The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Thousands fight over luxury apartments
11:51' 08/01/2008 (GMT+7)
VietNamNet Bridge – Thousands people pushed and shoved past each other yesterday for a chance to register to buy the Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group’s new luxury apartments. Thousands HCM City residents queued to register and book the right to buy Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s apartments on Nguyen Van Huong Road in district 2, near the Saigon Bridge.The project is expected to consist of 800 apartments and cover an area of 104,000 sq m, scheduled to kick off in August 2008.According to the prospectus released by Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group in September 2007, the tentative sale price was $1,200 sq m, meaning the group’s potential profit was VND850bil. However, the sale price has been raised to $2,200/sq m instead of $1,200 as previously defined.

Explaining the adjustment, Doan Nguyen Duc, Chairman of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group, said that the decision was made after considering the market supply and demand.Despite the increased sale price, which nearly doubled the initially set level, the apartments are still selling like hot cakes. Le Thi Lan, who was among those who registered yesterday, said there is a shortage of luxury apartments and, therefore, higher prices are acceptable.

Mr Duc says that once operational, the apartments may sell for $2,500/sq m. Meanwhile, Mr. Phat, an officer from a real estate firm, forecasts that the final price may climb to $3,000/sq m.Mr Duc said many real estate firms want to buy the apartments wholesale, but Hoang Anh Gia Lai prefers to sell them retail in order to get a full return on their investment.

Regardless, representatives from a real estate firm were also present yesterday trying to register to buy the apartments wholesale. Mr Phat said that he wants to buy a block of the project for resale, but was unable to speak to the investor. Hoang Anh Gia Lai opened its offices yesterday and they will stay open through the 12th to handle registrations and purchases. By 4 pm of January 7, 3,000 buyers had signed papers.

It is expected that 10,000 more will register by January 12.

In several months, when the investor finishes construction of the foundation and has the right to mobilize capital from the public, the investor will collect deposits from the buyers. Mr Duc said the security deposit will equal 20% of the value of the apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai is also planning the registration for its Phu Hoang Anh apartment complex on January 15. The project will be located on Nguyen Huu Tho road, next to the Phu My Hung area.

Phu Hoang Anh will have a total surface area of 500,000 sq m and boast 4,000 apartments. The sale price announced by Hoang Anh Gia Lai in September 2007 was $1,000/sq m. However, that may soon increase to $1,500/sq m. Experts all say the real estate market will heat up in 2008 with luxury apartment prices and office leasing fees on the rise. The fact that people scrambled to buy Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s apartments promises a bustling market in 2008.

So bros, if you think Vietnamese are very poor, think twice
Old 08-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Maybe not all are rich, but seem most can afford to buy land over there.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 08-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

sometimes vn news also dont know tell real thing or not....maybe 100 or 200+...they put thousands....
Old 09-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

From what i know, many people in HCMC and Hanoi have made a fortune from properties. Its very difficult to see Vietnamese taking Business Class onboard Vietnam airlines some years back, but now, most of the business class seats on Vietnam airlines are filled by Vietnamese.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

I supposed there's a lot of VietKieus who are rich & talented (after all the foreign exposure, schooling & experience) too... now it's the time to 'return home'.

Haiz..since can't join them with that kind of fortune - contribute in small way by having more tourism visits there on periodic basis loh...
Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When we talk about 'poor' for a country we alway refer to the general population. There alway be a certain segment of population which are very rich even in a poor country and that may only be less than 5 percent (or lesser) of the population of the country.

For a country like Vietnam with a big population 5 percent is a lot of people and might be bigger than Singapore population

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
VietNamNet Bridge – Thousands people pushed and shoved past each other yesterday for a chance to register to buy the Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group’s new luxury apartments. Thousands HCM City residents queued to register and book the right to buy Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s apartments on Nguyen Van Huong Road in district 2, near the Saigon Bridge.

Phu Hoang Anh will have a total surface area of 500,000 sq m and boast 4,000 apartments. The sale price announced by Hoang Anh Gia Lai in September 2007 was $1,000/sq m. However, that may soon increase to $1,500/sq m. Experts all say the real estate market will heat up in 2008 with luxury apartment prices and office leasing fees on the rise. The fact that people scrambled to buy Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s apartments promises a bustling market in 2008.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It's similar with PRC. We see the overseas Chinese (like Malaysia Chinese, Singapore Chinese, Indonesia Chinese etc) going back to China to invest and setup a business.

