The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
That's the problem with Abby. She's a good girl with a really bad temper and insists on her way all the time. Sometimes I wonder why am I still doing all these for her.
Wild ex gf you have
Old 25-10-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Wild ex gf you have
Maybe you're right, she can't seem to settle down.
Old 31-10-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NippleSpotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg Ikr! Had the same experience and can totally agree with you. Its always the tiny tiddies or flat chested that have long and fat nipples
Old 01-11-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleSpotter View Post
Omg Ikr! Had the same experience and can totally agree with you. Its always the tiny tiddies or flat chested that have long and fat nipples
Maybe it's the way it is? Those that have little tits have long nipples to make up for it? As long as they work the same way I think it isn't too much of an issue.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleSpotter View Post
Not always. Wifey is a high B cup (bordering to C cup) and she has big nips
Old 02-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
5wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro
Old 05-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Not always. Wifey is a high B cup (bordering to C cup) and she has big nips
Oh, that's a rare gem.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Oh, that's a rare gem.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 14-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Was chilling in a pool with a cousin over the weekend and since most people are out travelling we had the pool to ourselves most of the time. This cousin of mine is a doctor and I wasn't expecting her to turn up in a bikini by the pool (with pretty impressive cleavage).

I was relaxing in the corner of the pool with sunglasses and cousin was just being annoying by splashing water when trying to show me some of the exercises we can do in a pool.

In one of her moves, she did a full stretch and suddenly her top snapped. Time sort of stood frozen for us but during that period I had the chance to admire her perky tits (probably B or C) with twenty cent brown areolas and nipples. One of her nipple might be inverted but I'm not sure as it was only a few seconds.

Anyway, I turned my back to offer her some modesty so she has time to tighten up the top and as luck would have it, there wasn't anybody near the pool at the time (didn't spot anybody on the balconies too).

She continued splashing water on me but with more constrained movements from her exercises. She also explained not wearing the bikini for quite some time.

No complaints from me.
Old 14-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was chilling in a pool with a cousin over the weekend and since most people are out travelling we had the pool to ourselves most of the time. This cousin of mine is a doctor and I wasn't expecting her to turn up in a bikini by the pool (with pretty impressive cleavage).

I was relaxing in the corner of the pool with sunglasses and cousin was just being annoying by splashing water when trying to show me some of the exercises we can do in a pool.

In one of her moves, she did a full stretch and suddenly her top snapped. Time sort of stood frozen for us but during that period I had the chance to admire her perky tits (probably B or C) with twenty cent brown areolas and nipples. One of her nipple might be inverted but I'm not sure as it was only a few seconds.

Anyway, I turned my back to offer her some modesty so she has time to tighten up the top and as luck would have it, there wasn't anybody near the pool at the time (didn't spot anybody on the balconies too).

She continued splashing water on me but with more constrained movements from her exercises. She also explained not wearing the bikini for quite some time.

No complaints from me.
Nice! Any progression after the pool since already saw her tits?
Old 15-11-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have seen a few friends naked before, a Latina, a Hungarian, a Kuwaiti, a local Chinese. By far the best body is the latina. I am new here and not sure how to upload a picture.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How old is ur cousin? Chio?

Quote:

No complaints from me.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Nice! Any progression after the pool since already saw her tits?
No, she's pretty boring actually.
Old 15-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
How old is ur cousin? Chio?
Close to mid 30s, I'll say slightly above average?

I think seeing tits to a doctor is pretty common, so no big deal I guess.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Saw a colleague's button down boob gap in office.

Think she's B or C, can't really tell because the safety pin came off and I think the push up bra was too much for the fabric.

I can literally see so much of her bra cup and tits from the side. Unfortunately didn't catch sight of her nipple even though her push up bra was showing so much of her tits and cleavage.

It was really hard talking to her with a straight face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1