The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yes. Agree. The competition is strong. Think all okt activating vip to take live pic already.
Old 14-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaapaa View Post
LILY from TeeRuklover

As many bros described, she looks exactly as the picture in her black dress. sibeh chio. My slot was supposed to be from 10PM to 1130PM.

Went in at 1015PM came out at 1100PM. Why? Because I totally got raped by her 2 times in 45 minutes, which also includes the initial chit chat and shower time after my both shots...... Totally insane.

She managed to get me hard within seconds of my 1st shot. Just take tissue wipe then came her GFE/Horniness and I'm hard again.....

Looks: 10/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 10/10 Super lots of frenching and the way she stares at you during love making. O..M....G Exactly like the picture in her pink shirt staring at you. Few minutes max cum liao.
Effort: 10/10 She had full slots since morning till now, but no signs of being tired, still as energetic and accommodating
Service: Great as she also offered a glass of water when I came in
Communication: Able to speak good english so no problems.

Thanks for Bro TRL for the hook up!!
I can't get a slot with her!! Haiz
Old 14-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Kyla (bangkokgem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingkunkia View Post
Fr for Kalya (Bangkokgem)

At first was going for Gift from doll88 but something caught up so didn’t manage to get a slot so was trying my luck to see if kalya was available, texted okt to see if she free and manage to get a slot

Went to location waited a while and went up, once she open the door!!!! Man I think hit jackpot super cute girl just like the first and third photo. She is slim type the baba kind. She very accommodating to the position you want. Blowjob is damn shiok did a lot of blowjob patten from chair to standing to lying down to side way to 69 hahaha (blowjob lover here) didn’t manage to get cim as I was eager to bang her but she does cim.

Anyway did two shot with her first was cow riding the second was missionary.

Thanks bro Bangkok gem for bringing this gem

Will rtf before she went back

Look 9/10
Body 10/10
Boobs 8/10 ( she has a small boobs I like how it fit the body not big so for boobs lover spoiler alert)
Bbbj 10/10 ( love how she use her tounge to like my head)
FJ 8/10

Will rtf her !!!!!!!
Thanks bro for the FR. She's a real Gem.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwings69 View Post
Short and Simple FR.

Maple (Bangkokgems)
20-23yo
Looks pretty enough pettie and fair skin
Boobs are soft and nice huge
Frenching able to but not that long everlasting probably not handsome enough
BBBJ great suction hardworking with lots of saliva
FJ change 4 positions without complaint and still smiling
Gfe is definately there. Can communicate in English no problem, always smiling and chatty.
Rtf material definately.

OKT should definately CHANGE her photo u are wasting her beauty.
I stolen 2pics from her Line if u post this i would have Upzzz her from her first day1
Dont be tricked by 1st pic that she looks tall coz shes at most 1.58 by my estimate. Pettie nice to carry around when changing positions.

If u like my FR, do upz my points.
I may be a newbie, but its my experience that counts!
Thanks bro for the FR. Maple is a good Gem.
Do not missed bros she might be leaving soon.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pics of Ladies

I might be Old School
but in posting Pics of Ladies please RESPECT
not all do
now zap me.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bros . can recommend any with lots of body arts and can french and paint ? thanks
Old 14-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for lemon of paradise888 (6th Nov)

Looks: Her photos do her injustice I feel. She is definitely prettier than that.
Service: From start to end, she was very willing to please. Had a lot of fun with her
Overall: She's RTF material for me, easy to communicate with her too

Cheers
Old 14-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tayler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Pansy from SiamAngels

Location is central. OKT very responsive. We are all on time.

When open door, she looks very alike from her photos. Small sized girl with giant racks. She was smiling from the very start (KC-ed by her). While being led into the room saw 2 other girls who smiled at me too.

Once got into the room, she asked “remember me?”. I totally stunned as I first time seeing this beautiful gal. Recovered and just admit never see her before. Nonetheless we locked into embrace then start gentle kissing then into crazy laji. French till no end, GFE max! Then we proceed to SOP clean up. Shower area is okay, only that washine machine will pour its waste water into the shower.

Back to room, carried her up and drop her softly into the bed. Start frenching her, lick her neck, grab her giant jugs, lick her small nipples while she moans quite loudly! Then go south to dine on her oyster, no smell just yummy and she turn up the volume of moaning. Think she probably finished 1 round while I muff dived her.

