The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
jackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Am here in melbourne, working almost 6 months .... cant find anything great around... anyone out there can guide me? PM me ....
Old 04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicguy View Post
Tried them and all are Korean. Not bad service. they do incall from an apartment in city road too.
Thanks mate.

On average, how much would you rate their looks and service out of 10?
Old 04-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket

NB: BTW, I saw Sue/Tess last night in the city...She looked hot in her going clubbing clothes...Also saw Tiffany the other day too in Melbourne Central...Dun see them at Tope these days [/COLOR]
Is this the same Tess of around 2007/2008? I thought she had left long ago.

Tiffany still around too? I thought also gone. If I'm correctly told by her, it is her birthday today.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
Thanks Bro Rocket. Your reviews are always insightful

Caring is Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysong View Post
...damage - huge. a couple of years back, three of us + 3 girls + 1 btl of chivas + girls drinks (they dont necessarily drink chivas) + entrance fee + tips + tidbits came close to about 1200.00 for about 3 hours.

WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
...Tiffany still around too? I thought also gone. If I'm correctly told by her, it is her birthday today.

Really? Would love to see her in her birthday suit again
Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
Sue/tess is one of the few girls who actually pretty and hot even without make up, she didnt use make-up most of the time when we go out and she still looks hotter than other girls
It interests me to observe that some members managed to go out with working girls.

Logically, I would think that most working girls keep a distance from their clients since they are, in reality, only providing men a service which often involves deceptive friendship/intimacy for repeat custom. However, yes, some girls may gradually allow themselves to become come close to their clients, perhaps out of loneliness, trust, wanting money/treats/gifts, needing geographical/cultural guidance from Australian residents, etc. I don't totally blame them.

Actually I have gone out with working girls in Melbourne several times, but through the experience after learning of their situation/circumstances, I realised that they are usually/probably not worth the time/effort/money especially if they are on temporary stay in Australia, and if you sense that these girls could be using men as a means to an end.

Just a friendly word of advice or caution to members, refrain from spending much with/on them.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well the girls looking for someone to "sponsor" them to get PR. But us guys use them for sex - so its a balanced situation
Old 05-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its ok to go out and have relationship with them, but remember to not have relationship with only one girl, always with at least 2 or 3..
This to protect yourself from fall in love/ attached, and when ure not attached/no feelings, you can use your brain.
Well, this is how i do it anyway..

Btw im saying this because im not super rich that i can get hundreds of girls everyday that i dont have to worry if i lose one i will easily have others to replace her.

Last edited by azura666; 05-08-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicguy View Post
Well the girls looking for someone to "sponsor" them to get PR. But us guys use them for sex - so its a balanced situation
I'm not handsome or rich, but I have been asked by women to sponsor them PR.

If you check up what's involved during the length of time sacrificing your chances of a genuine love life and hiding her current/previous occupation, risk of disease if she continues her occupation because the man can't support her, legal procedures and obligations, and tolerating each other in a loveless cohabitation, I would think that the exchange isn't worth it even if you have frequent sex.

Ponder it. I already have and told them no.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its ok to go out and have relationship with them, but remember to not have relationship with only one girl, always with at least 2 or 3..
This to protect yourself from fall in love/ attached, and when ure not attached/no feelings, you can use your brain.
Well, this is how i do it anyway..

Btw im saying this because im not super rich that i can get hundreds of girls everyday that i dont have to worry if i lose one i will easily have others to replace her.
Yeah, I can agree with you but I would keep it as friendship. Relationship or even fuck buddies would be a little risky.

Nevertheless, the more women (working girls or not) a man sees/dates/dines still does incur some expenses, no matter how small.

I only want to say that many of these unfortunate women are probably not stayers hence go easy on your wallet.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Working women making use of their customers to get PR n monies?

Does anyone really think they r into their customers for feelings? I think thos ppl probably watch too much Bollywood movies~~If the same ppl r so sceptical of non-working women's intentions, how can women who sell their body n company n feelings be any better???
Old 06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

If from the beginning you told them that you're not rich and she still ask you out then you know shes not in it for the money
ive been with many of this girls and almost all of them are genuine, and ofcourse its also depends on how you treat them.
They even bought me food and stuff sometimes, pay for dinner, etc..(ofcourse most of the time im the one who pay the expenses, after all, im
a man and she is a woman)
Old 06-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
If from the beginning you told them that you're not rich and she still ask you out then you know shes not in it for the money
ive been with many of this girls and almost all of them are genuine, and ofcourse its also depends on how you treat them.
They even bought me food and stuff sometimes, pay for dinner, etc..(ofcourse most of the time im the one who pay the expenses, after all, im
a man and she is a woman)
Yes I believe it is possible that some working girls are not seeking money or seeking a sugar daddy because I also told them I'm not rich.

A few years ago, I enjoyed a very comfortable friendship with a very popular girl along Tope. She offered me food, drink and polite hospitality like how good friends accord each other. She wanted PR through me, but after long consideration of what is involved, I refused her. Anyway, her stay ended abruptly due to the constantly-changing education-to-immigration laws. I'm sure she is not the only one tossing and turning in bed out of worry.

Like many international students and new migrants, some working girls are lonely due to a limited social circle and isolated due to their occupation and poor English proficiency. Their adaptability in an English-speaking western country is quite limited, and I have seen at least 1 failing/crumbling marriage to a local white man because the Asian woman gradually grew to dislike Australia.

Like you, I see and "befriend" a few girls. Like you, I see the sense in "befriending" a few girls and "grooming/having options" for ourselves, but they do the same too; secretly/discretely.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a quick FR for you boys...

Name: Yoko
Origin: Seoul, Korea
Look: 8/10 (quite pretty SYT...Blue contacts and Blonde hair...Niceee)
Body: 7.5/10 (size 6 and slim)
Boobies: 9/10 (natural firm and 34D on a tiny body...very yummy indeed)
Arse: 4/10 (not much)
Cathbath: 7.5/10 (take her time and cover all areas)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 – One of the best I had...Good pressure/suction combined with deep throat and great strokes...Great feeling throughout and did as long as you wanna
FJ: 5/10 – After a great BBBJ, her FJ was really disappointing to be honest but good to enjoy squeezing her all natural big and firm boobies though.
Frenching: 0/10 – didn’t allow even after I “forced” it
GFE: 4/10 – Although friendly, not much GFE there...No hugging after sex or at farewell.
RTF: Maybe coz really enjoyed the BBBJ of hers and I loveee getting BBBJ

NB: Yoko said she only works day and 5 days week but roster depends on OKT...There were also some tall hotties this arvo there so be quick...Can't remember their names though...Sorry
Old 07-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Gentlemen...Mango is back from her hols. Had her last nite and really enjoyed her naughtiness and GFE. That is all
Old 07-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Read many peoples fr with this mango, how is this girl look wise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1