The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tope Treasures

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I tink it was 39 that got burned....43 is called Topes Treasures. Damn there goes my session with Mango tonite. I reckon 43 might not open cuz the fire also damages 43 a little from wat I gather in the news. Looks like its gonna be a quiet nite boys. Good news for Mdm Leona's for tonite, they are gonna be real packed
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...-1225904723297

have a read of the comments from the readers for a good laugh
Old 14-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

OK boys. Just passed tope just now and here is the confirmation. Its the middle tope that got burnt. Lol and they just had renovations recently. Anyway, the girls has been transfered over to first tope and they are operating as per normal. But the bad news is its a clusterf**k over there with heaps of people waiting. Same for ML where its totally flat out. Might be taking a break for myself for the time being while mid tope is up and running again.
Old 14-08-2010, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's been nearly a year since I last "played" there.

I was just wondering about the structural integrity of that stretch of 3 buildings especially that it was middle Tope that got burnt. Won't there be a charred smell? I initially thought it was dodgy renovations. Anyhow, it was truely bad luck day that day - Friday the 13th.
Old 14-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
have a read of the comments from the readers for a good laugh

Totally...Was surprised with that many comments...Some connie, others very funny!!!

OKT at 39 had advised today that it is take about 2 months before 43 will be in operation again
Old 15-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the past 2 weeks been to tope and tried lia, mimi, nadia, and cherry.

Man, cherry is pretty with nice fair skin and big natural boobs, her bbbj also very good, i was really enjoying playing with those.

Lia, with her pretty young looking face, normal size boobs also really good. Her face really pretty and i was feeling like fucking a real student.

Mimi also has nice skin and boobs, quite short, meaty but nice, altho compare to the other she looks older.

Last, nadia, very pretty face, tanned skin, great slim body but with large perfect shape boobs, great service, she put oils on her body and did body slide before cat bath and bbbj.

All i can say is cherry, lia and nadia are all amazing (face, body and service) and pretty sure as long as they working here i will have no savings..
Old 16-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
All i can say is cherry, lia and nadia are all amazing (face, body and service) and pretty sure as long as they working here i will have no savings..

are they working nights or days?
Old 16-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For now, nadia days, mimi days, cherry and lia nights
Old 16-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Go back sg lah....Executive and Dragon Health let u choose song song man. Lolz
Brother, Executive and Dragon Health Centre allow you to choose? Thats news. Dragon Health is the one at Anson Road right? Was last there about 6 months ago and could not choose. I believe Sin rules is that Massage parlour cannot have fish tank?

If i got the wrong venue, could you please let me have the address as I will be there in a week flying through to Hong Kong.

Thanks
Old 16-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
For the past 2 weeks been to tope and tried lia, mimi, nadia, and cherry.

Man, cherry is pretty with nice fair skin and big natural boobs, her bbbj also very good, i was really enjoying playing with those.

Though Cherry got big natural boobies but a little droopy IMHO
Old 16-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atan1 View Post
Brother, Executive and Dragon Health Centre allow you to choose? Thats news. Dragon Health is the one at Anson Road right? Was last there about 6 months ago and could not choose. I believe Sin rules is that Massage parlour cannot have fish tank?

If i got the wrong venue, could you please let me have the address as I will be there in a week flying through to Hong Kong.

Thanks
Lol soz bro i think I typre wrongly...hahaha. But u can go to the thread and look for reviews. Soz my mistake So far last time i go there gals and service pretty good.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

No worries, we all get confuse sometimes. Yes Dragon Health Centre is pretty good with the young girls and also the good service. Thanks
Old 17-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forgot who asked
but Nadia leaving next week
enjoy it while u can
Old 17-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nadia is at 39 Tope?
Old 18-08-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all!

My first post in this great forum! hope people can help my question. Anyone can recommend me the place for great oil message with the reasonable price(please only oil massage and no fucking at all:-)). i prefer asian girl but western is ok. Thanks much. Cheers
Old 18-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are places in CBD, Richmond, Box Hill, good to great oil massage varying with who you get and how you like it, ultimately you have to try to see who you like. I've never been to a place where I have been forced to fuck or anything else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1