The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiplex80 View Post

She have been staying with her dad since young and after a big fight a few years ago, she move to stay with her grandmother(father side). She doesn't have an ID until now because she didn't thought of going overseas. Now that we plan to move further into the relationship she needs to get her ID and passport.
Either u or your so called gf are hiding some information. Did your gf went to school or work before?? Unless u telling me your gf has been hiding at home for pass 19 yrs.

Anyway, just go n get her birth cert from the relevant govt dept. With birth cert, she is will be able to get her ID. Again, unless u telling us, your gf was born at home secretly.

I am curious how u get to know a so secretive, hiding from the world ger?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Either u or your so called gf are hiding some information. Did your gf went to school or work before?? Unless u telling me your gf has been hiding at home for pass 19 yrs.

Anyway, just go n get her birth cert from the relevant govt dept. With birth cert, she is will be able to get her ID. Again, unless u telling us, your gf was born at home secretly.

I am curious how u get to know a so secretive, hiding from the world ger?
incredulous story...can never fail to learn something new daily...

virtually she is alien and stateless...

how she gets paid when working...the district Police has a register for all members of the household...even if she moves in with grandmother, her granma family needs to report to local district Police that she is living with them...if not grandma family will kena fine...

agreed with you that the story is half and not the full story...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

She have been staying with her dad since young and after a big fight a few years ago, she move to stay with her grandmother(father side). She doesn't have an ID until now because she didn't thought of going overseas. Now that we plan to move further into the relationship she needs to get her ID and passport.
It is impossible for someone who don't have an ID for 19 years. Please think properly. Police Stop; Work or staying with her grandma all need her information.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 06-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
It is impossible for someone who don't have an ID for 19 years. Please think properly. Police Stop; Work or staying with her grandma all need her information.
sinkees think Vietnam is such a backward country...

last weekend, brought a friend who is a senior in SBF first time in HCM...he saw how impressive the city and country was...he said JKT cannot compare to the law and order here...even he said HCM cleaner than JKT...

In many reports, Vietnam had overtaken Thailand in ASEAN in terms of many stats...including GDP, draw foreign investment, foreign affiars standings,etc...

Old 06-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
In many reports, Vietnam had overtaken Thailand in ASEAN in terms of many stats...including GDP, draw foreign investment, foreign affiars standings,etc...
Thailand?? Been here long enough to know, this country is dead.

Vietnam is much better in law and order. Take a simple example, all must wear helmet when riding bike. Here??? Most ignore the rule. Thais have a very stubborn pride, they always believe they are the best and ignore to learn from others. This country is slowly going back to tribesmen era where strong fist n wealth rule.

I don't mind going back to SG to work but retire in a small beach house in Thailand.
Old 06-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Looks like Vietnam tackling this patient bribe doctors and nurses issues.

Hanoi hospital staff suspended over allegations of receiving ‘stack of envelopes’

Thanh Nien News

HANOI - Sunday, June 05, 2016 14:35

The health ministry's Department of Health Examination and Treatment has instructed the Hospital K to investigate allegations that a hospital employee received bribe from a patient's relative.

The directorate of the Hanoi-based prime oncology hospital was told to clarify allegations, take strict measures against violation and report to the agency by June 9.

The instruction was made after a video clip of a hospital’s employee receiving “stack of envelopes” from a patient’s relative has gone viral online since it was posted on June 2.

The alleged female employee of the hospital’s branch No. 3 in Thanh Tri District also tipped the elder woman, whose relative was about to undergo a surgery, to bribe others at anesthetic ward.

“I only keep [the money] for the surgeon. For anesthetic [nurse], you should go over there,” she said in the clip.

The hospital director Bui Dieu said on June 3 that the hospital has suspended the employee, identified only as T, for inspection.

On April 14, health minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien during a visit to Hospital K said a number of patients there told her that a hospital doctor had received bribes from patients' relatives.

Tien urged the hospital to investigate and impose strict punishment of the violated person, if any.

The hospital later confirmed that one of its doctors, Dao Thanh Lam, had received VND3.2 million (US$143) from a patient.

Lam was officially rebuked and reassigned to work at a position that does not directly deal with patients.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Looks like Vietnam tackling this patient bribe doctors and nurses issues.