Then I proceed to lean on the bed frame signal her to proceed with BJ. Man, her BBBJ skill is good, Cus of her short hair it helps to not to block my cock from enjoying my gal eating me. Very hardworking girl, go on BJ for 5mins, very tempted to face fuck her but she’s too nice. Enough of BJ, Capped on throw her into missionary, slowly slide into her. Just putting my tip into her, she moans very loudly already. Man she’s tight and sensitive! Every 1/2 inch I go in, she like cannot take it already, but she didn’t push me away so I guess she’s enjoying it a lot! building up the momentum while she moans away till she climax. Then I have change a few position and man this gal can ride! Her meaty ass on her small frame is dat bomb. Very nice to squeeze, doggy and riding me! In the end she made me cum with shivers and roll-eye good old cumming!

Round 2 was just rest and fuck. Still good but lazy to explain more!

Look 9/10
Body 10/10 (no fats! Perky small ass <3 )
Boobs 6/10 (enhanced still very hard)
Bbbj 8/10 (one of the good one)
FJ 9/10 (very accommodating, both of us cum, I’m a happy man)

Will rtf her !!!!!!!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
lucyliu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for gift from doll88

Had her on monday noon time. First customer of the day and she was fresh and horny.

Will forgo the details and stats. But will say this.. Book her, you will have no regrets.

Pocket size sex dynamite that will please you more when you pleasure her.

If you are into the whole sensual love making non commercial feel.. Look for her.

Be wanted.. If you make her too horny.. She will want to come again and again.. Her big O reaction is price less.

Thanks for this precious Gift, bro fino!
Old 14-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidtzn6 View Post
This girl...dada from thaifairy so powerful..high gfe and sexy. I go up only she like want me to play rape. I so shock but its very fun.. After i come i still want more. Now i still thinking of her. She is so sexy and fun.
Thanks bro for the Fr
Old 14-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pics of Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I might be Old School
not all do
now zap me.
Hi bro,

Of course we must seek the approval of the gals...

And if they request that we post a review for them with pic after allowing us to take their pic, we jolly well live up to our promises to them

With so many gals, we are spoilt for choices, and competition is getting tough... the gals really gotta up their game in order to make the most cash in their limited stay...
Old 14-11-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsh911 View Post

In the spirit of sharing since so many seniors are sharing amazing pics.
Above are my contributions for Shirley from Club Poseidon, a pretty amazing lady. Please do not zap me again for sharing. Thank you.
I thank you, instead of zapping...
Old 14-11-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess from paradise888

This FR is actually for the second time I RTF. She is seriously the chirpiest syt around. She is super friendly and chatty.

Frenching: she was shy the first time, bolder the second and she went all out this time round. Alternated between gentle and forceful, all while stroking my cock furiously. I fingered her throughout and damn she got real wet.

BBBJ: it was so much better this round! Started with a great catbath where she playfully nibbled on my nipples. Slowly moved her tongue all the way down and started licking my balls. Pretty soon she was sucking each into her mouth while she furiously stroked my cock. Had to really resist the urge to cum then as I wanted to fuck her good. We moved to 69 and her pussy was wet and smelt heavenly. Slightly shaved but no issue for me. I happily lapped up all her juices

FJ: did lots of positions during my previous visits so I asked her what's her favourite position. She said doggy, so I grabbed her and plopped her in front of the mirror and started pounding away, simultaneously grabbing her tits and rubbing her pussy. Wasn't long before I cum.

We rested for a while and she showed me her Facebook and favourite music. She was lying across me the entire time and that felt like a genuine GFE. Before long she started playing with my cock and licking my nipples. Soon she started her awesome bbbj again. When she saw how excitedly I was moaning, she popped on a cap and quickly rode on me cowgirl. I asked her if I could cob and she said ok. Unfortunately, that was when a cleaning lady interrupted us. After around 5-10 minutes sorting it all out, we sat down and she was understandably upset about the whole ordeal. My cock was also quite limp by then. However, she recovered like a pro and continued to suck me again till I was hard, then rode me non stop. I was too excited that I forgot I wanted a cob and I just cum inside her. Showered and dressed up, allowed me to take a photo of her to remember her by and left.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
edditan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short fr on niva

Just finish my slot with Niva from Thaifairy.. She authentic n awesome..Her service tip top..gfe have... The best thing.. Her power bbbj with no cd.. No good is no cim... Lol
Really enjoy..... Thanks bro lucifer for making this arrangement
Old 14-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I might be Old School
not all do
now zap me.
Won't it save everyone's trouble if they just use the Live pics in the ad in the first place? Instead of some heavily ps shot or photo taken years ago.

Live pic can backfire sometimes if it's not flattering to the girl. Some of the girls ... better leave it to the imagination ... hahaha.

The thai girls cannot just take a photo / selfie and leave it as that. Always use beauty app to touch up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1