The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Camping here for more updates
Old 01-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
SeppMaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 02-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I could feel and hear them moving around me, their shoes shuffling on the tile floor. A hand reached out and cupped my right breast, squeezing and pawing the soft flesh. Another hand quickly grabbed the other, pinching my nipple. I quickly responded to their touching, my nipples swelling with blood and becoming hard points. A different hand went for my belly and started sliding down between my legs. I knew my my pubic lips were flush with blood, thick with desire. His finger found my clit and I gasped as he gently rubbed the nubbin. My breathing grew faster.

"She's soaking wet," the one with his finger on my cunt commented from in front of me. "Have you been playing with her?"

"No," Oliver replied. "She's sucked my cock, but other than that, received no physical stimulation. I did tell her she would be fucking three men at once today. Perhaps she's excited at the prospect."

First one, then two fingers went up my cunt, rubbing against my g-spot. To my deep shame, I moaned and began fucking myself on his fingers while the other two men mauled the spongy flesh of my tits.

"What a fucking slut," the man in my cunt said, withdrawing his fingers. "Her cunt juices are dripping off my fingers."

He fed his fingers between my lips, making me taste myself. His fingers were slimy with my pussy juice.

"Clean them off, slut," he ordered. I dutifully licked myself off his fingers.

"Do you gentlemen want to fuck her here, like the trollop she is?" Oliver asked.

"No," the first voice said; the one who said I was exquisite and called Oliver by name. "We might as well be comfortable. I'd prefer a bed."

"Very well," Oliver said. He took my arm and led me back towards the bedrooms. "Follow me."

We didn't go into Oliver's bedroom, which I'd been to before, but to another room on the opposite side of the hall. I assumed it was one of the guest bedrooms, of which Oliver had five. He led me in and had me kneel on the floor beside the bed. 

The one who'd fingered my cunt said, "Her cunt was velvety soft. I want to fuck her cunt."

The first speaker said, "You said she's capable of deep throating?"

Oliver replied. "She spent 90 minutes at a glory hole last week. She took every cock all the way down, though there was one particular black cock which was quite thick. She had a little trouble with him at first. I needed to pound her cunt from behind to get it all down her throat, but she eventually got it all down."

"Then I've got her mouth. My wife can't suck cock worth a damn. That means you get her ass." 

He must have been speaking to the silent one. He still hadn't said anything and I guessed it was because he felt I might recognize his voice, which made me think he might be famous, or on TV all the time. I heard the three men getting undressed while I waited quietly for my degradation to begin. My cunt was still flowing, I could feel the fruits of my arousal, dripping from my cunt. Why was I so excited to be used like this? I hated myself and my lack of control over my body.

"Get me hard," cunt man said, shoving his cock in my face. I parted my lips and took him in. At least he was clean, not like Jeremiah at the glory hole. "It takes me a little while to get going, but I won't disappoint your tight cunt when I'm ready."

I sucked his thick cock until he was hard. His pubic hair was full and long. He must be older, as he never got as rigid as Tan did, but hard enough to slide into my wet cunt. He pulled out of my mouth and climbed onto the bed and Oliver helped me get situated over his shaft. I sank down until my groin met his and he was fully embedded in me. First voice knelt on the bed in front of me and pulled my head down over his shaft. He was already erect, probably younger and excited by all he'd already seen. His cock wasn't as fat as the one in my cunt, but it was perhaps a little longer. I still managed to get all of him down my throat. It felt as though he trimmed his pubes to a shorter length, which I appreciated. 

The man in my cunt spread my ass cheeks and told the silent one to get his prick in my ass. He wanted to feel how tight I'd get with another cock in my bum. Silent didn't try to go dry into my ass. Thankfully, he spread lube on my puckered sphincter before pushing in. He was easily close to Tan's size and it felt like a baseball bat was being shoved into my ass when he pushed in next to Cunt Man's thick prick. He went slowly, letting me get used to the size of their organs. After a few minutes, he was fully embedded in my rectum. My nether regions were stretched close to the breaking point, their huge cocks plugging both my holes. The one in my mouth felt small in comparison. 

"She's so fucking tight," Cunt said. "I've never felt anyone so tight."

"Her mouth is a dream as well. What a splendid cock sucker."

Ass was silent still but he began to move in my bowels. Once again, I was spit roasted with a twist and it felt so good, I would have cried out but for the cock filling my mouth. I tried to resist, to fight my pleasure, to exist only as a vessel for their need, but once more I failed. I moaned deep in my throat as they fucked me. Hell, I fucked them back, moving backward onto their cocks so they'd fill me deeper. I inhaled the cock in my mouth, sucking it like a five year old with a lollipop. I could hear the camera shutter clicking in the background as Oliver took more photos of my shame.

I orgasmed twice before any one of them surrendered their seed, my pussy and ass pulsing on their pricks, milking them for their cum. I'd hoped their moans would drown out mine, but mine were the loudest of all. Unable to help myself, I felt every twitch of their cocks inside me and it was driving me insane. Mouth Man came first, his cock spewing great gobs of his salty cream. The first couple jets were so far down my throat, I couldn't taste them. He seemed to realize and pulled back against my sucking action to let the last few spurts coat my tongue and then my face with the slimy stuff. Since the others weren't done, he put his cock back in my mouth for me to clean. 

Ass Man climaxed next, his body rigid, his cock pulsing in my back door as he erupted his warm lava into my bowels. When he was emptied, he started pumping again, waiting for his partner to finish in my cunt. Cunt Man hadn't been lying when he said he might be slow to start but wouldn't leave me unsatisfied. The bastard kept going for fifteen minutes past the other two's orgasms, making me cum twice more. The cock in my mouth finally pulled out and I could scream and moan during the last one, begging them both to fuck me harder, to make me cum again. I died inside as I said it, but couldn't stop myself. Finally, I felt him cum, a geyser of white spunk which overflowed my pussy, running down his shaft and onto his balls. He made me lick him clean afterward, gathering every drop from his hairy wrinkled sack. 

They got up and left me on the bed, cum on my face and leaking from my cunt and asshole, finished with me. Once again, I'd surrendered to my desire and begged to be fucked. How low could I go; pleading for them to fill me with their cocks, their cum; to make me their whore? I cried silently as they dressed.

"She's the perfect slut, Oliver. I've never seen a woman who loved cock as much as she does," Cunt Man said. "If we had more time, I'd love to switch places and fuck her ass."

"I'd love to get in her tight cunt," Mouth Man said. "I don't even mind sloppy seconds. That means she could lick her shit from your shaft, my friend." I heard him clapping his friend on the back or shoulder.

"I'd love to accommodate you, gentlemen, but I've yet to fuck her and we have to get her home before her husband gets home. She's promised to make my life quite short if her husband finds out about her extracurricular activities."

"I wonder what it's like to be married to a whore like her?" Mouth Man mused. "Oh, I'm sure he gets great use of her body and it's grand being married to someone who'll suck and take it up the ass; but what would it be like knowing your wife is willing to fuck or suck anything that walks. Good thing he doesn't know, or he'd throw her in the gutter where she belongs."

Their voices faded as they left the room and headed for the exit, leaving a pitiful pile of despair curled on the bed.

