The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Prior to BKK.....

Spent a day in Hunt Kunt sexploring 141, specifically hotel-based. Again, many were bait and switch, especially the ones with photos of unbelievably hot SYT's. At the end, went back to a MMS who had added me to their WeChat group- at least her photos are all the girls themselves. If u look at 141 website, her group is under Q group. In my opinion, there are still gems to be uncovered via 141 provided you have the time and patience.

Next day, ferried over to Macock and parked at East Spa. Macock is officially in a recession and saunas are also suffering a mini slump. Advantage is fewer punters to fight over a girl. Disadvantage is, well, fewer girls too. Not to mention a drop in quality as well. I always prefer East Spa as they still have the showtime in the lounge where u get free BBBJ. This time they made us receive it standing up.....kind of awkward if u ask me. Didn't get a chance to go to Lisboa race track to confirm the demise of the decades-old tradition, a tradition that ought to be protected as a World Cultural Heritage.

Day 1 in Bangcock....

Lined a gal with whom I kept in touch via Line from a Nataree encounter in Nov, and arranged for her to come to my hotel room in Silom. Agreed on 5000 baht which I considered acceptable given that she was well above average quality and also for her trouble fighting through traffic to come over. An auspicious start to this bonkathon.

Determined to make the most of the night, cabbed over to the Pent around 10. As always, MMS Jeab made sure I was treated like a VIP and drunk like a PIG. Made it back to hotel in one piece.

Day 2.....

Walked around Silom and Siam Square One. Went and checked out Angels@Silom kapoo around 4:30. There were about ten girls, all could not make it. According to my sexperience, there are probably just a few kapoos which really stock part -time semi-"innocent" non-working girls. The rest might as well call themselves MP without FJ lol.

At night, paid my token visit to Nana. Impression unchanged- gems and syt's few and far between, jaded and scared profuse and aplenty. Quickly I hauled myself to Thermae. The Star War cantina was in full swing with extraterrestrials in all forms and shapes. After circling a couple of times, spotted a gem hidden under the dim light near the launch door. As I struck up a brief conversation, I couldn't help but notice how delicately beautiful her face was. Was certain she must be mixed which she later denied. 2500 baht agreed, we jumped on my spaceship and off we went back to my hotel. If it weren't for the so-so boob job and distinct pussy smell, I would probably contact her again via her Line. Perfection is hard to find, and even harder to appreciate.

Day 3....

Moved to a new hotel along SKV. It's my policy to try out different hotels as much as I can, same reasoning for mongering I guess. Walked toward Emporium and chanced upon their grand opening for the spanking new Emquartier mall. Very impressive in their one-upmanship against the Central group. I believe Thais have the the most kick-ass mall/store designs, but, how do you say saturation point in Thai? Just hope there are as many shoppers as punters.

I was on my way to Addict. A friend went there twice last month and told me I must try. 2 out of the 12 available were acceptable, certainly not overwhelming compared to the selection at Nataree. But unfortunately I can't visit Nat for the time being for undisclosed reason. One advantage here is that you actually get a decent massage with FJ. Thus, 2500 baht for lotion massage, bathtub room, FJ isn't bad. Another kicker is they open from 10am.

Went around 8 to Baccara and Crazy House for some pregamjng. Got myself all riled up and decided to stop by Thermae again. Saw and said hi to same girl from yesterday. Noticed another girl with very beautiful face. Yes, I am a face guy! Half Chinese from Chiang Mai. A total Vivian Chow look-a-like. During conversation, found out she had a kid but kid and husband died in a car accident. Red light flashed in my head- no post-gravid pussy! Sure, the accident could be a lie. But lies are more forgiven when coming from a beautiful face. But, no, no, no saggy post-lactating dried-grape tits and tire mark tummy! But that gorgeous face clouded my better judgment and off we went on my spaceship into the dark abyss....

Last edited by NijozanSameSame; 28-03-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 28-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
Going to bkk on good Friday with gf. Any recommended clubbing place for drinks + dancing. Not to pick up girls.

There are plenty in RCA I understand. Any other specific recommendation. .

