The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

I am also thinking of going too.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_daniels View Post
hi guys....anyone wants to go to Batam this weekend (6/7 Feb 09)? I haven't been there before if any seniors going I would like to tag along. Going with a group of newbies is ok with me too.

Cheers!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bro now what it the market rate to get a indo FL chinese in pacific is it up price or down price? Most of the time i catch the price it 1M.............for overnight from 12am to 10am...... and most of the time those Chinese FL got a old MILF OKT lor heehee

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3442852]
Quote:
Originally Posted by primo View Post

Yeah bro...same place.
Ground floor at the back of the building of Planet Holiday Hotel.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=icecum;3444435]Yo bro now what it the market rate to get a indo FL chinese in pacific is it up price or down price? Most of the time i catch the price it 1M.............for overnight from 12am to 10am...... and most of the time those Chinese FL got a old MILF OKT lor heehee

I dun go on ferry for almost 1hr to get to Batam,look for chinese girls and play
close to S$140 for them.
I only go for the originals.

Cheers !
Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
crombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro ah hia, wonder is planet still at the same place?

last i know was near to a small hotel call hotel 2000, which is within walking distance to planet.

last went was around year 2000, so just to confirm have they shifted.
bro, its still at the place you mentioned.

but it certsinly changed alot since 2000.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crombie View Post

Of course.... It's not called Hotel 2000 anymore.
Dunno what's the new name....couldn't be bothered anyways.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a bit of FR on 2 new joints I frequented pass few days.

LAI LAI massage, next to LAI LAI HOTEL.

Place so so. Massage is 60k for an hour, a bit more ex than some other places.

Got a older lady, never ask name. Massage so so only. No specials offered. Give her some tips, she declined!! Never seem a massage lady who rejected tips! Anyway, on the far side of the massage curtains, can hear some one who ask the gal for special. Hahaha

Did not hear much moaning, but alot of scuffles on the bed, no need to guess. Just about to leave, the other fellow finish his fun and out come the gal. About mid 20s, huge tits and Slutty.

Guess there is special afterall. If you ask.

2 days ago. when to another joint which I never been to. Called MOON light massage and spa.

70k for 1.5 hours. normal room. standard room 90k, got doors that can lock.
Got a gal name cherry. mid 20s, just here for 3 months from sumatra. Came in in a dress, wonder how she going to massage in that uniform.

No specials offered. Just she is too shy. But her massage is good, really relaxed.

here is a FR.

Looks 6/10( mid 20, nice figure, except her face, a bit round)
Tits 36C+ at least
Massage 7/10( good strength and massage well on back and legs, however, did not massage front well)
HJ did not offer
FJ did not offer

Half way thru, she complain too hot and went out to adjust air con. I am fine with it. Then she used her HP to play music. Probably to entertain me.

I would have FJ her if he asked. However, it is my policy not to offend the gals if she dont want. Overall, the massae is good and can be better if she did not stop half way to go toilet 2 times and adjust the aircon.

tiped her 10k and paid 90K for the room.

BTW, there is other package that include suana and milk bath. 160K. Probably there, you can get specials.

I also notice that there are a 2 new massage near DC mall, next to pagoda hotel, utama hotel. In the block of new shops. Those familiar with that area will know where I am referingto. Behind DC mall. all within walking distance. Alot of food resturatns there too.

name: SKY massage and 82 Massage. both new ones. I guess will go there in a few days time when free, to try out and check it out.

Hope you guys enjoy reading.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
primo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

Yeah bro...same place.
Ground floor at the back of the building of Planet Holiday Hotel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crombie View Post

thanks bros.

hmmm, about 8, 9 years of not visiting, wonder how much changes it become.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
crombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bros.

hmmm, about 8, 9 years of not visiting, wonder how much changes it become.
maybe i shall go recce for you, to re-live the old times. hahaha

shall we go together?
Old 05-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
2 days ago. when to another joint which I never been to. Called MOON light massage and spa.

name: SKY massage and 82 Massage. both new ones. I guess will go there in a few days time when free, to try out and check it out.

Hope you guys enjoy reading.
Never say where Moon Ligght Massage located.....
I know lah....U wanna try the busty gal.

Batam have alot of massage places.
Way too many but not as many as in Thailand though.

Got also alot of ads in local papers for massage and ever urut batins.
Outside of town got even more places but usually in homes.
Those in the homes offer really good massages sometimes better than those offered in massage places.
But the aunty there all mostly CMI lor.

Bro u got lobang for 24hr massage or not ?
Share with me ok.

Cheers and thanks for ur report.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never say where Moon Ligght Massage located.....
I know lah....U wanna try the busty gal.

Moon Light is near to the Jodoh market.

Busty gal? Too bad she did not offer. Hahaha.

Anyway, found out that MASSAGE 82 is a chicken joint, next to romance hotel.

There is a massage place javana, next to Madurani, infront of Hotel Furma. Tried out last nite.

will post FR later

Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro u got lobang for 24hr massage or not ?
Share with me ok.

