The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

yes...i agree ..sohu have the best crowd and band

Use to run soho and babyface to and there...can get quite number of gal from babyface...wonder now still easy yo get babes there...any comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
wow been a while since I wrote any FR hahah
so contribute to SZ thread a bit since i personally enjoy partying in SZ

So I was with 2 friends and we started off at the Chiuchow restaurant at sunshine hotel for some solid chiuchow cuisine followed by Soho to party.

The music was fantastic as usual and we had 4 chicks we brought along.
After a small bottle of VSOP, obviously the alcohol kicked in and suddenly that bottle seem far to small so we went for a huge bottle this time which was - a HUGE mistake because the rest of the night was a blurr of bottoms up, hitting on chicks all around and non stop giggling for sure!

Ahhhh for some reason of all the clubs , I like Soho the best eversince In-Bar shut down...

Party reporter out!
Old 31-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anything can deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in SZ recently. Went to DongMeng to shop for things that I don't really need just becos they are so cheap. Was standing at the pavement to smoke when I witness a guy walking very closely with a girl and his hand inside her handbag. The girl is definetly not aware as she was concentrating on talking on her cell phone. They walked passed me and the guy just ignore everyone's stare. Soon the girl felt something and pull her bag away. She shouted at the guy and he just smile and walk away acrocss the street to join his guy gang.

Few hours later, I saw a group of girls crowding around a shop table selling perfumes, lipsticks, nail polish kinda stuff. I saw a hand slip into the pocket of any women's to remove her cell phone. I stand there watching to see what happens next. Well, nothing happen actually. The thief quickly walks away after a successfull steal and the victim still choosing the pefrume.

This happens all the time in Dong Meng. Ask the local people. They are victimes too.
Ever wonder someone stop you along the street and try sell you real original handphones ? Now you know where they get them.

Beware of over crowded area, shops etc . Be alert when someone is too close to you, accidently pushed you or stand besides you. These are pro.
Don't let them spoil your fun.
Old 31-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ZhongGuoWang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHalone View Post
I go to SZ with my gf once every 2-3 months. We tried to look for girls to 3P with us. So far, we visited millionaire ktv at Bao An. Out of the 2 times, we went, we succeed bringing a girl back once. Another time which didn't was the recent one abt a month ago because the girl said she was a V and asked for Rmb 2.5k. Not sure whether true or not, I rejected the offer maybe becos my gf was super drunk that night as well. So gotta take care of her which I did when I got back to the hotel.

Any bro got lobang where I can party and get girl for 3P in SZ? I am heading down to SZ in sep again.

Cheers
==================
Millionaire Club BaoAn busted twice, once for drug and the 2nd time for murder. It is cheap but danger prevails. There are two more other more classy join. Diamond KTV near Rainbow Shopping mall in FangSeng road, side road from New Plum Hotel. TH eother along 107 highway near XiXiang, name Sheraton or sounding like that. Quality better on both.. DJ and girls all can do. Mama San price higher
Old 31-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
yes...i agree ..sohu have the best crowd and band

Use to run soho and babyface to and there...can get quite number of gal from babyface...wonder now still easy yo get babes there...any comment?
hee hee well i normally can pick up at least a few in there...
but no doubt some are freelancers as well la...
guess all dependent on luck hee hee.
but i like the thrill
Old 31-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhongGuoWang View Post
==================
Millionaire Club BaoAn busted twice, once for drug and the 2nd time for murder. It is cheap but danger prevails. There are two more other more classy join. Diamond KTV near Rainbow Shopping mall in FangSeng road, side road from New Plum Hotel. TH eother along 107 highway near XiXiang, name Sheraton or sounding like that. Quality better on both.. DJ and girls all can do. Mama San price higher
Bro thanks for the information. I am visiting SZ this Thursday again, will give millionaire a miss because the girl quality not fantastic. My GF trying to hook me up with new joints. If it's worth mentioning, I will update u. Is rainbow shopping mall in bao an as well?? Sound damn familiar.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anything can View Post
Ever wonder someone stop you along the street and try sell you real original handphones ? Now you know where they get them.

Correction Correction !!!!!

The real hand phone they hv stolen ll be sold to the second shops. NO risk for them.

Those that sell Hand phone on the street are professional Conmen out to cheat. Those r all dummy phones. Except for the cover there's nothing inside. Just ignore them. The real hand phone they show r just a decoy. Dont waste yr time and money......100% U ll be cheated if try to deal wif them.

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 01-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro thanks for the information. I am visiting SZ this Thursday again, will give millionaire a miss because the girl quality not fantastic. My GF trying to hook me up with new joints. If it's worth mentioning, I will update u. Is rainbow shopping mall in bao an as well?? Sound damn familiar.
If u r prepared to pay its so simple to get gals for 3P.

Many ktv gals left alone those sauna n BBS gals. They r all prepared to do it for their market price. Just visit any KTVs - thousands of them in SZ ...asked the mummy U ll get a long Q to chose.

If yr gf is a resident here, she ll also hv a long Q waiting if the money is right....haha......

Old 01-09-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
If u r prepared to pay its so simple to get gals for 3P.

