The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Batam 3D Museum
(2nd floor of Nagoya City Walk)

Something new in Batam and at around Nagoya Hill area,hehehe...guess no need for me to tell you how to get to Nagoya Hill Walk. As usual,i just make a map for easier access for myself (maybe everyone) below.

Honestly,i think its a good place to kill some time with my girl in Batam.

Seems like many good things always evolve around Biz Hotel,Da Vienna Hotel,Hans Inn,Formosa Hotel...hehehe...

...and this is gonna cost a bomb for tourist,hehehe...

The price went up to 100k for local and 65k for kids
(if i didnt remember wrong)

Am now curious if there is a way to get cheaper price for the entry tickets.

Just sharing something new.
(not exactly new since this attraction is like about 6 months old)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-06-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Stumbled upon this food delivery http://www.transity.id
Can they deliver Marine Live Seafood to hotels.
Old 24-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Too tired?!

sounds like fun tis time round
Practically drained,hehehe...and i got all the necessary information i need for my next Ramadan trip to Batam....again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I did not see any "Morena" written there. You mean it's a Morena branch indeed, and I did not see the sign, or you mean it's the same style as Morena?
It is the same partnered boss as Morena,according to the OKT. Whether if its same style of doing business,not too sure. But i definitely saw the word Morena in one of the doors. Meaning walking into the side door,there will be 2 doors,one leads to the salon,the other to the stairs leading upstairs. The door that leads me to the stairs says the word, "Morena".

Quote:
Many such places in Nagoya and Jodoh: small door, stair, 2-3 floors with poor rooms and sweaty girls sleeping on floor mattress. Ojek drivers often try to take me to some of them (they call them "lady house"), because of the commission.
There was quite a few such cubicles kost all over Batam,one of them was nearly directly opposite City Central hotel (10 o'clock direction of City Central),cant remember which block. But if you step out of Formosa Hotel,an ojek ask you if you want girls and start stalk-showing you all the photographs on hand,likely is the one.

Quote:
I have the feeling that some of the girls that can be found on wechat with the keyword "ST BO" in the profile are not true FL but actually work in such places. I say this, because one of them (long story*) posted a photo on her wechat profile where she was sitting with other girls in a place looking as a joint. When I asked I wanted to see other girls and visit the place, she said "not possible", "we work only with wechat".
Hehehe...what i see was almost every booking joint and/or kost also worked on wechat. Even pubs,Clubs and discotheque has some form of OKT nowaday scouting wechat for potential customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I not sure is this hotel the best choice, have to explore more. Hope my review will not affect your choice of choosing. Just for sharing only.
This hotel should be good...hehehe...

The thing is it isnt exactly near to Nagoya area,its at Batam Center.Its good in a way that it has something unique,thats their type of Bath tub. Just dont drown yourself in it,hehehe...

(make a guess where is it?Hehehe...)

Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, Warcraft is fantastic. But, I enjoyed Ninja Turtle more. But, at 25k rp, I don't mind at all. Except that my food for both movies cost 280k ++.
Already send reminder asking people not to buy their pop corns and drinks into the theater,hehehe...in the old days,there used to be advertisement telling movie-goer that drinking and eating while watching a movie is an inconsiderate act to another person around you. But over time when the theater themselves choose to turn it into a make-money opportunity after chasing off all the illegal hawker and food touter outside its cinema,they start encouraging people to eat and watch movie at the same time. Big money,big profits,i guess.

Quote:
M1 there itself have hotel and the room is 350 000rp daily. standard room.
Bingo! (on the room rate)

https://sammyboy.online/showpo...ostcount=33256

Quote:
the other one u can try is zest hotel also newly build, 375000rp. if stay at the top floor on the other side got sea view some more. good scene for bonking too.
I think even cheaper from Kaha...if i dont remember wrong,about 315k,320k or something around there.

Quote:
...I never try the in-house massage so no comment for that.
You just remind me,Vienna Spa has massage spa for kids,hehehe...and it dont come cheap,hehehe...wondering got special service or not,hehehe...

Massage dont come cheap either,even for kids. I am silently hoping they will close down and bring King Massage over instead,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, you are right. By right, FJ is not one of the service offered at Delta Spa. But, you're behind closed doors.
Yes,Delta Spa itself do not offer FJ,just like i wouldnt say "you can" get special service at Relax Massage,Nagoya Massage and Spa center,Bridge Massage,Indo Thai,Spa Villa,Kalea Spa etc when nearly all my friends who visit the mentioned places at least twice could not get anything more other than a decent massage,hehehe...reminds me of a bro who shares in the old Batam thread that he got a FJ in Delta Spa and that he has to bring his used CD out of the spa himself.That was quite a few years ago before i was in this forum (i read it from past FRs in the old thread).

