The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

I'll be going to Beijing and Gotham City soon. Will probably not be able to post for a wk.

Pls continue to share ur sexcapades n insights...

Cheers!

Bro WB
have a safe trip bro...
Old 21-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good afternoon!

I'll be going to Beijing and Gotham City soon. Will probably not be able to post for a wk.

Pls continue to share ur sexcapades n insights...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, hope to see you sharing more of your insights. I'll probably not be accessing the forum much in future as I've decided to call it a day. 19years of cheonging is a darn long time...
Old 22-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Morale of the story: Never ever confess ur liking or love for a gal. Never ever become needy n desperate. Never ever get angry or lose ur cool...

Bro WB
I almost made this mistake! Now I know better. Thanks bro WB for this timely awakening. I now have to play my cards wisely.
Old 26-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in LV last night and met this shanghainese girl yuanyuan. drop dead gorgeous, classy dress well.. anyone knows her? No ST, only BY
Old 27-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
have a safe trip bro...
Ths bro jf66312,

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro WB, hope to see you sharing more of your insights. I'll probably not be accessing the forum much in future as I've decided to call it a day. 19years of cheonging is a darn long time...
Bro TD,

Your retirement is a big loss to the cheonging world of SG!

Pls continue to contribute to this thread.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
I almost made this mistake! Now I know better. Thanks bro WB for this timely awakening. I now have to play my cards wisely...
Hi bro pro.d.igy,

Show her that you're a MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assky View Post
was in LV last night and met this shanghainese girl yuanyuan. drop dead gorgeous, classy dress well.. anyone knows her? No ST, only BY
Hi bro assky,

These gals often use different names. If u PM her assigned no at LV n her HP to me, I'll ctc a couple of mummies to find out more abt her.

What's her age n height?

Offer up to 2K for ST. If she still says no, BY her, hehehe.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...................................

Greetings from Gotham City!

Several bros are curious abt my research activities in Beijing recently.

I managed to meet 2 gals from 2 different OKTs who specialize in procuring models/actresses/singers/beauty queens. They provided names of these celebs for me to look up their particulars n photos on Baidu. No video calling though. There is a 3rd OKT who charges a lot more for the same class of gals. After spending 4-5 hrs looking at 60 plus gals, I booked one gal each from the other OKTs.

The gals I met were definitely the same as those I saw on the internet. However, I was at least mildly to moderately disappointed for several reasons.

1) These "celebs" in BJ wouldn't go to hotels. They refused to come even though I stayed at a famous 5-star hotel. Initially, I was quite hesistant to meet them cuz of personal safety. I relented n went to their condo in a taxi n one gal was very, very difficult to locate. Their taxis dun even hv functional safety belts! Fortunately, the gals drove me back to my hotel in their cars (BMW n Mercedes, respectively).
2) Both gals r 3-4 cm shorter than their stated heights. I'm most fussy abt the exact height n body/limb proportions of any gal I'm going to bonk.
3) They r both quite pretty but not as pretty as the pics in the internet.
4) Their figure is proportionate but not as proportionate as I had expected.
5) Their service was satisfactory, but not outstanding.

In retrospect, my BJ trip in May was more enjoyable when I had 2 high school gals who stayed w/ me at my hotel. It was an unforgettable n unique experience. One of the gals was CL who is currently attending school in Shanghai. I found the 2 chio teenage gals on my own thru various Chinese websites n video calling.

BTW, I know I'm biased here, but to me at least, my 2 long-term PRC lao pos r at least as chio, n definitely taller n hv more sexy n proportionate figure than the 2 gals I met in Beijing. Nicer pussies too. So much for celebs.

The take home lesson for me: I must actually see the gals in person. I normally need to look closely at many, many gals, including a clear view of their legs n arms n see how their hips swing while walking , before I'll know which gal is really my type. A gal may be very chio n sexy, but if the way she swings her hips is not sexciting to me or if I dun like her voice, she is not my type...

