The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbiebabie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Anybody fancy Myanmar girls?
I did on Beetalk and her name is Emily. Anybody knows her?
Old 25-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Asstities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys what's the best way to spot fake on dating apps. I see their desc looks quite the same on badoo.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83 View Post
Thanks bros for the comments anyway last min kana A380 by her. Said can't make it need to postpone next sun. Kns
alamak bro..i sat also kena like u..i reached there already she last min cancel say boss dun let her get out..ask me wait 930pm..knn..she told me meet nexr month den..farkin indon..im so pissed!
Old 26-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Pacman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
alamak bro..i sat also kena like u..i reached there already she last min cancel say boss dun let her get out..ask me wait 930pm..knn..she told me meet nexr month den..farkin indon..im so pissed!
Yours more jialat.. Mine is the night before she msg me and said meet this sun instead.. Let's see
Old 26-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

managed to hook these two pinays last weekend
Hope enjoying times to cum
Old 26-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83 View Post
Yours more jialat.. Mine is the night before she msg me and said meet this sun instead.. Let's see
Maybe they meet other guy not boss don't let them go out or some other reasons. That what this thread is for.
Old 26-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I chose to take pic here as its less people around
Heehee
Old 26-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

by chance know this pinay from a philippines group chat
And best she working in singapore
Old 26-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped a maid this weekend.

Started off by chatting on wechat and occasional dirty talk. Then we meet up and eat. After that ask if she want go hotel and she say im crazy.

Then we went watch movie instead. During movie slowly move and rub her breasts before slowly making my way into her cave. It was already wet and after some fingering, she whispered:

'Fuck me'

So fast hand fast leg go hotel after movie for good time.

Hope all bros had a great Sunday!
Old 26-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

More option to know more pinays
Group chats
Easy and dont need to go out
Can see before date them
Yes most are in philippines
But dont forget many pinays working here as domestic workers

Last edited by JOGK; 26-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 26-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Maybe they meet other guy not boss don't let them go out or some other reasons. That what this thread is for.
could be possible though..now so hard to find time when u got oc and kids..time is precious n limited bro..nvm next month hopefully can upped her hard if get to meet..hahaha
Old 26-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/KFMCWck/20181126-140426.....

I chose to take pic here as its less people around
Heehee
Fantastic fisherman. What hook did you use. Care to share how you manage to hook.

As for me, im very unlucky yesterday, i was supposed to fuck my indo maid fb but she got flu. Because i thought i could fuck her, yesterday i drop the appt with a pinay maid, ever ready to let me fuck her. So end up i didnt fuck anyone.

But next week siong as both indo maid are off, not too sure to drop off which indo maid. One of them is shy, the other wearing tudung is very hiong when high. Lucky, the pinay maid is off next week. This pinay maid although not so pretty but i like because she love to meddle with my penis.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Fantastic fisherman. What hook did you use. Care to share how you manage to hook.

As for me, im very unlucky yesterday, i was supposed to fuck my indo maid fb but she got flu. Because i thought i could fuck her, yesterday i drop the appt with a pinay maid, ever ready to let me fuck her. So end up i didnt fuck anyone.

But next week siong as both indo maid are off, not too sure to drop off which indo maid. One of them is shy, the other wearing tudung is very hiong when high. Lucky, the pinay maid is off next week. This pinay maid although not so pretty but i like because she love to meddle with my penis.
We can help you
Old 26-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

If you speak english
Best bet is pinays
They are more friendly
Due to their culture
Old 26-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time meet this indo maid 1 month ago but just talk 20-30 minutes and get number as I meeting another. Second time meet, she bought couple shirt for me and call me Lao kong, but dun allow me to do anything with her. At the end decide to go karaoke. So inside karaoke I dun care liao, just rub where ever I want to, but staff walk pass to check 2-3 times, so dun dare to be too hiong. Agreed to go hotel 2 weeks later. Kind of touch when she pass me the shirt aft make the payment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1