The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxswedcvfrtgb View Post
Finally mission accomplished with first pinoy bonk.. 5 hours of non-stop action..It is 4 hrs out from hotel room but still can feel the softness of lips on my dick... So amazing.. Not sure of others but this pinoy is so good and super horny.. I thought I would throw her on bed and fuck her out crazy.. It did happen for first 30 mins.. later she took the control and taken care of me so well tat she made a ride in all holes in all positions.. I CIM twice.. she happily drank without wasting it.. she licked me so well.. even licked my ass rim.. driven me crazy... It seemed as if she had taken me for a ride.. not I...
good for u! ass rim is the best for me
Old 26-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbuddyind View Post
Newbie here .... Any bro's have contacts to trade? hmmm thinking of going lucky plaza today to 'hunt' and look-see. not sure how to approach as there are many in groups.
Go OT hunt, higher chance more variety. All type of fishes to choose and easier than LP.
Old 26-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_man View Post
Asking for a friend. What do you do if you end up seeing your own helpers photos posted here?
First qn will be, it's his fb or what?
Old 26-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
got maid asking for 70 for 2 hrs sexxion.. should i?? heheh

scared no energy to thrust 2 times within 2 hours... lol
decided to save money and met her in town... she was following behind while I was in front try to secure a safe secluded spot.. the thought that giving some small $ can result in a live meat following u to satisfy u is damn shiok feeling.
finally secured a quiet spot and fondle her away.. necking her feeling her legs and ass beneath her sexy skirt makes me damn horny.. pull her hands to rubba my stick cock hidden inside my jeans until bay tahan .. just unbuckle and let out the big cock asking her to bbbj with those pouty lips
she obliged and damn soft and wet feeling.. after a good 10 mins I just came and she just continue wanking my clock away to release all my sperm...
aftwr the deed we walk around and she request to go FJ next time..
Paid her a token $ and parted ways..
Awesome Sunday today...

Last edited by supershaft; 26-08-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 26-08-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qazxswedcvfrtgb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
good for u! ass rim is the best for me
Yeahhh indeed...not sure why she was so passionate to stick her tongue deep in the ass..and as well drink whole cum while cim with no single drop oozing out.. but it was heavenlyyy...
Old 26-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

any bros now going down to orchard tower and hunt

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
decided to save money and met her in town... she was following behind while I was in front try to secure a safe secluded spot.. the thought that giving some small $ can result in a live meat following u to satisfy u is damn shiok feeling.
finally secured a quiet spot and fondle her away.. necking her feeling her legs and ass beneath her sexy skirt makes me damn horny.. pull her hands to rubba my stick cock hidden inside my jeans until bay tahan .. just unbuckle and let out the big cock asking her to bbbj with those pouty lips
she obliged and damn soft and wet feeling.. after a good 10 mins I just came and she just continue wanking my clock away to release all my sperm...
aftwr the deed we walk around and she request to go FJ next time..
Paid her a token $ and parted ways..
Awesome Sunday today...

Wow Bro, great adventure you got there.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 27-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Brothers. Aren’t u all even trying to hook up the maids by your self ? I see our fellow brothers want to eat the left over and the bones. Aren’t you even attempting on your on first to hook up? The recent pics I posted, a lot of the brothers here pM asking for contacts. Pls at least try your best.. there are so
Many tips given by the brothers here. Use them to your advantage. Now the maids are clever. They know that their numbers are being passed around. They might just block you off. The best way is still to hook up face to face. Just my humble advise. No offence though
yeah bro, i understand. I tried but to no avail. no choice but to eat leftovers. Will greatly appreciate for leftovers to eat. Thanks alot Bros.

😂
Old 27-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=scuderia88;17732213]yeah bro, i understand. I tried but to no avail. no choice but to eat leftovers. Will greatly appreciate for leftovers to eat. Thanks alot Bros.

😂[/QUOTE

Wish you best of luck bro. Hope you score. I got one left over indon. If you want you pm me. But she has a bf now. Not sure how serious. You need to charm her and see how well you can progress. I never up her b4. She was my ex fuck buddy Friend.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=steadfast;17733169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
yeah bro, i understand. I tried but to no avail. no choice but to eat leftovers. Will greatly appreciate for leftovers to eat. Thanks alot Bros.

😂[/QUOTE

Wish you best of luck bro. Hope you score. I got one left over indon. If you want you pm me. But she has a bf now. Not sure how serious. You need to charm her and see how well you can progress. I never up her b4. She was my ex fuck buddy Friend.
it's ok bro. no thanks. I prefer Pinoys.
I shall wait for any kind Bros here to share their leftovers.
I'm a beggar, must beg Bros here to give me their finished leftovers. 😂
Old 27-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3565 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

i know her from Badoo anyone hv tried her b4 btw She is not a miad
Old 27-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
i know her from Badoo anyone hv tried her b4 btw She is not a miad
She had got very big nipples.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-08-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
She had got very big nipples.
Nice, u try her?
Old 27-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 6
alceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalceric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone have contact to share.
Old 27-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
Anyone have contact to share.
usually they exchange and not really shared.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1