The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzi View Post
hey guys just got first blood for ayumi from nana. looks like many bros here are interested ^^. i will not talk too much about my experience since it varies from individual to individual.

when i visited her she did not have make up on like in the photos but she was still very pretty. there's a nice sweet look about her and she has a beautiful
smile. figure wise she is slim with beautiful natural breasts and a perky ass. her nipples are really sensitive and she got really high from me licking them. she was all wet by the time i moved down south. her bbbj is decent although needs guidance as i think she's new. her moans are authentic and eally seductive too which turns the whole experience up a notch.

overall i would say she's an excellent girl to spend your time and money on. sweet face, nice figure, beautiful breasts and really attentive to you needs and wants. the only downside is her english isnt good. despite there, im definitely gonna rtf her.

hope this helps other bros here in making a decision!
Thanks bro, will book her this few days lol. Up you as well.....
Old 25-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any FL who squirts?
Old 25-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all

Short FR on Swiss from LAX

Trying to book zaza or Sasa but both are in diff location which is not convenient for me.

Swiss has super fair skin, tall and huge boobs (enhanced but quite soft). Pretty face indeed. She has lots of tatoos with big tiger on her back.

Service is quite SOP, and GFE is not high due to her limit English. Maybe my expectation is high because of previous good bonk with Suzie and another petite girl at same stable.

Saw 2 other girls in the apartment and i must say Swiss definitely has the best look.

Last edited by DannyW; 25-11-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 25-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Short FR on Swiss from LAX

Trying to book zaza or Sasa but both are in diff location which is not convenient for me.

Swiss has super fair skin, tall and huge boobs (enhanced but quite soft). Pretty face indeed. She has lots of tatoos with big tiger on her back.

Service is quite SOP, and GFE is not high due to her limit English. Maybe my expectation is high because of previous good bonk with Suzie and another petite girl at same stable.

Saw 2 other girls in the apartment and i must say Swiss definitely has the best look.
LOL. Suzie... My all-time favorite also. Bonked her twice. Both were crazy sexperience. True she ruined your expectation. She set up the bar so high I ended up disappointed with Tina.
Old 25-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Bro, nice lineup, which girl you going for? Go together la...hahaha
Still waiting for their FR. any bro want to volunteer?
Old 25-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bros any FL who squirts?
Old 25-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
jas111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all bros! Recently any SYT with big assets worth bonking? Thx!
Old 25-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
White Tiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplove View Post
Hi bros any FL who squirts?
There's a Local FL who is famous for squirting... check out FL Dome Local Dining.
Old 25-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My soft spot is for clean shaven ladies with meaty ass, yumz!
Old 25-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Have been a long time no try Thai girl , so today decided to get one, hehe
when reach their place MIMI open the door , she look very super syt, OKT told me she is very good service and GFE is the best , so i dare to try it , she carry my hand and go inside the room
and she start help me take out my cloth gently and have a catbath with me , her body was so nice and balance
even know shower she also use the sexy way to do it nice , the she hold my didi to put inside her mouth and suck it , then place my hand on her boobs and slowly to her pussy and her face is like so enjoy it,and then we move to the room , she help me dry my body and still leave few drop on my body she help me lick it dry ,
that was fucking sexy, and she hang my hand to the bed and push me on the bed and some sexy pose let me see and slowly climb on my body and start licking my neck and slowly until my nipple and my ball and dick , she try her best to serve me and her sucky sucky style , u can hear the slup slup sound , and she twist the tongue on my dick head woohoo , damn good , the we start the engine and end by ,she is sooooo good on this part too…

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skin: Fair white skin
Boobs: 7/10 one hand ngam ngam!!
BBBJ: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10 nice young meimei
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Old 25-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
My soft spot is for clean shaven ladies with meaty ass, yumz!
Did you try Suzie last time? Clean shaven, perky butt. Asked you to grab her ass and spank it while doggie. Heaven!
Old 25-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bryanleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Coco from vipthaiclub so far? Interested to try her out. Hehehe.....
Old 25-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Unfortunately no bro, couldn't find time to, will be looking out for her, hopwfully she comes bk for another tour of duty :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublack7 View Post
Did you try Suzie last time? Clean shaven, perky butt. Asked you to grab her ass and spank it while doggie. Heaven!
Old 25-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Have been a long time no try Thai girl , so today decided to get one, hehe
when reach their place MIMI open the door , she look very super syt, OKT told me she is very good service and GFE is the best , so i dare to try it , she carry my hand and go inside the room
and she start help me take out my cloth gently and have a catbath with me , her body was so nice and balance
even know shower she also use the sexy way to do it nice , the she hold my didi to put inside her mouth and suck it , then place my hand on her boobs and slowly to her pussy and her face is like so enjoy it,and then we move to the room , she help me dry my body and still leave few drop on my body she help me lick it dry ,
that was fucking sexy, and she hang my hand to the bed and push me on the bed and some sexy pose let me see and slowly climb on my body and start licking my neck and slowly until my nipple and my ball and dick , she try her best to serve me and her sucky sucky style , u can hear the slup slup sound , and she twist the tongue on my dick head woohoo , damn good , the we start the engine and end by ,she is sooooo good on this part too…

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skin: Fair white skin
Boobs: 7/10 one hand ngam ngam!!
BBBJ: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10 nice young meimei
FJ: 8/10
From club v ?
How is her english?
Old 25-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just came back from good bonk with Gina from MMS69.

Very playful and sexed up. Love to rub her bum on your pole and her boobs on on before, during and after. During shower already started to do all kinds of stuff. Teased me letting her pussy poke2 my tool.

Can hold a good conversation with her. Gfe is very good. Friendly and highly service oriented. Can do anything you ask...hi hi hi

Bbbj is nicely done with a few deep throats. Lick everywhere, even balls not spared. Didnt cim as wana bonk her hard, missionary, cowboy, reverse, doggy, edge of bed, standing,69....

Painted her well. Responsive and enjoyed getting licked.

Between shots, brought me a glass of water and chatted while she gave me a good proper whole body rub.... Then an improper body rub with her headlights ))

BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Body rub: 8/10 (im the hard massage type but she still tried her best)
RTF: yes but she leaving end of the week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1