The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's pretty hard to stomach. The best we can do this season is win the CL, but either of Scum or Chelski is going to win really big this season with 3 or 4 trophies respectively. When Rafa talks about not being able to concentrate, the reality is that the top two in England are doing that pretty strongly.
Yep, being behind the Scums is really pretty painful. They and Chelski may be doing very well this season but next season we will pose a better challenge. If only we had been attacking our opponents like MU (really enjoy looking at the way they set up their attacks) and also got luck like Chelski this season, we should have been in a better position then now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
That's why he commands my very 200% respect, compared to a certain Shortie Owen who didn't think twice about walking out of the club who made him what he was (well, he's nothing now).
Worst still, if you consider the fact that Madrid is Rafa's hometown & previous club (both as a player & as a coach) ... while Liverpool is Shortie Owen's hometown!!!
Good and very valid comparison. Like the new nick for Owen.

Straits Times reported that MU is eyeing him ..... My goodness. Hope he dun come back and haunt us like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Too bad for Capello le... cos he must also do well in Champions League mah... Oh... and must also win in style (something Capello is not known for...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Neither is Rafa to be honest (maybe that's why he declined).
Ha ha, bro Rahl, gotta agree with you on this. See, we do agree sometimes.

Rafa certainly dun believe in having very big name stylo galaticos. Good for him and good for Liverpool. No point in having a team of stylo-milo players but not getting results. Playing lousy and win is certainly better than playing pretty and lose.

Cheers
Old 19-04-2007, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Liverpool 2 Boro 0

Effective 2nd half.
Though It's probably gonna be remembered as another Gerrard virtuoso, I thought Pennant & Mascherano played well enough to deserve a mention. Otherwise, the rest of the team was generally just above average ... except for Sissoko & Zenden.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 19-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool 2 Boro 0

Quote:
Effective 2nd half.
Though It's probably gonna be remembered as another Gerrard virtuoso, I thought Pennant & Mascherano played well enough to deserve a mention. Otherwise, the rest of the team was generally just above average ... except for Sissoko & Zenden.
Between Sissoko and Zenden, they had 3 good chances within the penalty box. No wonder Sissoko came off the field looking so glum. He should really have nailed his 2nd effort and score his first goal that would have given him loads of confidence. I think Rafa will continue to ask him to go forward and assist in the attack esp now he has Mascherano to cover. But I am not sure if that is the best thing to do.

BTW bro, got a question for you since you have been to Anfield. Had always been wanting to ask this -- Always hear in the background at Anfield the announcer saying "Operation Anfield Exercise" or something like that. What was that all about?

Cheers
Old 19-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
Straits Times reported that MU is eyeing him ..... My goodness. Hope he dun come back and haunt us like that.
First of all, I'm fully confident he's lost it, so Shortie Owen wouldn't be able to "haunt" us much liao.
More critically, since the late 60s (birth of the very rivalry between Manure/Scums & us), there has been no trade of players (especially established internationals) between the 2 clubs ... Paul Ince was the only one that headed in the other direction & this has remained a pride on the Kop that the only "defector" so far chose to forsake Manure.
So, now there's a possibility that there's gonna be an ex-Red becoming a Red Devil ... & just who might it be?? Who else, but Shortie Owen would even consider doing such a thing??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 19-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think Rafa will continue to ask him to go forward and assist in the attack esp now he has Mascherano to cover. But I am not sure if that is the best thing to do.
I really dun see Mascherano as THE purist holding player.
I just feel that Rafa is using the Mascherano-Sissoko combination more these days (but still only against the lesser teams) for 2 reasons:
1) spur Alonso to play better & regain his form
2) allow Sissoko to gain in confidence "playing" the ball

Quote:
BTW bro, got a question for you since you have been to Anfield. Had always been wanting to ask this -- Always hear in the background at Anfield the announcer saying "Operation Anfield Exercise" or something like that. What was that all about?
Uncle, I've no doubt been to Anfield (albeit a long long time ago) but I dun do that week in, week out ... or even month in, month out. So, I really dunno ... see, there're things I dunno too.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 19-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
First of all, I'm fully confident he's lost it, so Shortie Owen wouldn't be able to "haunt" us much liao.
I have always felt that Owen isn't such a great player and speedy players like him can't really last too long but Ferggie must have seen something in him to have even considered him when there are so many choices out there.

Cheers
Old 19-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Effective 2nd half.
Yup Pennant was the best for me, he's looking lively again tonight - maybe the penny's dropped at last

Not overly impressive display tonight but at least we got the three points in the bag.
Old 19-04-2007, 06:38 AM
Samster

ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Between Sissoko and Zenden, they had 3 good chances within the penalty box. No wonder Sissoko came off the field looking so glum. He should really have nailed his 2nd effort and score his first goal that would have given him loads of confidence. I think Rafa will continue to ask him to go forward and assist in the attack esp now he has Mascherano to cover. But I am not sure if that is the best thing to do.
Sigh.. Momo's just looking awful at the moment. His ball control and distribution was poor again tonight and at the moment it's tough to see what he's bringing to the team. I guess most people have debated what his best use is but against teams like boro I think it's a waste of time playing him as we're not really gonna need a destructive midfielder against the kind of quality boro are going to have in the middle.

Carragher was sort of a bummer. These mistakes that he keeps making every 300 games are just inexcusable and he really needs to pull his socks up

Trendy match but then again we can be positive that we've comfortably beaten a team without really going past 3rd gear
Old 19-04-2007, 06:40 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have always felt that Owen isn't such a great player and speedy players like him can't really last too long
He still has that killer instinct & give him a chance he will convert it. Owen is too professional if compared to God,that's why ,in the absence of alternative,I believe he will join the scums if there is truth in the rumour ,of course he is well aware that he will be hated. I really can't see him finish his career at a mid table club like Newcastle.
Old 19-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have always felt that Owen isn't such a great player and speedy players like him can't really last too long but Ferggie must have seen something in him to have even considered him when there are so many choices out there.

Cheers
lol good luck to Fergie then, he'll probably be injured for half of the season
Old 19-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Liverpool 2 Boro 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
Yup Pennant was the best for me, he's looking lively again tonight - maybe the penny's dropped at last

Not overly impressive display tonight but at least we got the three points in the bag.
bro, agree with you.
the most important is the 3 pts, impressive display is a bonus for us who are watching the match.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 19-04-2007, 06:49 AM
KnightBronze

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

ya i agree but a word on pennant.

in these type of games i have no worries

its the big games that he lacks quality in..
Old 19-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro, agree with you.
the most important is the 3 pts, impressive display is a bonus for us who are watching the match.
Haha yeah we could really have done with some extra flair today going forward but 3 points are 3 points

With the formation we played there are two players that I really missed. Kewell and Garcia. Either could have played on the left and kept Zenden on the bench or either are more than capable of playing behind Crouch allow Gerrard to sit Momo on the bench.

Btw thks for the points bro, will return as soon as i regain power
Old 19-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightBronze View Post
ya i agree but a word on pennant.

in these type of games i have no worries

its the big games that he lacks quality in..
Dun worry bro, tentatively we dun have to worry about that. What matters is that he has improved and regardless if he's able to take us to the next level, doubts are inevasible
Old 19-04-2007, 08:55 AM
kb_soo80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Effective 2nd half.
The magic of STEVEN GERRARD

Quote:
Agreed!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1