Oliver returned five minutes later and led me to his bedroom. He pointed to the bed and I climbed onto it. He attached his camera's memory card to his 70 inch TV and turned it on. Oliver used both my cunt and my ass while the day's previous activities played out in glorious 4K high def technicolor which he made me watch as he fucked me. I cried the whole time, but I still orgasmed three times as I was fucked. 

He let me use his shower before I left, to clean all the cum off my body. Before I left his house, I texted Tan to tell him I was going to a movie. There was no way I could face him right now after being fucked by four other men. I thought I could still smell the sex on me, even after the shower, though it might have been my guilty conscience. 

I was more than a little surprised when two weeks later, Tan told me he'd been promoted to junior partner. We celebrated by having mad sex all evening long, the second time that day I'd been soundly fucked; Oliver using me earlier. I was quite sore the next day. It's the first time I started to wonder if there was anything to Oliver's sex magic. 

The unfortunate aspect of Tan's promotion was he started to talk about having a child. Knowing how many men were now using me on a regular basis, I'd have no way of knowing who the father would be if I went off birth control. I couldn't even be sure if the child would be white, since I didn't know everyone who was fucking me while I wore the mask. I reminded him we'd agreed to wait a year before trying to have children, to let ourselves become accustomed to each other before adding another person to the mix. He concurred we had decided to wait, but partly it was to put money aside for having children, and with his promotion, setting money aside was no longer a concern. I told him I was still not ready for children, and while posing for Suki, shouldn't get pregnant while she was painting me. He consented to give me more time but wanted to have a child sooner rather than later, so all I was doing was deferring the problem. His wanting a child and knowing I couldn't give him one while being fucked by so many others, made me even more disgusted with myself. I only hoped he could wait until Oliver was done with me.

---------------
Check out similar video clips as per story abovementioned....

http://www.xvideos.com/video40652121/_2
Old 02-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
wantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwantababe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good photos and story
Old 02-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
doxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates please TS
Old 02-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
falleini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 03-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shizuko finished the first painting two weeks after Tan's promotion. She had a party inviting all of my friends over after the painting was delivered to her client and she'd been paid. I'd seen several of them since my ill-fated bachelorette party, all except Maria and Cheyenne. Sydney wasn't there. Suki gave me a photo of the painting blown up to 11x13 with a frame around it. Maria eyed the photo speculatively.

"If asked if you'd ever pose nude six months ago, I'd have said no fucking way ever," Maria said. "A lot has changed since you got married. I've got to say, the painting is quite explicit."

"Her face and identity couldn't be known from the painting," Suki said. "It was her conditions for posing."

"Even the fact we all know it was her, puts it way past Brenda's normal boundaries. She disliked getting naked in the locker room," Maria said. "I've got to say I'm quite impressed at how much you've loosened up since you got married."

If she only knew how right she was, she'd faint. I'd say it wasn't so much an issue of marriage as it was my blackmailer. Even agreeing to be painted nude was to get me out of the house so his access wouldn't be as easy. Turns out, it was easy anyway and now I was his on a weekly basis. 

"What's next for you, Suki?" Tiffany asked.

"I have to do the painting for Tanner for agreeing to let Brenda pose, but the patron who bought the last one, liked it so much he wants another pose as well. I thought I'd do the one I intended to use as my portfolio piece as the second one, since Brenda and Tan already agreed to it's use. He's offered $50,000 for the companion piece."

"Oh, Suki, that's wonderful," I said. "I'm so happy for you."

"What's that one going to look like?" Maria asked.

Suki showed her the sketch. It was the one of me with my back to the viewer, my ass and a one breast visible, my face hidden by my hair.

"I love this picture," Maria said. "It looks shy and demure. This one almost looks like the Brenda I know."

"Are you going to create another scene like for the first one, Suki?" Tiffany asked.

"I would like to do this one outdoors," Shizuko said, "but I haven't spoken to Brenda about it yet."

"Outdoors!" I exclaimed. "You're kidding?"

"No," Suki, said, "I'm not. The patron who bought the first picture, wanted another like it, but outdoors. I've been offered the use of his private estate for the picture. It would be a combination landscape and nude. There wouldn't be anyone else around, not even Erin."

"That we know of. I'm sure he's got groundskeepers and other people out there. If it's private, he might even have security guards or cameras or something." 

"He said he would arrange for us to be left alone on the days we needed to be out there. There's a lake. I thought we could do Tan's painting out there too. Kind of a 'Venus Rising from the Sea' type thing."

"What would Tan's look like?" Maria asked.

Suki showed them all the full frontal nude Tan wanted. 

"What's amazing is how unlike Brenda this is," Maria said. "Tough, sassy, brazen. Kind of a 'what the hell do you want, bitch!' look to it. It's almost as if she's had acting lessons to pull this off."

"It is totally unlike Brenda," Tammie said. "I could get away with a pose like that. Erin, Suzuki, Donna, could. Everybody else, maybe. Brenda, no. Yet, there she is, big as life."

"So, what about it, Brenda?" Yvonne asked. "Do you think you'll pose outdoors?"

More stretching of my boundaries, yet if it was secluded and private, why was I so hesitant? I'd been exposed in St. Lucia and done so much worse since. This would be a walk in the park in comparison.

"I'd have to see what it was like, to know if it really is private and if privacy to him is the same as privacy to me," I replied.

"Six months ago, you'd have said no fucking way, but without the fucking," Maria said. "You really have changed, Brenda."

"You should hear what she told us about her honeymoon," Tammie said. "She and Tan got caught having sex in a tub outside their bungalow. She said they were seen by two other couples."

I blushed, remembering. I was surprised I still had the ability to blush.

"I might have to hear more," Maria said. "This really is a totally different Brenda."

"You didn't tell me this story either," Suki said. 

So I told the others everything Yvonne, Tammie and Tiffany had learned the Saturday several weeks ago. Tammie told the others how we'd all learned to deep throat the same day. 

"Brenda learned to deep throat," Donna said. "This I gotta see, girl. Suki, you got any of them strap-ons you lezzies so fond of."

"Of course. I'll go get it."

Suki went into the bedroom and returned with a strap-on a little smaller than Tan. She removed the dildo portion and handed it to me. It was a smooth, semi-rigid plastic. 

"You've washed this since you used it last?" I asked. 

"Of course," Suki said. "You think we're heathens?"

I demonstrated my technique, taking the whole thing down my throat. It was slightly easier than taking Tan's cock, and harder than Oliver's. I pulled it out.

"Damn, girl. You did it," Donna said. "That's a big one too. Not sure I could take that beast myself."

"Yvonne kind of figured it out while Tammie was demonstrating. There's a trick to it. You need to swallow while you're taking it," I said.

"So all you white girls deep throating now?" Cheyenne asked.

I looked at Yvonne, Tammie and Tiffany and we all nodded.

"That's not all," Erin said. "Brenda was wearing butt plugs to prepare her ass so Tan could use it."

Six pairs of eyes snapped to look at me, only Erin and Suki knowing previously.

"You have got to be kidding me now?" Donna said. "Brenda surrendered the booty?"

At least six different people other than Tan had been in my ass so far, so yeah, I'd surrendered the booty. I nodded.

"Damn, girl. I never thought you'd take it up the ass. You sounded totally against it when Sydney mentioned getting DP'd."

