The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 02-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Haha, the real crap is you ... creating too many nicks to do all these ... whether what you claim is true or not, the rest will judge for themselves. I am a true singaporean, no denial abt that. Right now, you go eat medicine and sleep, and have some nice painful wet dreams since you claimed to have STD .. and yes, wear condom also in case you infect the partner in your dreams.
Go fuck spider lah. The more you talk l guess No 2 bitch has to pack up soon. Try to earn her FJ before she is gone. Remember wear caps. Dont be another victim.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Go fuck spider lah. The more you talk l guess No 2 bitch has to pack up soon. Try to earn her FJ before she is gone. Remember wear caps. Dont be another victim.
Nah, I dun fuck spiders, my kkj is too big for it to handle. I am sure yours can handle a spider, your size is no prob for the spider. But ...
Remember to wear caps, dun infect the spider ....
Old 02-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nah, I dun fuck spiders, my kkj is too big for it to handle. I am sure yours can handle a spider, your size is no prob for the spider. But ...
Remember to wear caps, dun infect the spider ....
Dont talk cock lah. Knn....claim singaporean. Nb fight over one whore. Ccb really cannot FJ must die die let her HJ you only ah. Why fight so hard to defend her? Lost of income from her because l expose her is it. Ccb.....to be honest l pity her also. She really work hard but the more she work hard the boss knn collect more from her. Ask her fcuking touch her heart.......nb l almost every 2 or 3 day visit her 1 hour plus tips for almost 20 time in 1 month. I kenna infected by her fldont deserve an apology? I take time and effort to queue custom to support her plus my sex request only end up expose my photo.......say l accuse her. Cb......fcuk 15 time leh. No feeling meh. If she never extreme l also no need keep bitting none stop.

She is lucky ..... my bro visit her yesterday she say cant do FJ liao else boss will send her back. Look at this type of boss.........visit saigon remember bring caps.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont talk cock lah. Knn....claim singaporean. Nb fight over one whore. Ccb really cannot FJ must die die let her HJ you only ah. Why fight so hard to defend her? Lost of income from her because l expose her is it. Ccb.....to be honest l pity her also. She really work hard but the more she work hard the boss knn collect more from her. Ask her fcuking touch her heart.......nb l almost every 2 or 3 day visit her 1 hour plus tips for almost 20 time in 1 month. I kenna infected by her fldont deserve an apology? I take time and effort to queue custom to support her plus my sex request only end up expose my photo.......say l accuse her. Cb......fcuk 15 time leh. No feeling meh. If she never extreme l also no need keep bitting none stop.

She is lucky ..... my bro visit her yesterday she say cant do FJ liao else boss will send her back. Look at this type of boss.........visit saigon remember bring caps.
Yawnssssss, any new news?? Getting boring, let us know some other juicy details abt you fucking the spider:

Looks:
Body:
BBBJ:
FJ:
AJ:
Above is more interesting then you kpkb abt No2 here. Move on move on ... if you need professional counselling, I can provide you that as well.... let me know if you need spiders...
Old 02-03-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darknation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yawnssssss, any new news?? Getting boring, let us know some other juicy details abt you fucking the spider:

Looks:
Body:
BBBJ:
FJ:
AJ:
Above is more interesting then you kpkb abt No2 here. Move on move on ... if you need professional counselling, I can provide you that as well.... let me know if you need spiders...
Looks at this idiot reply. All the way is just nonsense and distractions. It is too obvious. You are someone insider. If not, you wouldn't stand by to reply so quickly. Defending with no logic.

Raveforfun, im with you on this. The saigon owners trying to spread fake news here. Covering the fact that their girls is indeed infected. It is not the first time. It happens before already.

The fact of the matter is someone are infected. These girls in little saigon are not as safe as most think. So, either you standby caps when you visit. Or better just stick to the "no fj" service they provide.

GGGN you can stop stirring shit. You are insider. Too obvious. Nothing u say matters anymore.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Looks:
Body:
BBBJ:
FJ:
AJ:
Knn.......refer to this. Try raw if you dare. Dont knn talk cock here.

Spider No 2 from Saigon

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 very tight
AJ: Cfm nvr do

Poisonous ..... try at own risk.
For info, her real bro is a police and sister in law is a teacher back in vietnam. She is not as poor as you thing. If she is truthful to me.......there is no need to end in this state.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknation View Post
Looks at this idiot reply. All the way is just nonsense and distractions. It is too obvious. You are someone insider. If not, you wouldn't stand by to reply so quickly. Defending with no logic.

