefer as light kissing.
Boobs : D cup (love to see her tits bounced when she is on top of me)
Pussy : shaved, nice pink pussy!
Painting : Did not paint, not a fan of it.
Cat bath : 8/10 (Really like a gf having sex with you! damm High sia!)
FJ : 8/10 (loved how she will bite her lips and grab the pillows when you fuck her in the right angle. was not perfect because I did not doggy her.)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Her suction was good and sensual! I guess her face and eyes compliment her BBBJ skills alot )

This girl is really ang pai category! And definitely worth to RTF anytime! Now I feel bad to share so much information out, wanna keep for myself.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 15-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6356 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Molly from Angels’ Aura

Looks : 9/10 :
Look like chinese. Her face is those thai beauty and flawless face skin

Body : 8/10 :
Thai tanned skin. She is tall for a woman height. She is not fat or should I say she have big bone.

Boobs : 10/10 :
Her greatest asset. Nowadays hardly find natural big boobs. Her boobs is so perfect on her body due to she is tall. Very delicious pair. All the while been fondling, sucking and licking. She seem so enjoy when I do that.

GFE : 10/10 :
GFE right from the moment I enter the room till I leave the place. She simply just know what mens need for a GFE.

Painting : 8/10 :
When u do it slowly and arousing her clitoris. She will get high and moan and moan.

Fingering : 9/10 :
She allow fingering. I only use one finger and finger till can hear the water sound. She is rather horny IMO.

Frenching : 9/10 :
Frenching from small kisses to tongue fight. She have tight lip IMO which is so nice to french

BBBJ : 8/10 :
My 2IC just enjoying the tenderness of her lips and the twirling of her tongue and her movement of her mouth.

FJ : 10/10 :
I only had missionary with her. Because I want to eat her up while also at the same time playing and sucking on her boobs

RTF : 10/10 :
RTF her is a must.. Hard to find this kind of FL

OKT : First time try this new stable and OKT is nice and friendly.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Is very good

Just to add they are from doll88
Honey moan loudly or not.... I like this kind... her kind of face plus moan loudly and then I spray my cum all over her face... wah....perfect combination....
Old 15-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post

Racy from Angels Aura
she looks fucking hot!
I really broke he piggy bank on the Goddess, Iris and Moon

but both Racy and Honey from AA look so inspiring...

Happy bonking
Old 15-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4820 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Honey moan loudly or not.... I like this kind... her kind of face plus moan loudly and then I spray my cum all over her face... wah....perfect combination....
Haha good luck bro, U try that and fulfil Ur fantasy

I try 10 pairs of Tarma and they are the 2nd best

The best is 2 thai frens who worked in Macau before and 21 yo and 24 yo only

So honey and alise is consider very good IMHO
Old 16-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=668477

RTF FR Yogurt Sex Senses
As per my earlier FR for Yogurt, she is as good as before with even better fuck intensity Yes she is tired but still perform as awesomely as per my 1st visit.
Loads of frenching, smooth yet mindblowing BBBJ, we literally fucked the hell out of each other and sweated buckets. The most improved aspect is her GFE which is damn sky high. She will be leaving in 4 to 5 days hopefully i can squeeze in one more RTF, if not possible, i will certainly happily look forward to her next tour
A truly awesome petite power filled lady and a really happy go lucky n of coz, a chio one notwithstanding
Amongst my top tier of great bonk for this year!!!
Old 16-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lastchance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time since i had an urge for a SYT. after looking around, my order of preference was Few (Soi) / Mikki (TP) / Cookie (EM)

Soi didn't reply me and TP replied me thereafter so i went ahead with Mikki.

OKT: response was pretty good and polite.

Mikki - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=668674
Age - ad says 20 but actually 28 liao
Face - older version of the pics and lots of blemishes and spots, no make up on
Body - small B? saggy. looks like given birth before. got tummy. got small untrimmed bush. average tightness.
GFE - not really cos she only know a few phrase of english, and i dont know any thai at all. also as below, cannot french.
French - cannot
Finger - cannot
BJ - average

sad to say it was quite a disappointing session as i'm really looking for a SYT and the age discrepancy is really big. sigh.
Old 16-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

15/10

Tarma at xclusive with Allion and Estima
Advertising can ar/cim and are sisters and both 23
In fact both cousin A 23 and E 29.
Both fucking did not work together before and first time tarma action,
So session was sub standard.

Allion looks 5/10
Bbbj 2/10 afraid of sucking dick
Cim 0/10 afraid of cum, start coughing and shit
Ar 1/10 fucking use finger only

Estima looks 6/10
Bbbj 6/10 at least suck dick for 5 mins
Cim 0/10 cum hater
Ar 5/10 gave me a decent rimjob
Oct fucking not responsive
Rtf fuck no to xclusive

12/10

Tried TRL wawa looks 6/10
Bbbj 10/10
Cim 8/10 TOP 5 but not the TOP
Ar 9/10 she did a very good rimjob
Oct responsive
Rtf yes

Miss ice from p88, give her TOP bonk 2017
Miss bee from p88, hottest mift ever

Lustvegas use to be good, now girls fucking no standard in looks or services

Bangkokgems use to be my best stable but girls now no looks or service

Other new stables did not try but looks to good to be true.

Come on Dome 1
Oct need to up the game with looks and service
SG dollar getting strong against the baht

Let’s hope remaining of 2017 will be good or bullshit,
I hope it will be good
Old 16-10-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 16
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

FR for Mint (TRL) https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=669011

Feeling frisky after a gym session, browse sbf and saw Mint, wow so pretty, fast hand fast leg made the arrangements.

Face: 9.5/10. She is one of the prettiest FL I have spent time with. Wow.
Body: 8.5/10. Slim, reasonably fair skin, B size boobs, wide shoulders, no fats, no tattoos, meaty ass. Hourglass body. Smoking hot.
French: N/A. She shy away from french. Light kisses. Fairly affectionate.
BBBJ: 6.5/10. Fairly SOP. A little bit too eager to cap.
Painting: 8/10. I dunno if its considered trimmed but its still a light bush for me. Given she is such a SYT, I decided to eat her out. No smell. Yum.
FJ: 7/10. Fairly SOP. Very tight. Need KY. Multiple positions no complaints.
GFE: 8/10. A very very sweet and pretty girl out to please.
Masage: N/A. As she just arrived today, I didn't want to exhaust her.

While I only had a shot (very normal for me), I totally enjoyed the experience. Mint is definitely a GEM. Very rare to find such a pretty FL and sweet GFE.

RTF: Hell yeah after my overseas trip.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lynch5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Good for u leh 5555 so experienced sia. Keep up with your good work.
555555555555... stfu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1