The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 12-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I know some here have not enjoyed her service, but I felt she was okay (long overdue FR pending due to busy life) ..
So some of you bros may be happy / disinterested to know that Mistress Suniya will be here again from 15 - 21st June (her schedule seemed quite pack at the moment), so I'm guessing some of the regulars here were already aware of her visit -- I had only found out from her website.

Hopefully this time will be at least as good, or better than the last round
Old 13-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, tried to contact Miss Kathy on CM to no avail. Haven't recieved a reply back. Not sure why Gave all details according to Her profile.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
Sin Cee Cee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSin Cee Cee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSin Cee Cee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Would like to say thank you for your support..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgneed View Post
My first local DOM experience. Sorry Mistress Sin Cee Cee. Better late than never.

I met up with Mistress Sin. I had requested for O/L, role play, dirty talk, beating and dominatrix. Met her at a coffee shop near a hotel 81. s 7/10
Body 8/10 curvy
BJ/BBBJ N/A
French N/A
FJ 8/10 wet and tight
Abuse - good and painful.
RP - very good..
Not a time watcher 3 hours in room and 30 min outside.
RTF hell yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki ichigo View Post
FR on Mistress Sin Cee Cee:

I requested for OL attire and stockings and she obliged. Even came decked in a worn pair of nudes complete with garter. Very sexy lady. Really knows how to work her man with her feet even though its her first (I think).

Her footjob skills are very good for a first timer. Love the smell of her worn nylons. Love the taste of her feet. Came big time. Really big time.

Highly recommended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
This includes Mistress Sin Cee Cee but she has taken the effort to scout for a suitable pair of boots just for me (I am her only client who have such an unique request).

I must say she really excels in role-playing. But I am grateful for Mistress Sin for making our session possible (by buying a pair of boots just for me) and this FR is my way of thanking her.

For bros interested in engaging her services, do drop her a PM via her profile
http://sammyboy.online/member.php?u=434365

Kindly pm me with your NAME, your CONTACT NO, RACE, preferred timing and services for a easier booking instead of asking for my new contact number as I only give out my new number via sms.

Preferred working hours 12 pm to 9.30 pm daily

Only 2 slots per day.

Sinfully,

Ms CeeCee
Old 13-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

After Ke Er left I do not seem to have luck in meeting other mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up.
Any bro there got new blood to this pathetic sub.
Old 13-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
After Ke Er left I do not seem to have luck in meeting other mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up.
Any bro there got new blood to this pathetic sub.
Hi subway73, what do you mean by "mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up"?

Just curoius..
Old 13-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Typo from iPhone apologies, corrected, I meant local mistress and my self being stood up。
Well I am trying to get myself hooked up in a spot with m Minky n her entourage of newbie on ojt. Hopefully my eagerness would not lead into a disappointment. Stay tune for updates. Local spore dungeon scene. Bro Robert have flagged this one up. My turn now ;p
Old 14-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbearsg View Post
Bros, tried to contact Miss Kathy on CM to no avail. Haven't recieved a reply back. Not sure why Gave all details according to Her profile.
Took me 3 weeks from initial contact to finally setting up a session with her, due to clash of schedules. She mentioned that while she was getting good response on CM, most want sessions around the same time, so she has to get through them slowly. Just be patient bro.

Anyway, some quick stats:

Looks: 6.5/10 (perhaps my expectations were built up by some of the ratings here, plus I once had a stunning Viet hair stylist...)
Body:7.5/10 (just about right proportionally, for me.)
Skill: 6.5/10 (like most have mentioned, still somewhat inexperienced. But good teaser, fast learner and the potential is definitely there.)
RTS: Yes
Old 14-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Took me 3 weeks from initial contact to finally setting up a session with her, due to clash of schedules. She mentioned that while she was getting good response on CM, most want sessions around the same time, so she has to get through them slowly. Just be patient bro.
Thanks bro, appreciated.
Old 14-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New blood

Tried a PRC recently and requested for a femdom themed session. She said that she had some experience in China before and I thought why not just give it a shot.

Anyway, here goes:

Met up with her at a hotel and I thought she was quite pretty although she is certainly no SYT. Figure was OK, with slender and relatively toned legs in the mini dress of hers. Had a slight tummy but I had no problems with that.

Session was short as I was tired and it was getting late. It involved her collaring me, leading me around the room like a dog with a leash tied to my neck and member. She could certainly do a harder session physically but since I requested for a sensual session, it ended with her sitting on top of my face and coming.

Attitude was OK, willing to please and lots of moans which I felt were not too real. But since it was a roleplay session, I just took it with a pinch of salt and told myself to enjoy her moans and dirty talk.

