The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I hv some musings on BY-ing.

Having money will let u get the chio pussy fast, but you will hv turned her off in her subconscious mind, u become very unattractive...so money is really a hindrance.

Making ur mistress fall for u will take time, effort, mental gymnastics, etc. It's a very difficult game. Of course, if u can give her sexual pleasure she has never experienced before, it's a great help, but by itself it's not enuff. There r other powerful emotional forces that repel in a patron-mistress RS, hehehe.

If u are already paying a gal, how could u be a challenge? Do say NO to her whenever justified n use push-pull n let her know you could walk away anytime if ur boundaries r ever violated. But u need to walk a fine balance between providing her security n the ever present uncertainty...give her hope mixed w/ doubt.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Depends on what you want to achieve. But money is never a hindrance in my opinion...

Having money will make it much easier to get the chio pussy, what happens next is entirely up to what you want to do.

If you want to KC your mistress, then u have to know her character inside out. Knowing your enemy is key to winning the battle. Without knowing her character, you will run the very big risk of turning her totally off and things will probably not work out the way you want or wish.

If you want to be a challenge to any gal, then the only 100% sure way to do it is to know her inside out. Before doing anything, you have to know what her most probable reaction will be. If you can foretell her reaction accurately 80%, 90% of the time, you will be able to twist her around your little finger.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Depends on what you want to achieve. But money is never a hindrance in my opinion...

Having money will make it much easier to get the chio pussy, what happens next is entirely up to what you want to do.

If you want to KC your mistress, then u have to know her character inside out. Knowing your enemy is key to winning the battle. Without knowing her character, you will run the very big risk of turning her totally off and things will probably not work out the way you want or wish.

If you want to be a challenge to any gal, then the only 100% sure way to do it is to know her inside out. Before doing anything, you have to know what her most probable reaction will be. If you can foretell her reaction accurately 80%, 90% of the time, you will be able to twist her around your little finger.
Dear Bro TD,

Ths so much for ur post.

Of course money is indispensable to BY chio pussies of my type.

But to get my lao po/mistress to fall deeply in love w/ me depends entirely on my degree of self mastery/masculine traits plus my ability to give her sexual pleasure she has never experienced before plus certain love triggers, some of which r universal n one or two could be very specific (to her).

IMHO, money doesn't help n may be a hindrance in the induction of love addiction. A gal may not respect herself cuz she is a kept woman n may view the RS negatively. This can be overcome by the above. Also, even if his mistress truly loves him, a man may still be suspicious that she is only after his money. He needs more sexual confidence n self mastery.

I totally agree that knowing a gal's character is vital in a longer term RS. If I dun know her character traits, I'll never feel safe to make love to her raw, even if all her tests r repeatedly negative. Knowing her childhood n understanding her feelings, likes n dislikes, may help to identify her unique love trigger. The ability to hypnotize her could be a powerful tool in this regard.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 31-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Lust4ML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi WB , your postings are really an eye opener! Lust4ML
Old 01-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

hi brother Warbird, I like the way you post in big text it make it easy to comprehesive and one did not stress on eye further more it burns into people mind. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4ML View Post
Hi WB , your postings are really an eye opener! Lust4ML
Hi Bro Lust4ML,

Ths, but all the insightful materials n pearls r written all many different gurus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush View Post
hi brother Warbird, I like the way you post in big text it make it easy to comprehesive and one did not stress on eye further more it burns into people mind. Thanks for sharing.
Hi bro airbrush,

You'e welcome!

I post the sayings n writings of various mentors in big text to differentiate from my own writings which r of little significance.

I narrate my own experiences to illustrate the principles n strategies expounded by these mentors. Some r certainly not applicable to my individual case.

Cheers!

.................................................. .........................................

Good morning!

To all SBF bros:

Are u worried that ur looks, age, weight & height, etc. may not be attractive to chio gals?

Pls forgive me for being blunt. You r still clueless abt attraction.

Here is good piece by a master of attraction:

Attraction Is Illogical

Before I go any further, I want to make one thing clear: every woman is a unique creature that responds differently to different types of guys. Some girls like bad boys. Some women are attracted to the confident, laid back types. And others just want to settle down with a great guy.

