The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Benteke has agreed personal terms with Liverpool so it is not him that is causing the delay. It is AV that wants him to go to Man Utd as they get to collect CASH from the Scums whereas Liverpool is paying by installments.
The question everyone should be asking this season will the manager be playing with 1 striker or 2 striker upfront ? We all know Liverpool failed badly with 1 striker upfront.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-07-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The question everyone should be asking this season will the manager be playing with 1 striker or 2 striker upfront ? We all know Liverpool failed badly with 1 striker upfront.
Both Sturridge & Benteke are injury prone..... so take turns to play lah
Old 20-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Speaking in Australia, Rodgers said this summer's transfer priority was to improve the attacking options and the club has done that.
When the new season kick off we we will know.

Benteke is due for Medical either today or tomorrow and will join Coutinho, Firmino, Can, Balotelli and Borini in Melwood for training.

Some extract of Rodgers comments.

You’ve seen on this tour already the idea - our pressing game, the intensity to get the ball back quickly. We can do that when we have all the tools in the squad to score goals and create them.

People can see the quality of the players that are coming in and the ones that were already here. Once we get that combination together we can go into each competition and put out a really strong team. There is no player that has come to the club and is guaranteed to play every single game.

We aim to do well in all competitions and it is a squad being built to cope with it. The Europa League shouldn’t have any real detrimental effect because of the quality of players that I have.

The priority is arriving back into that top four again and we want to look to get a trophy this year. Every player will contribute towards that. We have got a big squad and we will be fighting to improve this year. If you are playing well and working well, you will be playing games. It is as simple as that.

When you’ve got new faces and new players coming in it always adds that competition. Competition in anything in life whether it is football, business or sport is healthy and the new players coming in have brought a freshness.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Speaking in Australia, Rodgers said this summer's transfer priority was to improve the attacking options and the club has done that.
When the new season kick off we we will know.

Benteke is due for Medical either today or tomorrow and will join Coutinho, Firmino, Can, Balotelli and Borini in Melwood for training.

Some extract of Rodgers comments.

You’ve seen on this tour already the idea - our pressing game, the intensity to get the ball back quickly. We can do that when we have all the tools in the squad to score goals and create them.

People can see the quality of the players that are coming in and the ones that were already here. Once we get that combination together we can go into each competition and put out a really strong team. There is no player that has come to the club and is guaranteed to play every single game.

We aim to do well in all competitions and it is a squad being built to cope with it. The Europa League shouldn’t have any real detrimental effect because of the quality of players that I have.

The priority is arriving back into that top four again and we want to look to get a trophy this year. Every player will contribute towards that. We have got a big squad and we will be fighting to improve this year. If you are playing well and working well, you will be playing games. It is as simple as that.

When you’ve got new faces and new players coming in it always adds that competition. Competition in anything in life whether it is football, business or sport is healthy and the new players coming in have brought a freshness.
So no buyers as yet for Balotelli and Borini?
Old 20-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

kicked off 5:30pm ...

Old 20-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yawnzzz...BR 's godson playing again! Hooray...Swansea !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
So no buyers as yet for Balotelli and Borini?
Sampdoria and Fiorentina wants Balotelli on loan.
Real Sociedad is keen on Bornin.
West Brom wants Lambert, so hopefully his injury in Australia is not serious.

Quiet game in Australia now.
I wonder why Moreno has not played a game in pre-season.
Now he comes on as a half time substitute.

Adelaide United 0-0 Liverpool (51 mins)

* Lovren missed an open header from corner.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is speculation that Moreno might be sold to Roma. May be so if Flanagan is coming back well from injury.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

The match with Adelaide United was a good representation of Liverpool's future.

Lallana reminds me of Downing and I think he is not far from his title of being a Ł25 million flop.

Lovren should be sold and a solid Centre-Back should be signed to partner Skrtel / Sakho while Joe Allen is a disaster signing.

I notice the hunger in Ings and hope he brings this to the Premier League.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 20-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

http://footyroom.com/adelaide-united...rpool-2015-07/

Got video highlights. The 1st goal looks a little offside.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

I managed to watch the second half and yes, the goal was offside.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20511 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

The goal by Ings was quite coolly taken.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
I managed to watch the second half and yes, the goal was offside.
Interestingly, none of the defenders or goalkeeper raised their arm to protest. So, perhaps they think the goal is on-side as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
The goal by Ings was quite coolly taken.
Yup. It was. Created by Clyne too. Our newbies seem to be settling in well.

I think a Origi-Benteke partnership will be very interesting. Both of them know if their partnership works for Liverpool, they will likely be the main strike force for Belgium in the near future. Added incentive to try to work things out.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Alberto-Moreno
Old 21-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sampdoria and Fiorentina wants Balotelli on loan.
Real Sociedad is keen on Bornin.
West Brom wants Lambert, so hopefully his injury in Australia is not serious.

Quiet game in Australia now.
Now he comes on as a half time substitute.

Adelaide United 0-0 Liverpool (51 mins)

* Lovren missed an open header from corner.
Appreciate the reply bro!

So are Sampdoria and/or Fiorentina prepared to pay Balotelli's full wages?

What happened to Lambert?

Is Joe Gomez any good?
Old 21-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Appreciate the reply bro!

So are Sampdoria and/or Fiorentina prepared to pay Balotelli's full wages?

What happened to Lambert?

Is Joe Gomez any good?
Sampdoria wants Liverpool to pay his full wages.
Lambert picked up an injury in training but it is not serious and now Norwich has joined the race to sign Lambert.
Gomez was not bad in pre-season but the premier league is different.
Hopefully he get chances and we still need an experienced left-back so i'm not sure why Rodgers want to sell Moreno unless he has faith in Joe Maguire.
It is reported that Lazio wants Sakho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1