The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Isyana Sarasvati - Tetap Dalam Jiwa

Old 04-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Al Ghazali - Lagu Galau

Old 06-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solo Acoustic singer

Old 06-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Another Acoustic singer

Old 07-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Nice song

Old 07-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Indonesia: Passengers jump into sea as ferry sinks

Jakarta - A ferry capsized in the strait between the Indonesian islands of Bali and Java on Friday and TV video showed passengers standing on its side, then jumping into the sea as it sank in placid waters. Officials said 71 people were rescued and at least four were still missing.

Didi Hamzar, head of Bali's Search and Rescue Agency, said the ship's manifest listed 51 people on board including 14 crew. Passenger boats are frequently overloaded beyond their manifests in Indonesia.

Video broadcast by TVOne showed other ships in the background as the ferry, Rafelia 2, sank in the narrow Bali Strait. It languished on its side before capsizing.

Boats are a popular and relatively cheap form of transportation in the world's largest archipelago nation, which spans more than 17 000 islands with a population of 256 million. Sea accidents are common, with safety regulations often poorly enforced.

The ferry was travelling from Gilimanuk port in Bali to Banyuwangi on Java. The cause of the accident was under investigation.

Local navy chief Lieutenant Colonel Wahyu Endriawan said 71 people were rescued.

"We cannot yet know whether some were trapped inside the ship which has totally submerged," he told MetroTV.

Disaster Mitigation Agency spokesperson Sutopo Purwo Nugroho also said 71 people were rescued while four others - the captain, a deck officer, and a woman and child - were still missing.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Indonesia to strip licence from Bali ferry company after five drown

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia's transportation ministry will revoke the operating licence of a ferry company whose vessel sunk in the Bali Strait on Friday, killing five of the 81 people on board including a mother and her infant child.

Indonesia relies heavily on ferry services to connect the main islands in the archipelago, the world's largest. But accidents are common, largely due to years of under-investment in infrastructure and a tendency to overload ferries.

The Rafelia II ferry was serving the popular crossing between Banyuwangi on the eastern tip of Java Island and Gilimanuk on the tourist resort island of Bali, when it sank just after 1 p.m. on Friday, around 1 km from the Java shore, domestic media reports said.

"Starting on Monday the operating licence ... will be revoked," Transportation Ministry spokesman J.A. Barata told Reuters on Sunday, referring to ferry operator PT Darma Bahari Utama, which only had a licence for one vessel.

Barata said investigators from the National Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT) and transportation ministry officials were looking into the cause. At the time it capsized the vessel was carrying dozens of heavy trucks, Barata said.

Under Indonesian law, the company would be required to salvage the sunken vessel, he said.

According to National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) chief Bambang Soelistyo, all who were travelling on the Rafelia II at the time it sunk were now accounted for.

"We have evacuated 81 victims and they match with the number of passengers in the manifest," Soelistyo said.

Those who died had become trapped in the sinking ferry, he said.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Old 08-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Another Nice song

Old 08-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

ST12 - Biarkan Jatuh Cinta | VC Trinity

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Teen Cuts off Penis and Throws It Down Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DageDage View Post
An Indonesian teenager chopped off his penis and tossed it down a well after learning his girlfriend intended to marry another man.

The 19-year-old from a village in Central Java was lucky to survive the self surgery, health authorities said.
Tis is just plain stupid.

I guess every1 will have chance to do sm stupid thg once in their life time. He probably wn't forget tis.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

The Virgin - Cinta Terlarang - Official Music Video – Nagaswara

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

A nice song

Old 10-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Human right watch urges Indonesia to end 2 finger Virginity tests for female military

Female military recruits and the fiancees of military officers in Indonesia should not have to undergo "harmful and humiliating" virginity tests, Human Rights Watch said.

"The Indonesian armed forces should recognize that harmful and humiliating 'virginity tests' on women recruits does nothing to strengthen national security.

President Joko Widodo should set the military straight and immediately abolish the requirement and prevent all military hospitals from administering it."

For decades, Indonesia has required female military recruits and the future wives of male military officers to undergo the so-called "two-finger" virginity test as part of an overall medical evaluation.

The test is used to determine if a woman's hymen is intact, though the HRW says the test is scientifically baseless because a hymen can be torn due to reasons unrelated to sex.

Female soldiers and military officers' wives interviewed by the HRW called the process humiliating.

"What shocked me was finding out that the doctor who was to perform the test was a man," said one recruit who underwent a virginity test in 2013. "I had mixed feelings. I felt humiliated. It was very tense. It's all mixed up. I hope the future medical examination excludes virginity test. It's against the rights of every woman."

Old 10-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Human right watch urges Indonesia to end 2 finger Virginity tests for female mili

Quote:
Originally Posted by DageDage View Post
[SIZE="4"]
For decades, Indonesia has required female military recruits and the future wives of male military officers to undergo the so-called "two-finger" virginity test as part of an overall medical evaluation.
Another wow! Indo army girls need to take virgin test by MO using 2 fingers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1