The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I can help! Bro Ah Beng, i help you, ok?

But first you need to know that it will cost you some money. You see, I am not a pimp (you can read this thread and you will know) but I have contacts of quite a few good looking girls and also know where to get them (as you read this thread, you will also know).

So my plan is this... i go get a girl, tell her not to work that night and come and have coffee with you for your viewing pleasure. and if you take her, then you can have the whole night with her, like that good plan or not?

But on the realistic side of things... if she does not go work, then she have to pay a fine of US$30 to her work place (KTV or bar..) and also her lost of income could be about US$50 per night just sitting 3 tables.. So to be fair to her, pls be prepared to pay her US$80 if you do not like her to spend the night with you, and prepare to pay more (about another US$80 to US$100) for overnight if you want.

By the way, as the saying goes "One man's meat is another man's poison.." so I will NOT be able to guarantee that you will find that she is very beautiful to your taste.

Ok, with whatever little information that you provided so far and also the fact that I have not met you and dun know who you are and what you like specifically, this is my best shot to help you at the moment. Ball is in your court now.

Oh, dun worry, i pay for my own coffee. Surely i dun want newbies to think that I take advantage of them.
nothing is free in this world...same thing in Hanoi...reasonable to pay...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
So, for all newbies, a little primer.

There are two things you can do, you can hunt, or you can farm. If you are here for the long term, farming is much better. Some girls to think about:
* Any of the sales assistants in the malls like Vincom.
* Any of the cute waitresses in bars like 17 Saloon or Matador.
* Any of the cute waitresses in cafes like New Window.
You do need to speak some Vietnamese in order to be able to get far with them.

For hunting (aka 1 time pickup fuck), from the low end up:
* Go to To Ngoc Van Street, plenty of Nha Nghi (motels) there with guys to pull you in. They don't always allow foreigners in (at least if you can't speak any Vietnamese), and if they do, they charge you a premium. Locals pay around 300K, foregners double of that.
* Along Hong Ha road after 11pm, you usually can find some "Honda Girls". Pretty much these girls ride on the back of motorbikes, and if you like them, stop them, and they'll take you to a short time hotel. Expect to pay around 500K - 800K (plus 200K for room).
* Outside of the old Relax 1 on Ly Thuong Kiet at 11pm, some pimps hang around. Expect to pay 800K up.
* Local KTVs - Lien Tri, and all that great places. Vietnamese language abilities required.
* Fortuna Hotel and Hanoi Hotel, each has a KTV where the women can speak "some" English. Expensive though, for the pleasure of sitting with them and raba raba, you already need to pay the KTV US30 excluding tips to gals. A short time with these gals will cost upward of 1M.

Hope that helps.
Excellent information !
But for the farming part, there are some risk involve when you follow the pimp or girls to their motel, especially when you are alone and does not speak Vietnamese.

Come to think of it, I have not been hunting well in Hanoi, although it is where I 1st started off from. No time to revisit often enough to check on my preys. And now with Thunderprist, namelo and the other woman-killers there. I am not sure if I am still left with any avaliable prey to hunt on... hahaha !
Old 27-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
JB_ahbeng is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for the kindness. Does that mean i have to pay USD80+USD80 to take the girl home? I am really a newbie here. Sorry if u think that i am asking stupid question. BTW, I am staying in Hanoi lakeview hotel. U think they will allow me to take a girl back to my room?
Old 27-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
No wonder you guys eyeing each other's asshole...
U want to join us???

Quote:
And now with Thunderprist, namelo and the other woman-killers there. I am not sure if I am still left with any avaliable prey to hunt on... hahaha !
Dun get me involve... I good boy n still green in Hanoi. TP n Deptrai are the ones...
Old 28-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
So, for all newbies, a little primer.

* Fortuna Hotel and Hanoi Hotel, each has a KTV where the women can speak "some" English. Expensive though, for the pleasure of sitting with them and raba raba, you already need to pay the KTV US30 excluding tips to gals. A short time with these gals will cost upward of 1M.

