The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 21
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Man Utd vs Everton
(FA Cup Semi-Final)

Full-Time 0-0
now playing extra-time.
advantage will be Man Utd as they are all very young. It is a young line-up by Alex. Perhap has his mind on the EPL ?
Alex blew it tis time, Everton is there to be taken. Even with practically a
second choice MU line-up, Everton didnt really performed well.
But best wishes to them in the final lah.
Old 20-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm...... it almost seemed like Sir Alex willed a win for Everton.

Oh well...... 4 Cups is still good......... OLE OLE

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

FA Cup - Cool Everton beat United on penalties

Everton defeated an under-strength Manchester United 4-2 on penalties after 120 goalless minutes at Wembley to reach the FA Cup final.

David Moyes's side will return to London on May 30 to face Guus Hiddink's Chelsea after ending United's dream of winning a quintuple of trophies.

In the last 12 months, United have won the Champions League, Community Shield and Carling Cup on penalties, the latter two at Wembley.

Yet it was Everton who held their nerve in the shoot-out as Tim Howard saved from Dimitar Berbatov and Rio Ferdinand.

But arguably United's biggest villain was their manager. Sir Alex Ferguson was made to pay for his controversial team selection, making eight changes from the side that beat Porto in the Champions League, and leaving out his biggest stars.

United were denied what looked a clear penalty in normal time, but can have little complaint at the result given the complacency of Ferguson's team sheet.

Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic were the only undisputed first-teamers to start, while Ferguson made room for the unheralded likes of Ben Foster, Fabio da Silva, Darron Gibson, Danny Welbeck and Federico Macheda.

Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Carrick and Edwin van der Sar did not even make the trip to London, staying in Manchester to prepare for the visit of Portsmouth to Old Trafford on Wednesday.

It was a remarkable decision and one that reflects where Ferguson's true priorities lie. While some fans wanted to win it all, Ferguson's main aim is to keep Liverpool's hands off the Premier League trophy.

If that means losing the FA Cup and upsetting the 40,000 United fans who travelled to Wembley, then so be it.

Despite being plunged into immediate underdog status, United were not overawed.

Macheda may be only 17, but his self-belief appears to have developed fully. He was full of inventive flicks and touches, using his imposing physique to good effect.

The Italian showed some especially good interplay with his fellow youngster Welbeck, who failed to convert several chances.

Joleon Lescott blocked a Welbeck effort turned goalwards from a Rafael cross, before the Brazilian sliced a left-foot shot well wide after Macheda fed him superbly.

Despite targeting United's attack-minded full-backs Rafael and Fabio, Everton had little joy from the flanks as the 18-year-old twins coped well with the threat of Steven Pienaar, Leon Osman and the overlapping Leighton Baines.

Foster played a starring role at Wembley in February as United beat Tottenham on penalties in the Carling Cup final.

However, he looked nervous throughout, slicing a clearance, nearly gifting possession to Louis Saha when he dallied on the ball and whacking a clearance into the body of James Vaughan. However, none of his errors ranked on the Lukasz Fabianski scale; the Arsenal keeper's blunders costing his side a place in the final on Saturday.

Saha battled back from a stomach virus to start up front for Everton, supported by the towering aerial presence of Marouane Fellaini and Tim Cahill. Everton showed increased ambition after half-time, with Cahill forcing Foster into a diving save with a dipping 25-yard strike.

At the other end, Park Ji-Sung and Gibson went close before the defining moment of normal time, when Welbeck burst into the box and appeared to be brought down by Phil Jagielka.

Referee Mike Riley said no penalty, sending Ferguson into a predictable rage. David Moyes spoke pointedly in the week about Riley's supposed pro-United bias and it is hard not to wonder whether the Everton manager's words affected the referee's decision-making.

Tevez, Anderson and Welbeck all went close but in truth, extra-time seemed inevitable long before Riley blew for the end of 90 minutes.

Cahill forced Foster into a sharp save with his legs before Fellaini narrowly failed to get his shot away at the edge of the box.

Substitute Vaughan also failed to convert a golden chance from a Baines pull-back, while at the other end Welbeck took an airshot when teed up by Berbatov.

But penalties were always the likely outcome, and although Cahill missed Everton's first spot-kick, Everton were soon in front after Berbatov, dismally, and Ferdinand failed to convert.

