The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-09-2015, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

47 shots, 16 on target,, 1 goal.

Something is wrong with the players' mentality. They need someone to instill them the killing instincts and ruthless attitude.

Skrtel and Lovren pairing again does not work.
Old 24-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgunner View Post
Liverpool 1 Carlisle 1 (after ET) scored by Danny Ings
Liverpool won 3-2 (penalty shoot-out) scored by James Milner, Emre Can & Danny Ings. (Coutino & Lallana missed their spot-kicks)
walao we just had a life or death BATTLE with Carlisle haizz
Old 24-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Once again I don't know what to say! Booed not once but 3 times by the faithful Kop and rightly so. Only Bogdan, Ings and Can could exit Anfield with their heads held up, the rest of the team were either poor or just blah. Confidence level in the team looks to be pretty much rock bottom at the moment. Can things get any worse? BR now looks like a dead man walking.
Old 24-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Bogdan was really good and he looks like our new Reina.
Lovren is a 20m trash and should be either on the bench or sold.
We have Sakho and Gomez.
I feel bad for Firmino as he was lively until that unfortunate injury.
Can took a cool penalty and it shows his confidence.
Rodgers must start with Ings and decide who to partner him.
Coutinho has too much pressure on his shoulders and this will kill him.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20254 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle also cannot beat in normal time.
Really dunno wat to say ....
Haizzzzzzzzzzzz ...........

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BR should stick to a set of 1st team players. The problem with Liverpool now is they have a team of talented players who cannot gel together. The teamwork is not there as BR keeps changing the players and the opposing teams can sense that and capitalise on it.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Another disappointing performance by the team.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Good performance that pool avoided defeat....
Old 24-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
BR should stick to a set of 1st team players. The problem with Liverpool now is they have a team of talented players who cannot gel together. The teamwork is not there as BR keeps changing the players and the opposing teams can sense that and capitalise on it.
He already has his 1st team consisting all his favourite players.

That is why he insists on Skrtel and Lovren partnerships even though it doesnt work. That is why he chose sterling as striker even though he has balo and lambert waiting patiently.
Old 24-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Balotelli is working hard in Milan and has produced some fine performances and goals if you need to know.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

This is indeed tough times for being a Liverpool fan . I won't be surprise if Liverpool continues playing like this Liverpool would be at the bottom 3 comes Christmas. Last time FSG acted fast to sack King Kenny why this time they are moving so slow. Rodgers had got to go .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 25-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
This is indeed tough times for being a Liverpool fan . I won't be surprise if Liverpool continues playing like this Liverpool would be at the bottom 3 comes Christmas. Last time FSG acted fast to sack King Kenny why this time they are moving so slow. Rodgers had got to go .
Liverpool has NEVER sacked any manager in its entire history and I believe the owners dun want to be the 1st to break that tradition. There were a few who voluntarily stepped down when the club was not doing well but no one was ever asked to leave against their will.

FYI, King Kenny was not sacked but his contract was not renewed after review by FSG.
Old 25-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pom participated in the poll and pom was part of the 87%
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 25-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Liverpool has NEVER sacked any manager in its entire history and I believe the owners dun want to be the 1st to break that tradition. There were a few who voluntarily stepped down when the club was not doing well but no one was ever asked to leave against their will.

FYI, King Kenny was not sacked but his contract was not renewed after review by FSG.
Sounds pretty euphemistic to me!

Anyways another very troubling fact to note, the Reds have now gone 21 matches without scoring more than a solitary goal in more than 3 of those 21 games. Pity Benteke who appears to be extremely isolated most of the time. The only hope out of all this current mess seems to be the rise of Ings. This lad should now be a given an extended run together with Sturridge or Benteke(when he is fit again).

Also ironic to see Liverpool misfits Aspas and Balotelli find their scoring boots with Celta Vigo and Milan respectively.

All signs now point to BR losing influence and having no impact on the current Liverpool team. Fact that Gary McAllister was put up to face the media after another dismal home performance against Carlisle speaks volumes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1