The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=669459

A well deserved FR for Torri of Sex Sense.

Location is a central area walk up apartment. Big clean room with fresh towels.

Face - 9/10. She is really pretty and 90% resembles her photos. Long silky hair.
Body - 9/10. Tall, slender and smooth.
Boobs - 8/10 All natural, soft and good to grab.
BBBJ - 8/10. Went on and on for a long time including deep throat.
French: 9/10. No commercial feel at all.
FJ - 8/10. Excellent stamina and attitude. Very obedient to my requests. I changed many patterns during the session.
GFE - 9/10. Pretty smiley girl with a cheeky attitude. She likes to pinch my butt. English not so good though. Have to depend on Google translator.
RTF: A definite yes just for her looks, body and attitude.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

https://sammyboy.online/showpost....ostcount=23835

She's really a gem. After seeing this bro FR i made appt yesterday.
Nice body, friendly, HORNY, a little crazy and very good service.
Love this girl ganna KC. Saw a few good FRs on her and tried,
Location is good near MRT, room is big, Shower room with bathtub.
Stable really bring in good gems. Aiming his AJ Girl this weekend!
Old 27-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Below FR is based on my Own Experienced.

Wanted to book a Gem from Doll88 but failed after location Buay Gum Me.
Went for regular stable and gotten Nikki instead.
A non-disappointing experience.

Here is my short FR.

Stable: Bangkok-Gems
OKT: Very Friendly Guy can TCSS

Was wondering why Bro Jerry dont use this pic i feel surely hit.
She told me she took this in hotel but Bro Jerry dont use lol.

Lady: Nikki
Looks: 10/10 (Natural Pretty face, very sweet looking)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth Skin Well Hydrated)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shy initially but once game on shes a wild sexy kitty)
FJ: 9/10 (Request me for Doggy position lol. Says it makes her cum more easily)
RTF: Definately!

Overall shes a really nice sweet young girl. The naive smile and sweet face makes u straight away wants to jump on her. She does frenching as well but not a agreesive one. U will be experiening more like a young gf feel. Thanks bro jerry for arranging. For me shes one of the prettiest thai bonk i had seriously... Will support soon again
Old 27-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
Below FR is based on my Own Experienced.

Wanted to book a Gem from Doll88 but failed after location Buay Gum Me.
Went for regular stable and gotten Nikki instead.
A non-disappointing experience.

Here is my short FR.

Stable: Bangkok-Gems
OKT: Very Friendly Guy can TCSS

Was wondering why Bro Jerry dont use this pic i feel surely hit.
She told me she took this in hotel but Bro Jerry dont use lol.

Lady: Nikki
Looks: 10/10 (Natural Pretty face, very sweet looking)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth Skin Well Hydrated)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shy initially but once game on shes a wild sexy kitty)
FJ: 9/10 (Request me for Doggy position lol. Says it makes her cum more easily)
RTF: Definately!

Overall shes a really nice sweet young girl. The naive smile and sweet face makes u straight away wants to jump on her. She does frenching as well but not a agreesive one. U will be experiening more like a young gf feel. Thanks bro jerry for arranging. For me shes one of the prettiest thai bonk i had seriously... Will support soon again

bro. how are her boobs?
Old 27-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
bro. how are her boobs?
Nice and Big lol.
Soft touch but she says silicon.
Should be hell of a boobs job coz i dun find them hard.
Nipples sensitive. Just licking on them alone they hardens.
For me they are a good pair of spotlights!
Old 27-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
Nice and Big lol.
Soft touch but she says silicon.
Should be hell of a boobs job coz i dun find them hard.
Nipples sensitive. Just licking on them alone they hardens.
For me they are a good pair of spotlights!
Bro does she have the cosplay with her? As in the nurse uniform and stuff.. thanks thanks
Old 27-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
FR on Amy, Rolly Polly

Her pictures looked tempting and I’m an AJ guy so why not.

Location: central, in hot zone but not KL. Anyway keeps moving around nowadays which is good. Room not bad. 7/10

Looks: like the picture except slightly more tanned. She’s a hottie, won’t reject and still SYT. Looks Chinese. 22/23 years old. Wears braces too. 8.5/10

Figure: slim and silky skin. Nice long hair with no extensions (for a change!). Boobs a C/D cup and enhanced, but soft and enhancement scars hidden in armpit area. On her petite frame they create quite an impact, yet she says she wants to make them bigger! 9/10 (-1 because enhanced). No tattoos seen.