But beneath all the external beauty of women, there are more similarities than there are differences. The quality of any relationship with a woman comes down to your ability to make a woman feel attraction and comfort around you. This is true whether you want an exclusive relationship, or whether you want to date multiple women at the same time.

In order to better understand the female mind, and in order to learn how to trigger attraction in a woman, you first must understand how attraction REALLY works.

Men are programmed by evolution to be attracted to young, healthy, and sexually attractive females. It has to do with natural selection. Fertile women are, generally, more attractive.

As human males, we are naturally drawn to perky breasts, tight asses, and beautiful skin in an evolutionary sense. Recent studies have shown that a woman’s hour glass figure can affect a man’s brains like a drug!

And here lies one of the biggest confusions men have about women… Because of these natural desires we have for attractive women, guys will falsely assume that women are attracted to the same physical qualities in us men.

The thing is, women do not sexually respond to the same qualities as men do... Women are primarily attracted to men of status and power. This includes men who are leaders in life, guys who are successful or famous, and the rich and wealthy.

Women do not consciously choose who they are sexually attracted to. Attraction is unconscious. It’s a hardwired emotion and it’s illogical. Feeling attraction for somebody is not something that we consciously choose to experience, rather it’s instinctive and instantaneous.

Women are not nearly as superficial as us men when it comes to physical appearances. When women are sizing up a potential mate, physical appearance only counts for about 25% of your attractiveness.

Regardless of your age or physical attributes, your attitude is your greatest asset.

Sure, women like handsome men, no surprise there. But the real emotional trigger in a woman comes from the charm and confidence that usually go along with his good looks.

A needy man with self-esteem issues will have a tough time keeping a woman attracted to him, regardless of how tall and handsome he is.

Women are more emotionally complex than men. It’s your energy and personality that’s going to sweep her off her feet.

Neil Strauss, author of The Game, is a perfect example of what is possible regardless of your genetic predisposition. He’s bald, short, and skinny. But you’d never know that by looking at the gorgeous women that he’s used to dating.

Your physical appearance is only a problem for a woman IF it’s a problem for you.

Of course, you should always dress and look your best. If you dress like a slob, you’ll be treated accordingly. And if you don’t take care of your personal hygiene, women will be repulsed by you, that I can guarantee you.

But just because you’re not as good looking as the other guy, don’t assume you’re playing a losing game. With the right beliefs, women will overlook almost any physical shortcoming that you have.

But, just like any other pursuit in life, you have to believe you deserve success. In other words, in order to attract hot women, you have to believe that you deserve hot women.

The master is right on.

Two quick examples:

A handsome n wealthy fren became obsessed w/ a MILF WL n she eventually rejected him. He was in love!

A young n good looking bro TT in his 20s w/ a good job couldn't get a KTV gal to go to dinner w/ him even though he offered to pay her booking!

He must be enamored w/ her n very desperate. He gave me her no n I called her. The gal had never met me but agreed to go out w/ me. When I called her to pick her up, I mentioned that I would be bringing my GF n TT, she changed her mind immediately n said she couldn't make it. She wouldn't even answer when I tried to call again!

On the other hand, I, a lao chi ko pek, hv had success beyond my wildest imaginations...I rest my case.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 02-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Warbird,

After reading your posting, I wonder have you considered writing a book? Think you are far more qualified by now :P

Have a nice day
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Bro Warbird,

After reading your posting, I wonder have you considered writing a book? Think you are far more qualified by now :P

Have a nice day
Hi Bro Niceman,

No, I'm merely a student, a forever apprentice.

Only masters r qualified to write books.

Pls share ur insights in picking up n BY-ing chio pussies.

Ths!

.................................................. .................................................

Good afternoon!

According to some Chinese gurus, if a Chinese gal willingly let u french kiss her, her pussy will be yours, not 100% but over 95% of times. I couldn't agree w/ them more.

Therefore, getting the kiss is crucial, hehehe.

From an Ang Moh guru:

How to Get the Kiss

Hi Bro Warbird,

I was just watching the movie Glengarry Glen Ross last night.

In probably the best scene of his life, Alec Baldwin states an eternal truth:

A-B-C.

A- always

B- be

C- closing

Always be closing! Always be closing!!

I remember when I first saw that movie.

It gave me a nagging feeling.

Because deep inside i knew the truth.

If coffee was for closers… I wouldn’t get any.