Many ktv gals left alone those sauna n BBS gals. They r all prepared to do it for their market price. Just visit any KTVs - thousands of them in SZ ...asked the mummy U ll get a long Q to chose.

If yr gf is a resident here, she ll also hv a long Q waiting if the money is right....haha......
GF is Singaporean but birth place china. She has few frens in SZ so know the scene quite well. 3P depends alot on chemistry, so if the girl is quite sporty I don't mind to tip her 200 to 300 more, but I won't go crazy about it.
Maybe girls that I choose were always too young like 18yo, they seem quite new to 3P. So far, the best 3P session I tried was in Chengdu but the girl is 24yo and she is not so shy and seem to enjoy herself. At least there were some FF actions.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 22
Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!

Dongmen area many pickpockets sinicates working.

My last trip i kena targeted but luckily the mei mei working in the shop that i was browsing in warned me. I ask her which guy n she hint to me the location n shirt colour of the guy. Immediately i gather my 2 friends and i start walking out of the shopping centre and the guy really follow us behind 3 of us suddenly stop n turned around n stare at the guy ( prepared to wack him liao ) but he shot off like a bullet into the shopping crowd. We also hurry off from the area just incase he tiao water.

# Remember always spilt your money up into 4 or 5 parts. For me i leave some in the hotel safe if there's one, and 1K each in my 2 shirt pockets and 2K rmb each in my 2 jeans pocket. Wallet only 500rmb

Quote:
Originally Posted by anything can View Post
Was in SZ recently. Went to DongMeng to shop for things that I don't really need just becos they are so cheap. Was standing at the pavement to smoke when I witness a guy walking very closely with a girl and his hand inside her handbag. The girl is definetly not aware as she was concentrating on talking on her cell phone. They walked passed me and the guy just ignore everyone's stare. Soon the girl felt something and pull her bag away. She shouted at the guy and he just smile and walk away acrocss the street to join his guy gang.

Few hours later, I saw a group of girls crowding around a shop table selling perfumes, lipsticks, nail polish kinda stuff. I saw a hand slip into the pocket of any women's to remove her cell phone. I stand there watching to see what happens next. Well, nothing happen actually. The thief quickly walks away after a successfull steal and the victim still choosing the pefrume.

This happens all the time in Dong Meng. Ask the local people. They are victimes too.

Beware of over crowded area, shops etc . Be alert when someone is too close to you, accidently pushed you or stand besides you. These are pro.
Don't let them spoil your fun.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singster View Post
Dongmen area many pickpockets sinicates working.

# Remember always spilt your money up into 4 or 5 parts. For me i leave some in the hotel safe if there's one, and 1K each in my 2 shirt pockets and 2K rmb each in my 2 jeans pocket. Wallet only 500rmb
This is a very smart and practical move. These professional pick pockets are so skillful and work in teams that's really difficult to guard against. Thus preventive measures like wat u hv mentioned is necessary guard against them.

Many operates around the Dongmen areas, around the train station and HK/SZ cross way are also their favorite hunting ground. In SZ and many other China cities we just hv to be extra careful.

One other method these gangs frequently employed is to use a super sharp razor to slice open the bags of the victim. Be it hand bags, haver sack, sling bags and even our pockets. They can do it so skilfully that most victims would not notice even their valuables r stolen.

Best advice is to leave important stuff at the hotel safe. Bring along only items that is necessary. Do not bring Passports, wallet, credit cards, ID etc while walking around.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all, here's my first post in over two years.

Moved to Shenzhen a few months now. Glad to see that SBF is accessible from China again.

I had been looking for a decent sauna with specials but most I had was happy ending only (hj). For decent spa, I normally go to Queen spa and watercube which offers happy ending but at a premium. I took one of their spa packages - about 240 mins at RMB 1888 or something like that and after the ML turn you on need to tip her another 500 for the happy ending.

For sing song, I had been to the KTV next to Queen spa in Luohu.. sucks big time. I went a thursday night around 8pm.. the mummy only managed to show me about 20 or so MMs only.. sad.

Went to Las Vegas in Futian, tips about 300 but place a bit old and girl quality not good at all. Seen about 40 MMs the last time and couldn't find a decent one. Reluctantly took one 19 year old from Chongqing - overnight was 1500. I am not sure this is market price but I used to pay 2000-2500 when in Shanghai.

I stayed in Shenzhen a couple years back and it was so much livelier and had more action then.

Hope our Shenzhen big bros can point me to some real fun in shenzhen. I stay near Coco Park.

Thanks.

JL.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

yo.. anyone wanna go KTV for drink tonight? I am in BaoAn area so if you know any fun place around there around, then lets go party.

Drop me a PM and we will exchange contract
Old 04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I live in Shenzhen for most parts of the year. Will be great to party with some bros here in SBF.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMirko View Post
I live in Shenzhen for most parts of the year. Will be great to party with some bros here in SBF.
Bro, u cannot receive PM lei. U in SZ now?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, u cannot receive PM lei. U in SZ now?
I don't know why i cannot receive PM. Let me check.

I'm almost always in SZ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1