Former United man Phil Neville converted nervelessly, before Jagielka converted the decisive shot to send 40,000 Evertonians into raptures.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 25-04-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

TEVEZ TARGETS TOTTENHAM TREBLE

Carlos Tevez insists United will be focused on only one North London club this weekend, despite the tantalising prospect of facing another next Wednesday.

Tottenham Hotspur's trip to Old Trafford in the Barclays Premier League will be followed by Arsenal's visit to Manchester, for the first leg of an enthralling Champions League semi-final. But Tevez says the Reds are taking it one competition at a time and will not prioritise one trophy over another.

"The focus is always the next game, whichever competition that’s in," Carlos affirms.

"We never sit down and say: ‘We’d prefer the league this year.’ We just go out to win every game and every trophy: that’s always the plan."

United have already lifted two trophies this season - the second was at Tottenham's expense when Carlos and co won the Carling Cup on penalties. Tevez also started in the 2-1 win over Spurs in the FA Cup, a competition that United have since exited after a less successful shoot-out against Everton.

Tevez said, "The press kept suggesting we could go on and win all five trophies. It was nice to hear that praise, but we never got carried away by that. We're aware that in football things can change very quickly."

Old 26-04-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Premier League - United roar back to hammer Spurs

Manchester United staged a stunning comeback from two goals down to beat Tottenham 5-2 at Old Trafford and reclaim top spot in the Premier League.

The champions were facing defeat after Darren Bent and Luka Modric had taken advantage of yet more shaky United defending to put Spurs two up before half-time.

But a dubious penalty award - when Heurelho Gomes was adjudged to have brought down Michael Carrick in the box on 56 minutes - sparked an incredible turnaround of events which saw United score five times in the second half.

Cristiano Ronaldo's expert penalty conversion was followed by a four-minute blitz that yielded a further three goals - another from Ronaldo and two from Wayne Rooney - before Dimitar Berbatov rounded off the scoring on 79 minutes.

The result sent United back to the summit, deposing Liverpool who had kept warm the position for a couple of hours, as the champions took a huge stride towards retaining their title for a third consecutive year.

But for all the deserved plaudits for a simply stunning comeback which saw some thrilling attacking football and a virtuoso display from Rooney, focus will inevitably turn on referee Howard Webb's role in proceedings

Old 26-04-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
CNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it is showing that Liverpool is not the only super super comeback team.
even MU also can do it,0-2 down and winning 5-2....
wow wow wow !
Old 26-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
ranking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNY_OX09 View Post
it is showing that Liverpool is not the only super super comeback team.
even MU also can do it,0-2 down and winning 5-2....
wow wow wow !
Agreed,wat a fantastic game for the weekend! I was so touched when ronaldo scored the third goal and took off his jersey for celebration.
Old 26-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Premier League - United roar back to hammer Spurs

Manchester United staged a stunning comeback from two goals...[/COLOR]

But a dubious penalty award - when Heurelho Gomes was adjudged to have brought down Michael Carrick in the box on 56 minutes...

KNN........ IT WAS A CLEAR CUT PENALTY LAH....... WHY THESE F%#@$*& REPORTERS ARE SO BIAS AGAINST US.......

DANNY WELBACK DESERVED A PENALTY TOO DURING THE FA CUP SEMIs

AND NOTICED THAT OUR ODDS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH HIGHER THAN THE OTHER BIG 3......... THIS IS THE PRICE WE AS MANU DIE HARDS HAVE TO ENDURE....... BUT ENDURE WE SHALL...... AND WE WILL WIN 4 THIS YEAR.... OLE OLE OLE

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 26-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigassman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ROAR!

Ronaldo damm pumped up!
Old 26-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To watch United strenghten their grip on the Premiership title: GREAT!

To see them come back from 2 goals down and win 5-2 : FANTASTIC!

To give Liverpool fans a false dawn and thereafter have some of them whine and moan and intensify their childish name calling : PRICELESS!

Last edited by mangoesteam; 26-04-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 27-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Giggs wins players' player of the year award

Monday, April 27, 2009

Manchester United's Ryan Giggs, seen here during a game in March 2009, was named here on Sunday as the English Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) Player of the Year for the first time despite starting just 12 league games this season.

Manchester United great Ryan Giggs was named here on Sunday as the English Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) Player of the Year for the first time despite starting just 12 league games this season.

The 35-year-old Welsh midfielder, who has enjoyed nearly two decades of success at Old Traford in a career featuring two Champions League final triumphs, had twice won the Young Player of the Year award but can now add the ultimate mark of esteem from his fellow professionals to his list of prizes.