What i am trying to say if i visit a particular massage shop about thrice and got a special massage service from all 3 different massage girl of the same place,then that place i will likely classified it as "dirty massage place" from my own perspective. Anyone walk in should likely be able to easily get special service from the massage shop that were named "dirty". Now i am again in a dilemma of what i just said above becos i visit Pas Spa and Massage opposite Hans Inn thrice,i only got prompt the GQ once...should this place be classified under "clean massage place"? Hehehe...

End of the day,its more of an individual's perspective.

Just another thought of the day.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
You have another option. Open just a couple of weeks. Check this out.

This is an interesting hotel,more like backpaker's hostel right inside nahoya hill mall itself.

Thx for share,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...back to page 1

Going thru via backdoor of nearly every joints in Batam was a challenge to all of us,hehehe...the walkway isnt very smooth and we have to withstand the raindrops falling on our head. Some of the walkways were dark back alleys.

At between 1230pm to 130pm Batam time on Thursday :

Happy 8 : about 15 girls

Gold Bird : 5 girls (many has already been pre-booked)

New Berry : No more than 15 girls

Tulip : about 5 to 6 girls

Permata Indah : about 15 girls

Hawaii : about 10 girls

Bunga : about 15 girls

Princess Salon (Morena) : 3 to 5 girls

So ,that means at those hours,there was not many girls to choose from. We finally pick one each,costing between 800k to 1 million rupiah. I will come to the mystery of Batam missing girls during Ramadan at a later part of the summary.
Look like girls r getting even lesser tis week.

Quote:
Therefore i have whatever information i collected,packed in and update onto my signature from time to time. Next year Ramadan 2017,you can be sure that i will be bringing the information back up all over again PLUS add-ons from the updates i see here today in 2016 ,together with my 29th Batam trip summary (base on what i have physically experience and learned). Each year,many here including myself learns something different,something new,better prepared too so that things for myself and hopefully everyone planning a trip during Ramadan in Batam can have a good time.

This thread have had enough information for basically all beginners on how to travel to Batam on Page 1 itself and were updated on my signature whenever i am free. For more intermediate and advance Batam players,they will need to read,follow the thread and ask questions. And in case you havent notice,i dare say 99% of every page (over the 160 pages) in this thread has some kind of Batam key information and/or FR sharing in it,hehehe...
i tink u jus collected the most data info on ramadan in btm thread history.
Old 24-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Harmoni One used to be my favourite hotel. But, it's too way out of the way. Go everywhere also need taxi.
Old 25-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not natively, but Google Translate helps a lot... Also to read Chinese ideograms
(I could not imagine all this would have been available to anyone... Just 10 years ago it was science fiction)

PS: My question was rhetorical. I know the Alishan (Mount Ali) natural park since when I visited Taiwan in 2002 and I was reading about the country. Unfortunately, I could not go there.
thanks for the info.

Last edited by lovelyboy; 25-06-2016 at 01:20 AM. Reason: wanted to delete this post.
Old 25-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
MrChow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My gf want me to go to a place called Tempat Sinang with her. I think it's a spa.

Not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Anybody know if there's happy ending there?
Old 25-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
My gf want me to go to a place called Tempat Sinang with her. I think it's a spa.

Not sure if that's the correct spelling.

Anybody know if there's happy ending there?
yr gf reli knows hw to enjoy herself. This spa place is good.

http://www.tempatsenang.com/

this place is also clean & ex, if there's happy ending,it's going to cost u.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You just remind me,Vienna Spa has massage spa for kids,hehehe...and it dont come cheap,hehehe...wondering got special service or not,hehehe...

Massage dont come cheap either,even for kids. I am silently hoping they will close down and bring King Massage over instead, hehehe...
... sharing my 2nd experience ....

If you go during weekday, I think you will likely get more than the normal discount and better bargain. I have mentioned before that this Spa is expensive sometime ago and probably be my 1st & last time trying out this Spa.

Around 1.5 months ago, I stayed in Da Vienna for 1 night and as what you have normally done, walk around after breakfast - look see, look see, eventually dropped by to Vienna Spa at around 10:10 am to see whether has any changes to the price. The Spa was deserted as I walked about checking out the rooms again and I supposed this is going to be the way for the rest of the weekday, maybe (not sure) with exception of weekday night and weekend. The Spa Manager was exceptionally eager to serve me and very determined to get a deal done. She offered the normal discounts which I have turned down as I have plan to do massage at Devata, Marianne or Sakura. She further proposed Rp 270k for 1.5 hours aroma massage which I have also turned down. For around Rp 280k, I can get a 2 hours massage + body scrub at Marianne, Sakura or even Devata. She continued with her best effort persuasion cum pestering, and I proposed a 30 mins body scrub in addition to the 1.5 hrs aroma massage at Rp 270k. She agreed without much hesitation.

As the time was nearing 10:30 am and I have to check out by 1 pm. I rather not rash with the balanced 30 mins to bathe, pack and go. So, I told her I will ask for 2 pm check out and if it is possible, I will come back straightaway and if not possible, I will check out and come back for the spa treatment.

