The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Simple 3 step process to do that:
* Sit on your right hand (or left hand if you are a leftie) until it goes numb.
* Use abovesaid numb hand to administer repetitive motion on your stiff member.
* Use other hand (not numbed hand) to put 200K Dong into working hand.
wah, i tried it and it really works!!! for that I ALREADY up your points!

Newbies that have not learnt to ask for help properly should really just try this.

Newbies should really understand the fact that there is no PIMPs in this Hanoi Thread (i dun know about any other thread though) so nobody is going to send you an FL to your room if they do not know who you are and what you like. What happens if we really send an FL to your room and you fuck already dun pay??? then FL come look for us to pay for you how? For Newbies asking such stupid questions, please ask yourself these 2 simple questions:
1. If someone you never met post such a request in a thread and you can help, how would you respond?
2. For someone whom you never met, would you send your FL friend to my room and let me fuck her brains out!???

Like PCK says.... use ur blain.. use ur blain.. dun pray pray ok!??
Old 30-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
hero619 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhero619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to meet-up with Bro deptrai4u middle of the month we went for a drink at of of the pub in Hanoi. He is a nice guys always willing to give advice
Old 30-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero619 View Post
Manage to meet-up with Bro deptrai4u middle of the month we went for a drink at of of the pub in Hanoi. He is a nice guys always willing to give advice
i was nice to you because you agreed to buy me 2 beers! next trip pls PM me, my turn to buy you dinner, ok?
Old 01-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
i was nice to you because you agreed to buy me 2 beers! next trip pls PM me, my turn to buy you dinner, ok?
When when when kekekekekekeke why never buy me?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
When when when kekekekekekeke why never buy me?
you cum hanoi lah. i buy you special snake dinner, to enhance performance of your personal one-eyed snake!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
hero619 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhero619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro , i will be in hanoi evey sun and back on tue , no time to go to town coming Jun i may have have to move my butt there for a few year will catch up with u cheer
Old 01-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you cum hanoi lah. i buy you special snake dinner, to enhance performance of your personal one-eyed snake!
Hahahahahaha good good good thanks bro. When I come I surely call you one.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Holidays begin on nightmarish note
===================================

Travelers around the country have been suffering since late Wednesday at overcrowded bus stations that failed to cope as people streamed in to take advantage of the long holiday weekend.

Together with Liberation Day on April 30 and Labor Day on May 1, the weekend has made for a four-day vacation.

In Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday, even those lucky enough to clamber aboard a bus suffered as all exits from the city and ferry stations were gridlocked with queues stretching dozens of kilometers in some places.

City authorities deployed a further 113 buses from Mien Dong Bus Station and 92 from Mien Tay Bus Station but passengers still had to wait for hours to get a seat.

Mien Tay Bus Station is the main departure point for passengers traveling to the Mekong Delta while buses leave Mien Dong for the southeastern, central and northern regions.

There were several traffic jams Thursday morning at An Lac Intersection in Binh Tan District and near the Suoi Tien Theme Park, the two major gateways into HCMC, partly because of motorbikes.

The overcrowding at these two stations eased gradually Thursday afternoon after they served more than 144,000 passengers since Wednesday.

They reported that the most crowded routes were to Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh Long province and Can Tho City in the Delta, the beach towns of Vung Tau, Phan Rang, Phan Thiet and Nha Trang and Da Lat.

Many buses leaving Mien Tay Bus Station Thursday said they were unable to return in time because of the severe delay at Can Tho Ferry Station.

Vehicles had to wait for around three hours before they could reach the ferry station, which connects Vinh Long Province with Can Tho on National Highway 1A.

“The gridlock worsened at 3 a.m., with thousands of vehicles queuing for more than six kilometers,” Vinh Long Province traffic policeman Nguyen Tuan Ga said.

The situation worsened as the day progressed, with more vehicles joining the line, he said.

The ferry station management said it did foresee the situation and set up temporary ticket booths and is operating all 14 ferries around the clock.

It expects similar problems on Sunday when passengers make the return trip.

The Can Tho Bus Station was also besieged Thursday with many people returning to their hometowns deeper in the Delta.

Higher fares, jammed roads

Many transport operators in Hanoi nearly doubled bus fares Thursday but many people were still willing to buy after waiting for hours at the overloaded stations.

An employee of Dong Hien Transport Company admitted fares are up nearly 100 percent over normal days. The fare from Hanoi to Ha Tinh Province was up from VND110,000-180,000 (US$6.18-10.12), he said.

Other companies said buses to Ha Tinh, Nghe An and Quang Binh Provinces were sold out.

Nguyen Tat Thanh, director of the capital’s Giap Bat Bus Station, said around 30,000 passengers passed through.

Thanh Nien found a number of students at My Dinh Bus Station giving up after waiting hours and deciding to ride back to their hometowns on motorbikes.

But they faced a further wait as National Highway 1A from Hanoi to Ha Nam and further was gridlocked.

Thousands of vehicles were stuck for hours Thursday all the way from Phap Van Street in the city to Dong Van Railway Station in Ha Nam Province more than 50 kilometers away.

