The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 02-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bookie is Cool - loads of Potential
The last stable i went to was gone.Wanted to book another stable but was not available for my time slot so here is my own review of another stable i have tried yesterday

andrea from emma

Face: 9/10 Same as photo, very very cute girl i like her smile
Boob: 9/10 Natural b cupper!!!! i like it alot. toi toi!!
Catbath: 8/10 Great licking and sucking of nipples. her auto roam is good man.
Frenching: 8/10 Good frenching skills and long french allowed.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very long never get this kind of slurping and deep sucking BBBJ already
Painting: Never try
FJ: 9/10 No KY required natural wet and her pussy is delicious for my little bro down there.
GFE: 8.5/10 Her english is really basic so google translator is a good help here. but she is willing to answer and a willing to serve girl. Her massage is good as well.
RTF: Yes, Before she goes back i will re-visit for sure as she is too lovely and bring back the good old times.

Overall: 8.5/10

She is those very cute innocent look type SYT, xmm type that most of us singaporeans would love if you are looking for a secondary school gf kind of feeling overall is really a good session for me. worth the price and time. Do take care of her as she really take care of her customers like us.

Would also find time to try out the other models of this stable as well.

kitty and ivy looks good too
Old 02-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Mint from Siam Angels

Been eyeing her since bro itguy mentioned her and compared to nessa. Definitely worth it, extended to 2 hours and she managed to squeeze out my second shot despite having delayed ejaculation.

Looks: 8.5/10 skin tone darker than pictures, but she is definitely a beauty imo.
Body: 8/10 she is short like 1.6m or so, slim no tummy, but curvy, nice ass and boobs.
Boobs: 7/10 drooping tear shape and slightly sagging, large B/small C cups natural, can fill my large hands.
Showering: very thorough cos she provide AR.
Kissing: 10/10 kissing and frenching fish. French and kiss for solid 5 mins at the start of first and second round.
Catbath: yes, very sensual.
*AR*: 10/10 sibei tokong lah, other girls dont even AR most of the time. So probably first time i had a proper AR, i had my mind blown. So high i almost shot in first round, luckily she move on to licking my balls.
BBBJ: 8/10 she can suck well, plays and licks balls super sensually and she looks like she enjoys it so much. Only thing is she makes slurping sound and sucks in air when lightly licking penis, like want to tease a bit weird to me lol? Practically goes on and on until i ask to cap on to fk her cos i damn turn on liao.
Painting: very responsive, keep grabbing the bed and say siao and moaning, she moans softly and once in a while, so damn turn on when she does.
Fingering: yes, naturally wet after a bit.
FJ: 10/10, she is tight, can ride damn well, her pussy can feel it squeezing on my penis, grind and grind away while looking up machiam using me as a sex toy. Grind for a few minutes den change to doggy cos almost shoot 1st round again. She has a nice ass, doggy can take a hard pounding balls deep. Again responsive and moans slightly louder. Pounded her for maybe 10-15 mins before i busted in doggy position.

Break time offer cold water and talk a lot, her english is quite good. She comes from chiangrai, 27 years old she mentioned, doing hotel management. She can carry an intellectual conversation well, bros who like to talk will enjoy it. Offered to do massage for legs, enough strength to relax my thick muscles and fats from gym yesterday hahaha. She is an ambitious lady, no sob story here to get sympathy.

2nd round she french and kiss for 5 mins straight, mari kita and ready for second round, realise that spend too much time talking and asked bro to extend half hour. Again she AR so much it just blows my mind, become i'm the one grabbing onto the bedframe lol. Bbbj which went on till i told her to cap again, pretty much repeat of 1st round, just not able to shoot even after missionary and doggy, so she AR and use baby oil and HJ me to get my 2nd shot. She told me to let her know and she say can CIM, damn steady.

After that clean up and shower and left.

GFE: 10/10, really feel like GF, her service is top notch like nessa and yuma. Each have their own style. Nessa is the fun and wild GND feel, yuma the horny MILF, while Mint is the sweet and caring GF who is a freak in the bed.

RTF: Maybe because the last bonk i had was 2 weeks ago, or that just chemistry very good today, but i would certainly RTF her for the superb service. And this is rare because most times i dont even consider RTF. Vitamin M need to replenish first though.

I dont need a pretty syt, but a experienced lady in bed is more to my taste. There is a reason i always go back to the Siam Angels stable, one of the 2 stables that is closest to my home lol, and the higher standards of ladies he brings in. Seldom am i disappointed, one or two times but still great, and he understands what i am looking for and recommend accordingly. Where to find girls who do AJ and full package for only $150, even if no AJ their service is for the most part great. Best part after bonking if hungry can go nearby good food to eat 😁
Old 02-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kaz4mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Minny from Tiko

Face: 10/10. Exactly like her pictures.
Boob: 8/10. Enhanced and soft. There are scars.
Frenching: 7/10. She does it, and pretty good. But seems like she prefers not to.
GFE: 8/10. If you speak Japanese you will get along with her perfect. English not so much.
BBBJ: 8/10. Green area, she's alright. Can CIM.
Pussy: 7.5/10. Bushy.
FJ: 8/10. Felt pretty alright, she'll clench her hands around you really tight when missionary, sibe siok.
RTF: Maybe, she's like poly girl type.
Overall EXP: 8.5/10.