I’d have a great conversation with a girl. Sometimes talk for HOURS.

She’d be laughing. Giving me all the signs.

Sometimes she’d even come back to my place.

But for some reason, I couldn’t get the “kiss”

And the next day, I’d have to make another excuse to my friends why I couldn’t close the deal.

They probably thought I was gay.

But I wasn’t.

What I had was Kiss Anxiety.

It got to the point that I couldn’t enjoy going on a date with a girl.

The entire time I’d be worried about how I was gonna “make my move” later on.

Later never came.

I’d built it up so much in my mind that I’d always talk myself out of the moment.

Which was a horrible mistake.

Again and Again I learned that if you don’t “get the kiss”…

You ain’t got SHIT.

There are 4 reasons getting the kiss is so huge.

1. The girl becomes “invested” in you. Makes it much more likely you’ll see her again.

2. Girls are awesome at rationalization. This means once you get the kiss. She looks at your good qualities. This helps her justify her decision to kiss you.

3. If you don’t get the kiss you run the risk of being “Friend Zoned.”

But most importantly…

4. Just like men, women have natural horniness. So by hooking up with you. She gets closer to sex. She realizes this. And begins imaging sex with you.

Bad new first…

If you build up the attraction and don’t go for it. The tension evaporates and its VERY HARD to get it back.

Now for the good news…

It’s easier that you think to get the kiss.

A few years back I learned a lesson that changed my life.

I mean, it literally changed my life.

Here it is:

There is absolutely NO DAMAGE that can be done going for the kiss. (assuming you sense attraction)

In fact, even if she turns her cheek or rejects your attempt…

SHE RESPECTS YOU MUCH MORE.

And she becomes 10x more attracted to you.

When I figured this out I became a MACHINE.

All the kiss anxiety disappeared and it turned into a sort of game.

I no longer waited to the end of the night to kiss a girl.

I would kiss them at the most random moments.

And they loved it.

———————Golden Nugget———————
The best possible time to kiss a girl is mid-sentence. When the tension is increased. And the moment is there. Right as she is talking. Lean in and kiss her. Drives them crazy.
——————–/Golden Nugget———————

As she was in the middle of telling me something I would kiss her mid sentence.

If we walked past a secluded run, I would lead her in and quickly kiss her.

I’d kiss girls in parking lots.

Coats rooms.

Gas stations.

It didn’t matter when or where.

In fact, it didn’t even matter if she pulled away or stopped me.

Because I showed her that I was the kind of guy who could MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And that is an extreme turn on for a woman.

Much more than a guy who spends the entire night second guessing himself.

Or weekly attempts an “end of the night” kiss, or worse, ending the night with a hug or handshake.

Make it Happen!

Your Guru

Always Be Closing!

Get The Kiss from the chio gal n her pussy will be yours!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 03-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

According to some Chinese gurus, if a Chinese gal willingly let u french kiss her, her pussy will be yours, not 100% but over 95% of times. I couldn't agree w/ them more.

Therefore, getting the kiss is crucial, hehehe.

Get The Kiss from the chio gal n her pussy will be yours!!
I agree. This worked for my wife (then-girlfriend)! But you really cannot be hesitant. You have to really zoom in for the kill.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, every gal is different and respond differently to different methods. Great if you have a collection/arsenal of techniques/weapons to choose from.

I’m also trying to get my idol, bro WB, to teach me the powerful welcome method, and other methods… hehe.

I once did a combination of fingering + licking on a KTV gal and she came and squirted in less than 5 minutes. It felt like she farted from her love hole with my 2 fingers still in there, a gush of air and fluid. She pulled my fingers out of her pussy, looked at me with big big eyes, in disbelief and then tried to rape me.

Another gal didn’t like to have fingers inserted into her hole cos she thinks that fingers are dirty and that it would introduce germs/bacteria into her virginal. Even if I washed my hands before the deed, she would still feel uncomfortable and therefore didn’t achieve supernova kind of orgasm.

An ex-FB was extremely conscious about her pussy so much so that when I got pass her defenses and go down on her, she would cum in less than 3 minutes.

When doing it with my regular, we can actually time our big Os and come together. Sometimes I fake it to make her cum first, cos unlike us guys, after a gal cummed, its extremely easy to make her cum again and again.

