The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
thats why rafa is in the market for a top striker.
our defence is solid, but attack play not up to par yet. still need a very good striker that can knock in goals for fun. current strikers good, but not solid enough.
Let's hope Rafa can net David Villa, this guy is a gem...
Or a certain Samuel 'Eto guy.....
Old 23-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
bro, u[re not in luck. It ended in 0 - 0
Right . The blues just let the title slip away. But if Newcastle can force a draw last night. I think we can beat them this thursday.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
our defence is solid, but attack play not up to par yet. still need a very good striker that can knock in goals for fun. current strikers good, but not solid enough.
kuyt and crouchy can still get better. i always thought kuyt can contribute more by playing a little deeper becos he has neat passing. well out of this freaking world i was thrown into when i saw his goal (2nd?) against wigan.

he took a pass from the left wing (from bellamy?) and without a second thought, turned and shot. he had a defender standing right behind him! this is what a striker is made of.
Old 23-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I can't find anything wrong.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I can't find anything wrong.
just now last pg keep stayin in pg 158 (wolfclan post )lei....
but when i click on my user cp i see was by Castrol ........
Old 23-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
kuyt and crouchy can still get better. i always thought kuyt can contribute more by playing a little deeper becos he has neat passing. well out of this freaking world i was thrown into when i saw his goal (2nd?) against wigan.

he took a pass from the left wing (from bellamy?) and without a second thought, turned and shot. he had a defender standing right behind him! this is what a striker is made of.
And again, it shows that Kuyt's first touch isn't as bad as what some asshats make it out to be...
Old 23-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
-SBF- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciter101 View Post
Let's hope Rafa can net David Villa, this guy is a gem...
Or a certain Samuel 'Eto guy.....
i agree with u,they are gem,but don think the coach will sell them off

男人有實力不怕沒女人
Old 23-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i agree with eto but villa i have my doubts abt him in the epl.
Old 23-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Prime Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
And again, it shows that Kuyt's first touch isn't as bad as what some asshats make it out to be...
One or two matches don't make a player. Overall, his performance over the season can only be described as Adequate....
Old 23-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
One or two matches don't make a player. Overall, his performance over the season can only be described as Adequate....
The issue here is about his first touch, not his overall performance. I'll be first person to admit that his first touch isn't as good as someone like Quaresma, Messi, Ronaldhino or the like...

If you wanna talk about his performance, I'd be hard-pressed to find a 10-million pound striker who has scored 12 league goals in his first season at a club, coupled with the fact that Rafa doesn't always play him (though more than Crouch, Bells and God), and when he does, Kuyt doesn't always get to play as the main striker, instead, he has to play deeper, in a supporting role...

On top of that, his workrate is first-class too, Kuyt always works his socks off for the team as a whole too... Also, with the signing of Andrei Voronin on a free transfer, I for one, feel that Kuyt will feature in a more advanced role next season. with Voronin supporting him. But of cos, like all Pool fans, I'm also hoping that Rafa'll sign one of the top strikers.

For me, I'd say there'll only be more to come from him next season, as with players like Pennant & Speedy too...
Old 24-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
The issue here is about his first touch, not his overall performance. I'll be first person to admit that his first touch isn't as good as someone like Quaresma, Messi, Ronaldhino or the like...

If you wanna talk about his performance, I'd be hard-pressed to find a 10-million pound striker who has scored 12 league goals in his first season at a club, coupled with the fact that Rafa doesn't always play him (though more than Crouch, Bells and God), and when he does, Kuyt doesn't always get to play as the main striker, instead, he has to play deeper, in a supporting role...

Also, with the signing of Andrei Voronin on a free transfer, I for one, feel that Kuyt will feature in a more advanced role next season. with Voronin supporting him. But of cos, like all Pool fans, I'm also hoping that Rafa'll sign one of the top strikers.
Kuyt's first touch is a bit heavy especially in midfield.

Have to say that he is first choice with Bellamy after Rafa did his experiments at the beginning of the season.

I don't have anything against Kuyt. In fact his second goal against Wigan shows what he could have done for us if he had been able to play as centre forward without having to go deep for the ball. Then again, it's a team game but hopefully Kuyt, as you said, will be able to play further upfield next season.
Old 24-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree with bros here on Kuyt workrate, he work extreme hard, just that earlier part of the season when he just join, he did miss afew chances. Maybe that affects his confidence, but in every game he played, I believe he work very hard and is always willing to shoot no matter where he is. And of course his second goal against wigan was very good, turn and shoot. Most of the games he played, he is more like the second striker, always working in midfield.

As for Eto and Villa, I cant comment haha, did not catch that much spanish games, except during the WC, Villa was quite good for Spain. Also there is this striker from Ajax, also making waves with few clubs looking at him, Huntellar, or something like that. He seems like a good striker too.
Old 24-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we get a fox-in-the-box type of player. Someone selfish, someone who's a finisher. Ian Rush comes to mind. Horseface too. Looking at how we have been playing this season, when the play moves to the wings, our midfielders dun have much of a target man to aim for.

Kuyt is seldom in the box, he's always coming back to make passes back to midfielders. Bellamy is too short to be a target man. Crouch's positioning and pace in getting into the box is suspect. Someone like a Shearer will be great. He scores a lot cos he's selfish. Who will remember Shearer for the assists he makes....
Old 25-04-2007, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys side trackfor a moment : HT: Manchester United* 1 - 2 AC Milan . Hope score stay tis all the way till full time . It makes my day when Man U lose.
Old 25-04-2007, 04:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
Hope score stay tis all the way till full time . It makes my day when Man U lose.
I for one am looking forward to meeting with AC Milan in Athens,not that we fear the Devils,but look back how lady luck was with them when we played against them recently, that O' Shit's sucker punch
The 2nd half should have taken a lot out of them,still fancy Milan to hammer them at San Siro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1