"It's right up there, with personal accolades it's the best to have as it's voted by your fellow players," Giggs, who could win his 11th league title with United this season, said.

"I've been fortunate to win a lot of trophies, I won the young player award twice, but this is the big one."

Giggs has only started a dozen league games this season but has been a squad regular in all competitions, with the award acknowledging the respect he has from opponents.

If he plays against Arsenal in the Champions League semi-final first leg on Wednesday, he will become the first United player to make 800 senior appearances for the club, having broken Sir Bobby Charlton's record of 758 by coming on as substitute in last season's Champions League final in Moscow where he scored a penalty in the shoot-out win over English rivals Chelsea.

But the thrill of a major match still gets to Giggs even now.

"It's an exciting season," he said. "I think it is going to go right to the wire, there's big game after big game now."

He also paid tribute to United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who has guided Giggs's career since the winger was a teenager.

"The manager has been massive in my career from when I first met him when I was 13," Giggs said.

"That's over 20 years and he knows me better than anyone and our relationship has been brilliant and just gets better.

"I've been so fortunate to have such a great career in so many great teams, it's not even worth thinking about what it would have been like without the manager," he added.

Giggs, whose current contract expires at the end of next season, said of his future: "As long as I'm getting picked, enjoying it and injury-free, I'll carry on as long as I can.

"At 35 you can't look too far into the distance, you just can't."

Aston Villa winger Ashley Young was named Young Player of the Year, a reward he said for the way in which the Birmingham side, currently fifth in the table, had performed this season.

"It's a massive achievement for the club and my team-mates around me," Young said. "It's a great honour and I'm delighted."

The PFA Premier League team of the year has featured six United players and also included Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka as well as Portsmouth and England right-back Glen Johnson.

PFA Premier League team of the year: Edwin van der Sar (Man Utd); Glen Johnson (Portsmouth), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Nemanja Vidic (Man Utd), Patrice Evra (Man Utd); Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Ryan Giggs (Man Utd), Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd); Nicolas Anelka (Chelsea), Fernando Torres (Liverpool)

- AFP
Old 27-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Giggs is a living legend......

The only memorable match for him this season imo is the game against chelsea where he deputised in the centre of the park. To play like he did that time against a big club at his age is incredible.

I feel that there are other better candidates for the PFA award because giggs did not play as many matches while the other candidates played a lot more and played quite good consistently.

Nevertheless, i don't mind giggs get the award, it is like a very long due one. he should have gotten it many years ago but i dunno why he didn't.
Old 28-04-2009, 09:35 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

the match against spurs is a great comeback for man utd. great match. looking forward to champ league semi against arsenal and may the red devils lift the champ league trophy for the consecutive seasons
Old 28-04-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Dude, u know whats my best moment last sat? I was in a pub, mostly livpl fans. After livpl match, everyone cheers and suan MU match.

1st half of MU, disappointing while all the drunkard LP fans are smuudering at me. I held my faith for a draw and then came a penalty. Huahwaah, goals after goals and I starting to smile and "YES!" inside me.

Looking ard, I saw the horror look on those LP fans. Muahahaha, that moment is "PRICELESS!"
Old 28-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Premier League - Rafael commits future to United

Brazilian teenager Rafael da Silva has extended his contract with Manchester United by two years until June 2013.

The 18-year-old right-back has made 24 appearances for United this season, scoring one goal, and manager Sir Alex Ferguson expressed his delight at the Brazilian.

"Everyone at the club has been very impressed and excited by his first year as a professional," Ferguson said.

"His enthusiasm and the adventurous way he plays is typical of a Manchester United player and we are delighted that he has signed a new contract."

Rafael, who arrived in Manchester in July 2008 after being brought up in Rio de Janiero, said he hoped to have a long association with United.

"It has been a fantastic first year and I have learned from all the players at the club but especially from the defenders," he said.

"It has been an exciting time for me and I want to be part of this for a long time so to get an extension is unbelievable."

Rafael was part of the team which defeated Tottenham 5-2 at home on Saturday to move three points clear of Liverpool at the top of the Barclays Premier League.

He could also be involved on Wednesday in the Champions League semi-final first leg against Arsenal at Old Trafford.

The Brazilian's twin brother Fabio is also at United and plays at left-back, but has had little first-team involvement this season.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1