Raveforfun, im with you on this. The saigon owners trying to spread fake news here. Covering the fact that their girls is indeed infected. It is not the first time. It happens before already.

The fact of the matter is someone are infected. These girls in little saigon are not as safe as most think. So, either you standby caps when you visit. Or better just stick to the "no fj" service they provide.

GGGN you can stop stirring shit. You are insider. Too obvious. Nothing u say matters anymore.
It doesn’t who am I or am I an insider or not, I have made my point and others here can see for themselves. To go to such Low level to accuse the girls that they have STD just because they reject to serve you, tell me how much narrow your mind is and what is your upbringing. Really pity you, I rest my case and you think you win, you win lor ... others can see ... good luck
Old 02-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knn.......refer to this. Try raw if you dare. Dont knn talk cock here.

Spider No 2 from Saigon

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 very tight
AJ: Cfm nvr do

Poisonous ..... try at own risk.
For info, her real bro is a police and sister in law is a teacher back in vietnam. She is not as poor as you thing. If she is truthful to me.......there is no need to end in this state.
great fr, stick to spiders ... it is good for you
Old 03-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
It doesn’t who am I or am I an insider or not, I have made my point and others here can see for themselves. To go to such Low level to accuse the girls that they have STD just because they reject to serve you, tell me how much narrow your mind is and what is your upbringing. Really pity you, I rest my case and you think you win, you win lor ... others can see ... good luck
By saying this. You admitted that you are indeed insider. So whatever you said till now is protecting the shop reputation, and are very one sided, rather then protecting us, the customers that pays.

So now we know what kind of management is in little saigon.

Spreading diseases and still try to hide the truth from the people.

We are not condemning the lady no. 2. But simply putting up a alert, letting people aware of it. In turn she can get herself checked, because many STD may not have any symptoms for female. Where else men will experience more obvious symptoms. So, she is not aware that she is infected and continue to give raw fj service to others.

Now that the management is aware. They might want to consider getting all their girls regular check up to prevent this kind of things from happening again.

One thing for sure is, I'll probably avoid this joint for the time being. Who knows which ML have diseases too. Bbbj also can spread. Almost all these ml now provides. Which is dangerous as fk
Old 03-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

My advise is, if all you want to visit this joint. Just go for standard service. All the bbbj and raw fj service, you may think is special. Yes it is "special service" provide by the ml. But what it means is that, it is not regulated. Because the truth is, they dont bring their girls for regular check up. So, who knows who is infected.

To the owner, it is suppose to be just a b2b HJ service joint. So the ladies are not required for regular check up.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow such an exciting topic.

Makes me curious to dig more info out of this.

Let me shed some light.

After seeing the pic of this no. 2. I feel she looks kind of familiar.. after some diggings from my okt contacts from jb. I was told that she worked at a fj joint for a couple of years and only recently jump ship.
So, that explains why so many claimed to have raw fj her. It is easy

So all the defendants, what else u got to say? Maybe you like me to name out which joint she's from?

Those people that defence her so much, i kind of dont understand. Raveforfun is simply putting up a alert. But why flame him up so much. Now it opens up the cans of worms. I wonder .. whats in it for you ?

Wow. First post. New account? Welcome.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow. You type just like Raveforfun.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
By saying this. You admitted that you are indeed insider. So whatever you said till now is protecting the shop reputation, and are very one sided, rather then protecting us, the customers that pays.

So now we know what kind of management is in little saigon.

Spreading diseases and still try to hide the truth from the people.

We are not condemning the lady no. 2. But simply putting up a alert, letting people aware of it. In turn she can get herself checked, because many STD may not have any symptoms for female. Where else men will experience more obvious symptoms. So, she is not aware that she is infected and continue to give raw fj service to others.

Now that the management is aware. They might want to consider getting all their girls regular check up to prevent this kind of things from happening again.

One thing for sure is, I'll probably avoid this joint for the time being. Who knows which ML have diseases too. Bbbj also can spread. Almost all these ml now provides. Which is dangerous as fk
I think your English got prob, I said it doesn’t matter who am I or am I a insider or not? I did not said I am a insider.
Anyway, I am too lazy to keep replying to your multiple accounts.

I will be happy for the girls there that you will not be going to LS which is good, they dun need to serve a perverted customer like you.

Grow up .... if you really have prob in your mental health then to seek professional help .... if not , just cross the road and let car bang or raise your hand and point to the sky and let lightning strike la ... dun create a nuisance here.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Wow. You type just like Raveforfun.
It is obvious ... isn’t it ???
Old 03-03-2020, 09:42 AM