The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I got this from a website.

Absolute shameful amount of cash spent.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

compare to Man City and Man Utd...think we spent peanuts...so little choice...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Out of Carling Cup
Out of Champions League first round
Out of FA Cup

Liverpool can't even beat Aston Villa.

Will BR be out of the job at the end of the season ?
Worst of all, not even in Top 4.

Even worst, below Man U.

Shucks !!!!
Old 21-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24052 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Worst of all, not even in Top 4.

Even worst, below Man U.

Shucks !!!!
It can be worst!below spurs!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Very insightful post taken from the LFC boards

For me it's BR out if we can get Klopp or someone equally good or better. Rafa is an option but I don't think it's a good one. I'd probably rather see Rodgers get a fourth season than bring Rafa in this summer.

That being said, changes have to be made as regards how we go about identifying transfer targets and then deciding on who to pursue. It's difficult to discern the truth among all the rumours, but it seems like there is almost a battle going on between the committee and BR. Rodgers hasn't been happy with a single one of our transfer windows (apart from that first January window probably), with the club not bringing in the players he seems to want while giving him other players he doesn't want in stead. On the other hand several of the players that has Rodger's "stamp" on them and other targets he was rumoured to want are patently not good enough to start for us. So all in all I don't really see either the committee or BR being much better than the other. Frankly I don't want anyone of them solely in charge.

I think I'd ideally like a DoF to come in and take charge of transfers. Particularly if Brendan is given another season (which would surely be make or break), and with the constant uncertainty among the fans and in the media about who exactly are behind which transfers at the club, it would be a good idea to bring in a DoF with final say on transfers who can be held accountable and who can identify players of the necessary quality to play for this club regardless of who's manager. Who that person would be I do not know, but surely there must be someone of the quality needed. I know we tried this approach before with Comolli, but I think a case could be made that Comolli simply wasn't good enough. Just because one DoF failed doesn't mean they all must do the same.

Finally, I think this notion a lot of posters have that we cannot expect to compete with the other top clubs because they spend so much more than us, or because our wage bill is the fifth highest, or because of that silly "50% transfer success rule" is just nonsense. If that was the case we could just as well pack it in right now and go and watch golf in stead or something, because we would surely never again compete for anything. The world of football isn't static and it's perfectly possible to compete with the richer teams if you're smart about it or have the right personnel at the club. That last bit is particularly pertinent to us and is an area where we've failed over and over these past few years. Other clubs have spent more than us because they're richer than us, but that doesn't make our crappy spending any better. On the contrary it makes it worse because we need to be smarter in the transfer market than those other top teams basically every season if we want to get back to the top. Unearthing a great player this season and another that season doesn't cut it when the top clubs are doing the same while already having a better squad and/or better manager to begin with. When compounded by the fact we can expect to lose our best players every other year it just makes it all the more important that we do better in the transfer market than them. 

I don't have the answer to that conundrum but I think identifying the best DoF we can realistically get and then bring him in would be a start. Just look at the below list and tell me we couldn't have done better since FSG came in (only listing senior players):

Luis Suarez
Andy Carroll
Jordan Henderson
Charlie Adam
Stewart Downing
Alexander Doni
Jose Enrique
Sebastian Coates
Craig Bellamy
Fabio Borini
Joe Allen
Oussama Assaidi
Nuri Sahin (loan)
Philippe Coutinho
Daniel Sturridge
Mamadou Sakho
Tiago Illori
Simon Mignolet
Kolo Toure
Iago Aspas
Luis Alberto
Aly Cissokho (loan)
Victor Moses (loan)
Mario Balotelli
Alberto Moreno
Divock Origi
Dejan Lovren
Lazar Markovic
Adam Lallana
Rickie Lambert
Emre Can
Javier Manquillo (loan)

There are some gems in there like Suarez, Coutinho, Sturridge, Sakho and possibly Can too. Then there are some very good to good solid players like Henderson and Mignolet as well as some good potential in players like Moreno and Markovic that may or may not prove to be very good acquisitions somewhere down the line. Then there's a lot of mediocrity. I make it 32 players including those on loan, and out of that lot I think only the players I mentioned above (except Markovic) were worth what we paid for them (possibly Origi too, though that remains to be seen). Over this period we've spent somewhere in the region of Ł330m on players, and personally I think only about Ł100-120m have been spent on players that have actually strengthened us. It is a dismal return on all that money spent and it clearly shows where this club needs to improve over anything else. 