What would she think if she knew I had been double and triple penetrated, and none of them Tan? "Tan said it was something he hoped we'd do sometime and I looked it up and thought at least I should try it before rejecting it out of hand."

"Did you like it?" Tiffany asked. "Did you cum?"

"I did like it and I did cum," I admitted.

"And Tan is as big as you described him?" Cheyenne asked.

"Slightly larger than this," I said, holding up the dildo I'd just deep throated.

"I sure hope he go slow," Cheyenne said. "That's a big boy."

"Gentle enough," I said. "Enough so, I let him do it several other times."

"Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. "You really have changed, Brenda."

How do I explain to people what had happened to me? Especially ones I don't fully trust. Someone had taken the original photo at the bachelorette party. With 80% certainty, it was someone in this room. I knew it wasn't me and the only one who wasn't here was Sydney. I didn't fully trust anyone there. 

"I guess. Part of it is not knowing what I was missing," I said. "I didn't know how much I would enjoy sex, never having experienced it before."

"You could have taken our word for it," Tammie said. "We wouldn't lie to you."

"I believed you, but believing something doesn't explain the actual experience. You have to live it to know it."

"Are you sorry you waited?" Yvonne asked.

If I hadn't waited, Tan would have been the first to use all of me, and Oliver apparently had no interest in non-virgins; at least that's what he said. My life would have been totally different. I'd been so proud of myself for waiting. "I'm not sure."

Tiffany put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "Don't ever regret what you did, Brenda. I teased you like all the rest, but at the same time, I was proud of you for waiting. For standing your ground and living your own life without buckling to the pressure. You were your own person. Nobody else could say that. I certainly couldn't. I've never told you, but I regretted giving up my virginity to the boy I gave it to. He didn't really care for me. He was only interested in the sex. At least I wish I'd waited for a person who loved me and I cared for more than I did. Now, if I date anyone more than three times, they expect sex, because it's not like I haven't done it before. I'm not even sure if I like them yet, and if I don't fork it over, I'll never see them again. You found someone willing to wait.

That's a special thing."

I hugged her. "Thank you, Tiffany. You don't know how much it means to hear you say that." I wished I could talk about all the other things which had gone wrong with my life.

Videos anyone?
http://www.xvideos.com/video7952490/...pussy_creampie
http://www.xvideos.com/video37993041/_8_1080hd_11_
http://www.xvideos.com/video47185219...during_sleep_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video34672833..._adf.ly_1en5ap
http://www.xvideos.com/video15024525...d_by_older_man
http://www.xvideos.com/video46764151..._bj_2019040709

https://openload.co/f/RS62anpvR1A
https://openload.co/f/5FJQshx4B7I
https://openload.co/f/39hysjXHyTQ
https://openload.co/f/Q9Hc0rH1_w0

Last edited by JEMMA; 04-06-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Oliver has Brenda doing increasingly perverted tasks as she attempts to come to terms with her decision. Each one seems designed to humiliate her more and break her down. This chapter contains oral, anal and regular intercourse, stripping and public masturbation and sex.

Chapter 16 - Maximized Perversion

After discussing Suki's new commission with Tan, he agreed he would have no problem with my posing nude outdoors provided no one else was around, as long as I was okay with it. On Monday, Oliver was fucking me in both my cunt and my ass while I licked another cunt blindfolded. She did speak and was the one I suspected was the weather girl. Her pubic hair was carefully shaved and trimmed, leaving a small landing strip. I found I preferred men and women with less hair. It was easier to have oral sex with them. I collected fewer pubic hairs in my mouth. I brought her to three orgasms while Oliver fucked me. I climaxed twice myself. Oliver gave me a special treat, allowing her to lick his cum from my cunt when he was finished. I orgasmed again while she licked me. Oliver told me it was sex magic and I wondered who the magic was for; if she was seeking a promotion or the magic was for someone else.

Done with Oliver for the week, Suki and I went out to her patron's estate the following day to check for possible locations available for an outdoor portrait. We had no equipment other than our phones, merely wishing to scout around. The estate was huge, completely fenced in with a security gatehouse at the beginning of the drive up to the house. The drive from the gatehouse to the actual manor was almost a mile in length. The two guards let us in without question once Suki provided her name and driver's license and he checked it against his list of approved entrants. Both guards were big, strong looking boys who looked comfortable with their sidearms. I guessed they were ex-military. They both had the bearing and still wore their hair high and tight as my father used to say. They would not have looked out of place at Fort Benning, home of the 75th Ranger Regiment and the Airborne and Ranger schools.

"Is your boss in today?" Suki asked.

"No, Miss. He's usually only here on the estate on weekends." It was hard to believe you could spend this much money on some place and only come on the weekends. He must be fabulously wealthy although paying $80,000 for two portraits indicated you possessed some cheddar.

"I'm here scouting locations for an outdoor portrait he commissioned," Suki said. "Can you direct me to the lake?"

"It's quite a distance with no road, only a path. Why don't you leave your car here and I'll take you there in a golf cart."

"Thank you. That's very kind," Suki said. "Are you sure the boss won't mind?"

"It's why there's two of us on duty, ma'am."

"Please call me Suki."

"The boss prefers we not get too familiar with our guests in case we have to shoot them," he said. He was smiling as he said it, so I thought he was kidding, maybe, though he looked capable of doing it.

We pulled into a little parking lot beside the gatehouse next to two other cars; I assumed the two guard's cars. The one speaking with us left the other one to monitor the gate while he hopped behind the wheel of a four person golf cart. Suki got in the front with him. I got in the back behind Suki.

"What do we call you?"

"My name's JackAss," he said. 

"You know my name," Suki said. "The other woman is Brenda."

"What's her responsibilities?" JackAss asked, indicating me with a quick glance in my direction.

"The model. She has final approval on the location."

The cart came to a sudden stop and JackAss turned to stare at me. "Has she modeled for you before?"

"Yes," Suki said. "Why do you ask?"

"The boss just bought a painting which is on prominent display in his house. Is that yours?" His eyes moved up and down, mentally undressing me, then his eyes went front and center and he started driving again. 

I had a feeling he'd seen the previous painting and liked it. I blushed, knowing why he'd given me the once over. He was attaching a face to the body. Fuck!

"I wouldn't know without looking at it," Suki said. "I'm unsure where he's keeping his prior purchase."

"It's a nude, set in a parlor, book on the floor, old gramophone on a table."

"Yes, that's mine."

"A lovely piece of art," JackAss said, without glancing my way again. I felt like all of me was indelibly engraved in his memory. "We can swing by the house if you'd like to see it?"

"Thank you," Suki replied, "I would."

We went up to the house. It was huge, Georgian style, multiple rooms, a detached five car garage and riding stables in the back. JackAss pulled up by the rear door, parked the cart, and opened the door of the residence for us. He led us to the main entry and there was my painting, hanging in a prominent place so everyone who entered by the front door would see it. There were subtle lights shining on the canvas so everything was vividly revealed. JackAss glanced at me again and I blushed once more.

"You're an excellent artist and the model is very beautiful," JackAss said. "Everyone who's seen the painting is thrilled with it."

I felt the comment was directed towards me although he was speaking with Suki. He was a good looking man, the kind I would be attracted to if not already married to Tan.

"I appreciate your showing us the painting," Suki said. "I'm happy my patron enjoys it so much."