Just yesterday, I got to bonk someone very very special (Bro WB will know who but I’ll not disclose it here) and she initiated frenching. She allowed me to finger her.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I agree. This worked for my wife (then-girlfriend)! But you really cannot be hesitant. You have to really zoom in for the kill.
Hi bro chenzong,

Yes, if a man is hesitant or timid, he will be perceived as a weak girlie man...very repulsive to gals.

Always kiss like a real MAN!

ALWAYS BE CLOSING!!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Yes, every gal is different and respond differently to different methods. Great if you have a collection/arsenal of techniques/weapons to choose from.

I’m also trying to get my idol, bro WB, to teach me the powerful welcome method, and other methods… hehe.

I once did a combination of fingering + licking on a KTV gal and she came and squirted in less than 5 minutes. It felt like she farted from her love hole with my 2 fingers still in there, a gush of air and fluid. She pulled my fingers out of her pussy, looked at me with big big eyes, in disbelief and then tried to rape me.

Another gal didn’t like to have fingers inserted into her hole cos she thinks that fingers are dirty................

An ex-FB was extremely conscious about her pussy so much so that when I got pass her defenses and go down on her, she would cum in less than 3 minutes......................

Just yesterday, I got to bonk someone very very special (Bro WB will know who but I’ll not disclose it here) and she initiated frenching. She allowed me to finger her.
Ths for sharing ur insights.

Hahaha...I know of that special someone.

Your vast ctc n lobang r most impressive. I know I can rely on u to get the gals I want.

Cheers!!

Bro WB
Old 08-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro WB,

Please don’t be impressed until I’ve got you a gal you like. In your presence, I’m but just a “toddler”. Hehehe…
Old 09-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Hi Bro WB,

Please don’t be impressed until I’ve got you a gal you like. In your presence, I’m but just a “toddler”. Hehehe…
Hi Bro FA,

You're too humble, hehehe.

.................................................. ..................................................

Good morning!

I hv mentioned before the power of kissing in getting a gal's pussy.

I like to share a tip on kissing from The Master:

How to Amplify the Arousal Power of Any Kiss You Give Her on the Mouth or Face!

This is a rather recent discovery I have made and I am rather embarrassed to admit it because it was blatantly obvious and I had been doing it for years without actually realizing the power of the technique by itself.

Now as I share it with you;

You can immediately start using it to powerfully get her juices flowing and turn up the sexual heat for both of you. Ready? You are gonna kick yourself!

Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever been kissing a woman and suddenly she just reaches up and touches your face? Maybe she reaches up and just sort of touches you on the side of your lips as she’s kissing you or maybe she cupped your face in her hands? What did that feel like? Did it add something to the power of the kiss? Test this! Go out and do that to your woman. Kiss her normally (that is without touching her face) then kiss her and touch her face in some way.

For example:

• Cup her face in both your hands
• Cup her face with just one hand
• Hold the back of her head in your hands as you pull her in to kiss you
• Touch her face with the back of your hand lightly as you kiss her
• As you kiss her touch her face on or around her lower lip

Pay attention to the difference in her responses!
Keep doing what ever is getting the strongest responses from her.

You’re Welcome!

Every woman kisses differently, in fact kisses and snowflakes have a lot in common in regard to their uniqueness. Kissing is the perfect way to transition from one sexual arousal technique to another (no I didn’t forget this chapter was about sexual arousal) We have discussed kissing her on the lips now lets talk about other places to kiss her that are just as exciting.

The places I recommend you focus your kissing talents on are

Her lips (of course)

There are many ways to kiss a woman’s lips and that’s a good thing. By this point we all understand that every woman has an internal set of pre-conceived notions about what a kiss is supposed to feel like and that’s what we use to take her to the next level.

But its also true that every conceivable way of kissing is “not” included within a woman’s sexual map of how things are supposed to work and many of the techniques or characteristics that are not included in her personal map may be just as or more pleasurable than those on her pre-conceived map.

We use the way she kisses as the doorway into her sexual/erotic world and then we begin to modify the map by introducing elements that may not have been there in the first place.

Pay attention to what she responds most strongly to and throw out what doesn’t work...............................

Get the kiss! Always be closing!

