The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
just now she text me say want me to hold wedding for her before tummy gets bigger. also request me to rent a house for her and her sister.

the requests starts coming in...

anway she alreay agree to sleep with me over the weekend. hotel also booked. so i will just enjoy fucking a pregnant girl this weekend.
Just take care since you are sure that this baby is yours you can do what you want but don't regret it later

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Is S$500 sufficient in Can tho?
S$500 doing what in Can Tho????

If she just stay at home helping out taking of her nephews and nieces; $500 each month is a lot of $. Many people just earn abt $5Mill each month

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Depends. Can Tho has city and village, also depend on whether she has a house to stay or needs to rent a room, etc ..... You who went there knows best!!!
city
stay with parents but has to contribute to household expenses ba
never went can tho before
Old 26-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just an update to my case.

doc advice to abort the baby. so this morning went to eat abortion pill. after that come back hotel and did the usual fucking and shooting session. but this time, the sperm flow out light brown colour. guess the baby was gone..

in anyway, my problem is considered solved. she say next 2 months, no fucking allowed, then added on 'but see how'
Old 26-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
never went can tho before
You should since u are supporting her.
There also got a few tourist places of interest.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

doc advice to abort the baby. so this morning went to eat abortion pill. after that come back hotel and did the usual fucking and shooting session. but this time, the sperm flow out light brown colour. guess the baby was gone..
Dun bullshit.... google what happens after taking the abortion pill. Unless your ger is robot or insane, no woman of the right shape can take pill and have sex after it.

SBF is a good place to write about fantasy by insane person. If I keep responding to u, others will think I am insane too. My last reply on this fantasy.
Old 26-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
. If I keep responding to u, others will think I am insane too.
Isn't holding Mas jimfairy hands insane
Old 26-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Isn't holding Mas jimfairy hands insane
Quite true worst.
Old 26-10-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your must be so damn proud of your insensitive actions

Zapping you is the kindest thing compared to the besiege
of bad karma that's coming to haunt you

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 26-10-2015 at 01:36 AM.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:56 AM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bullshit.... google what happens after taking the abortion pill. Unless your ger is robot or insane, no woman of the right shape can take pill and have sex after it.

SBF is a good place to write about fantasy by insane person. If I keep responding to u, others will think I am insane too. My last reply on this fantasy.
i think u dunno anything abt abortion. at least i learnt this yesterday. if baby is less than 7 weeks, she can take abortion pill. the pill she took yesterday is just to kill baby. 2 days later, she need to take another pill to 'flush' it out. this one will make her really pain.

maybe u havent heard before my story so u think is fantasy, i forgive you.
Old 26-10-2015, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Your must be so damn proud of your insensitive actions

Zapping you is the kindest thing compared to the besiege
of bad karma that's coming to haunt you
what the 'zapping'?

at least i help her with abortion. didnt leave her to foot the 3.8M vnd bill.
Old 26-10-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
You should since u are supporting her.
There also got a few tourist places of interest.
Kinda soured liao..
I can channel my $$$ to elsewhere
Was planning to pay a visit to can tho.... guess too late liao
Till i find another guide ba
Old 26-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Just take care since you are sure that this baby is yours you can do what you want but don't regret it later
in a way, this baby is likely to be born deformed as adviced by doctor due to she recently eat morning after pill. also, she insist i marry her (customary wedding) in order for her to be able to face her family and relatives but the rushing from her is getting on my nerve. also, i cant marry her for now.

in fact, she is my colleague working in my VN office branch. got to know her during my business trip. its quite a thrilling relationship. if she give birth, likely many will know i fuck and dump her. this also a problem bc previously i nearly up a malaysian colleague also.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

this thread is dead huh?

1.5 weeks after the abortion, now everything is back to normal between my gf and myself. flew to VN for her to accompany her for check up and that night stayed at her home (she stay at her brother house and shared a room with her sisters). i am the only one sleeping at the gound level of the house, while the bedrooms are all at the second floor.

while the rest of them were in their rooms, my gf and i was left alone at the hall. we chat and had fruits we bought at Big C supermarket earlier on. then followed by hugs and kisses. the both of us si bei horny by then. but she was still bleeding so cant fuck. in the end i suck her nipples to ease her sore breast and she slips her hand inside my pants and play with my didi. thrilling part is, her siblings arent sleeping yet. if they were to come down and see us like this...
Old 09-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldMapleLeaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

What a wild ride this thread is!
To ALL posters on this thread....... My blessings to you all!
Only on page 441 so far. The information provided so far from all of you has been seriously helpful to this Canuk, no I am not a Samster but I never have nor will ever see labels on anyone, just their actions.
When I get more into my dealings with the only VN lady I know I will post, but I have to finish reading this thread.
Please don't stop! (just type slower so I can catch up)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1