Thanks in advance
If u like Hip Hop,RnB and also with Thai Rock band then go Funky Villa at Thonglor but its always packed with Local Hi-So so it wont be comfortable . Another one is Nunglen which is between Ekkamai and Thonglor. Again a local joint with nice music. One more that has great DJ's is SafeHouse also located between Ekkaimai and Thonglor.
Demo @Thonglor is a sister club of Funky(Music-HardHouse/Techno)

Latest Club for hi-so in Town has to be Ku De Ta 2 Sathorn . Go google these !
Hope it helps !
Old 28-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Nijozan, good FR (with HK teaser?). Star Wars Cantina indeed aka Thermae, some memories for me and cronies too.
Spaceship cockpit too
Old 28-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalblow View Post
almost same period mine's 10-16

shortlisted the following places to chiong~

1. Emannuelle / Nataree / Colonze-2
2.. Nunglen / Funky Villa
3. The Pimp / Sherbet / Monte Carlo
wah all these good place to chiong?
Old 29-03-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
wah all these good place to chiong?
1) Massage parlours ranging from 2k - 5k
2) discos ranging from 2k - 4k bottle plus mixers
3) gentleman clubs member range from 10-20k excluding lady drinks. Pimp has offer on Sundays 5k promotion.
Old 29-03-2015, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
Going to bkk on good Friday with gf. Any recommended clubbing place for drinks + dancing. Not to pick up girls.

There are plenty in RCA I understand. Any other specific recommendation. .

Thanks in advance
Probably not many would recommend but when I tire of RCA etc., I always go to the Hard Rock Cafe at Siam Square.

Yeah, so touristy and there's HRC's the world over but IMHO the Bangkok one stands out. Always good music, great staff and a place where I can sit/eat/drink/listen to music and still manage to chat with my girl.

SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Probably not many would recommend but when I tire of RCA etc., I always go to the Hard Rock Cafe at Siam Square.

Yeah, so touristy and there's HRC's the world over but IMHO the Bangkok one stands out. Always good music, great staff and a place where I can sit/eat/drink/listen to music and still manage to chat with my girl.

SEAJ
HRC don't seem to fit into the chiong scene/massage/AGoGo/clubs/Disco. World widely known tourist joint, hardly fit into this forum. Unless tourist attraction is included here.

Just a personal opinion. No offence intended.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
HRC don't seem to fit into the chiong scene/massage/AGoGo/clubs/Disco. World widely known tourist joint, hardly fit into this forum. Unless tourist attraction is included here.

Just a personal opinion. No offence intended.
Please read again OP's original request.
So perhaps you think it also does not fit into this forum?
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
TecNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... anyone flying to BKK on 2nd apr night? I'm going from 2-4apr can pm me and meet up yah
Old 29-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going bkk 1-6 April... Main purpose is motorshow.... Nights activities will be agogo and disco at rica and thong lor area... Btw, nunglen disco is closed for renovation. You may need to replan your itinerary if nunglen is one of the visit place in your itinerary...
Old 29-03-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Please read again OP's original request.
So perhaps you think it also does not fit into this forum?
SEAJ
PO.... you win lo

I went to Barcelona, I walked into HRC, no need to check forum... maybe I different

no pun intended....
Old 29-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
PO.... you win lo

I went to Barcelona, I walked into HRC, no need to check forum... maybe I different

no pun intended....
Nah.... no worries... it's not a matter of winning or losing!

One can't live on sex alone and even on purely mongering holidays, one still needs others activities. And Bangkok has a lot of these other required ancillary activities which one should be able to read about on this thread and actually experience.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJPukGai View Post
It is ok as he is a pariah as only those places suit him more.

LMFAO!
SEAJPukGai
Pariah?

From our resident PARIAH CLONE Puk Gai who infest the boards with your useless and offensive remarks just to cause havoc?

SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

same msg...no war of words and profanities...say what you want and enough to stop...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Going bkk 1-6 April... Main purpose is motorshow.... Nights activities will be agogo and disco at rica and thong lor area... Btw, nunglen disco is closed for renovation. You may need to replan your itinerary if nunglen is one of the visit place in your itinerary...
Going motor show too. U photographer or what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1