The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Ok onz...when ha...

Onzzz????? Wait blood cums out of your nose & ears as too "hot" liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what to do...nothing to do ma...so beri free to reply...kkkk...old retireee roi...

Huh u can afford to retire now???? Kena Toto or Big Sweep 1st prize tiam tiam dun say si bo???? Me confirmed chop signed guarantee have to work until 65 if not cannot pay off all my debts

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Re: Changping KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah conflict of interest liao!
I think they discovered one secret benefit of choosing SYT.
Sleep with SYT can absorb the youth qi if you believe the yin and yang qi theory.
No wonder you look so youthful!

Yup I do believe in "Shi Jing Da Fa"

Tell u hor, this phenomenon already happened to 3 of my fellow cheongers, and fortunately or also unfortunately 2 of them already stopped cheonging with us liao

My taste have always been consistent in all my years of cheonging, never changed at all

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Onzzz????? Wait blood cums out of your nose & ears as too "hot" liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
can one la...old must lim bor...tonic ma...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping KTV

Quote:
Yup I do believe in "Shi Jing Da Fa"

Tell u hor, this phenomenon already happened to 3 of my fellow cheongers, and fortunately or also unfortunately 2 of them already stopped cheonging with us liao.

My taste have always been consistent in all my years of cheonging, never changed at all.
Many years ago I heard from a friend of this "Shi Jing Da Fa" theory.
Most will say this is nonsense but I believe this theory due to personal experience and observations.
You're one good example!

My friend said his circle of friends is mostly Ah Peks who like to cheong Batam.
And they always go for SYTs only.
Not to f**k whole night but hug and sleep also can.
The Ah Peks told him this is to absorb the youth qi (energy).
At first when I heard this I bursted out laughing but as the years go by I believe it more and more.

So in theory those who go for MILFs will get their qi suck away if the other party is much older.
The yin yang balance of force.
Old 25-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 19
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

yes yes brudder dis 1 i agree cos i oso go take once in a while make stameena better
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 25-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
yes yes brudder dis 1 i agree cos i oso go take once in a while make stameena better
you young man need to lim bor ha...thought you chiong to last cum drop oso can...kkkk...

Old 26-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

I always had a heaty body so can never take tonics take liao sure overheat & fall sick thats why I always have to take SSYTs to help relieve all my heatiness

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

So in theory those who go for MILFs will get their qi suck away if the other party is much older.
The yin yang balance of force.

Thats why I like to cheong with people that like MILFs

1st thing no competition 2nd thing they grow older faster than me

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post

Huh???? You at this age need to take tonics??? the only tonic I will ever need is SSYTssssss.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I always had a heaty body so can never take tonics take liao sure overheat & fall sick thats why I always have to take SSYTs to help relieve all my heatiness

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
wah...jialat...me also very heaty body...kkkk....how ah...

Old 26-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
you young man need to lim bor ha...thought you chiong to last cum drop oso can...kkkk...

no lah brudder i oso got limits ley
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 26-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Huh???? You at this age need to take tonics??? the only tonic I will ever need is SSYTssssss.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

brudder anyting that can helps i dun mind
Old 26-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell u hor, this phenomenon already happened to 3 of my fellow cheongers, and fortunately or also unfortunately 2 of them already stopped cheonging with us liao
the 2 = VK and KT?
Old 26-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats why I like to cheong with people that like MILFs
never see you cheong with jackbl leh...he is a well known MILF killer leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1