The traffic police said a minor accident Thursday involving a car and a truck on National Highway 1A in Dong Van Town was also partially responsible for the traffic jam, as was the overloaded Cau Gie Tollbooth in Ha Nam Province.

The Hanoi and Ha Nam police instructed the vehicles to take a detour near Dong Van Industrial Park.

Things began to move again at 2 p.m. Thursday.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 02-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nunca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Simple 3 step process to do that:
* Sit on your right hand (or left hand if you are a leftie) until it goes numb.
* Use abovesaid numb hand to administer repetitive motion on your stiff member.
* Use other hand (not numbed hand) to put 200K Dong into working hand.
Good advice! Unless your left hand can speak, this way you will not have incessant pestering and negotiation for more Ding Dong!
Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ficken_es deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Post and long-overdue FR
=======================

I've been in hanoi for the past 2 months, and last Apr17, I went to Sakura at Cat Linh for a last massage before leaving for home.

I booked the 390k room with private bath and sauna. I have never booked a VIP room before, so it was a new experience. As I was getting ready to get into the sauna, the masseuse entered the room, not the expected SYT, but she's not too bad. And the sauna and bathing proceeded. After drying me off in a towel, i laid on the massage table and she proceeded to massage. Everything was SOP up to the point where she asked to massage 'the baby', i said sure... and she started negotiating the price. I barely speak a few words of Vietnamese, but she was asking for 300k, i said 200k for HJ, but if she wants, i'll offer her 400k for BJ, she started protesting but kept on stroking my unit. (I guess she was weighing her options while doing this). And at this point, she digressed with small talk, name, age, etc. Her name is same as a particular Korean dish i'm quite fond of, and she's 30 already. But she's got fair skin, and quite a voluptuous body. So i started caressing her legs and breasts. She was groaning (albeit a bit pretentious and fake) so i was just laughing at all this. When i parted her with her bra, she hesitated a bit, but didn't protest. But she would quickly put it on again, i guess she's scared we might be caught in a rather compromising spot and be seen through the window. So then i changed course and focused on the camel's toe. When i got to her panties, she didn't protest one bit, so i parted it and started stroking her bearded clam, man oh man, she was getting wetter by the minute, and all while this is happening, she was stroking my unit. And then, she started kissing my thighs and going for my unit with her tongue, and she stopped! - and the negotiations started again, i stood firm with my offer, but when i sensed that she was giving in, i upped the offer to 600k and pointed at my hard member and then to her wet clam. She nodded her head almost instantly. I quickly reached for my rubber and put it on, she straddled me and we started rocking back and forth, after a while, i tried to slip her off of me and wanted to lay her on the table to get a better view, but she pointed to the door and had a worried look, so i ditched that and started pumping her while standing at the end of the table. The thought of getting caught and the thrill of the moment was just too much i ended up unloading inside of her.

She stood panting for a little bit and took off the rubber, stashed it somewhere hidden and i proceeded to clean myself up. And then she asked for my number, and said "you and me, in hotel" and wrote the date in a piece of paper and pointed to it and said "Sakura, not busy", i guess this was her day off. I left a happy man, but when i looked at the piece of paper, it was the day of my flight, alas, i wouldn't get the chance.

Now that i'm back, maybe i'll go and visit her again. Maybe her body and age is not appealing, but her experience made up for a lot of other things the younger staff lacked. =)

as a last note, i would like to thank all the seniors in this forum, maybe we could meet up for a few beers sometime.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, thanks for sharing.

Good morning Hanoi! After 4 weeks in exile I am on the way back...

Also looking for a small house in Ba Dinh area, minimum 2 bedrooms, pm me if you know sth.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the FR, Bro Flicken!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah, i tried it and it really works!!! for that I ALREADY up your points!

Newbies that have not learnt to ask for help properly should really just try this.

Newbies should really understand the fact that there is no PIMPs in this Hanoi Thread (i dun know about any other thread though) so nobody is going to send you an FL to your room if they do not know who you are and what you like. What happens if we really send an FL to your room and you fuck already dun pay??? then FL come look for us to pay for you how? For Newbies asking such stupid questions, please ask yourself these 2 simple questions:
1. If someone you never met post such a request in a thread and you can help, how would you respond?
2. For someone whom you never met, would you send your FL friend to my room and let me fuck her brains out!???

Like PCK says.... use ur blain.. use ur blain.. dun pray pray ok!??
Xin cam on anh Deptrai nhieu nhieu... minh chac chan la nho cau. Khi nao ve Ha Noi a? Tuan truoc, em posted da di Nanning, va len troi nam len, nhung ma em khong muon viec thu... buon qua!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xin cam on anh Deptrai nhieu nhieu... minh chac chan la nho cau. Khi nao ve Ha Noi a? Tuan truoc, em posted da di Nanning, va len troi nam len, nhung ma em khong muon viec thu... buon qua!
tuan sau ngay muoi nam ve hn a. kg can viec thu, di bia hoi noi chuyen tot hon nhieu nhe!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficken_es View Post
First Post and long-overdue FR
=======================

I've been in hanoi for the past 2 months, and last Apr17, I went to Sakura at Cat Linh for a last massage before leaving for home.

I booked the 390k room with private bath and sauna.
Good FR... I up you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1