In retrospect, I could've found better gals If I had gone to high end KTVs as recommended by my BJ fren.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 28-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thanks for your update… IMHO, I don’t think the experience was a let down…

1) Going to their condo may compromise your personal safety but at least you are now safely posting your FR in the comfort of your lair in Gotham City… the celebs would also not want to compromise their safety and jeopardize their fame/future in the industry if they were caught by paparazzi/media/police… they have their entire future to lose… think about it, at least you get to be chauffeured back by the celebs themselves in their Mercs & Beemers! How cool is that!? If it was me, they would probably kick me out of their condo once the deed is done.

2) I think you are too fussy when it comes to their height… I for one can’t tell a 3-4cm difference… you know, depending on the time of the day, we can measure a few cms apart… before we go to bed and when we wake up… LOL

3) Well, sometimes you have to lower your expectations a little… I mean, makeup, photoshop and trick photography can make a hell lot of differences! The entire industry is like that dude! Fan BingBing may look beautiful on screen or in print but without makeup and all those fake eyelashes, she would look very very plain…

4) Well, they ARE proportionate right? How much more proportionate can proportionate be?

5) Service – this is very subjective bro!! And also depends on your expectations. You are bonking celebs, not any no-name FL/WLs.

As you know, I have bonked and RTF both local & overseas celebs. You don’t expect them to have GL 150 kind of service standards cos they are afterall celebs with thousands of fans. They don’t know your preferences and peeves like your long term lao pos do. It is just one shot – fire and forget, no recurring businesses, unless you want to BY them. I believe sexual nirvana with your partner takes time, can only be achieved through repeated performance and tweaking, and there must be chemistry between the 2 of you. And when that is achieved, as in the case between you and your lao pos, other bonks won’t feel the same. So can’t compare.

And like I’ve always tell you – you can’t see them in person before deciding, due to the very nature of the gals you are trying to bonk – they are celebs for crying out loud! There’s enough photos and videos on the web and also in movies they appear in!

So bro, you must set your expectation right. Bonking celebs is a totally different experience. You want service? Go to GL. You want looks – go to KTVs. If you want sexual intimacy, then go and BY the gal. As for the one you bonked, IY – she’s my dream gal! LOL!!

Your humble little “toddler”…
F.A
Old 28-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Big B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have devoured pages of insights from senior brothers here for the past few days and have walked away impressed with these posters who unabashedly share their trade secrets and "kung-fu" with us mere mortals.

Having said that, Rome was not built overnight and fans who think these masters have given you magic powers to steamroll the opposite sex will likely walk away dissappointed. What they have given us is the proverbial yellow brick road, not the keys to the city.

Many of us will need to walk step by bloody step, fall and fall again before we reach the desired end result. Nothing else to do but start and enjoy the ride! LOL

Some comments:

1) Bro WB is obviously a wealthy man and being rich does give you options in today's world. He knows this and exudes confidence in palpable waves. Still, he doesn't ALWAYS gets his way. I think most of us would be delighted if we got great results 99% of the time like him.
2) Unless wealth was passed onto you, you need to work hard at it. The experience builds mettle.
3) All the skills shared are static due to the limits of a forum. Don't challenge them and say they don't work for you when you do not achieve a result you want. Rather, challenge yourself and ask how you can execute them better. Don't expect to be spoon-fed.
4) Last but not least, please be careful on who you use these skills on. The sharing provided in this thread are from apex predators who consistently win in the art of BY and KC of WLs. If you use these skills on none WLs or even "good" girls, do not cause unnecessary trauma.
5) Learn from the humilty shown by the contributors. When you stop being humble, you stop improving. Cup being full and all that.

And now, back to your regular adult education channel.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for your update… IMHO, I don’t think the experience was a let down…

1) Going to their condo may compromise your personal safety but at least you are now safely posting your FR in the comfort of your lair in Gotham City…..........at least you get to be chauffeured back by the celebs themselves in their Mercs & Beemers! How cool is that!? ...

2) I think you are too fussy when it comes to their height….....

3) Well, sometimes you have to lower your expectations a little… I mean, makeup, photoshop and trick photography can make a hell lot of differences! The entire industry is like that dude!..........................

4) Well, they ARE proportionate right? How much more proportionate can proportionate be?

5) Service – this is very subjective bro!! And also depends on your expectations. You are bonking celebs, not any no-name FL/WLs.

