The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
unicgift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Bros visiting/based in SZ can contact me as I am based in SZ and will try to arrange outing at ktv in SZ.
Old 20-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
SpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of lightSpIkEY is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicgift View Post
Bros visiting/based in SZ can contact me as I am based in SZ and will try to arrange outing at ktv in SZ.

Cool bro ..Pm me ur contact ..i m based in GZ and will normally head over to SZ ,dongguan a few times per mth ...

Old 21-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitkiller View Post
HI, i am going to Shenzhen this October.

Can i know which hotel is very near to louhu station and the hotel itself got sauna with special service?

Please help
Can stay in ShangriLa...but hotel spa has no special service. there are a lot of okt outside the hotel, offer girls...even virgin. they can arrange the girl to go to your room. price wise, reasonable. i paid 1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin.
Old 21-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orcface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Can stay in ShangriLa...but hotel spa has no special service. there are a lot of okt outside the hotel, offer girls...even virgin. they can arrange the girl to go to your room. price wise, reasonable. i paid 1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin.
Do not trust any so-called virgin offering. It is always a fake unless you were dealing with someone you know for years. Also be careful that you may always get disappointment when accepting arranged girls. It is nearly always below your expectation.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
impossible price....a normal ktv gal overnite already tat price
Old 25-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3880 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Sifu, u forget liao. The Hotel, u always help me to booked already got this service liao. Located at 2nd storey some more, so convenience ......
She wasted no time and gave me her hp no, told me, next time no need to come down, just call her and she will go up.
Sino Sifu and Fatt Kor, this hotel call what har? And how much per day stay har?

Please pass me the HP number~

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AustinPowers is Cool - loads of Potential

1500rmb for a beautiful 18yr virgin?
99.9999% fake.

maybe possible 30 years ago.

nowadays even plain looking virgin price is about 5,000rmb.

beautiful virgin - very hard to find - if can find, >> 10,000rmb.

Quote:
Old 26-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey Bro,

so you based in SZ? I dont see many singaporeans around here...anyway i am at shekou...maybe i should do another list for ppl in shenzhen... hehehe

Uncle sino can be the chairman.. hehe
Old 29-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

sorry bros.. anyone knows if Queen Spa offers special? the last two times i went, first time seems strictly dun have.. second time the girl keep "accidentally" bua-ing my lil bro, but nothing more than that.. and by the way, any girls to recommend at Queen Spa?
Old 30-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
IS_YOURS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi JL..i'm based in futian too...let's meet up for a drink when u free ya.

Ah... Futian is a nice area.

I usually stay at the Marco Polo at Fuhua Road.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
sorry bros.. anyone knows if Queen Spa offers special? the last two times i went, first time seems strictly dun have.. second time the girl keep "accidentally" bua-ing my lil bro, but nothing more than that.. and by the way, any girls to recommend at Queen Spa?
u can always get their phone numbers and ask them out....
Old 04-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi JL..i'm based in futian too...let's meet up for a drink when u free ya.

Hi bro unicgift,

I be visiting Shenzhen 12th Oct, also planning staying Futian massage parlour...maybe can arrangeing some drinking session with you? hehe...pm me your china contact
Old 04-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

i actually managed to ask my first one out.. and even to my hotel room.. but the most i got to was a hug.. she told me she code red.. but actually, i myself also dunno how to proceed.. as in, how to ask her how much? lol.. sekali pple is not those pay for service one, wouldn't that hurt her..
Old 04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
i actually managed to ask my first one out.. and even to my hotel room.. but the most i got to was a hug.. she told me she code red.. but actually, i myself also dunno how to proceed.. as in, how to ask her how much? lol.. sekali pple is not those pay for service one, wouldn't that hurt her..
If she goes to your hotel room, its a sure sign she's doable. Don't even ask how much. Sometimes, a meal and a gift is more than sufficient. Why bother asking how much? If she expects payment, she will ask herself. If not, then just bonk for free. Maybe she wants to be your girlfriend.

I consider the deal sealed once she's in your room. Just start with some raba raba and kissing. If she does not resist, then what the hell are you waiting for?
Old 04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
7ele11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Hey Bro,

so you based in SZ? I dont see many singaporeans around here...anyway i am at shekou...maybe i should do another list for ppl in shenzhen... hehehe

Uncle sino can be the chairman.. hehe
There are alot of singaporeans here in shenzhen, but most become PRC citizen liao. why?? bcos cannot go back singapore lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1