The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 03-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
toddy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
you guys know where i can reach out for china femdom video?
try this link.....

http://85.17.187.83/saff/index.php?t...002#msg5479002
Old 04-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just forget abt so-called valeria dom. Look at the way she say things, do you think she is capable of good service? Good service doesn't necessarily mean a Mistress is less evil or more merciful. I'd rather pay for good service but less experience Mistress. Think valeria takes pleasure in just seeing emails of subs begging her for service and she'll cum at that. Even if she pays me I wouldn't use her service, hahaha!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Divinewind I wholeheartedly agree. In my opinion. A good Mistress is one who listens to what the client/sub desires and then incorporates that into a session with her own personal characteristics that make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more - a trait that seems to be ingrained in many Japanese Mistresses and the Japanese SM culture.

One reason I will never session with an American Mistress ever again is a general holier than thou attitude from the start - "You do what I say and like and what you desire does not matter as much..and you will pay big money to do so". It is such a turn off to me.
Now I do not mean to say all are like that but I suspect many are.
From reading some reviews on here I sense some girls in Singapore have this same attitude.

It has gotten to the point that I cannot even watch femdom videos featuring American Mistresses as I find them mostly unattractive,unappealing and the entire American style of SM is not even sexually stimulating. Not to mention most of the American Mistresses are overweight, look phony, and not at all attractive.
It seems the best looking Mistresses inthe US are the native Japanese, Korean, and other Asians who move there. Of course then there is a chance they get infected with the sex negative feminist disease American woman in the sex industry have and by then it is too late.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros into forced bi? As in forced to suck cock? Was thinking of trying a session with one mistress and 2 slaves serving her
Old 06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Any bros into forced bi? As in forced to suck cock? Was thinking of trying a session with one mistress and 2 slaves serving her
Bro, very interesting topic, never try but sometimes just think abt it, waiting for your FR, BTW can disclose who the domme is?
Old 06-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Just forget abt so-called valeria dom. Look at the way she say things, do you think she is capable of good service? Good service doesn't necessarily mean a Mistress is less evil or more merciful. I'd rather pay for good service but less experience Mistress. Think valeria takes pleasure in just seeing emails of subs begging her for service and she'll cum at that. Even if she pays me I wouldn't use her service, hahaha!
Bro divinewind, I believe it is a case of sour grapes for Mistress Valeria Sinn. She has failed to realise that word-of-mouth recommendation is the best form of advertising. One does not become a good dominatrix overnight. Rather, it is the accumulation of experiences, some good, some bad, over the years and her journey of self-discovery that will make her a good dominatrix who will have many loyal customers vouching for her quality service and in turn, referring others to her.

I like to mention two local Mistresses whom I have personally tried and will be engaging their services again. First is Mistress Minky while the second is Mistress Sin Cee Cee. I smiled as I recall both of my sessions as I had a really good time with both of them. These two ladies are serious about providing good service and I am grateful to have them indulge me in my BDSM fantasy. In turn, I recommend them to other bros whom I hope will have a good time with them as well.

It is too bad that Mistress Valeria Sinn will not be recommended by me.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Divinewind I wholeheartedly agree. In my opinion. A good Mistress is one who listens to what the client/sub desires and then incorporates that into a session with her own personal characteristics that make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more - a trait that seems to be ingrained in many Japanese Mistresses and the Japanese SM culture.

One reason I will never session with an American Mistress ever again is a general holier than thou attitude from the start - "You do what I say and like and what you desire does not matter as much..and you will pay big money to do so". It is such a turn off to me.
Now I do not mean to say all are like that but I suspect many are.
From reading some reviews on here I sense some girls in Singapore have this same attitude.

It has gotten to the point that I cannot even watch femdom videos featuring American Mistresses as I find them mostly unattractive,unappealing and the entire American style of SM is not even sexually stimulating. Not to mention most of the American Mistresses are overweight, look phony, and not at all attractive.
It seems the best looking Mistresses inthe US are the native Japanese, Korean, and other Asians who move there. Of course then there is a chance they get infected with the sex negative feminist disease American woman in the sex industry have and by then it is too late.
Bro calbts, I like the way you put it "...make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more". That to me, is the true test whether a dominatrix is worth her salt.

Guess if ever I go US, I should look for a Japanese Mistress instead, yes?
Old 06-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro robertchua,

I honestly cannot recommend anybody now because I have not sessioned in the US in about 10 years.
There was a Mistress Kyoko that used to work in New York City from about 2000-2006 or so.
I have attached many older photos of her looking hot in boots.
She was a genuine native Japanese Mistress ( not American born )
I never met her but did have some email contact once when I was in Tokyo and she was in New York. I asked her for a possible session in Tokyo (this was when La Siora and Club BO-TE were the only options for foreigners) and I remember saying she wished she was in Tokyo at that time and she missed it. So I never sessioned with her. Have no idea where she is today or if she is retired from dominating.

Again though - go to the US for the food and sights. Save your money for Mistresses in Japan.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got think of it before.... But kinda hard to pull it off

Anyone thought of getting a girl to punch you in the stomach?
Old 06-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro i cannot leh.. i only serve ladies..
Old 06-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Bro robertchua,

I honestly cannot recommend anybody now because I have not sessioned in the US in about 10 years.
There was a Mistress Kyoko that used to work in New York City from about 2000-2006 or so.
I have attached many older photos of her looking hot in boots.
She was a genuine native Japanese Mistress ( not American born )
I never met her but did have some email contact once when I was in Tokyo and she was in New York. I asked her for a possible session in Tokyo (this was when La Siora and Club BO-TE were the only options for foreigners) and I remember saying she wished she was in Tokyo at that time and she missed it. So I never sessioned with her. Have no idea where she is today or if she is retired from dominating.

Again though - go to the US for the food and sights. Save your money for Mistresses in Japan.

Bro calbts, I thank you for the lovely pictures of Mistress Kyoko in thigh high leather boots. It is a pity that Mistress Kyoko cannot be found. Otherwise, I will be sure to engage her services.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Got think of it before.... But kinda hard to pull it off

Anyone thought of getting a girl to punch you in the stomach?
Bro, it should be pretty easy to find a girl (paying her of course) to punch you in your stomach. But I think girls prefer slapping in general. Punching not so lady-like, right?
Old 06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I jus msg mistress kathy, she quoted $200/hr. is the price right?.

jus to check with the bros who served her b4. coz i think might sound abit too steep for a newbie.

Thanks
Old 06-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yep, ever thought of it but never done it. I sometimes thought about my mistress making love with another slave and after both have cum, she will force me to eat her pussy and suck his cock. A cocktail of hers and his cum.I too only serve women and strictly speaking this is still serving the mistress because it is she who force me to suck cock.

Realistically speaking, that can only be possible with a condom. I wonder which of our mistress here is game for that?
Old 06-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
I jus msg mistress kathy, she quoted $200/hr. is the price right?.

jus to check with the bros who served her b4. coz i think might sound abit too steep for a newbie.

Thanks
That's what she quoted me too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1