He nodded politely and escorted us back outside and we took our previous positions in the cart. JackAss started up and continued past the house on a small trail carved through the woods. The lake was almost twice as far from the house as the gate from the house. It took 15 minutes to get there running the cart at full speed. There was a guest house on the small lake, big open windows facing the water, a large deck, and brick patio. It was more modern in style than the house.

"Anyone in the guest house at the current time?" I asked. I certainly wouldn't be nude out here if anyone was.

"No," JackAss said. "He mostly uses it for parties; sometimes an honored guest. George H. W. Bush was here a few times after he left office. Not so much anymore. A few Hollywood types and other political or business people will occasionally use it."

"We'd like to look around for a bit," Suki said. "Can you stay or do you have to get back?"

"Can you find your way back?" JackAss asked. "It's pretty easy, just follow the path."

"I'm sure we can," I said. I was uncomfortable with him being there, knowing he'd seen my portrait and all it portrayed.

"Great. Keep the cart and come back when you're done."

"Thank you," Suki said.

He headed back to the gatehouse at a ground eating trot, a pace which he looked he could keep all day long.

Suki and I looked around the lakeshore, and Suki finally found a place she liked. The guest house was visible through the trees, but not clearly. She had me stand fully clothed in my pose next to a huge live oak near the water with moss dripping from the branches and took a few snapshots with her phone.

She showed them to me. "I think this place would be perfect," Suki said. I had to agree I liked the pictures and I could see why she thought it would be good for the painting. "Do you think you could pose nude out here?"

I looked around. You couldn't see the main house at all; the guest house was barely visible. I didn't see any security cameras, although I realized from speaking to Jolene, cameras didn't need to be visible. There was nothing visible on the opposite side of the lake. 

"I'd like to talk to the security people about cameras, but if their answers are acceptable, I guess I could."

"I don't see any cameras," Suki said.

"They can still be there, even if you don't see them," I replied. "I know." I didn't say how I knew, but she accepted my answer.

"Okay. Let's talk to JackAss again," Suki said.

We hopped in the cart with me driving the cart as I'd been golfing with Tan a few times at his parents golf course and knew how to operate it, while Suki had never been on a golf course. We made our way back to the gatehouse. 

"Can you tell us if you have any security cameras around the guest house?" I asked JackAss.

"Inside the guest house and around the patio, but nothing beyond that. The main house has more cameras facing the grounds, but none which can see the guest house. If you go into the guest house, you'll be on camera."

"We might need to use the guest house for inclement weather or for the bathroom facilities," Suki said. "Any problem with that?"

"No problem," JackAss replied. "Call ahead and we'll make sure the guest house is opened for you on days you need to use it." 

Suki looked at me. It was my decision. I nodded yes. "Thank you, Brenda. This is going to be a great painting."

Another crack in my facade; the day I decided I could pose nude outside. Suki was chattering like a happy blue jay on the way back to Atlanta. I didn't have much to say.

I showed Tan the prospective location and he again agreed he would have no problem with it. At least for the commission, I wouldn't be showing as much as last time, but realizing gate guard JackAss had already seen me in all my glory didn't make me comfortable. I imagined like the first painting, the second would have an honored location in his manor and would be available for all the staff to see and one of them already knew it was me. I imagined the rest of the guard crew would immediately be told and possibly all the rest of the staff depending on how much interaction went on between them.

The next few days were spent like the beginning of the first painting. Lot's of photographs at different times of the day, checking for lighting conditions and slight variations of the pose. Since it was a standing pose, Suki gave me a break every 45 minutes, and I wore a robe I brought from home while resting, and a camp chair to sit in. In checking over all of the photos, we both agreed the afternoon light provided the best contrast. The warmer temperatures of the afternoon appealed to me if I was going to be naked out of doors, so afternoons worked better in that respect as well. If we needed to use the guest house, I put the robe back on since I knew I was on camera when I did so.

The next time Oliver contacted me, I explained I was modeling about 90 minutes outside of town and would prefer advance notice, to ensure I met my modeling commitments. I asked if he would attempt to make use of me on forecasted days of rain or thunderstorms if he could. He agreed to make an effort, but some events wouldn't allow for deviation from a particular schedule for the magic to work. This was still before Tan's promotion, so I didn't have much belief in any magic being performed, other than my cumming while being used.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

The next completely degrading 'task' Oliver made me participate in, was an amateur strip contest in return for other favors rendered about three weeks after Suki started her next portrait. He wouldn't tell me what the favors were, but given it was to a biker gang, I was relatively certain it was unsavory favors. The bikers either ran or managed a strip club way out in the boonies, Gwinnett County, a couple counties away from Atlanta. It wasn't even in the county seat of Lawrenceville. The club sat on a lonely stretch of road in the middle of nowhere and had an amateur strip contest one Thursday which Oliver entered me into. For the contest, I was given a mask to hide my identity, but unlike the masks I normally wore which also blinded me so I couldn't see, this mask allowed me to see so I wouldn't stumble off the stage. He also gave me the outfit I was supposed to strip off. The outfit provided by Oliver was western in nature, with a front fastening transparent bra under a short, brief vest, some chaps and tear away shorts and panties. It almost looked like a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders outfit except for the chaps which he said could double for garter belts to tuck the money in. I asked about pasties and a g-string.

"It isn't that kind of strip club and you aren't that kind of stripper," Oliver said. "You're going to take everything off."

I'd never understood stripping particularly; why women would strip for money. Oh, I understood the money was probably pretty good, as professions went, but to be ogled and pawed by a bunch of men never struck me as an appealing line of work. I was not looking forward to the experience.

"You will allow the patrons to touch you as much as they like," Oliver said. "They start waving money around, you dance up to them and let them give you the money. If they touch you when they give you the money, let them."

"I thought patrons of strip clubs weren't allowed to touch the strippers," I said.

"Again, different kind of strip club for more civilized places. This one's rules are more relaxed. They pay a lot of money to keep the local cops from paying too much attention to their club."

Wonderful. I could easily see where this would go. I wonder if they'd fuck me on stage or I could get a little bit of privacy when I was used. A few of the local girls went first and apparently they had either observed stripping before or had stripped themselves at various times. They picked out two songs to dance to and got up, flirting with the local boys or their boyfriends as they took the stage. The first number was essentially a tease, where the outer outfit disappeared leaving them in brief tops and bottoms. The second number was the finale where everything came off to bare skin. They picked sultry numbers and danced creditably on the stage. One of them even knew how to use the pole which made me think she'd stripped before, although I'd heard some women learned to use the stripper pole to keep in shape. 

Oliver and I were sitting with the head biker, a mountain of a man over 6½ tall, 280 pounds, some of it gut, but not all. He had a huge beard extending a foot down his chest. He had black leather pants and a leather vest exposing his hairy chest and belly. If there was a source for the legend of a Sasquatch, he could be it. 

"I've never done anything like this," I said, indicating the girl on stage using the stripper pole. "I won't be half as good as they are."

"Don't worry about it," Oliver said. "Before you're done, the crowd will be eating up your performance."