Performance: this girl has experience, she came from a stable in Taiwan. It shows in that she initiates and knows what it takes to get you going. Frenching/bbbj/CIM/FJ/AJ all performed flawlessly. She gets very wet when painted but no fingering unfortunately. She has trimmed her pussy hair and it’s now very nice indeed. Still tight too and there was so much wetness she was dripping. AJ depends on size of course. She can even do juagen!! 9/10 (because no fingering, but she does do AJ so 10/10 if you are AJ lover)

Attitude: honestly, it was a bit confusing at first. That’s because her mandarin is good. Damn good, way better than her English. Indeed, her mandarin is better than mine as she studied in Chinese schools since the age of 4. As I don’t speak Thai, it was a refreshing change to hold down a long conversation with a Thai girl for a change and talk about Chinese songs and her time in Taiwan. And even with her slight tan, she could still pass off as one of those PRC girls in so-and-so wolf website. Which got me thinking.... so you have a premium PRC lady in A certain website who charges $180-220 for 1 shot/1 hour; and on the other hand you have Amy who speaks like a chinese, looks like a chinese, gives solid Thai massage and juagen and charges $150 for 2 shots/1.5 hours..... To me, that represents excellent value really. And on top of which you can get AJ for extra $50, which is something only the lau aunties in Wolfy will do (kao behing all the way)...

*why are people visiting zone 2, really?*

Anyway, so back to attitude. If you don’t speak Mandarin and treat her like an ordinary Thai girl, then I dunno how to grade her as I didn’t get that experience. But if you do speak Mandarin, then I guarantee you’ll be wondering why you even go to zone 2 in the first place as Amy represents excellent value. 10/10

RTF? Oh yes. My zone 2 vitamin M will all go to her.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Amy from ROLLYPOLLY

Looks 10/10 :
Top photo show is almost similar to her in real life, eyes in the photo seem to be PS to make it look big but never alas she is still an eye candy with her natural beauty

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE Gao gao like your long lost girlfriend, from the moment I enter she greeted me with smile and ask if I had my meal etc... initially she try to communicate in chinese but when speak to her in thai she was even more friendly and happy

Service wise was very accommodating to every request I made with lots of hugging, cuddling and kisses in between sessions, will almost classified her as commando type but she is not that aggressive as she will ask for my preferences

Body/Boobs 9/10 enchanced C Cup :
Height is below 1.6m, no tattoo on her body, slender body with no visible scars or marking, not so tanned like thai girls... more towards like a fair tan girls you normally see with JC girls, very flexible body and smooth skins which feel great rubbing my hands against

Boobs is not D cup as advertised, more towards large C and abit firm but not as hard as I expected, slightly sag and the bottom area is quite soft to grab and hold

Shower 8/10 :
Very playful with lots of teasing in the shower, french her while she clean me up, only complain is the hotel uses those overhead shower

Frenching 10/10 :
Wild frencher, no need to ask for it and she immediately initiate it, tongue fighting was almost like we were swaping with each other saliva, she was so engross in it that she accidently suck her own hair which we laugh about it

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Great cat bathe from her, she proceed to suck both my nipples while moaning and her hands were fondling with my 2ic and other nipple which she wasn't sucking on it, afterwards she proceed to lick my chest downwards till my thigh area than to my balls and was sucking very hard before she proceed to her godly BBBJ

BBBJ 10/10 :
Very strong and fast BBBJ right from the beginning, lots of swirling and tongue action as she suck it like she was starving and craving for it proceed to grab her bouncing boobs as she move her head up and down intensively, my 2ic was coated with her saliva than she proceed to do a mild HJ which was quite excited as normally you need baby oil / KY for a good HJ but her saliva do the jobs as well, next we procceded to FJ

FJ 8/10 :
Started off in cowgirls and there is lots of moaning and pumping action, she french me intensively while rode me wildly as I grab her huge melons and playing with her nipples, afterwards we proceed to doggie infront of the hotel mirror and she let out a loud scream as I rammed into her, looking at her melons bouncing from the mirrors was a pleasure sight as well

