The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Bro Pocketrocket

Yings is useless, I dont bother going there anymore. Most of the time the girls are below par.
Old 15-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yamadei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Just had my first Asian Massage at Ying's today...

Had this Chinese girl called Yuka or Yuki...She said that she only works on Thurs and Sun (all day).

A few months back this year while I was @ the Preston joint I overheard the gal @front desk telling a customer that some dude had booked this same Yuki for 4 hrs (yes!! FOUR hrs!! what kind of dumb fcuk would do that??)

I think the girls work a few days in Preton and a few days in Vermont South (tui na).
Old 16-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Just tried Yuki a korean gal from Tope 39 and the boobs are fake...

is there any nearby brothel near Tope street ? I walk about 10 mins to 466 city road and found the gals are more mixed asian..

any other around that area ?
Old 16-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Daytime girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
Just a quick post about the daytime girls, i've done FRs on them before but thought i'd update bros on their service..

The girls who usually work daytime currently are:

Hitomi - not a fan of her.. she's good looking with an out-of-proportion body.. she's developed an attitude problem and her service has really gone down.. would not recommend to other bros..

Bianca - great body.. GFE and DFK.. highly recommended..

Pink - very pretty slim girl.. moody but if she's in a good mood, she can give quite a good service..

Vicki - tall, long legs with fake tits.. amazing service and quite a nice girl to chat to.. highly recommended..

Other daytime girls = Asako, Gemma (new girl),
Is this the same Asako as the one in 2008-2009?
Old 16-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Just tried Yuki a korean gal from Tope 39 and the boobs are fake...

is there any nearby brothel near Tope street ? I walk about 10 mins to 466 city road and found the gals are more mixed asian..

any other around that area ?
You know of Madam Leona at 59?
Old 16-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just had my first Asian Massage at Ying's today...

Went to both 39 and 43 Tope earlier but the girls weren't appealing at all today, hence thought, what the hell...Maybe just go for a drive up north and try out the MP today.

Had this Chinese girl called Yuka or Yuki...She said that she only works on Thurs and Sun (all day).

Massage was terrible and charged $50 for a quick BBBJ which is crazy...Dun reckon I will do it again
Noticed the mention of Ying's a few times. Where is it?
Old 17-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Noticed the mention of Ying's a few times. Where is it?

Kindly refer to previous posting by other mates
Old 17-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boombaa View Post
anione in melb nw? good strip club to recommend?
I believe Gold finger is the best around, but no touching..Others like Kittens, you might still get lucky to touch for abit more $$
Old 17-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I walk about 10 mins to 466 city road and found the gals are more mixed asian..

Mixed Asian? Niceee...Anyone good to recommend mate?
Old 18-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is another japanese one in China town called "tea rose" but i think its exclusively for Japanese maybe. No signage but it's the same place at a restaurant called Shoya. I never been there but I knew a few girls that worked there. nothing else offered except purely friendly companionship I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysong View Post
Anyone know of a good hostess bar in the city asian style with karaoke ? I kinda of miss those karaoke in geylang like BS.
I've been to a few like hollywood and CK bar in Ltl Bourke, but nothing to shout about. Been to Asuka as well on Bourke street over price japanese hostess lounge. I've heard rumour of some in chinatown but cant pinpoint the exact venue.

Last edited by skirtchaser; 18-07-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 18-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysong View Post
Anyone know of a good hostess bar in the city asian style with karaoke ? I kinda of miss those karaoke in geylang like BS.
I've been to a few like hollywood and CK bar in Ltl Bourke, but nothing to shout about. Been to Asuka as well on Bourke street over price japanese hostess lounge. I've heard rumour of some in chinatown but cant pinpoint the exact venue.
Does these bars allow touchy touchy or fucky fucky like those in Asia?

Whats the damage?
Old 18-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Boys...as promised here is my FR on my first experience at Tui Na (Springvale Rd, Vermont South).