So far, I have not seen any that have 24 hours massage. Most of them last order is about 10pm.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wsqlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Also, you never know if these FTs are ones who MAY SET you up, espeically police who come knocking at your door, for drugs.

THese are just my 2 cents. There are good FL around who does it well too. Hope all brothers be more careful when cheonging.
Going for the FL in dssco is ok, just stay clear from those shake their head like lion dancers. A local friend of mine kena B4, bring FL back after on in pacifc, check in pagoda short-time. Less then 15mins after the gal left police came knocking on door, arrested and had to pay Rp40million to close case. Quite clearly the FL is the one provide the info to police.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Moon Light is near to the Jodoh market.

Anyway, found out that MASSAGE 82 is a chicken joint, next to romance hotel.

There is a massage place javana, next to Madurani, infront of Hotel Furma. Tried out last nite.

will post FR later
Quote:
So far, I have not seen any that have 24 hours massage. Most of them last order is about 10pm.
Dun recall seeing any massage near Jodoh Market. Can describe the location a bit ?

Romance Hotel ? Never heard of it. Location ?

The one beside Madurani i've tried before.
Had body scrub there. Not too bad but no specials offered.
Loved getting washed up by the gal after the scrub.

If u interested in specials only and not the massage(which is hopeless) try the joint opposite Samarinda (Jodoh Market) beside Hotel Windsor Sq.
Behind also got massage but never try before. 2nd floor of Hotel Karimun.

Got another directly behind Panorama Hotel.
Got 2 new ones in Harbour Bay. (Ocean Massage i think is the name of 1 of them....specials offered.)

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia[CENTER
;3453996]Dun recall seeing any massage near Jodoh Market. Can describe the location a bit ?

Got another directly behind Panorama Hotel.
Got 2 new ones in Harbour Bay. (Ocean Massage i think is the name of 1 of them....specials offered.)[/CENTER]

Cheers and happy hunting.
Romance Hotel is the block infront of Hotel Pagoda. Behind DC mall. THe one that I went to is called Javana or MJ, next to Madurani. Was offered by the gal name Tia, or Gal number 1.

Here is a short FR

Looks 4.5/10 ( CFM face) About 40 years.
Tits 34C, slaggy liao
Massage 5.5 ( so so lah)
Gua Gen( therapy as she calls it) 3/10
HJ 6/10( not too bad) ask for 100K! Horny liao.
FJ offered, but too ex.( 300K, go fly kite!)
BJ offered, but not interested.
Opt for VIP room. 80k for an hour.

Overall, attitude is good. Chatty too. Talk from sex issues and how to maintain dick health. Hahaha.

The massage you refer to behind paranoma is called Half Moon, if I remember correctly. No speicals offered that time I go.

2 new ones in Harbour Bay? I tot only Ocean Massage? Have not tried that one. SPeicals offered? Thanks! Wil try it out.

As for the one next to Pagoda Hotel, it is called SKY massage, have not tried out.

There is a new one called CROWN massage on the stretch of road leading to Formosa/LUCKY behind harmoni. Have not tried it out. Wonder got specials or not.

Yes, there are many massage at homes, have not ried them out either. Usually notice they put a sign board outside. Specials given?

Thanks for the info given too.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Romance Hotel is the block infront of Hotel Pagoda. Behind DC mall.

Thanks

The massage you refer to behind paranoma is called Half Moon, if I remember correctly. No speicals offered that time I go.

Half Moon ? Dunno the name lah. I know it's directly behind Panorama Regency. Had full service once there.
Got another one with "Moon" but its behind Harmoni. Specials offered here, young gals.

2 new ones in Harbour Bay? I tot only Ocean Massage? Have not tried that one. SPeicals offered? Thanks! Wil try it out.

1 is Ocean near to the FoodCourt.
The other is at the corner of the block just behind Amir Hotel.
Let's say u come out of the reception and turn right down the slope.
Got Amir KTV and go around the left keep right and go to the back. Behind the building got another block of shop houses. First shop on the block. Pattern i see from outside like Abi.

There is a new one called CROWN massage on the stretch of road leading to Formosa/LUCKY behind harmoni. Have not tried it out. Wonder got specials or not.

This Crown Massage used to be Crown KTV(chicken joint). SO maybe still got specials lah. This is beside Harmoni Apartments.

Yes, there are many massage at homes, have not ried them out either. Usually notice they put a sign board outside. Specials given?
Doubt got specials other than HJ or urut batin. Got once got to this place not too far from town. Forget the area liao. Got 1 house where the Ibu(master) can do many "black magik" stuffs as well as make cock longer and breasts bigger etc etc.
Claims cock can up 2 inches or more with treatment. Each treatment Rp600k !
Hope that helps bro.
If i can i rather spend the whole day running around Batam looking for massage joints. Hehehehe.

PS : Near Abi got a massage that offer specials. Called Copacabana. Beside that also got KTV where can book girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread