The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Baby from TRL

Have been out of the scene for a while but was having the urge today and went ahead to book Baby few hours ago. She showed a cheerful attitude upon opening the door and greet me in a sexy red lingerie and I was ogling at the pair of papaya that was hanging on her chest when I wasn't even a boob lover to start with but that was just too appealing to ignore. Was then led to the room by her holding my hands as soon as she locked the door.

She gave me a hug behind the closed room door and started to run her fingers around my body and slowly taking off my clothes to prepare for shower and I too undress her after I slip my hands inside her lingerie to feel her pair of papaya, man made but felt pretty soft to touch. She cleaned me up slowly and sensually inside the shower.

Once done, she instructed me to lie down on the bed after she had help me to dry my back. Proceed as instructed. She started running her fingers around my body and went down to gave me a good and long BBBJ, she also slowly moved her pussy towards a place where my hands can reach and I guess she wants to be touched and I went ahead to play with her pussy while she is still giving me the BBBJ. I started to feel moisture at her pussy and occasionally she will suddenly suck harder as if she is trying to breath which I get it's her way of showing she is aroused. She attempted to reach for the CD when my dick was fully erected into rod solid state but instead I told her to lie down and gave her a good lick which she did not resist at all in fact I think she is waiting for it

She obediently lie down and spread her legs to ensure that I have good space to work with her sister. I started attack her slowly and increase the tempo and she began to turn her face away from me and shutting her eyes and gave out a damn sexy soft moans with her hands grabbing onto the sheets and pillow or just whatever is available near her to grab. I was seriously turn on by her moans and act and almost wanted to went ahead to penetrate her but I endure and went up to play and suck her C boobs and slowly we began to kiss and ended up frenching like lovers. Her hands was holding and stroking my dick non stop while her tongue is fighting with mine. I went down again and gave yet another lick on her pussy, she was already damn wet in fact I am practically eating all her juices off her pussy and the moans just get louder and now her body started to lose control.

She almost lose it and pull me up and 'forcefully' capped me and 'pull' my dick into her. When I fully inserted into her, she let out a moan like a sound of relief and we was frenching all the time which having this very tiring workout down there. I then straighten my body from missionary position and continue to pump her and I saw her facial expression change so I asked her if she feel painful but she shake her head and say 'syok' so which means she like it then I just went ahead and gave her a good one. Pumping her while holding onto her C cuppers and looking at her aroused face with the moans started to get louder until she had to use use her hands to cover her mouth worried that her room mates will hear her outside. That was such a ego boosting moment and I ended up spiting out all I have inside her and we both hugged together and rested on the bed.

We fell asleep in each others arm and went ahead to shower and went for my supper after that.

Face: 8.5/10 Same as photo with typical Thai tan
Body: 8.5/10 Well proportion body with smooth skin
Boob: 8/10 Pair of man made Cs, too big for my small hands; I prefer Bs
Frenching: 9/10 Like lovers, no reserve
BBBJ: 9/10 Long and good BBBJ, take great care of my dick
Painting: 8.5/10 Trimmed, good smell with lots of juice
FJ: 8.5/10 Wet without lubrication, relatively tight pussy, not a mother pussy
GFE: 8.5/10 Friendly and cheerful, simple english only
Overall: 8.5/10 Young girl with a solid body and good attitude

Let's hope my next bonk is as good as this one.
Thanks To Bro Draculax For Taking The Time To Write A FR For BABY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 12
vicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicvict deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Apple (Emmanuelle)

Book her this afternoon and this is the outcome
Looks: 8.5/10 (syt with big eye and sharp sexy feature)
Body: 8.5/10 (no tatooo, slim with slight tanned and smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural and soft should be about size B)
Frenching 9/10 (good frencher and during fucking, she want to kiss)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (wet, tight , shaven pussy)
BBBj : 9/10 (deep throat with lots of saliva)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating, aan try all different position)
GFE: 9/10 (not rushy, chatty & lively personality definitely just my type Of girl)
RTF: already start planning with bro superman my next slot

Thanks Bro superman for the arrangement.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
Darknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
how early was you??
10.45am, had to wait till 11am as she was washing up
Old 11-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hahareak is Cool - loads of Potential
Maple BKG

Want to book Kyla but time not matching so got recommended Maple

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=671168

Long time no book with BKG, they got new spot after KL hotel got raided. Personally much prefer new location but still a hot spot. Room spacious with nice dim lighting. Fresh towels provided but I now bring my own. One lift is broke so need to queue for a bit at lobby but no biggie.

Body: Maple is 23yo, skin very fair for Thai. about 160 height with no extra fat. She told me she work out. She look like the most right hand side photo on profile. Skin is very smooth.

Boobs: enhanced D cup and was done 6 months ago. One thing to emphasis is that they are PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL! I am a boob guy who normally don't like silicon but this pair I APPROVE!

Attitude: first timer in SG and apparently first time in this line. Great GFE but English is limited. Communicate OK with little help from Google translate.

Shower: SPO, applied body wash with her nice pair of melon

Catbath: SPO, only on nipples

BBBJ: not bad but had better

FJ: need to apply a bit of KY but she never complain about me thrusting very deep, some girls (particular the PRC ones) will say pain. Changed a few position with no problemo. Pussy hair trimmed not shaved, didn't eat abalone because its not my thing but looks fresh. Had a nice chat between shots.

French: kiss ok but only light french, she say she is sick and doesn't want to pass me

Overall Maple's hardware shines but as she is very green, technique can be polished. Also I can tell that she is tired so that may affect your experience. RTF probably
Old 12-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR annie bangkok gem

Want to book trl girls but somehow always get blue ticked so went to trusted stable.

Looks: similar to pic but face not as sharp in real life.
Boobs: Big enhanced D. Not very hard.
Bbbj: 10/10 power suction and DT
Pussy: trimmed and tight
Fj: flexible soft moans.
Personality: Bubbly cheerful girl keep on giggling. Says she 24 studying accounting in uni. Has done tours in korea and japan. Very chatty and keep talking about random stuff

Rtf: sure had an enjoyable time
Old 12-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lily from TeeRukLover

Picture credits from Bro acelight4

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=671424

Looks : 10/10 :
Consider a very pretty thai girl. Short hair same as photo. With those cute dimple when smile. Sharp nose and a pair of seductive eyes. Give me the feeling like I see those pretty university thai girl wearing those tight-fit uniform & short skirt.

Body : 9/10 :
Around 1.65m tall and quite fair skin like northern area girl. But she say she is a Bangkok girl. She have a S shape body and wearing a strap orange dress which show nearly half of her boobs and her firm meaty ass She smell real good, her body smell still linger with me now.

Boobs : 9/10 :
A pair of large enhanced boobs which look perfectly well on her body. Quite soft when fondle with it. She allow it to be suck and lick. I just enjoying her boobs throughout the session.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE is awesome. Lead me to the room and ask about my day. Offered me a glass of water. Give me a massage while chatting with me. On and off give me ample of kisses. A very happy man throughout.

Frenching : 9/10 :
She have a delicate soft lips. When you kiss her, can feel her soft lips and she suck onto your lips and you suck onto her lips. Very passionate frencher.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
From standing BBBJ to sitting BBBJ and later to laying BBBJ. Feel that she really take extra tender loving care on my 2IC. Enjoying every inch of it. I simply love the way she take care my 2IC while looking me with that seductive eyes.

Painting : 8/10 :
She allow painting on her trimmed pussy. She seem to enjoy being paint and she moan with every lash of my tongue on her clitoris.

FJ : 10/10 :
I always love S shape body. With her pretty face, large boobs and meaty ass, it is really a complete package. Doggy and Missionary is the best. Doggy can bonk her that meaty ass and missionary is great to see her bouncy boobs and her that pretty face.

RTF :
Will RTF her but maybe wait till like next weekend because now she is Ang Pai and the next few days she is probably be full book.

OKT : OKT very nice and friendly. Instructions give very clearly. I had my bonk on time. Thanks Bro!!

P.S. : Bro's who bath before meeting her, she will most likely skip bathing and start the lovey dovey session with you. IMO I like it because that is where the GFE start to build up. Just my 2 cents

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 12-11-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
U didnt mention those bites he left on her neck...
Ya total disrespect...imagine if all of us leave one bite each on a FL...AIYOHHHHHH

Ya, she did show me one of the bite marks on her neck too. But at least those marks on her neck are covered up by her long hair. Imagine u happily unhooked her bra and then saw 2 yellowish and brownish marks on her boobs, see liao u also xian right?

Just hope every bro here be more civilized, respect the ladies and respect the next customer that comes along. Hope the Okt will ban that bro from now onwards.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Jialat sia!

But last month I kanna one FL ask me have wife or GF. I say no. She make 2 love bite on my neck and shoulder. Then tell me she dun believe and Good luck to me.

Xiao Char Bor!!!
Maybe u can consider to 'ban' the lady from ur future bookings liao. Haha!
Old 12-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR for GIFT of Doll88

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=670875

Gonna be honest here, booked her for the legit COF service she provides. Have to say she took it like a pro.
Back track. Book a slot with friendly OKT, got a slot around evening time.

Location wise, please check with OKT personally, for my booking, it was at a Hotel. (Not a big fan of Hotel locations). But well, JUST DO IT LA!
Reached the area and texted OKT for the green light to proceed. Once receive the green light.
Went up to the room and KNOCK KNOCK. The magic happened, welcomed by a petite cute little girl, fair skinned like the picture. but looks to be a little shorter than stated. but well, its okay, i like petite and short girls too.

She look about 80 to 90 percent like her photo with cute looking boobs and a slim body.
Her ATTITUDE was just close to perfect, GFE CHECKED!
almost instantly. Friendly, always smiling, occasionally touching stroking "My bro" when talking. Hard working and customer service orientated.

Showering got nothing much to talk about, just that she will take her time to shower you properly, while you just roam her body all you want.
Shower Checked!

Done with shower and here comes the action. have a little chat on the bed before she starts cat bathing you everywhere and FRENCH passionately.
and proceed down to the AWESOME BBBJ. No joke, she go the skills, shaft, balls, all taken care of.
French/BBBJ checked!

Switched to 69 and her kitty is great to paint, odorless.
Painting checked!

Done with the foreplay and stuff, proceed to pump her missionary and stayed with it cause her facial expression is a joy to watch. speakers are good too.
down south is shaved, pretty tight and wet.
and here comes the finale, she went on the floor with me standing in front of her and blasted my shots all over her pretty looking face.
FJ/COF/PSE all Checked!

Overall, quite a crazy experience. seldom have such legit service that feels so natural. Did not do the second shot as i am really satisfied with that one good shot.
Appreciate her hard work, she literally have to wash her face and put on make up again for every single customer, cause 90 percent paid her that extra 20bucks for the extra service.
Wash up after the shot and had a little chat with her till times up and left the place a happy man.

RTF would be maybe, due to my up coming busy schedule, and all the possible distractions coming up.
For bros that have yet to try may consider.
I don't think anyone will be disappointed with her services, unless you wanted something that is not listed.

Happy bonking bros!
Old 12-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Ya, she did show me one of the bite marks on her neck too. But at least those marks on her neck are covered up by her long hair. Imagine u happily unhooked her bra and then saw 2 yellowish and brownish marks on her boobs, see liao u also xian right?

Just hope every bro here be more civilized, respect the ladies and respect the next customer that comes along. Hope the Okt will ban that bro from now onwards.
Quite a good idea for OKTs to take note of. i feel there are bros don't respect the ladies. although yes, they came here to work, they get paid, but still, there are other bros who also paid the same price for the girl in the same condition. not with damages created by the previous customer.
Just my humble opinion.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelight4 View Post
Just had a wonder bonk today and i must say no words can describe how awesome is she.

Lily from TRK (150/2/90)

100% this photo!

This girl will never give you the feel that she is actually from thai(bkk). To me she felt more like from foreign country like paris/italy/europe.

The moment when she open the door more girl would be hiding herself behind the door being shy all those but this girl jump right infront of me and greeted me with with hug.
She had great body... Great meat at the butt! And her boobs honestly doesnt FEEL like enhanced.. Its legit DOUBLE-D! FIRM YET SOFT!

Holding my hand and interlocking our fingers she direct me to the love nest and along the way i saw Baby(one thay i previously bonk). She waved her hand and proceed towards me giving a kiss on my cheek LOLOLOL. DOUBLE SHOCKED ROFL.

Lily oso saw wad happened and pull me forcefully into room showing her jealousy rofl.
Instead of being greeted normally i got push down on bed and she mount on me asking me if i knew Baby. I told her i bonk her before and she showed my this grunting expression. I straight away initiated the kiss.. And it became one long passionate kiss. Didnt went to showered as she noticed i did bath before coming. She took off my clothes start licking n sucking my nip.. And damn my boy is up!!!!! She rubbed her boobs against my dick and giving me sandwitch! Can you guys imagine while giving boobjob she swollowed up my whole dickhead?!?! Thats when my horny mode switched on..

Carry her to bed and i almost rawed her but didnt cus i still had myself control. She capped me on and boyyyy so tight...... Soo gooddddd feel like fucking my virgin ex!
Did only 3 position from cowgirl to missionary and last i cum when doing doggy.

My session with this beautiful gemstone.. I can gladly announce that shes the top of my 2017 bonk! And honestly i cant believe shes (150/2/90) its like too good to be true man!

FJ: 10/10(SATISFIED)
BJBJ(BOOBJOB N BLOWJOB): 10/10(SATISFIED)
GFE:10/10(SATISFIED)
FRENCH:10/10(SATISFIED)
RTF?:YES(DEFINITELY)

Bros out there this is the one... All must try.. She just arrived yesterday and started working today! A gem among the gems! Please do treat her nicely yeah!
Cheers brothers!
Thanks To Bro acelight4 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For LILY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post

LILYfrom Teeruk.

Sorry guys if you all are actually waiting for my FIRST BLOODFR for this Gorgeous & Sexy little thing.

I did not talk cock in my earlier post, i see her thread up, i literally spam OKT 6 early 7 early to book the FB slot. OKT tell me FB 1pm. i reach the area like 1230pm to standby already.

When OKT give me the signal to go, i went up and saw a pretty girl, dressed in a hot red color translucent night gown. with NOTHING ESLE inside. The gown is so short that its shows half of her meaty ass. looks like a real good one for doggy.
Her body is those curvy type with huge enhanced but still soft pair of papaya to play with, big enough for a boob fuck if you want, cause i really don't think she would mind.
Skin wise considered FAIR.
Looks/Body:8/10

She smiled and lead me into the room and initiate to break the ICE with me by asking what's my name, do i want a drink? Wow, i appreciate customer service orientated girls like her.
we had a short chat before she started removing my belt, my jeans, and started stroking my "Little bro" while talking to me.
she then proceed to remove all my clothes and lead me into the shower where she soaped and cleaned me properly. She will look at me with the CFM and smile everytime she touch my "Little bro".
SHOWER: 8/10

After the shower, she wore back the sexy red gown and climbed on top of me and started to french. The GFE is EXCELLENT.
She gave me the feeling that i am going to fuck a long lost GF.
She feels like she is hungry for sex when she is sucking my "Little bro"
The effort she puts into the BBBJ is FANTASTIC.
Lots of licking, sucking and DT. balls was not spared too, She will alternate between, sucking, DT & licking your balls. Moving up and down every now and then make sure you enjoy the full experience.
BBBJ: 10/10

Due to the fantastic BBBJ i got from her, i skipped painting and went directly to FJ. Her kitty is not shaved, but pretty well trimmed. it's also really really WET. I reached down to finger her a bit before moving to FJ and i was surprised that she is already almost DRIPPING WET.
Painting: ?

FJ? this girl knows how to fuck well, started with cowgirl and she is riding me like crazy with my "little bro" deep inside her while she produced some real good stereo effects. switched over doggy, her ass created a good rebound for the position as it's meaty.
Lastly, switched over to missionary where i pumped her really hard and fast.
The wet kitty and the fast action is so damn high cause you can hear the wetness of her and the hard pumping action producing some really crazy sound effects that blew my mind!
I told her i want to CIM and she said ok. so i lied down and she just rip off the condom and start BBBJ again this time fast and wet, all the way till i blast a huge load into her mouth.
It feels really MIND BLOWING to have a pretty face like this taking your load into her mouth and still smile at your after that.
FJ/CIM: 10/10

I was too exhausted for the second shot, so i just lied down and talk to her after that. I would say this girl is really natural. hardworking and willing to please.She speaks quite good English and have no problem holding up a conversation.
We talked for quite a while before going in shower to wash up.
GFE: 9/10

Overall. Lily is pretty girl, service is great, attitude is excellent. Definitely a worth the Bonk. by now, many bro would already have tried her. if am not wrong, she is already full book on her first day. she showed me her phone and the bookings are one after another. all b2b.

RTF would be a yes, unless there is someone even better. hahaha!
Thanks To Bro Curious777 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For LILY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Lily from TeeRukLover

Picture credits from Bro acelight4

Looks : 10/10 :
Consider a very pretty thai girl. Short hair same as photo. With those cute dimple when smile. Sharp nose and a pair of seductive eyes. Give me the feeling like I see those pretty university thai girl wearing those tight-fit uniform & short skirt.

Body : 9/10 :
Around 1.65m tall and quite fair skin like northern area girl. But she say she is a Bangkok girl. She have a S shape body and wearing a strap orange dress which show nearly half of her boobs and her firm meaty ass She smell real good, her body smell still linger with me now.

Boobs : 9/10 :
A pair of large enhanced boobs which look perfectly well on her body. Quite soft when fondle with it. She allow it to be suck and lick. I just enjoying her boobs throughout the session.

GFE : 10/10 :
Her GFE is awesome. Lead me to the room and ask about my day. Offered me a glass of water. Give me a massage while chatting with me. On and off give me ample of kisses. A very happy man throughout.

Frenching : 9/10 :
She have a delicate soft lips. When you kiss her, can feel her soft lips and she suck onto your lips and you suck onto her lips. Very passionate frencher.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
From standing BBBJ to sitting BBBJ and later to laying BBBJ. Feel that she really take extra tender loving care on my 2IC. Enjoying every inch of it. I simply love the way she take care my 2IC while looking me with that seductive eyes.

Painting : 8/10 :
She allow painting on her trimmed pussy. She seem to enjoy being paint and she moan with every lash of my tongue on her clitoris.

FJ : 10/10 :
I always love S shape body. With her pretty face, large boobs and meaty ass, it is really a complete package. Doggy and Missionary is the best. Doggy can bonk her that meaty ass and missionary is great to see her bouncy boobs and her that pretty face.

RTF :
Will RTF her but maybe wait till like next weekend because now she is Ang Pai and the next few days she is probably be full book.

OKT : OKT very nice and friendly. Instructions give very clearly. I had my bonk on time. Thanks Bro!!

P.S. : Bro's who bath before meeting her, she will most likely skip bathing and start the lovey dovey session with you. IMO I like it because that is where the GFE start to build up. Just my 2 cents
Thanks To Bro dreamboiboi555 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For LILY.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Maple BKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahareak View Post
Want to book Kyla but time not matching so got recommended Maple

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=671168

Long time no book with BKG, they got new spot after KL hotel got raided. Personally much prefer new location but still a hot spot. Room spacious with nice dim lighting. Fresh towels provided but I now bring my own. One lift is broke so need to queue for a bit at lobby but no biggie.

Body: Maple is 23yo, skin very fair for Thai. about 160 height with no extra fat. She told me she work out. She look like the most right hand side photo on profile. Skin is very smooth.

Boobs: enhanced D cup and was done 6 months ago. One thing to emphasis is that they are PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL! I am a boob guy who normally don't like silicon but this pair I APPROVE!

Attitude: first timer in SG and apparently first time in this line. Great GFE but English is limited. Communicate OK with little help from Google translate.

Shower: SPO, applied body wash with her nice pair of melon

Catbath: SPO, only on nipples

BBBJ: not bad but had better

FJ: need to apply a bit of KY but she never complain about me thrusting very deep, some girls (particular the PRC ones) will say pain. Changed a few position with no problemo. Pussy hair trimmed not shaved, didn't eat abalone because its not my thing but looks fresh. Had a nice chat between shots.

French: kiss ok but only light french, she say she is sick and doesn't want to pass me

Overall Maple's hardware shines but as she is very green, technique can be polished. Also I can tell that she is tired so that may affect your experience. RTF probably
Looks like a solid Gem. Relief to see your FR am booking her Tomorrow. Was worried about her service coz never see much FRs but this stable not bad i took Ying the last time Solid. Sadly she left... Will provide my FR after my bonk tmr.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Chat of Teeruk Lover

Quick FR for Chat. This is a RTF for me as i have had Chat before during her last stint here.

OTK's arrangment was good. No nonsense instructions and session started on time. With all the crap OKTs around recently this is rare.

Chat in a word is good. Slim, relatively tall (~1.65m) lady with nicely enhanced breasts and shapely nipples that "begged" to be sucked on. Of course do be considerate when "sampling" her goods. This applies for all ladies.

Experience for me is great as this is a RTF. She is like a horny fuck buddy for me. DFK, BBBJ, doggy and missionary all done with enthusiasm and vigour.

Recommended for those who like ladies who give good service. Of course, YMMV always applies. Happy bonking.
Thanks To Bro stand123 For Taking The Time To Write A FR For CHAT.
Deeply Appreciated.
Bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1