As you know, I have bonked and RTF both local & overseas celebs. You don’t expect them to have GL 150 kind of service standards cos they are afterall celebs...........They don’t know your preferences and peeves like your long term lao pos do............ I believe sexual nirvana with your partner takes time, can only be achieved through repeated performance and tweaking, and there must be chemistry between the 2 of you. And when that is achieved, as in the case between you and your lao pos, other bonks won’t feel the same. So can’t compare.

And like I’ve always tell you – you can’t see them in person before deciding.......There’s enough photos and videos on the web and also in movies they appear in!

So bro, you must set your expectation right. Bonking celebs is a totally different experience. You want service? Go to GL. You want looks – go to KTVs. If you want sexual intimacy, then go and BY the gal. As for the one you bonked, IY – she’s my dream gal! LOL!!

Your humble little “toddler”…
F.A
Hi Dear Bro FA,

You're right, not a letdown but below my expectations. It was actually quite an experience, hehe.

You hv bonked a lot more of celebs than I. If u r a little toddler, I'm a new born, hahaha,

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I have devoured pages of insights from senior brothers here for the past few days and have walked away impressed with these posters who unabashedly share their trade secrets and "kung-fu" with us mere mortals.

Having said that, Rome was not built overnight and fans who think these masters have given you magic powers to steamroll the opposite sex will likely walk away dissappointed. What they have given us is the proverbial yellow brick road, not the keys to the city..................

Some comments:
............................Unless wealth was passed onto you, you need to work hard at it. The experience builds mettle.
All the skills shared are static due to the limits of a forum. Don't challenge them and say they don't work for you when you do not achieve a result you want. Rather, challenge yourself and ask how you can execute them better. Don't expect to be spoon-fed...............................Learn from the humilty shown by the contributors. When you stop being humble, you stop improving. Cup being full and all that.
Hi Bro Big B,

Ths for ur comments.

We all need to keep learning n improving...there is no shortcut.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 11-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Samster

Good morning!

IMHO, for healthy n heterosexual males such as me n most bros here, beginning at the age of 13-15, give or take a few yrs, the single most important goal n usually the biggest challenge in life is finding, wooing n owning chio, exclusive n safe pussies. It's hardwired in our genes. Every thing we do n every action we take is related, directly n indirectly, to achieving this mission. Some famous men hv sublimated this powerful instinct into socially acceptable activities such as starting a business, inventions/explorations/adventures, politics, sports, artistic expressions, etc.

Our instinct for sex/reproduction is very strong, but not as strong as survival instincts. The strongest urge is for fresh air. What would u do to breathe some fresh air if u r trapped in a car 50 feet below the surface of a lake? Next is for water. What would u do to get some water if u r stranded in a desert n hv been w/o a drop of water for 3 days? Next is food...last is our urge for chio pussies...hahaha.

Religious puritans n the institution of marriage dictate that a man can only hv one sexual partner for the rest of his life. This is against human nature n most men n also most women do hv multiple partners...

I'm a man n I want to taste as many chio, exclusive n safe pussies as I can get n afford.

Any comments or criticisms?

At this time I like to share some writings of RS guru MP on Acting towards Success (w/ women):

Have you ever noticed how "nice guys" never get the girls? They always shower the girls with gifts and expensive dinners. They are never late on a date. They never do anything their dates have told them not to do. They obey their dates’ every wish. So why to they always lose to the jerk down the street?

Simple. Because most nice guys carry the two venoms that make them unattractive to women:Insecurity and neediness.

Insecurity and Neediness

These two almost always come together. An insecure man is usually needy because he is insecure about himself. He is always trying to “do” something to please a girl because he believes that if he doesn’t keep on appeasing a girl, she’s going to dump him.

Don’t make the same mistake.

Keep in mind that more beautiful a woman is, the more spoiled she is. Attractive women are used to men throwing themselves at their feet. So if you do the same, they are not going to like you. As a matter of fact, they are not even going to notice you. After all, girls like special things, and you are not going to be very special if you act insecure or needy like all the other men.

In many ways, a needy guy is a girl’s worst nightmare. My friend Betty once went out with a needy guy who would phone her like every hour. Bad, bad, bad. She almost suffocated from the whole experience. While there are SOME girls that like playing mommy, most girls see neediness as a big no-no in a guy.

