The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Seems she works only Mon to Wednesday.........even more interesting. Intringued...will let bros know if I pull the trigger.
May the odds be ever in your favour 😆
Old 05-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wah tempting local some more. Any bros willing to try and FR?
Waiting too.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
May the odds be ever in your favour 😆
My only fear is she is a BBW auntie with no appeals......pix too seems too good to be true. But I need a massage and if I can get one and alert the bros...Y not.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My only fear is she is a BBW auntie with no appeals......pix too seems too good to be true. But I need a massage and if I can get one and alert the bros...Y not.
That’s what I thought about Cici too..wanted to give it a try but end up is some Korean model’s pic
Old 08-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems she works only Mon to Wednesday.........even more interesting. Intringued...will let bros know if I pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=723485? Anybody tried? Is it in a spa/MP?
Ok guys did the deed - my MR be forewarned its a SPA in town so good for those office crowd...also quite crowded place.....There were a few other ladies there and they looked viet and had big boobies ... but that's another story.

Looks: Nora - Pretty SG Malay MILF-ish (not 25 - closer to late twenties at least) Compared to the pix about at least 30% discount and she is quite cute. Short Sandy Blonde hair with natural tan. Not in revealing clothes...actually top and jeans. Speaks English and of course Malay.

Body: 7/10. C cup, a bit of a belly, but nice ass. As this is a SPA nope - she does not go nude - unlike the advert. Best described as "curvy"

Massage: 8/10. There is a pampered feel to her massage, not so much hard but very relaxed and thorough - at least IMHO. Nothing like a TCM treatment, just good solid strokes with oil. I liked that at the end, she wiped you down so that you had no excess oil on your body and limbs.

Sensual: 7.5/10. Spent quite some time on a "sexy massage" that was a little teasing and somewhat akin to a HDLY, allowed me to roam south outside. Did not get a boob fuck (as advertised) and did not even see all of her boobs as she had on her unbuttoned top all the time. Took the 1hr package that had a HJ - but like every other SPA/MP she popped the obligatory upsell question CBJ & FJ or just HJ.....and frankly by then we had had a decent conversation and I really wanted her lips around mini-me so I took the plunge. Capped BJ rather than FJ. CBJ: Strong, slow suction and I came quickly having had little action whole weekend so was not able to give an accurate rating but at least a 7.5 at worst.

GFE: 8/10. A good local lass with boobs, ass and a great attitude. Pity she works in an SPA. Brothers will feel comfortable around her as she is extremely pleasant and makes decent conversation.

RTM: I will but I can get more from my regulars for the price. But guess I've been bitten by the brown sugar bug

So for bros who haven't had a taste of brown sugar - she's a treat. Just be aware the spiralling cost of "extras" simply because she operates out of a SPA. Also she'll be away for 3 weeks........so catch her this week or wait for her return next month.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 08-04-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok guys did the deed - my MR be forewarned its a SPA in town so good for those office crowd...also quite crowded place.....There were a few other ladies there and they looked viet and had big boobies ... but that's another story.
Thanks for the fr bro. Was there any other ladies at the joint that look good? For example, is this ML there? https://www.sweetbabes.org/yoyo180119

Have upped you.

FYI if you want to try a good looking Vietbu that speaks English and can deliver a good hard massage, my recommendation is Hanna at E Wellness in Bugis (first set of pics) https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1542
Old 08-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thanks for the fr bro. Was there any other ladies at the joint that look good? For example, is this ML there? https://www.sweetbabes.org/yoyo180119

Have upped you.

FYI if you want to try a good looking Vietbu that speaks English and can deliver a good hard massage, my recommendation is Hanna at E Wellness in Bugis (first set of pics) https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1542
Was eyeing these 2 ladies as well. What's the damage and menu for Hanna bro?
Old 08-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

http://sgbeautycastles.info/bing-xin...g-hj-bbbj-cim/

Place: Nice, clean condo apartment.

Look: 80% similar to the photos.SYT looking.

Body: Nice body

Massage: Decent strength and I felt relaxed listening to songs she played in the background. Once in a while she also sang to the tunes.

Sensual: Shower together . Massage in panties. Roaming was 5G. Had good chemistry with her

GFE: Overall the session felt enjoyable. Did not use phone. Not time watcher. Like to joke.

RTM: A good value ML with good overall package who is service oriented. Hard not to visit her again.

Last edited by turfman_77; 08-04-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Was eyeing these 2 ladies as well. What's the damage and menu for Hanna bro?
Bro E Wellness is a clean and licensed massage joint that I regularly frequent over the last few years to enjoy a good hard massage from Hanna (she does back walking), but if you do go, I seriously recommend asking the counter for the $100/1 massage package at least once. No regrets.

There’s another well endowed vietbu there, Diamond.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the fr bro. Was there any other ladies at the joint that look good? For example, is this ML there? https://www.sweetbabes.org/yoyo180119[/url]
Nope did not see her. They were all in scoop necks and shorts I was distracted by the boobs....
Old 08-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks: Nora - Pretty SG Malay MILF-ish (not 25 - closer to late twenties at least) Compared to the pix about 20% discount and she is quite cute. Short Sandy Blonde hair with natural tan. Not in revealing clothes...actually top and jeans. Speaks English and of course Malay.
Pity indeed its a spa. Will up you tomorrow bro.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pity indeed its a spa. Will up you tomorrow bro.
Thanks - now that I re-visit the main advert realise she dun look like her sexy SYT pix really.... I do like curvy ladies and she is definitely older but still pretty though not in that SYT way. And its a SPa so that too has issues.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/bing-xin...g-hj-bbbj-cim/

Place: Nice, clean condo apartment.

Look: 80% similar to the photos.SYT looking.

Body: Nice body

Massage: Decent strength and I felt relaxed listening to songs she played in the background. Once in a while she also sang to the tunes.

Sensual: Shower together . Massage in panties. Roaming was 5G. Had good chemistry with her

GFE: Overall the session felt enjoyable. Did not use phone. Not time watcher. Like to joke.

RTM: A good value ML with good overall package who is service oriented. Hard not to visit her again.

Thanks for the FR bro, question, how do you normally ask for 2 HJ as posted? Sometimes after massage and 1st round ot enough time to go again. Normally ask for it before massage and after? Is that the way?
Old 08-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro E Wellness is a clean and licensed massage joint that I regularly frequent over the last few years to enjoy a good hard massage from Hanna (she does back walking), but if you do go, I seriously recommend asking the counter for the $100/1 massage package at least once. No regrets.

There’s another well endowed vietbu there, Diamond.
Thanks bro, I scared to go back with blue balls if cannot release after seeing those boobs
Old 08-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR bro, question, how do you normally ask for 2 HJ as posted? Sometimes after massage and 1st round ot enough time to go again. Normally ask for it before massage and after? Is that the way?
When u reach tell the ml u wan 2 shots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1