Overall, I would not classify her as experienced. Even less so than Ke-Er, but for the money, I would think she is worth it if you are in dire need of sensual discipline and cannot find anyone else who can satisfy your craving.

By the way, she does not have any BDSM equipment. And to bros who want discipline and penetration, she would do both, although I did not request for the latter.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dressing 7/10 (wore garters, stockings and a mini dress)
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

I would think this lady (Xuan Xuan) would be a love or hate affair for bros in this thread. She just arrived in Singapore and will be here for 3 months. Pls PM me for her contact if you are interested in her services and up me if possible.

Cheers
Old 14-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To the bros here who don't mind paying 600 for an hour of domination, and 300 for subsequent hour, Coco does domination. I have verified with her although for this price, I am better off flying to Japan for my fix with a professional domme who does it 24/7.

http://www.adoos.sg/post/18025243/pr...t_in_singapore

Her number is listed there. Any bros who tried her pls provide an FR. I thought she looked like a local race queen who used to pole-dance at some club (name was Sherry if I recalled correctly).
Old 14-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro submarine, thank you for your contributions! I would have upped your points if the system allows it. I will not be trying PRCs for the time being and as for this Coco, paying $900 for 2 hours of domination is way beyond my budget.
Old 14-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 20
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Bro submarine, Just upz u recently. Thk u for the contributions in this thread together with another domme find .
Old 15-06-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
New blood

Tried a PRC recently and requested for a femdom themed session. She said that she had some experience in China before and I thought why not just give it a shot.

Anyway, here goes:

Met up with her at a hotel and I thought she was quite pretty although she is certainly no SYT. Figure was OK, with slender and relatively toned legs in the mini dress of hers. Had a slight tummy but I had no problems with that.

Session was short as I was tired and it was getting late. It involved her collaring me, leading me around the room like a dog with a leash tied to my neck and member. She could certainly do a harder session physically but since I requested for a sensual session, it ended with her sitting on top of my face and coming.

Attitude was OK, willing to please and lots of moans which I felt were not too real. But since it was a roleplay session, I just took it with a pinch of salt and told myself to enjoy her moans and dirty talk.

Overall, I would not classify her as experienced. Even less so than Ke-Er, but for the money, I would think she is worth it if you are in dire need of sensual discipline and cannot find anyone else who can satisfy your craving.

By the way, she does not have any BDSM equipment. And to bros who want discipline and penetration, she would do both, although I did not request for the latter.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dressing 7/10 (wore garters, stockings and a mini dress)
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

I would think this lady (Xuan Xuan) would be a love or hate affair for bros in this thread. She just arrived in Singapore and will be here for 3 months. Pls PM me for her contact if you are interested in her services and up me if possible.

Cheers
hi bro ready envy u got a lot of good lobang always ,good 1
Old 15-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xbj123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow bros

Been reading this thread for a while. Planning to make a trip to Thailand later in this year and attending a session. I read somewhere that for example in Japan its no longer legal to hold dungeons, however this isnt in Thailand is it so it should be all safe? And BDSM as whole is legal? Just curious as some asian countries are pretty strict I think.

I've never served a domme so im completely novice. Are the Thai dommes in general novice-friendlys?

I'll be going to Phuket most likely. Anyone tried Empress Lucy? She looks stunning.

Thanks for reading!
Old 15-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No there is no law forbidding dungeons in Thailand. In fact the dungeon setups in Thailand are probably one of the only advantages Thailand has over Japan when it comes to the SM scene.

In Bangkok I recommended Mistress Midori before.

I have not seen Empress Lucy but have not read anything negative about her. I think she has traveled a bit in Europe and has been exposed to the scene over there. She does speak English and supposedly has a good dungeon. Will be interested to hear your report.

Yes Thai doms are novice friendly but be sure to communicate up front exactly what you do want and what you do not want. As we have heard here, some doms(M. Suniya) do not listen so they should be avoided. In my opinion these self-proclaimed doms probably get few if any repeat clients.

But a few things about Phuket itself -
First, it is the most expensive area of Thailand and I would say may rival prices in Singapore.

Second , there are many scams geared towards tourists especially in Patong.
There have been numerous stories of Jet Ski operators extorting tourists.
DO not rent a jet ski.
Also lots of petty crimes. Be on your guard.

Finally, there is a tuk-tuk(taxi) mafia on Phuket that charges ripoff rates for transportation on the island. It is a major problem that somehow does not get fixed. The tuk-tuks do not have meters and the mafia-like drivers will try to extort you for every baht. Unfortunately unless you rent a car, there is not much you can do to avoid them. There are some cheaper group taxi trucks that originate from the main Phuket town before 5 pm.

Phuket left such a bad taste for me that I will never go back again.

But some of the beaches are nice and you may have a good time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1