After all, she can’t feel safe in your arms if you’re not even strong enough to be secure about yourself. To a girl, the insecure guy is like a “fat chick” to a guy - very unattractive!
Most women can detect insecurity from five miles away. Some example traits of an insecure and needy guy include:

1) Being over-possessive. Always give a woman some breathing space! She can’t like you if she does not feel comfortable around you.

Dating Technique: Always Leave Some Breathing Room

Hot women break up with their boyfriends all the time because they are too needy. As soon as a needy guy ends up dating a hot chick by luck, he’s scared of losing her and starts doing all sorts of stupid things like calling her 10 times a day. Well, guess what? You can never really possess a woman physically, you control freak. The more you try to possess her physically, the faster she will break up with you, get it?

I don’t care how hot your new girlfriend may be. Just don’t be over-possessive. If you do, you’re going to be single again very soon.

2) Being showy. Lots of men try to show off, act cool, or simply say or do things just to attract attention or compliments. Wrong. If you’re truly confident, you should radiate charm. You don’t have to bring it up every five minutes. Remember the golden rule – show, not tell.

Dating Technique: Hide Your “Bottom Card”

When you play Poker, you always hide your bottom card so nobody knows what it is.
Dating is no different. Don’t ever show your “bottom card” to a woman.

Let me show you what I mean. For example, if you’re the owner of a construction company, you can just tell her you’re in “construction”. Don’t tell her you’re an entrepreneur with a Porsche, get it?

Women love playing detective and getting information out of you – so let them. Don’t ruin their fun by offering information about yourself. If you tell them too much about yourself, they are going to find you boring by the second date and dump you by the third. You want to remain mysterious!

Furthermore, hiding your “bottom card” will let you come across as MUCH more powerful and dominant. In Poker, if everyone knows what your faced-down card is, then there isn’t any point to playing since you can’t bluff. In dating, if a woman knows everything about you already, you’re going to appear as a lot less powerful.

Powerful people are powerful because nobody knows just how powerful they are. Cult leaders never reveal anything about themselves. Politicians never let you know about their backup plans. Armies always hide their true strengths until they attack

The same with women. Don’t boast too much. Let her find out things about you. This way, she has absolutely no idea about how exactly powerful you are, so she will just think you’re a real powerhouse or guru, get it?

3) Being negative and speaking badly of others. And we’re not just talking casual funny remarks. You know how some men ramble on and on about people and events? Don’t do it.

Dating Technique: Don’t Act Like A Whiny Bitch

Has a beautiful woman ever ruined a date for you because she acted like a whiny bitch – even just for once?
Just not so long ago, I went out with this beautiful girl. We were having fun until she bumped into some girls. After talking her “friends”, she turned towards me and said “I hate those bitches!”

Ouch. Who’s the bitch here?

Listen. Talking about other people ALWAYS creates a negative atmosphere, and that’s the LAST thing you want on a date. So just don’t talk about any negative or unhappy stuff, okay?

Do not say ANYTHING bad about other people in general… and try to stay cool the whole time. I don’t care if someone scratches your car or if the waiter forgets to bring the cheque. The assertive man never loses his temper. So neither should you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

(To Be Continued)
Old 11-12-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster

4) Being indecisive. Don’t be the wimp who always asks her what to do. Make up your own mind. Be in control. She can’t feel safe around you if you can’t even make decisions for yourself!

Dating Technique: Make Decisions

Women love it when their men are in control. It’s their secret fantasy. So don’t act like a little wimpy going out with his mother when you go out with a woman, okay?

When you walk into a restaurant, choose where to sit. Just say “Let’s sit over there” and take her hand. If she makes a suggestion about where to sit, say something like “No. Let’s sit over there. It seems like a nice spot” and just take her there. No further questions.

I am not asking you to be a control freak. I just want you to start acting more assertive. Most guys are too weak in this area.

Women love to “surrender completely” to a guy. So make their darkest fantasy come true!

5) Being pushy. Confident guys don’t need to push their way into a date or into the bedroom. Remember: the more you push, the more a woman pulls away!

6) Trying too hard. It’s easy to tell you’re a needy person if you’re always too over-eager.

7) Being defensive. Some guys tend to get pissed in response to a woman’s questions of negative mood. A major sign of weakness.

8) Boring. Insecure guys are usually boring because they never talk about anything fun.