RTF : Yes
Very good bonk, 1 of my top bonks in 2017 you will not be disappointed with her
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 27-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Bro Paradise recommended me Dada, told me that she would blow my mind. well she did blow my little head=). Dada is from bangkok and she loves to travel, cheerful and good attitude, she rates high for the GFE.
body wise, slim build with cute b cuppers. long hair and i requested her to put on her big spectacles when we fucked. she looks amazing with those over sized glasses. very responsive and allowed me to cum on her breasts which is one of my favourite things to do.
i was tired so i spent 2nd shot cuddling and she gave me a handjob and blowjob which was great behaved exactly like an attentive girlfriend would.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (TRL Yuiq)

a bit late...

OKT: TeeRukLover
FL: Yuiq
Accommodation: Condo, take lift up, no need to climb stairs !!!

When i enter the apartment, Yuiq greeted me with a shy smile and brought me to the room.. on the way in, one can see all the ladies there.. and there is one that caught my eyes.. sorry, it is not Mint but Macy.. damn!!! she is one of those fair skin type and still has that innocent look!

anyway back to Yuiq, stats below:

Looks: 7/10
Skintone: light tan, body not as fair as the pics.
Boobs: A with easily erect nips
Bush: yep.. bushy
Pussy: tight !!!
DFK: nope.. just kisses, not much tongue

As reported by someone, a lot of giggling and trying to do a CBJ.. but i just smile at her and she proceed with bbbj.. very good suction with licking of balls and at the groin area. after blowing for 10-15 mins, i signal for a cap and started bonking her, tried a few position without complaints and offload in a doggy..

collapse on the bed and she auto massage you.. not a lot of strength but good effort.

will i RTF? Nope as i got my eyes on Macy !!
Old 27-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got airplane by TheRegentLust okt... I reached the place and okay even gave green light to go to the door then no one opened. Texted the okt and replied me saying nutty not available. I asked if migel around he told me migel sick and said viewee available. It's like that's the only one left... This is the first time I face an okt like this... Really disappointed and pissed off. Major turn off for the day
Old 27-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
Just got airplane by TheRegentLust okt... I reached the place and okay even gave green light to go to the door then no one opened. Texted the okt and replied me saying nutty not available. I asked if migel around he told me migel sick and said viewee available. It's like that's the only one left... This is the first time I face an okt like this... Really disappointed and pissed off. Major turn off for the day
Bro. Who you book in the first place. He give green light to go for who? Why would okt give green light and moments later tell you left one girl?
You no head no tail very hard for bros here to understand your frustration bro.
You trying to tell us okt double booked a girl and upsell you viwee?
Old 27-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

RTF TRL wawa

Made her Ar and I had a cigarette
She is rtf for bbbj and cim game

BKgems Alice

Pretty sweet face
Slim and nice ass, not for boob lovers
She can suck dick but must tip her, once she happy, she blow like a champion
Rtf no, there is sora to try for boob lover
Club Vergin nada

She hate to bbbj and wear braces 0/10 bbbj
Slightly fat and falling sick, can hear in voice and coughing
Requested cim but did not cim
Rtf No, there is Mika to try for boob lover

Next game is Ar cim boob lover
Old 27-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Bro. Who you book in the first place. He give green light to go for who? Why would okt give green light and moments later tell you left one girl?
You no head no tail very hard for bros here to understand your frustration bro.
You trying to tell us okt double booked a girl and upsell you viwee?
I booked nutty at 4pm. When I reached okt even verified and gave me the unit. I went up and there was no response so I texted the okt and that's when he told me nutty is not available... I was pissed because if she is not available what for you let me go to the door. Im not sure whether he wants to upsell viewee or what but he have 4 girls one not available when I ask for migel he say sick cannot book
Old 27-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
I booked nutty at 4pm. When I reached okt even verified and gave me the unit. I went up and there was no response so I texted the okt and that's when he told me nutty is not available... I was pissed because if she is not available what for you let me go to the door. Im not sure whether he wants to upsell viewee or what but he have 4 girls one not available when I ask for migel he say sick cannot book
Nutty hasn't been feeling well also, so maybe that's why?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1