It's what I was worried about. Given all which had gone before, I was reasonably certain this wouldn't end with me naked on the stage. It wasn't humiliating enough and wouldn't be sufficient payment for prior favors. Eventually, it was my turn. My mouth was dry and I was shivering even though they kept the club on the warm side. Oliver told me he'd preselected my stripping songs and they were in a playlist they were hooking up to the sound system. Oliver slapped my ass and told me to get on the stage where I waited in trepidation for the music to start. The first song started and I recognized the strains of "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner.

I started to sway to the music. I didn't really know what to do, my only experience with a strip club being my presence in one today. I tried to remember what the other girls had done and duplicate it as best as I could. I knew I looked pretty pathetic up there and most of the guests weren't paying too much attention to me, both because they didn't know me and I didn't know how to attract their attention the way the other girls did. I knew the format to follow and the vest and shorts came off before the ending of the first song, leaving me in the transparent bra and panties, which is when I started to draw some attention, whistles and catcalls.

The second song started, "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker, the stripping music from the movie "The Full Monty". They started waving dollar bills around, some of them even fives or tens, attempting to draw me closer to see my nipples and pubic lips. Following Oliver's instructions, I would dance closer to them and they would tuck their money in the top of my bra and into my panties. I quickly learned the ones waving the largest denomination bills expected more for their money and their hands lingered longer in my clothes as they pinched a nipple or rubbed the top of my slit. 

Despite my fear, disgust and apprehension, I found myself becoming aroused by their cheers, whistles and pawing hands. My nipples were hard as flint and my cunt moistened. About half way through the song, my brassiere came off and I started to get some real attention from the crowd. More and more of them crowded the stage and fluttered bills in their hands, wishing to draw me close enough to grab their pound of flesh. While I was collecting money from one, other hands would be grabbing my tits, squeezing or pinching or pulling on my nipples. Other hands were rubbing my crotch. I got a wet spot on my transparent panties before I had a chance to tear them off. When they came off, the hands got busier. At least two fingers were thrust into my pussy before the song ended. All I had left on was the chaps, and they just served to frame my bald pussy.

All the other girls had gotten off stage after two songs when they were totally naked and I started leaving the stage myself, but the next song started immediately and Oliver told me to masturbate for the crowd. I knew just stripping wouldn't be the end of it. To the lyrics of "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls and Buster Rhymes, I started masturbating for the crowd. They went wild. By the time they got to the lines 'Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me. Don't cha wish she was a freak like me," I was cumming over my fingers, moaning like the freak in the song. The dollar bills were frantically flourished now, wanting to see the naked slut up on the stage and to paw my nude body. Every time I got close to someone, a finger or two went into my cunt and one bold boy pushed his into my anus, making me bounce on his finger. Before the song ended, I orgasmed again.

I looked at Oliver, desperation in my eyes. He shook his head "no" and tossed a dildo up on the stage. When it appeared, the crowd became more raucous, almost deafening. One of the men crowding the stage jumped up, wanting to help me with the dildo. Thankfully, one of the bouncers grabbed him and escorted him none to gently off the stage with a warning to stay off. "Hot in Herre" by Nelly was playing now and I pushed the dildo in my cunt as the hip-hop beats of 'take off all your clothes' burst from the speakers. By the time "Wet" by Snoop Dog started playing next, the dildo was thick with my creamy juices and they were running down my legs. Almost all the noise had died down to nothing as they listened to me moaning and cumming to the thrusting of the dildo in my hot cunt. I'd cum 4 times during the two songs and was practically writhing on the floor.

Videos:
http://www.xvideos.com/video41752587...mer_masturbate
http://www.xvideos.com/video40484045/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video18955147/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video25666781...ult_porn_video
http://www.xvideos.com/video28274007/_bysp_
http://www.xvideos.com/video13923567...webcam_girls_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video28311443/_98506005
http://www.xvideos.com/video11033404...tingtits1_new_
http://www.xvideos.com/video28898289/_

Vids Downloads
https://openload.co/f/jg16b3yjn9E
https://openload.co/f/faAFstJSvX8
https://openload.co/f/fj4NCdh9cTQ
https://openload.co/f/YM_modo5IVg
https://openload.co/f/gwPD2xM5tcI
Old 06-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

The hairy big man; head biker, and club manager or whatever he was, got on the stage, carrying a chair. None of the bouncers tried to remove him. I looked at him and he pulled down the zipper on his pants releasing his massive prick, sitting down on the chair. "Suck it," he ordered, making me know my torment was not over. "I'm a Slave 4 U" by Brittney Spears was playing now and it's exactly what I felt like, a slave, doing her Master's bidding. His cock and balls were as hairy as the rest of him and I felt like I'd be fellating Chewbacca. I knelt on the floor of the stage and sucked on easily the largest cock I'd seen to date. His cock was musky and sweaty from his leather pants and despite my new found skills, I couldn't get all of his massive organ down my throat, no matter how much I tried. He held his huge paws on my head and pushed down on me over the top of his cock. He wouldn't let me up until I was desperate for air, gasping as soon as he let me up, then he shoved my head down impaling my throat with his cock. The club was still quiet except for the sounds of the music and my gasping breathing. 

Just to get him out of my mouth and breathing again, I tried to hurry him along by cupping his huge sack and rolling his balls in the palm of my hand. Still, we were through with the Britney Spears and "Cherry Pie" by Warrant and halfway through "Switch" by Will Smith, before he finally swelled and released his gargantuan load in my mouth. Swallowing wasn't enough to keep up with it and his jizz overflowed my mouth, running down my chin and onto my breasts and stomach. That caused the crowd to cheer wildly and throw their money onto the stage. 

This is when he switched me. He didn't shrink after his orgasm and he lifted me up like a rag doll and settled my cunt over the ball shaped head of his shaft and pushed me down over his cock. It was a religious experience. Thank God, I'd cum so many times already or I don't know if I could have taken him without tearing inside. Instead, I just started cumming, my cunt quivering like the strings on a violin as I shivered through a whole string of orgasms. The music changed to "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. 

While he pumped my pussy, the words of the the song was pumping through the sound system. 'You let me violate you, You let me desecrate you, You let me penetrate you, You let me complicate you, Help me; I broke apart my insides, Help me; i've got no soul to sell, Help me; the only thing that works for me, Help me get away from myself, I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside, I wanna fuck you like an animal, My whole existence is flawed, You get me closer to God.' At the moment, it was the story of my life.

The whole crowd knew I was orgasming non-stop, because I couldn't stop moaning. "Fuck me! Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me!" They were cheering and screaming. We must have been quite the sight up on stage. My tiny hairless cunt impaled on his gigantic hairy shaft, stretched to the max; my asshole winking at the crowd. His cock must have been milky with my cum. As tall as I am, I must have looked like I was lying against a massive fur rug. His hair was rubbing all over my body, tickling me.

I saw two police officers come through the door and hoped they'd stop it and prayed they wouldn't. But they just stood there, grinning, as I was fucked senseless by his monster pole. Song after song played, "You Rocked Me All Night Long" by AC/DC, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leopard, "I'm the Only One" by Melissa Etheridge, "Loca" by Shakira, "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics, and finally "Fever" by Beyoncé came on while he fucked me silly. More than 15 minutes passed before I felt his cock swell in my pussy and the surge of cum flooding my cunt. It leaked out around his shaft to drip on his balls as there was no room for anything more in my poor packed pussy.