9) Asexual. Insecure guys are usually afraid of showing their urges because they are afraid of ruining their “powerful loner” self-images. Well, if a woman didn’t want sex, she would be dating a rag doll instead of a man, wouldn’t she?

In short, instead of being needy and insecure, you need to be ASSERTIVE, which means you’re “confidently aggressive”.

Dating Technique: How To Be Assertive 101

1) Do not express anger and annoyance while on a date. Always remain calm, even when you total your car, okay?

2) Speak up and learn to say NO.

Women “tests” guys all the time – even at a subconscious level. They act like little brats and see if you will let them get their way. If you do, they will see you as a wimp and dump you. But if you don’t even budge, then they will have more respect for you. Have the “You don’t have me fooled for a minute, dear” attitude every time a girl throws a tantrum.

3) Look at people when you talk to them. Stare at her eyes, not at her boobs!

4) Ask for help if you need it. The real man realizes he’s not all-powerful and isn’t afraid of asking for help.

5) Be in charge. You’re taking the woman out, not the other way around!

Start acting more assertive, and the women will notice a difference in you almost immediately.

Hv a great day w/ a chio pussy of ur choice today!!

Bro WB
Old 11-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

*Speechless*

But I'm finding myself losing a battle...
Old 11-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgboy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
4) Being indecisive. Don’t be the wimp who always asks her what to do. Make up your own mind. Be in control. She can’t feel safe around you if you can’t even make decisions for yourself!

Dating Technique: Make Decisions

Women love it when their men are in control. It’s their secret fantasy. So don’t act like a little wimpy going out with his mother when you go out with a woman, okay?

When you walk into a restaurant, choose where to sit. Just say “Let’s sit over there” and take her hand. If she makes a suggestion about where to sit, say something like “No. Let’s sit over there. It seems like a nice spot” and just take her there. No further questions.

I am not asking you to be a control freak. I just want you to start acting more assertive. Most guys are too weak in this area.

Women love to “surrender completely” to a guy. So make their darkest fantasy come true!

5) Being pushy. Confident guys don’t need to push their way into a date or into the bedroom. Remember: the more you push, the more a woman pulls away!

6) Trying too hard. It’s easy to tell you’re a needy person if you’re always too over-eager.

7) Being defensive. Some guys tend to get pissed in response to a woman’s questions of negative mood. A major sign of weakness.

8) Boring. Insecure guys are usually boring because they never talk about anything fun.

9) Asexual. Insecure guys are usually afraid of showing their urges because they are afraid of ruining their “powerful loner” self-images. Well, if a woman didn’t want sex, she would be dating a rag doll instead of a man, wouldn’t she?

In short, instead of being needy and insecure, you need to be ASSERTIVE, which means you’re “confidently aggressive”.

Dating Technique: How To Be Assertive 101

1) Do not express anger and annoyance while on a date. Always remain calm, even when you total your car, okay?

2) Speak up and learn to say NO.

Women “tests” guys all the time – even at a subconscious level. They act like little brats and see if you will let them get their way. If you do, they will see you as a wimp and dump you. But if you don’t even budge, then they will have more respect for you. Have the “You don’t have me fooled for a minute, dear” attitude every time a girl throws a tantrum.

3) Look at people when you talk to them. Stare at her eyes, not at her boobs!

4) Ask for help if you need it. The real man realizes he’s not all-powerful and isn’t afraid of asking for help.

5) Be in charge. You’re taking the woman out, not the other way around!

Start acting more assertive, and the women will notice a difference in you almost immediately.

Hv a great day w/ a chio pussy of ur choice today!!

Bro WB
Well said bro WB!
Something I go dead into conversation.
Don't know what to say to keep the conversation going.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Fabulous post Warbird! I like!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4702 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the thread is still going strong

Bro Teebs retiring huh?

Aiyoh.. lurk around like me lah..

Bro WB, long time no swing by... shall take time to read your postings

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 12-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Looks like the thread is still going strong

Bro Teebs retiring huh?

Aiyoh.. lurk around like me lah..

Bro WB, long time no swing by... shall take time to read your postings
Ya, finally decided to retire after abt 20 yrs in sbf.

But will still be lurking ard here when i have the time...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1