The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Looks great. Bro, if you don't want her anymore, please give me. thank you lots.
Will appreciate your kind gesture.
Bro, i'm in the q after u
Old 24-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
she looks young.
is it tears of joy or tears of pain?
share contact bro... haha
Old 24-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 8
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Bro.. Sammyboy can host lor.. see the load pics button when you replying thread?
Old 24-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

Must let me eat her first. Hahaha
Old 24-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMushroom View Post

Sure Bro. You are the boss, you eat 1st, finish eating, i finish your leftovers.

Looking forward to receiving her contact from you soon. 😋
Old 24-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Sure Bro. You are the boss, you eat 1st, finish eating, i finish your leftovers.

Looking forward to receiving her contact from you soon. 😋
i will finish up the bones...
Old 24-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
limkai is Cool - loads of Potential

Meeting a maid tommorrow..wp not with her..any suggestion which hotel allow?
Old 24-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brothers. Aren’t u all even trying to hook up the maids by your self ? I see our fellow brothers want to eat the left over and the bones. Aren’t you even attempting on your on first to hook up? The recent pics I posted, a lot of the brothers here pM asking for contacts. Pls at least try your best.. there are so
Many tips given by the brothers here. Use them to your advantage. Now the maids are clever. They know that their numbers are being passed around. They might just block you off. The best way is still to hook up face to face. Just my humble advise. No offence though
Old 24-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Ya...the fish you ownself caught always taste better

Old 25-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
she looks young.
is it tears of joy or tears of pain?

She is now my 2nd FB already.. now got 2 and im more than enough! And that time is actually fear because she first time did with a guy that meet first time lah!
Old 25-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

anyone up before this?
Old 25-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 18
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

I have a maid contact up fpr exchange, she work in catering and is very very tight like very long never get fuck by people.
Please leave your fish and exchange

Last edited by bonk69; 25-08-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Careful this maid might have STD
Old 25-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

looks delicious bro.....grats!

Quote:

Cant wait to meet her. More to come
Old 25-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yummy Yummy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1