His prick quit pulsing and he lowered me to the floor with the order to clean him. I dutifully licked his sack and shaft clean in front of everyone. Even now he didn't shrink, just got a little softer. I looked at Oliver. He nodded yes, and I was finally allowed to leave the stage. I collected what few clothes I'd been wearing and all the money littering the stage. Chewbacca went to speak to the officers, handing them a thick envelope. I went back to Oliver and put on my clothes, tears in my eyes.

Chewbacca came back and said, "The pigs want to sample your wares. You have a problem with that?"

Oliver said, "She doesn't have a problem." I lowered my head and the tears flowed harder.

Another dancer was on stage already, so Chewbacca said, "I've got a private room she can use. Follow me." He waved the officers over and we followed him to a room with a couch. "Use this," he said and left, closing the door behind him.

"Only 4 rules," Oliver said to the two officers; "The mask stays on, I film it for my viewing pleasure only, don't leave any marks on her, and you have 45 minutes. I have to get her home before her husband gets off work."

"We can work with that," the older one of the two said, starting to remove his gear. "Where'd you find this whore anyway?"

"She sucked my cock on her wedding day," Oliver replied. 

"Perfect," he said. He had a paunch hanging over his gun belt. His department must not have strict physical fitness guidelines. When his underwear came off, he had an average cock, already hard. He must have enjoyed the show. The younger of the two men had a square face and he was stocky and big like a farm boy fresh out of the fields. His cock was the larger of the two, also hard.

"You going to fuck her cunt?" Farm Boy asked.

"After she fucked that horse cock of Diablo? Hell no. She wouldn't even feel me. I'll take her asshole. That looked pretty tight. You can have her mouth."

So after performing for a room full of strangers in a strip club, sucking and fucking Diablo's monster cock on stage, I was spit roasted by a couple corrupt cops in the back room of the same club while Oliver filmed my continuing shame; the clubs music a muted, throbbing bass in the background. Paunch had no lube to use to prepare my ass, but he wasn't very big and there was enough cum in my cunt that Paunch could dip in and slick his cock to push it past my sphincter. He had a weird little hook to his cock that made for an interesting fuck. Once again, two men were using me, one in my ass and the other in my mouth. I was DP'd enough, I should be getting used to it, but it still bothered me to be used by two cocks at once. It didn't stop me from cumming, but it still bothered me. Paunch climaxed first, coating my rectum with his seed. Farm Boy lasted a little longer, and I was able to swallow his entire load. They still had time left, so Farm Boy had me suck his cock back to hardness and he decided to try my cunt. He plunged into the steamy stew.

"Shit. This pussy's tighter than you'd think after Diablo fucked her," Farm Boy said. "This is primo pussy." 

"Then I'll fuck her after you get done," Paunch said. "Get me hard again, slut."

"Clean yourself off first," I panted, taking a pounding from Farm Boy. "You stick that cock in my mouth like that and I'll puke all over you."

"I can confirm she will vomit if you stick your cock in her mouth right now," Oliver said.

"Good to know," Paunch said. 

He left the room briefly and came back with a soapy tasting dick. He shoved it in my mouth and I worked to get him hard again. It wasn't long afterward Farm Boy added his cum to the ocean in my cunt and Paunch took his place while I licked Farm Boy clean. It took awhile, but Paunch finally bathed my pussy with his cum too. Farm boy had gotten hard again while I sucked him and he said he'd like to try my ass as well. I climaxed three more times while they'd fucked me. I was such a fucking whore.

"Sorry, fellas, but times up," Oliver said. "She'll need to get cleaned up before hubby gets home. It won't do for him to find how much she's fucked and sucked total strangers today. He probably wouldn't understand why his wife has so much cum dripping from her cunt, would he?"

They both laughed and got dressed. Oliver put a raincoat around me so I'd be covered as I left the club. The crowd cheered when they saw me again, still waving money at me. Chewbacca told Oliver he could bring me back any time. Oliver said he'd see whether or not he could fit the club back into my schedule. I was silent for most of the trip back to Atlanta. What was there to say? Oliver was slowly turning me into the slut he said I was and I was starting to believe him, no matter what anyone else said. The only thing I was clinging to for dear life, is no matter how much I'd enjoyed my fucking, it was not something I wanted repeated. If I wanted it to stop, I wasn't a complete whore yet.

"How'd you like fucking Diablo?" Oliver asked. "He's quite the stud, isn't he?"

"He was okay."

"Okay," Oliver laughed. "It didn't look like you stopped cumming the whole time he was fucking you?"

"I orgasmed," I admitted, "a lot. Doesn't mean I enjoyed it. I'd happily forgo the physical pleasure never to have to do it again."

"Then my job isn't complete. I want you begging for this."

http://www.xvideos.com/video35444335/_j8_
http://www.xvideos.com/video13316261...se_bitch_tu_yi
http://www.xvideos.com/video37937483/_8_1080hd_10_
http://www.xvideos.com/video31527825...ou_scene2_h d
Old 06-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

I didn't respond; there was nothing to say.

"How much money did you make up on stage?

I hadn't even thought about the money. It wasn't about the money for me. It was the shame and degradation. I'd shoved it in my purse without thinking about it. I pulled it out and started counting it. It took a while because so many of the bills were dollars. "$543.00," I said, finishing my tally.

"$543.00 for about 90 minutes work, stripping and fucking on stage. I guess you've graduated from slut to whore since you earned money for it." 

I said nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing my sobs of pain. Would my begging him to be degraded make it stop sooner? Probably not. He was pretty adamant about keeping me until New Year's. He let me shower at his place and get back in the clothes I'd worn leaving my apartment. When I left his house, I couldn't go back home. I was still too guilty about what happened and couldn't face Tan yet. Nor could I talk to any of my girlfriends about it. Remembering Jolene had told me I could call her if I needed to talk, I phoned her.

"Jolene, it's Brenda. Are you busy? Do you have time to talk? I've had a bad day."

"I've got time for you. Do you want to meet somewhere or would you like to come to my place?"

"I don't want to be in public. Can I come there?"

"Of course. Where are you now?" 

"Leaving Oliver's."

"Okay. I'm at work, but I'll leave right away. It's possible you'll get there a few minutes before me. Just wait in your car until I get there, all right?"

"Thank you." She gave me directions to her apartment.

I texted Tan and told him I was going to eat supper with a friend and maybe have a few drinks afterward. He texted back it was fine and he'd see me later. I made my way to Jolene's. After waiting for no more than five minutes, she rapped on the window of my car, bringing me out of my daydream. I got out and she hugged me, holding me close for a few seconds without speaking. Then she took my hand and led me into her apartment. It was small and tidy, not much in the way of personality. There were a couple pictures of her parents, but no one else I could see. 

"Have you had anything to eat today?" Jolene asked.

"Nothing since breakfast unless you count cum," I replied.

"Why don't you tell me what happened while I make us something to eat."

She gave me a glass of wine and while she prepared some pork chops, salad and mixed vegetables, I told her the story of my day. She didn't say anything while I covered all the sordid details. She asked a few questions afterward about the club and where it was and if I'd gotten the names or badge numbers of the two cops. I hadn't paid much attention to them, just two more anonymous cocks I'd had to fuck, though I did give her a description of them from what I remembered. She didn't write anything down, but I could feel her filing the information away for later recall. I told her about Diablo and his size and hairiness. I hadn't even known the name of the club. I'm not sure they advertised it, considering what happened there.