Asking for extension to 2 pm was not possible, so I went back to my room to pack up and as I was leaving the bathroom, something strange happened that resonate well with something woke me up at 4:10 am occurrence. Talk about this next time.

I check out and proceed to the Spa. In Vienna Spa, only the couple room, quite large, has attached bathe, the rest of the rooms only have massage bed. If you are doing body scrub, you need to walk out to use the common bathroom. Naturally, I took the couple room and proceed with the massage and body scrub which I deemed acceptable but not fantastic.

For Rp 270k, a 2 hrs massage + body scrub seems reasonable. However, I make a mistake of leaving my pant with my wallet in it, laying on the other empty massage bed while I took my bathe with the door closed. It is a lesson learned for a SG50x2 missing where I only discovered after I reached home when doing my re-org. Not to blame anyone but myself for being careless.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
donkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Last Girl look good leh..

Pm me contact
PM u already...
Old 25-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
This is an interesting hotel,more like backpaker's hostel right inside nahoya hill mall itself.

Thx for share,bro.
Oh! .... you are able to post the signage photo with the phone number. Thanks. The last time I checked, this photo was deleted except for the price list which also has the phone number on it. I posted this photo, not to advertise the contact number, more because the signage will capture attention when someone walk in the mall and know where it is instead of writing long story to tell its location.

An interesting hotel indeed. Here, just a brief about this findings from my own personal analysis after asking permission to view their rooms.

The designer for this hotel is creative enough to squeeze 54 rooms out of a small 2-storey shopping space with Single, Standard and Superior. Strangely, there are only 2 Superior rooms, one on each floor which can stay. That is: large enough with some walking space and I believe will always be occupied (thanks to the bro that allow me to take a peek in his room, not sure whether he is from this forum). The Standard rooms are small meaning the walking space between the bed and cabinet is narrow but has leg room when sleeping on the bed. The Single rooms which has majority really small meant for 1 person. Everything confined to a small space including the bed with no leg room. It has a queen size bed sandwiched by 2 walls. On one end, the wall serve as head rest and other end, your legs will be touching. Suppose if you are taller than the queen size bed, you have to sleep slanting

All rooms come with attached bath & toilet facilities. Maybe more for quicky or as you have mentioned, more for backpacker. Instead of double decker, they have the luxury of a room by themselves.

This hotel cannot be compared with those like Central, 18, Hans, Hana and etc. Of course the price is also cheaper. However, the advantage is it is within the mall itself and if it rains dogs and cats outside the mall, one will not be getting wet. In any case, it is still fresh and new now. If it gets old, you may want to opt for other options.

Last edited by MovingTarget; 26-06-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Adding photo
Old 25-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109127 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Practically drained,hehehe...and i got all the necessary i
This hotel should be good...hehehe...

The thing is it isnt exactly near to Nagoya area,its at Batam Center.Its good in a way that it has something unique,thats their type of Bath tub. Just dont drown yourself in it,hehehe...

(make a guess where is it?Hehehe...)

Just sharing
Not sure which hotel but it looks cool.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109127 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think even cheaper from Kaha...if i dont remember wrong,about 315k,320k or something around there.
Yes. I just book one at booking.com for 320 000rp for this coming holiday.

Quote:

Massage dont come cheap either,even for kids. I am silently hoping they will close down and bring King Massage over instead,hehehe...

Yes,Delta Spa itself do not offer FJ,just like i wouldnt say "you can" get special service at Relax Massage,Nagoya Massage and Spa center,Bridge Massage,Indo Thai,Spa Villa,Kalea Spa etc when nearly all my friends who visit the mentioned places at least twice could not get anything more other than a decent massage,hehehe...reminds me of a bro who shares in the old Batam thread that he got a FJ in Delta Spa and that he has to bring his used CD out of the spa himself.That was quite a few years ago before i was in this forum (i read it from past FRs in the old thread).

What i am trying to say if i visit a particular massage shop about thrice and got a special massage service from all 3 different massage girl of the same place,then that place i will likely classified it as "dirty massage place" from my own perspective. Anyone walk in should likely be able to easily get special service from the massage shop that were named "dirty". Now i am again in a dilemma of what i just said above becos i visit Pas Spa and Massage opposite Hans Inn thrice,i only got prompt the GQ once...should this place be classified undhought of the day.

Well maybe. It should then it will be a goood place. Anyway nowsaday kid very fortunate liao.
Got kid spa somemore.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 18
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Bro in Nagoya, Batam.
Any up-to-date info/advise for ON chionging places.
Will be arriving on Tue, 28jun. Stay in Formosa. Thank you. Regards.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone go to novotel club?

the chick quality there is above standard. like damn high... not sure if they are whore or just regular girls having fun in the night.

but i can't figure out which is bonkable and mostly already came with other man. i just happen to be out drinking with my buddies.

i saw this asian chick awesome figure probably and petite size and totally my type. however her man is about 1.9M and 130kg in weight perhaps fat buffoon. makes me think that the chicks must be a whore. however can't really confirm about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1