The place is a 4-5 of houses from Magic Car Wash and since I was gonna was my car I decided to pop by (yeah right Lolz). It has a large yellow TUI NA sign at the front so you cannot miss it.

Anyway the place accepts only cash FYI and went for the 70 bucks 1/2 hr session.

The room is kinda simple with no shower attached and a massage bed. So if anyone wants a more sophisticated set up this is not the place to go...The first thing I went inside the room I saw a sign saying 'Strictly non sexual'...after seeing this sianz already. Means the only happy ending as stated by Bro Leonard was hj, dun expect anything more than tat

One more thing was that once you enter the joint, this PRC lady would lead u to the room straight...so u cant really choose the girls unless u specifically request for a certain someone and girls working frequently come and go...so dun really have any permanent ones.

So as the story goes, went in the room and waited for the chick, 5 mins later came in a girl called NaNa, a petite ah-lian looking with a damn nice ass from taiwan wearing a short sexy black dress. Both of us stripped to our birthday suits and I proceeded to lie on the massage bed. Massage nothing to shout about with her only using powder and rub my back and front. Autoroaming is allowed only at the top Tried my luck touching her down there but she say 'bu wei shen' (not hygenic) and told me only can touch the top. HJ has only soso and she kept changing her hands after every 4 strokes..how the f*** can u cum out like tat...lolz. Took me a while longer to cum out and all she did was use toilet roll clean up. Tot at least had some wet wipes...so practically u have yer lil bro still soaked with baby oil while u start wearing yer clothes....damn uncomfortable lah.

Thus here is my ratings
Name: Nana
Origin: Taiwan
Body: 7 (rate higher cuz of her damn qiao ass which buay tahan I wanna bang)
Boobs: B
Massage: 4
HJ: 5.5 (as I said keep swapping hands after every 4-5 strokes)
RTF: Most unlikely, unless there is a more happening gal working there then I might consider going down again.

Overall this place is kinda clean with HJ provided only which is included in the booking cost. More like a hit and miss place and unless u get damn lucky, expext nothing more. A good idea would be to bring some of yer own wet wipes cuz other than wiping off yer didi with dry toilet paper, u would be in for an uncomfortable ride home. I also checked that most of the gals are PRC with a Thai and Taiwanese. hope this helps ppl.
Old 18-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Almost forgot had another FR at 39 Tope.

I have tried Mango 4 times already from the recommendation of OKT.
Proceeded to the room and she gave me a shower. Straight after the shower she dried me up and immediately went to give me a bbbj. After that she got up and asked me to dry her and while I was doing it she grabbed me and DFK. Pretty happening this chick. When we both were dried up she pushed me onto the bed for a cat bath...man her ass was damn nice but it felt really hard...she thent told me she went for plastic surgery at the ass area. Lolz. But I must say her bbbj is pretty good with enough suction but not wet enough though. Proceeded to cap me and did 4 diff positions and finally came out during doggy. Though I paid for 30 mins she capped me again and told me to go one more round...but sadly before I could cum the buzzer rang. So insted of showering immediately, she ripped the condom and put some ky jelly to give me ahj...taking her time and not rushing. She said still got the second buzzer to go and told me not to rush. Lolz...talk about service this gal is one of the best I've had.

Name: Mango
Origin: Korean
Breast: C enhanced
DFK: Yes
Painting: Yes
Bbbj: 7 (giving u the cfm look)
FJ: 7 (love her sexy moans and naughty looks she gives u)
RTF: Of course

Anyway if any bro can up my points pls do.

Cheers]
Old 18-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Almost forgot had another FR at 39 Tope.

I have tried Mango 4 times already from the recommendation of OKT.
Thank you so much for the detailed FR...Might give Mango a go next timeee...Then again, I prefer all natural breasts then enhanced

Anyway, she gave u a BBBJ standing up?
Old 18-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you so much for the detailed FR...Might give Mango a go next timeee...Then again, I prefer all natural breasts then enhanced

Anyway, she gave u a BBBJ standing up?
I was standing up and she was kneeling. Lolz tats wat I meant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1