She set the food down in front of me and sat down asking, "How are you doing?" 

"Sometimes I think I'll be able to get through this year. Other times, like today, I'm not too sure. Knowing I was fucked in that club in front of all those people, all cheering and clapping was almost more than I can take. Jolene, I keep remembering what you told me, but it's harder and harder to believe in it anymore. While Diablo was fucking me, I couldn't stop cumming. I was begging him to fuck me in front of 50 or 60 strangers. How am I not a whore? I made five hundred, forty-three dollars from fucking him on stage." I pulled the money out of my purse. "I want you to have it."

"Why?"

"It's my whore money. If I keep it for fucking and stripping, then I am nothing but a whore. It's all I can do to separate myself from the act. I owe you for the time you worked for me without pay."

"I did that for you. It was a gift. I don't want your money. If you can't keep it; give it to charity or the church. If keeping it makes you a whore; if I take it from you, I'm your pimp."

I laughed. "You're the nicest pimp I've ever had."

Jolene laughed with me, but then I started crying again. She got up and hugged me again. After a few seconds, I tilted my head up and kissed her. She was startled by the passion of it, and returned it with equal fervor for a few moments, then broke it off.

"You don't need this right now," she whispered. "Finish your supper."

I finished eating, after which she led me to her bedroom. 

"Why don't you sleep for a little while," Jolene said. "I'll clean up."

I lay down and closed my eyes while she disappeared back in the kitchen to clear away the food and dishes, but sleep didn't come. When she was done, she came back and laid down beside me, holding me from behind.

"Jolene," I asked, "are you gay?"

"Let's just say I'm fairly disgusted with the masculine gender for the moment and don't have much use for them. If the right man came along, I'd probably respond to him. I haven't had much sex since my rape and my boyfriend abandoning me as a result."

"You know Oliver has made me satisfy women, don't you?"

"You've said."

"Would you like me to pleasure you right now?" I asked.

"As appealing as that sounds; I don't think you should do it. It wouldn't be right. You're married and having to do sexual things because you're being forced. While you're not being forced right now, you are upset and confused and probably seeking a little tenderness. You would probably hate yourself later. I don't want you to hate yourself or me, so I'll say no, thank you anyway for the offer."

"Okay, but I feel I should do something for you."

"I'm satisfied to call you friend. Where does Tan think you are right now?" Jolene asked.

"I'm out having supper and a drink with a friend."

"Let's leave it at that then. Dinner and a drink with a friend. Why don't you sleep? I'm sure you're physically and emotionally exhausted."

My text alert went off on my phone and I glanced at it. It was from Oliver. I opened it and saw a movie from today's activities, about ten minutes of condensed action. I handed it to Jolene. She turned the sound off and watched it from beginning to end. She handed me the phone back. 

"Go to sleep, dear. I'll wake you around ten so you can return home at a decent hour." She kissed my cheek and I went to sleep in her arms. 

As promised, she woke me at ten and I went home to my husband, already sound asleep when I arrived. He stirred when I slipped into bed behind him and pulled myself against his back.

"Did you have a good time?" Tan asked sleepily.

"As well as can be expected," I replied. "Go back to sleep, Tanner. I love you."

"I love you too, honey." He went back to sleep.

Videos attached
https://openload.co/f/RS62anpvR1A
https://openload.co/f/b0tkbpjGjgA
https://openload.co/f/w7tndMnIMeo
https://openload.co/f/-KgqBswY_qc
https://openload.co/f/YsI41DPSJ2A
https://openload.co/f/tfO-XyIog_g
https://openload.co/f/UzQwxf-wYl0
https://openload.co/f/rzfTZWK3rMA
https://openload.co/f/VlJJnI1hANU
https://openload.co/f/0A10ThXaBDk
https://openload.co/f/uUUXT9CwSZI
https://openload.co/f/qllnhFRzwkQ
Old 06-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
kurou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting stuff, please continue TS !
Old 07-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

The following day, Suki and I were back at the estate to keep working on her second commission. She was roughly a third finished with it by now. It was out of the way for either of us to ride together, so we went separately and met at the gate house to ride down to the lake in the cart. Suki was running late so I was waiting for her at gate house for her to arrive. JackAss was on duty again and he was watching me. I blushed again, knowing what he was seeing in his minds eye. Somehow it seemed worse when people I knew even casually had seen me naked, even more so than all the strangers at the strip club yesterday. Maybe there was hope for me yet.

"Why do you do that?" JackAss asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Blush when I look at you," he said.

"Because of the painting in the house," I honestly replied. "I know you've seen all of me and it makes me uncomfortable knowing you've seen me naked."

"If you don't want people to see you nude, why pose?"

"It was a way to get out of the house and help out my friend, Shizuko," I said. "One of the conditions of my posing was no one be able to see my face to know who I was. I knew from the way you looked at me the first time we met, you put it together and knew I'd posed for the painting. It kind of defeated the purpose. Now you know it's me in the painting and have seen me in my totality. I imagine you undressing me every time you look at me, whether you are or not."

"Well, I admit seeing you nude has crossed my mind more than once. You are very beautiful. You don't blame me do you."

"I suppose not. It was the risk I took when I started posing. You don't blame me for being uncomfortable around you, do you?" 

"You do know I wouldn't spy on you or do anything without your permission."

"That's nice to know," I smiled at him. "If I can ask a personal question, do you think about me when you masturbate?"

"What makes you think I masturbate?" JackAss asked.

"Don't all men?"

He laughed. "I guess. I'll admit I do think about you when I masturbate. Almost every time."

"What does your wife think about you masturbating to naked visions of another woman?"

"I'm not married. Why, are you interested?"

I held up my ring finger. "Sorry, taken."

"Lucky guy. What's he think of you modeling nude?"

"He was okay with it as long as my identity was hidden."

"Have you told him someone knows you've posed nude."

That was the least of the things I've not told Tan. 

"He said things of beauty should be displayed in a museum, not hidden away in the basement," I said. "I doubt he cares that much. He wants to hang a graphic painting of me in our house where anyone can see it and everyone who does will know I've posed nude."

"I can kind of see where he comes from, but I disagree. If you were mine, I'd hide your beauty from the rest of the world so no one would try to take you away from me. But if he feels that way, perhaps you can invite me to your home after it's finished. I'd like to see that one."

"We'll see. Do you think I'm so easily taken from the one I love?"

"No. I guess not." He paused. "What are you working on now?"

"A pose of me seen from behind. My backside and a breast is visible, but my face is hidden by the fall of my hair."

I could see him picturing it in his mind. He smiled as he imagined it.

"I can hardly wait to see it," JackAss said.

"Shizuko's about almost halfway done now. It shouldn't be much longer. If it goes up in the house with the other one and not somewhere else. It will give you something else to masturbate to."

"Actually, I don't masturbate much to the painting, I masturbate to you."

I blushed again. JackAss smiled again. He had a good smile. There was nothing to say about his last comment so I didn't.

"How many others here know it's me hanging in the entry."

"No one as far as I know. I never told anyone. I'm not sure if anyone else has put it together. Of course, others may be masturbating to the picture. It's a great painting."

Suki arrived in time to save me from having to respond. We got into the cart and before I left, I said, "Don't get carpal tunnel."