It's the same with every race/country

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
I supposed there's a lot of VietKieus who are rich & talented (after all the foreign exposure, schooling & experience) too... now it's the time to 'return home'.

Haiz..since can't join them with that kind of fortune - contribute in small way by having more tourism visits there on periodic basis loh...
Old 09-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
VietNamNet Bridge – Thousands people pushed and shoved past each other yesterday for a chance to register to buy the Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group’s new luxury apartments. Thousands HCM City residents queued to register and book the right to buy Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s apartments on Nguyen Van Huong Road in district 2, near the Saigon Bridge.The project is expected to consist of 800 apartments and cover an area of 104,000 sq m, scheduled to kick off in August 2008.According to the prospectus released by Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group in September 2007, the tentative sale price was $1,200 sq m, meaning the group’s potential profit was VND850bil. However, the sale price has been raised to $2,200/sq m instead of $1,200 as previously defined.

Explaining the adjustment, Doan Nguyen Duc, Chairman of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group, said that the decision was made after considering the market supply and demand.Despite the increased sale price, which nearly doubled the initially set level, the apartments are still selling like hot cakes. Le Thi Lan, who was among those who registered yesterday, said there is a shortage of luxury apartments and, therefore, higher prices are acceptable.

Mr Duc says that once operational, the apartments may sell for $2,500/sq m. Meanwhile, Mr. Phat, an officer from a real estate firm, forecasts that the final price may climb to $3,000/sq m.Mr Duc said many real estate firms want to buy the apartments wholesale, but Hoang Anh Gia Lai prefers to sell them retail in order to get a full return on their investment.

Regardless, representatives from a real estate firm were also present yesterday trying to register to buy the apartments wholesale. Mr Phat said that he wants to buy a block of the project for resale, but was unable to speak to the investor. Hoang Anh Gia Lai opened its offices yesterday and they will stay open through the 12th to handle registrations and purchases. By 4 pm of January 7, 3,000 buyers had signed papers.

It is expected that 10,000 more will register by January 12.

In several months, when the investor finishes construction of the foundation and has the right to mobilize capital from the public, the investor will collect deposits from the buyers. Mr Duc said the security deposit will equal 20% of the value of the apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai is also planning the registration for its Phu Hoang Anh apartment complex on January 15. The project will be located on Nguyen Huu Tho road, next to the Phu My Hung area.

VietNamNet Bridge

Investment in luxury apartment projects in industrial zones(Binh Duong, Dong Nai & Ba Ria - Vung Tau) is the latest fad. Most transactions are paid in cash or SJC gold bars. What is happening now in Vietnam is similar to China. There
is money to be made in Vietnam property. At the moment, return of >100%
per annum is the norm.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u go get PR of vn then become citizen there...and become one of the rich vietnamese there
Old 09-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
u go get PR of vn then become citizen there...and become one of the rich vietnamese there
Bro, i don't need to become vietnamese citizen in order to be part of their money spinning activities in properties, i just need use my wife's name and some good contacts there and everything will be alright. btw, getting married in vietnam has its advantages, especially if you plan to make some money from there
Old 09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

What happened to your points bro? btw, the vietnamese i saw on vietnam airlines business class are all local vietnamese, not vietkieus. Look at the way local vietnamese dress and speak and look at the way Vietkieus dress and speak, you will see a big difference.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went Gossip last week once and saw 3 tables around mine opened 6 bottles of Remy Martin. Do they be considered as rich or just about average...?
Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Went Gossip last week once and saw 3 tables around mine opened 6 bottles of Remy Martin. Do they be considered as rich or just about average...?
There are several types of Vietkieus that visit Vietnam regularly. First tiype are of course the rich businessman that frequent b/w western countries and Vietnam. They earn from businesses in both Vietnam and overseas. the 2nd type are those who work as normal workers in the western countries. They save up for many years, maybe 2 to 3 years, and return to vietnam to splurge. They visit discos, open bottles and lam tinh with the bar gals. One month in Vietnam and they can spend more than 10K USD. After this one month in Vietnam, they need to return to western country and work hard for the next few years.

but if the locals are opening 6 bottles and they do it often, then they are really considered rich.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, i don't need to become vietnamese citizen in order to be part of their money spinning activities in properties, i just need use my wife's name and some good contacts there and everything will be alright. btw, getting married in vietnam has its advantages, especially if you plan to make some money from there
bro Singviet, wonder if we have 100k sing, what can we do to make money there?
Old 10-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri4163 View Post
bro Singviet, wonder if we have 100k sing, what can we do to make money there?
Maybe can open one pub there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1