We're trying to get players on the cheap all the time and it just isn't working. This isn't to say that nothing will ever be good enough unless every single transfer is a success, but if we want to get back to the top the only way to do so is to consistently be better and smarter in the transfer market than the rest, and we are failing miserably at it. Last summer was a prime example of not being smart in the transfer market and not being better than the rest. We did not need eight squad players, but rather two or three players who would immediately strengthen us in positions where we needed strengthening - i.e. attack and midfield first and foremost. Buying smart and better than the rest is not buying Lovren for Ł20m when you have a superior player already in Sakho. It is not buying Lallana for Ł25m when you have a superior player in that position in Coutinho. We did not get our priorities right and clearly there was disagreement between the committee and BR on how to proceed. 

So for me it's bring in Klopp if he wants to come, but other changes are needed too, lest we simply continue down the same path of unsuccessful transfers only with a different manager at the helm.
Old 23-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think kloop fancy Anfield ! He could be a target of man c!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly Liverpool's season has been up and down ever since BR took over the reins 3 years ago. But at least he steadied the ship and Liverpool did play some attractive football. With so much money spent under BR reign he have yet to win a trophy.

The last few games showed the weaknesses of BR's tactics. Last season Liverpool played with 2 strikers upfront. This season he persists with playing 1 striker upfront even when you have 3 other natural strikers what makes me confused he keeps on using MB and RS .Liverpool has been struggling to get goals all season.

Despite BR already here at Liverpool 3 seasons he still does not know which players plays best at their positions. In the last game he changes tactics 3 times thus causing confusion among the players.

BR weakness reflects when Liverpool crashed out of the Champions and Europa League this year. It clearly shows that he still lacks the international experience . When you are playing in a home and away format, it is naturally that you have to do well at home and win it convincingly. Then when play away you can afford to sit back and defend.

Liverpool players also need to step up their game especially when they are defending. Have you not noticed how the Liverpool defenders sit back and let the opposing playing come at them ? By right as soon as you lose the ball , the nearest player should go and pressure the ball and try to win it back.

For Liverpool to progress forward next season , Liverpool needs a manager who had experience in winning international trophies. Sadly this is lacking in the current manager.

Liverpool also need to address their transfer polices. If you look at MB that is a good reason. Proper planning , providing sufficient resources to attract a target player and lastly making the target player feel that he is wanted most by Liverpool. How many times Liverpool fans were let down when players decide to sign for other teams instead of us.

I could go on and on about Liverpool's shortcomings this season But really Liverpool need to do a lot of changes if Liverpool were to go back to those glory days. Having said that I still have a lot faith in Liverpool as I am sure they will the right thing.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 24-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I could go on and on about Liverpool's shortcomings this season But really Liverpool need to do a lot of changes if Liverpool were to go back to those glory days. Having said that I still have a lot faith in Liverpool as I am sure they will the right thing.
Yee..without BR ! He just too glorified those uk players !
Lhttp://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/stor...-liverpool-job
Yawnzzzz!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14460 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

I too had lots of faith in the club but those faith is slowly fading away!
Old 25-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
I too had lots of faith in the club but those faith is slowly fading away!
Yeah me too ........ used to be very excited about Liverpool games, but tonight like no feeling liao ......
Old 25-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

unless a miracle happens, this season is another disappointment and next season no CL football.
Old 25-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Yee..without BR ! He just too glorified those uk players !
Lhttp://www.espnfc.com/liverpool/stor...-liverpool-job
Yawnzzzz!
BR is slowly but surely losing his credibility with Liverpool fans. He is good at talking but that is all he can do. He does not realise that there are at least 3 managers with better credentials than him ready to step in. Lets hope that the players turn up for work today . Always never underestimate your opponents. WBA is fighting for their survival.

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Team news :

Liverpool's XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Can, Gerrard, Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, Ibe, Balotelli.

Substitutes: Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Lallana, Allen, Borini, Markovic.

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Go Mario goal!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Poor positioning from Mario.

Lambert would have done a better job.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1