Hanoi hospital staff suspended over allegations of receiving ‘stack of envelopes’

Thanh Nien News

HANOI - Sunday, June 05, 2016 14:35

The health ministry's Department of Health Examination and Treatment has instructed the Hospital K to investigate allegations that a hospital employee received bribe from a patient's relative.

The directorate of the Hanoi-based prime oncology hospital was told to clarify allegations, take strict measures against violation and report to the agency by June 9.

The instruction was made after a video clip of a hospital’s employee receiving “stack of envelopes” from a patient’s relative has gone viral online since it was posted on June 2.

The alleged female employee of the hospital’s branch No. 3 in Thanh Tri District also tipped the elder woman, whose relative was about to undergo a surgery, to bribe others at anesthetic ward.

“I only keep [the money] for the surgeon. For anesthetic [nurse], you should go over there,” she said in the clip.

The hospital director Bui Dieu said on June 3 that the hospital has suspended the employee, identified only as T, for inspection.

On April 14, health minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien during a visit to Hospital K said a number of patients there told her that a hospital doctor had received bribes from patients' relatives.

Tien urged the hospital to investigate and impose strict punishment of the violated person, if any.

The hospital later confirmed that one of its doctors, Dao Thanh Lam, had received VND3.2 million (US$143) from a patient.

Lam was officially rebuked and reassigned to work at a position that does not directly deal with patients.
Hahahaha; it is always a norm to bribe a nurse cos they get better treatment from them. When my Bx's mum was hospitalize previously; she tipped the Nurse in order for her mum to get better treatment and time slot to see the Docs

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 06-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thailand?? Been here long enough to know, this country is dead.

Vietnam is much better in law and order. Take a simple example, all must wear helmet when riding bike. Here??? Most ignore the rule. Thais have a very stubborn pride, they always believe they are the best and ignore to learn from others. This country is slowly going back to tribesmen era where strong fist n wealth rule.

I don't mind going back to SG to work but retire in a small beach house in Thailand.
Vietnam becoming Asia’s next tiger economy.“Vietnam will displace Thailand as the greater Mekong star"The economy’s structure is shifting, it is moving from agriculture to manufacturing.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experience bros -

I know that Gold prices in HCMC is slightly cheaper then sg, workman costs is definitely also cheaper.

Any advice on where to buy, how to bring back? will get fake one a not?
Old 07-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Most of the shop in CBT are selling real gold but I heard their grade are not as good as Singapore.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 07-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Experience bros -

I know that Gold prices in HCMC is slightly cheaper then sg, workman costs is definitely also cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Most of the shop in CBT are selling real gold but I heard their grade are not as good as Singapore.

there is no such thing as cheaper gold in Vietnam or HCM...gold is based on daily trading prices in USD converted to VND...

the reason you are looking at cheaper price gold in Vietnam because Vietnam gold selling 18k to 20k...where as in Singapore popular to buy 22k or standard known as 916 and 24k or 999 or pure gold...

see the purity of gold in ct or K determines the gold pricing and base on weight...

Note - You can always ask to buy 1 ounce 999 pure gold coin and see how much they selling to you...

Old 07-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post

Same grade gold, not much difference. How many KGs u want to buy, to take the risk, effort and cost of traveling??
Old 07-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Some of my past posts about gold in this thread...

https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=16864
https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=16880

Old 07-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi all, just asking if anyone been or know anyone in similar situation.

I have been with my 19 year old HCMC girlfriend for a year and there's plan for her to come over here to Singapore. One issue is that she doesn't have an ID because when she was born her mum & dad were unmarried. She took up her mother's surname and her mum also pass away few years later.

Her father have been delaying in helping her get an ID since beginning of this year which I think her father doesn't seem interested at all.

I know with money we might be able to get an ID but is it possible without the father's signature or approval ?
Lol her story does not sound right. How can a person without id or passport? I will think twice about her if I were you. Obviously she is delaying coming to Singapore with you.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Vietnam becoming Asia’s next tiger economy.“Vietnam will displace Thailand as the greater Mekong star"The economy’s structure is shifting, it is moving from agriculture to manufacturing.
Viet tiger theory heard many times
Got progress indeed but how tiger donch know yet
Sounds like bliwing hot and cold
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1