Bro WB
Old 11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
power37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro warbird, u are the man!! I wish I read your articles 25 years ago. Looking back my life, I am 100% failure in wooing gals. But now, I know what mistakes I made.. Thanks again for the articles..
Old 12-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power37 View Post
Bro warbird, u are the man!! I wish I read your articles 25 years ago. Looking back my life, I am 100% failure in wooing gals. But now, I know what mistakes I made.. Thanks again for the articles..
Hi bro power37,

No no no. I'm merely a student who is determined to improve myself in every way...

To be honest, I wish I knew 35 yrs ago what I know now, hahaha.

But it's always better to be late than never.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..............................................

Good Afternoon!

A few yrs ago, I began to pursue my type of SYTs after many yrs of monogamous RS, n initially met w/ many rejections...couple of gals I liked very much hung up on me! That was when I decided to do whatever it takes...

I hv made some progress after consultations w/ many masters/gurus/mentors n after reading hundreds of newsletters/books, etc. However, I hv had only 30 months of BY-ing experience. I'm still a newbie.

I now know that women r most attracted to men w/ certain masculine traits or called hero traits by a famous RS guru. The underlying foundation of these traits is a man's self mastery, which is largely a function of the subconscious mind.

To achieve self mastery one needs to replace one's negative beliefs w/ positive beliefs, using meditation, self hypnosis, chanting, praying, auto-suggestions, self affirmations, NLP, PLUS daily real life practices, over a prolonged period...there is no shortcut.

In retrospect, it was very fortunate that I met w/ early n dismal failures n I was very frustrated. Why?

"Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe." Sumner Redstone

He added, "Great success is built on taking your negatives and turning them around."

Well said.

The corollary is also true.

Dismal failures always follow when you are too intoxicated w/ your great success n thus become arrogant n complacent...

IMHO, it's much better to be a lifelong student than a great master. One must NEVER stop improving, every hour, every day...if u are persistent n relentless, u will soon surpass The Master who has rested on his laurels, hehehe.

IMHO, in the race of life, it's much better to be an adaptable tortoise than a fit hare, hahaha.

I also realize that most men r clueless abt women n sexual RS.

I hv mentioned my two frens who were needy n hungry. Both lack self mastery.

My favourite lao po's ex-BF was very similar, at least in the later stages of their RS.

I hv pieced together the following from what she has told me, amplified n confirmed by her sayings n dialogue w/ her close frens/relatives in her QQ space.

They were together for abt 7 months. He is a classic example of what we should never become.

He was in his early 30s, still single, ran his family business, drove a very expensive sports car ( I cringe when I know how much it would cost to buy the car) n had been very generous to her. He was also tall n muscular. But he lacked self mastery, would become flustered n angry easily...behaving like an immature little boy (my words).

He fell for her n became needy n desperate. She went back to PRC n then told him she wasn't coming back. He went berserk n tried to ctc her unsuccessfully. He then called n texted her close relative in PRC many times a day. Via her relative, he even confessed his love n offered to give her lots of cash n buy a house in PRC in her name, if only she would come back to him. His obsessive behaviour further drove her away. She was scared n upset...

Several days after she decided to leave him for good, she made overtures to me. I was a bit indifferent at first as I was already "well fed" then. To make a long story short, she chased me for 2-3 months n finally I told her I would take care of her, hehehe.

This was the same gal who initially refused to hv lunch w/ me n hung up on me several times, who implied that I was not really her type n asked me to find someone else, who rejected a young man's confession of love n offer to buy her a house plus cash. Instead she chased a lao chi ko pek like me?!! Incredible but true.

Morale of the story: Never ever confess ur liking or love for a gal. Never ever become needy n desperate. Never ever get angry or lose ur cool...

Remember: You're a MAN, not a physically big man on the outside but an immature, insecure little boy on the inside. Now go out n kiss the gal of ur dream n always be closing!!

If a gal rejects u or says goodbye to u, be as calm as ice n tell her NO WORRIES! Act as if nothing has happened. Your unexpected behavour n self mastery r highly attractive to her at the subconscious level n she may change her mind abt u later n may turn around n pursue u, that is if u still want her. If u lose ur cool, u will drive her away forever.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I'll be going to Beijing and Gotham City soon. Will probably not be able to post for a wk.

Pls continue to share ur sexcapades n insights...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1