The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Unconvincing and uninspiring performance but an important result nonetheless.

Bournemouth a tad unlucky because looks like their disallowed goal was in fact legitimate whereas Lfc's goal appears to have been offside and hence should have been disallowed.

Clyne and Benteke were good and Moreno was also good in his cameo role. Very happy Benteke got his first Lfc EPL goal and hope there is a load more to come in the weeks and months ahead.

Lallana and Ibe were pretty poor and Firmino still looks like he is not match fit as yet, when he came on as a substitute. Coutinho was great creatively but needs to be more clinical on his finishing to find the net.

All in BR still needs to find the right balance, especially in the midfield attacking department, also think he needs to ditch the 4-2-3-1 formation, it aint working and would probably be a disaster if used against Arsenal next.

2 games played, 6 points, 2 clean sheets, already above 3 of the current Big 4 clubs in the EPL Table, things could be alot worse I guess.

Finally I was concerned to read that Sakho and Lucas may be leaving Lfc by the end of month. Hope this does not actually happen as I think these 2 players are important in the Reds first team.

Last edited by escobar43535; 18-08-2015 at 02:42 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
2 games, Liverpool is scraping victories. Next game will be tough, away against Arsenal. Hopefully we can play well and win the game.
Liverpool have identical results with our rivals Man U after 2 matches...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 18-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

By the end of October we should be able to gauge where the Reds are heading for EPL 2015/2016. Two down and nine matches to go.

Aug 9 (Sun) 11 pm
Stoke City (A) 0 : 1

Aug 18 (Tues) 3 am
Bournemouth (H) 1 : 0

Aug 25 (Tues) 3 am
Arsenal (A)

Aug 29 (Sat) 10 pm
West Ham (H)

Sept 13 (Sun) 12.30 am
Man United (A)

Sept 20 (Sun) 11 pm
Norwich City (H)

Sept 26 (Sat) 10 pm
Aston Villa (H)

Oct 4 (Sun) 8.30 pm
Everton (A)

Oct 17 (Sat) 7.45 pm
Tottenham (A)

Oct 26 (Mon) 12.15 am
Southampton (H)

Oct 31 (Sat) 8.45 pm
Chelsea (A)
Old 18-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool certainly did not deserve the 3 points as Bournemouth were the better team.

Benteke was decent but it is too much to ask of him to do the clever runs, holding players off, and score goals.

Lallana was a great disappointment once again and I wonder how he played the full match.

Moreno was pleasing to watch with awesome pace and I think Brendan should convert him to a winger, similar to what Spurs did with Bale (LB to Winger).

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Liverpool have identical results with our rivals Man U after 2 matches...
Man U did not do better too.
Old 18-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I'm not sure why Rodgers is omitting Lucas and Sakho from the squad.
Is it because he has two world class players in Allen and Lovren?
Old 18-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

2 wins and 2 positive results are all that matters.
Looks like BR may be doing away with the DM position.
The defense looks much better .
I still don't understand why BR don't play with 2 strikers upfront ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Sturridge coming back soon...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nited-comeback

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 21-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

cannot always depend on the front men to score more than the other team in order to win the game.
the back line should always keep their goal clean.
Old 21-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Daniel Sturridge coming back soon...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nited-comeback
Don't depend on him at all . He will still need time to get to full match fitness and also need to gel with the new players . What I am want to see if the manager will play 2 strikers upfront or not since now he got 3 strikers fully fit . The game against the Gunners will be the first real test for the team.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-08-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The Premier League and referees' body PGMOL have confirmed that Christian Benteke's goal for Liverpool against Bournemouth was an offside offence.
Old 22-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well it still counts..and we r finally above man u for once...Anyway, hopefully BR will field a stronger team to face the gunners..and the reds really need the precious 3 pts to on par with Man City... Cross finger!!
Old 22-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I'm not sure why Rodgers is omitting Lucas and Sakho from the squad.
Is it because he has two world class players in Allen and Lovren?
Lucas is for sale and Sakho has yet to sign the new contract extension..... so maybe he was left out to allow him time to think things over?
Old 22-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The Premier League and referees' body PGMOL have confirmed that Christian Benteke's goal for Liverpool against Bournemouth was an offside offence.
Got replay the match onot? Or the result is allowed to stand?
Old 23-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Got replay the match onot? Or the result is allowed to stand?
The result will stand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1