The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 16-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
Kumxia for the update. I expected P**** to leave bcos customer base cannot fight with A**
P reportedly was quite money-faced according to some bros who tried her (some multiple times). That could be why her base was small too.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post
Tried Y***, she is petite but surprisingly massage real solid, trained and seasoned masseur back in China. Her HJ also damn teasing, buey tahan when she use both hands go underneath even before turning around, quite similar to L**** who already RTC. Her boobs not very big but I think bigger than A**.

Y*** got tattoos on the side of her slim waist, which is a big big turn on for me, damn sexy. Saw Z*** but yet to try, will try some day.

Personally feel A** standard drop, maybe now too many back to back customers can be choosey already, not as willing to entertain compared to before. The saliva thing and booking thing other bros said also quite true. No longer the GFE from the past when she just came.

Newbies usually more willing to service to build up customers base, A** already seasoned with good amount of customers base, attitude a bit changed, maybe a bit $$ face liao similar to last time M*r*. Luckily ladyboss A**** always bring in good replacement to her playground.

Worth to try Y***, will rtm, and definitely will try Z*** some day, find her quite cute and innocent looking. Hahaha
I just had a session with Z***, imo close look kinda "kampung" face and not so hiong cos chut abit say itchy.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
Thx bro, seems Anna left! Tried the shop down the corridor - very standard service but had a young viet who I tried and some chunky PRCs - they all look bored . Don’t recall her name , for their pricing I won’t RTM (68+50) not sure why anyone would pay that for this place !
The lady boss J** J** where anna was working before seems to be pretty popular, some bros will know this place has full menu.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
P reportedly was quite money-faced according to some bros who tried her (some multiple times). That could be why her base was small too.
I tried her twice previously. First time $88 + $50++
Second time, after advices by one of the bro $68 + $50 (no plus plus), but face black black. lol
Old 16-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 1
HairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to beholdHairyElephant is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
I tried her twice previously. First time $88 + $50++
Second time, after advices by one of the bro $68 + $50 (no plus plus), but face black black. lol
I tried her once only. Paid 50 as agreed. She showed me black face. Never look for her again.
Old 16-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xiaobaicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
I just had a session with Z***, imo close look kinda "kampung" face and not so hiong cos chut abit say itchy.
Kampung face and sensitive then nice bro.
Feels like GND, and then can slowly unlock her until she seasoned, damn shiok de hahaha.

She not much make up I think, quite cute and GND vibes, I like sia.

Got time I want try zhut zhut her also haha.
Old 17-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
darkwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the level 3 contact? I tried and failed.
Old 17-02-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Any kind bro can share Y*** and Z*** contact to me?
Old 18-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaicai View Post
Kampung face and sensitive then nice bro.
Feels like GND, and then can slowly unlock her until she seasoned, damn shiok de hahaha.

She not much make up I think, quite cute and GND vibes, I like sia.

Got time I want try zhut zhut her also haha.
I think sure can unlock further cos she envy V**** as there is a bro bringing her out almost everyday after work, so Z*** is waiting for some bros to date her out too, hehe.

Good luck man on your adventure
Old 18-02-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
I think sure can unlock further cos she envy V**** as there is a bro bringing her out almost everyday after work, so Z*** is waiting for some bros to date her out too, hehe.

Good luck man on your adventure
No wonder, got Bro chop V**** liao, been asking her to go out since last Nov always tio reject.

Need to change target to Y or Z liao …
Old 18-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vietlover123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I tried the 2nd floor unit above a fast food restaurant.

Curtain joint. Was assigned Yxxxi.

Pretty young girl, mid or early 20s. Vietnamese. small boobs but slim waist and firm but. Massage was very average, good strength but not very skilled. Pressure not at the right place.

The bro on the other cubicle was having a lot fun though. The china girl was moaning for 10 min straight. My girl was giggling all the way. Yanni is sweet, pleasant and bubbly, easily pass off as your university girl friend. V happy ending was offered. C Blow job was substandard but pussy was tight.

Happy to exchange contacts with the other Bukit merah girls, Cici, Tian Tian etc. I am new to the area. Just relocated here.
Hi bro, can share contact to make booking? TIA
Old 18-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 11
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Full monty Boyzillian

Did the girl poke your ass?
I love to try Full Monty BoyIlian

Which ladies are best in this?
Old 18-02-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 14
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Went to BMC today, damn quiet, Tina was sleeping when I reached.

Looks : 8
service: awesome, took time to slowly warm up and gave a good massage.

location is quite open, and place looks a little run down.

would suggest to go at night or weekends afternoons
Old 18-02-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
No wonder, got Bro chop V**** liao, been asking her to go out since last Nov always tio reject.

Need to change target to Y or Z liao …
I think hor nov kanna chop liao cos I last went out with her was Oct
Old 18-02-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
Went to BMC today, damn quiet, Tina was sleeping when I reached.

Looks : 8
service: awesome, took time to slowly warm up and gave a good massage.

location is quite open, and place looks a little run down.

would suggest to go at night or weekends afternoons
This place quite ok not so run down cos I had seen worse.

Anyways both T*** and J**** are leaving soon and not sure if they can still come back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1