The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Wanted to try Nadia yesterday but only reached Tope around 5.30 and OKT informed me that this Nadia's last ever shift before she flies back to Korea. Anyway tried Nadia before...so this was more like a second serving, ha! So failed my primary objective..so gotta settle for whoever was on the lineup. Mango and Cherry didnt work yesterday and leah (or lia) only works later in the evening. From memory, there were Shuji, Bibi, Jenny, Sakura, Sua, Coffee, Sue and some other gals..(think i saw Honey...didnt see Claire though). Anyway, out of the ladies in the lineup, tried shuji, coffee,Sue and Honey before. All 3 are pretty good...but i think my favourite is Shuji. Joy is still my ultimate favourite, but she is on holidays for a while now and OkT said since she knew about the fire incident, she has decided to take an extended break..ha! Coffee's service is not bad, and she smacked my ass during FJ...kinky and turned on...dun think I got dfk from her tho. Wont rtf Honey cos she was a bit slack..b4 started the session, she asked whether i can take a shower first while she sneaked out for a quick ciggie...relented but she did come back to shower with me..and after the fj...she just fell asleep...the ultimate time waster man...swaer to god wont picked her again even if she is the last pro in this world, ha! Sue looks much attractive when you see her closer...her service is quite good, recommended...din get dfk tho...but i am sure will get it if i go for a few more visiits with her.

Well, I normally try to pick a different lady on each visit, exception is Joy and now Shuji. Went to the room and she was like long time no see...certainly gives u that gf feeling. Great catbath, bbbj wise...improved but not as good as Nadia...fj was good and she does allow dfk (which I like..and the main reason I chose her). Anyhow, satisfied with the session and although I missed out on Nadia...i still left the place a happy man.
Old 21-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casonova View Post
Coffee's service is not bad, and she smacked my ass during FJ...kinky and turned on...dun think I got dfk from her tho.
are u sure bro? Coffee is the DFK queen! well, whenever i book her its wet and salivary kissing all the way ha! never really liked her boobs though, although their not fake, their kinda droppy looking
Old 21-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Coffee months ago..so not too sure..but definitely got dfk from shuji, joy and momo (from 39). Speaking of Momo...she claims she is from Japan..and the moment I walked in...she asked me am I a Japanese...I replied no...she didnt really believe me and asked again...last checked I am pretty sure I am not a Japanese. Anyway asked her why she thinks I am a Jap..she said I dress and look like one! Haha...anyway her service that day was top notched and enjoy lots of dfk. Although the okt does say she has her days...hehe...guess I was lucky I connected with her...havent seen her around lately....
Old 21-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
allen88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
Yes she does, but I wouldn't say its the best around.
Is that the one look old from chinese and from brisbane? can i have the brothel phone number in which one her stay?
Old 21-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
so bro, did she mention where she'll work next?

She said that she will be taking up an English course to improve the language + the Student Visa is the only way to get back as her 2yrs Working Visa is due to expired
Old 21-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn... missed the opportunity to try Nadia. Does daytime shift leave at 6pm?
Old 21-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some finish at 6pm some at 8pm i think.
Old 22-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Is Nadia hotter than Tess?
Old 22-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
Is Nadia hotter than Tess?
it really depends on preference, but IMO, Nadia is hotter and gives much better service than Tess
Old 22-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
it really depends on preference, but IMO, Nadia is hotter and gives much better service than Tess
I preferred Tess though...Both look and service...Maybe coz we click but I dun get that with Nadia
Old 22-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

She said that she will be taking up an English course to improve the language + the Student Visa is the only way to get back as her 2yrs Working Visa is due to expired
A similar story some of us would have heard several times. They come and go.
Old 22-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone seen/booked Yuki or Momo from ML recently?
Old 22-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think both nadia and tess are hot woth great body and boobs, but nadia boobs i think natural, and her service way above tess.

Also nadia bit mature, while tess sometimes act childish/moody.

I like both and they're both fun and nice to be with.

Nadia told me yesterday that she will be back to tope(umless she change her mind)

both these girl have one of the best body i ever been with.
Old 22-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Dayam.. let me know when Nadia is back. Must try.
Old 23-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

just a quick check, is Tess still working?
and which days and shift does leah work?

much help appreciated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1