JackAss laughed and said, "I'm not sure that's possible, but thanks for thinking of me."

"What was that all about?" Suki asked.

"Just idle chitchat," I said.

I was becoming more comfortable with my nudity. Lots of people had seen me naked now, most of whom I didn't even know. I'd been posing for Suki naked for over 10 weeks. I still covered up to use the rest room in the guest house, though I wondered if I should give JackAss a little thrill and go to the guest house naked. He was kind and funny and not at all forward. If it weren't for the other guards who would see me, I would have seriously considered it. When we got to our location, I looked at what she'd done so far. It was coming along nicely and would be as good or better than the previous one. Clouds started to roll in around two, so Suki decided to pack up early. We went back to the gate house to leave the cart and get our cars. JackAss was still on duty. I had a marvelously wicked idea. 

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-06-2019 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

After Suki packed her stuff into the car, I said, "I'm going to do something now a little surprising. Go with it, okay."

She started to ask what it was but I grabbed her a kissed her passionately before she could get a word out. She was hesitant at first, wondering what the hell I was doing, but soon got into it, kissing me back as hard as I was kissing her. Suki never minded kissing pretty girls. Both JackAss and the other guard watched in dumbfounded amazement as we swapped spit for several minutes. 

I pulled away and Suki said, "Whew. That was some kiss. Mind telling me what it was all about?"

I gestured with my head to the guards whose mouths were still hanging open. "A show for them," I said.

Suki laughed. "Anytime you want to put on another show like that, I'm game."

"Every time JackAss is working when we leave then," I said.

"Done." Suki left with a big smile on her face.

As I drove out the gate, I told JackAss, "A little fuel for the fire."

He laughed as I drove off. 

Every time I saw JackAss from then on, I wasn't embarrassed when he saw me, looked at me or talked to me. He became a friend. Every time Suki and I left and JackAss was working, we'd spend a few minutes kissing and rubbing against one another, occasionally rubbing a clothing covered breast or squeezing a rounded butt cheek. He'd laugh at me as I left, knowing I'd done it for him and I'd imagine him stroking his cock that night.

2½ weeks later, on a Monday, Oliver had another task for me. I asked him what it was and he told me it was a surprise. Of course, I had no opportunity to prepare, or to steel myself for what was to come. I met him at his house and he drove me to where we were going. We headed toward the downtown area. He made me wear a mask, though I could see through this one, like the one at the strip club, so I guessed I wouldn't be seeing anyone I knew. How wrong I was. 

As we got closer, he put a bag over my head so I couldn't see, so I supposed he didn't want me to know our eventual location. When we got there, another man met us; he took one of my arms and Oliver took the other and they led me to an elevator. We went up several stories, if the dinging at each floor was any indication. They led me to a room; I heard them unlocking the door. Still, the bag remained over my head. Oliver fastened bondage leather cuffs over my wrists and ankles, so I imagined at least part of my task involved bondage. They removed my clothes, helping me to step out of my jeans and panties. When I was fully naked, Oliver helped me step into something else. It felt somewhat like a panty, but it was too open, had no crotch, and the waist and leg bands felt like nylon fishing line.

"What are you putting on me?" I asked.

"Do you know what a merken is?" Oliver asked.

"No idea," I replied. "What's a merken?"

"It's fake pubic hair," Oliver said. "Originally, it was used by prostitutes in the 30s and 40s who shaved their pubic hair to reduce the chance of getting crabs. More recently, it's been used by actresses doing nude scenes who wanted a covering for their actual vagina."

"Okay, why do I need fake pubic hair? Is there a likelihood of me getting crabs?"

"No, it's part of your disguise, like the mask."

"You don't think the person fucking me won't know it's fake pubic hair?"

"The persons fucking you are us and we'll definitely know. No, the merken is to fool the people who might be watching us fuck you."

"Something like the strip club thing again?" I surmised.

"Nothing like the strip club thing," Oliver said. "Much more interesting than that."

They led me out into a room with a lot more light. I could tell even with the bag over my head. Oliver and the other man fastened me vertically spread eagled to a frame. The hood came off and I could see I was in front of a large window with the drapes closed. Oliver and the other man also donned masks covering their features. Then they took off their clothes. Their cocks were rock hard. Oliver's friend pulled the drapes and I saw I was about ten stories up across the street from another skyscraper about one and a half hundred feet away. I realized the people in the building could see me if they happened to look across the street and I was very naked and very visible. I struggled briefly, quickly realizing I wasn't getting away. At least my face was covered. I was going to be fucked again and instead of 50 or 60 deviants in a strip club, I would be fucked in front of anyone who happened to look out the windows across the street.

Oliver was setting up a video camera behind me. "Do you recognize the building across the street, Mrs. Tan?"

I looked closer and suddenly realized it was the building where Tan worked; where his architectural firm had their offices. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the hell was Oliver doing? I struggled harder to get away and all I got for my troubles were sore wrists and ankles.

"Tan's promotion got him moved to one of the nice window offices, right across from this window. In fact, I think that's him sitting at his desk right now working on an architectural drawing. I'd let you wave, but I don't think I should release your arms."

The two men approached me. "This is going to be so much fun," Oliver said. He got behind me and spread lube on my anus and his prick and penetrated my rectum, starting to fuck me while my front was still visible. The second man gave him 5 minutes alone, letting Oliver play with my clit and fuck my ass until I was somewhat wet, then got in front of me and pushed through my folds into my cunt and both of them started thrusting together. I kept my eye on Tan's office. He was oblivious to what was going on across the street for several minutes. Finally, a colleague walked through the door. He apparently saw something, did a double take and said something to Tan. They both came to the window and watched, absolutely astounded to see a woman being fucked by two men in the building across the street. 

"I'm going to kill you, you fucking prick," I gasped. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You only get to kill me if he knows it's you fucking us, and I doubt he will, so I'm giving your husband a show. He hasn't been able to see all the wonderful things you've done without him. It's unfortunate really. You're really very sexy and quite the fuck. Granted, he can't know it's you, hence the mask and the merken, but he should enjoy your vast slutty talents just the same, don't you think."

"You asshole," I said, venom in my voice. 

"Oh, look," he said from over my shoulder as he plowed my ass; "they're talking to their friends and colleagues and we're getting quite the audience now."

Oliver was right. I saw at least 10 people staring out their windows now and more were looking every minute, men and women both. Oliver grunted and spewed his sperm up my bowels. The first guy kept going for another 5 minutes, making me cum, before he shot his load in my cunt. They left me hanging in the frame while they sat down on a couch and had some water. I was hanging in front of the window with their cum running down my legs. I hoped the people across the street weren't close enough to see it. I heard Oliver leave the room for a few minutes while the other guy started counting the people across the street staring at the naked woman hanging from her wrists.

"27 and going up all the time," he said. 

Oliver came back and stood beside me, stroking my tits and pussy for the edification of our watchers. 

He suddenly said, "Look, someone brought Tan a pair of binoculars." I looked and he was right. Tan was looking at me right now with some binoculars. 

"It's a good thing you've got this merken on, Mrs. Tan. Tan knows your cunt is bald. No matter how much he thinks the woman being fucked across the street looks like you, he'll know in his heart it can't be you because of your fur. I love this. I'm having so much fun." 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1