Hope that helps.
also the eating place after their work..can't remember whether is Fortuna or Hanoi hotel?...I only remembered after drinking at the New Century disco (no more liao), my ex-colleague will bring me there for supper..
Old 28-04-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, will like to enquire about the damages ($$) for Boss KTV at Fortuna Hotel. can some brothers advise?
Old 28-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Samster

hi, any brothers have recommendations for massage in room by FLs? pls pm me. tks.
Old 28-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Excellent information !
But for the farming part, there are some risk involve when you follow the pimp or girls to their motel, especially when you are alone and does not speak Vietnamese.

Come to think of it, I have not been hunting well in Hanoi, although it is where I 1st started off from. No time to revisit often enough to check on my preys. And now with Thunderprist, namelo and the other woman-killers there. I am not sure if I am still left with any avaliable prey to hunt on... hahaha !
Good reminder Carrot. Yes, there are always risks inherent with following folks to their motel, same as every city.

Note that none of the 3 stars and above hotels will allow you to bring girls back, so invariably you need to go to a short term hotel if you need a bonk.
Old 28-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
One last question: Does ST with the ladies at Fortuna and Hanoi Hotel require that you be staying in the hotel?
No, but it does help. Fortuna used to let the girls do short time with hotel guests before they close at midnight, not sure about that anymore. I think they discarded that practise as the KTV wants to make people drink more.
You can also hang around the foodcourt at Fortuna or Hanoi Hotel after 11:30pm and all the "left overs" will go for supper and hope to secure some income for the night. I prefer Hanoi Hotel as the food at night is better.
If you're here for business, better to hook up with a local who speak Vietnamese who can show you around and nego on your behalf.
Old 28-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Welcome to Hanoi!
For all these newbies. i suggest you go read up a bit on how to ask questions properly and how to ask for help from fellow samsters before you post your "I WANT" list. Please note that the samster's spirit to share by posting their experience here, but if you want Helpdesk kind of service.. dun just post a "I WANT THIS AND I WANT THAT AND WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!?? I DUN CARE WHO.. JUST ANYONE!!! I HAVE NOT MET YOU AND I HAVE NO TIME TO MEET YOU AND I DUN WANT TO WASTE ANY MONEY BUYING YOU BEER OR WASTE ANY TIME KNOWING YOU,, JUST CUT THE SHIT OUT AND BRING ME A GIRL TO FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, OK!!???"
Actually, I think some newbies want us to push and pull them when they are doing it cause they don't know how to fuck properly
Sabar sir DT, and sorry about flaking out on you last night. My head flu really have me out of sorts. Safe travels home, and I will make Posted post his first FR after we come back from Nanning.
Old 28-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Deptrai qiu si Deptrai.... master in Hanoi. Oi r u back in SG?
can lim kopi with you or not..... and hope to meet Bro Deptrai. I in town, leaving for KL on 1st May.... then to Penang on 3rd/4th.......

If go Hanoi, sure have to meet him for kopi........ long time no go there liao...
Old 28-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
can lim kopi with you or not..... and hope to meet Bro Deptrai. I in town, leaving for KL on 1st May.... then to Penang on 3rd/4th.......
Kopi of cos can lah... but Thur I might go Hatyai then next week Hanoi
Old 28-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Kopi of cos can lah... but Thur I might go Hatyai then next week Hanoi
how you going to Hatyai on Thursday? Stop one night in Danok? then next morning onli 50/60 bahts to Hatyai within an hour............ plentiful minivans, leaving every other minute.....

If I not wrong only coaches leave SG at 7pm from GM.......... drive thru the night type..... arrive DNK around 6am.......

later today, my ex pho bo flying flying back to Hanoi....... me sending her off to airport.... no sob sob... hee hee....
Old 28-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Dear Bros,

I am heading to Hanoi this weekend. Appreciate if any of the seniors here can recommend any FLs that do massage in the hotel room with special svcs.

Giam Sia!
Old 29-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid View Post
Dear Bros,

I am heading to Hanoi this weekend. Appreciate if any of the seniors here can recommend any FLs that do massage in the hotel room with special svcs.

Giam Sia!
Simple 3 step process to do that:
* Sit on your right hand (or left hand if you are a leftie) until it goes numb.
* Use abovesaid numb hand to administer repetitive motion on your stiff member.
* Use other hand (not numbed hand) to put 200K Dong into working hand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1