She greets you wearing a black lingerie. She's like a poly girl (her looks too). Bed is kind of small, DATY must orientate a bit. She's a little bit on the curvy side, but still alright.
Overall, great bonk - felt really like doing a poly girl (if her English is great - i would say 9.5/10 bonk)
Old 02-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Pikaen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Erika. This is my first time doing a FR, So here is it. The location was quite easy to find, the room was quite clean and tidy. When she opened the door, i was greeted with a smile, one that could melt any problems away. If I were to rate her looks, she could easily score a 10/10. Things were a bit awkward at first but once we started to chat, she quite a cheerful person. When it came to the main part, she was hardworking and passionate. Would definitely RTF if time allows. Please take care of her, she’s quite a gem! ^_^
Old 02-12-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kuku10cmlong is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Lax's Floppy.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=672677

second contribution to the community in terms of FR and thought it would be good to write one for Floppy. went to check for her FR but didn't have any so here's one, hope it would help bring her more customers to which i feel there should be more.

face wise, she looks more MILF-Y. 2nd picture of hers resembles her. 7.5/10 would be the rating i would give her.

boobs wise, she has nice big C-cup boobs 8/10. very nice to suck on and grab while banging her. she isn't exactly slim, but she has the right meat at the right places. i like my ladies like how i like my food, with meat so your mileage might differ.

even though her communication in english wasn't that good, her services totally made up for it. i don't know if she loves getting fingered but when i did, she was totally into it, getting wetter by the moment and even positioning herself to receive better pleasure from the fingering. while getting fingered she would also be more into pleasuring you as well.

foreplay with her was really long like 30-40mins of just frenching, fingering her and her deepthroating my dick. i believe she would give as much as she had received. she got so horny and high she was licking everwhere and even AR and DT without being told to. managed to make her cum by fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit and she was so fucking wet she had to clean the bed afterwards.

in short, she's an excellent fuck like fucking your GF after a night out drinking. crazy drunk sex fueled by high levels of horny-ness from both parties. she has about 1 week left in SG and i truly believe she deserve more customers as her service is really good. i rarely RTF but she's making me want to come back for more.

FACE : 7.5 / 10
BOOB : 8 / 10
FRENCHING : 10 / 10
WETNESS : 11 / 10
FJ : 10 / 10
OVERALL : 9 / 10
Old 02-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PIANO
THAI-FAIRY

Some bros feedback to me that my previous fr had too much pictures instead of text. Therefore, this current fr had only 2 pictures and will focus more on the action pack stuff.

Look: 7/10
To me, her face is acceptable lehh and her voluptuous boobs explode out of her night gown. I don't know why there is previous fr stating somebody walked away. Once open door, i only stare at her boobs. Anyway, I am not someone who really need a model body model face. I am looking for someone to suck my dick and for me to fuck her only. In fact, I can't really remember how the super chio model looks 2 years back when i bonk her

Boobs : 10/10
No joke. She had 2 water balloon installed on her body. When she gave me a bbbj, I keep using my palm to push up her boobs. When i squeeze it, the feeling is exactly how you squeeze a water balloon. Very very soft. And it is not the saggy type. Still very fresh and young. At that time, i know the money i spent is definitely worth it. My hands doesn't leave her boobs when she bbbj. But her strength doesn't stop here. Its on her bbbj

BBBJ : 10/10
Very very skillful. Most of the time, the girls will just straight away suck the head then pull down the foreskin. Piano does it differently. After she twirl her tongue from groin area to dick, she does not pull the foreskin back. She uses her tongue to lick the tip head. As the foreskin is not pulled back yet, the tip head is very sensitive due to the skin at the tip head contact with tongue. She wrap and suck the whole dick deepthroat. I tried to refrain myself from getting hard. A soft dick have the maximum sensation. She will keep on sucking until i buay tahan and instant hard on. As my dick gets hard, the foreskin was being pull halfway of the dick head. She deepthroat and when her head rises, her tongue forcefully lick at the frenulum in the upwards direction, totally from the base of dick upwards to the penis head. I am totally in seventh heaven. I don't know who teaches her all this trick. It is something different and knn all the previous frs never properly describe on her skillful bbbj level. I doesn't want to flood the whole page on how her actions of BBBJ either. Definitely she is not someone who is green in this area. This kind of skills takes lots of practices and knows what mens' want. Finally, cim it into her mouth

FJ: 8/10
When i missionary her, I lied on her body with my face stick to her face. Can really feel resting on her soft boobs. Feeling is great. Pussy is tight and warm. Normal execution of fucking position changes until when the feeling to shoot arise, I took out the condom and sit on the edge of bed and tell her to blow me while I busy squeezing her water balloon. 2nd shot cim into her mouth.

Service : 9/10
A cheerful lady. I had lots of funny demands like I need to use 2 towels and I prefer to use the bed that she slept on because it is much cleaner.... lol....She will just fully accommodate to my request with a laughter. A little lack in few minor areas but had already told her on her improvements. Overall still okie and bother to ask me how her service etc...

Communication : 1/10
Use google translator instead. 1 point for basic basic english vocabulary. 2 words she keep saying only ---> "Service ok?"

OKT : 9/10
Humble person. If you text him with wechat, he will always use the praying icon. Willing to listen to feedback and won't argue with you. Sometime you kindly kindly feedback OKT this and that, they got 10000 over reasons to reply you. Can see he is more of a listener than a speaker. Minus -1 for location.

Conclusion:
If you want super model body or SYT, you can skip her. Else, everything is good. Once I pen an fr, I don't believe one man meat is one man poison. I google translator and told Piano straight on her face not slack on her service. Just need 1 bad fr, she can prepare to go home liao...lol... Eventually, Tips her for 2 cim shot and left the scene quietly.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

RTF FR for Amy(Bangkok-Gems)

Just a quick short one coz its a RTF session but since i promised her will write for her and here is goes.

Took it for her. Already tried to be artistic lol.

This pic she sent me also taken in hotel u can see the background but she saying dunno why bro jerry dont post this lol..

Name:Amy
Stable:Bangkok-Gems
Location: Near MRT check with OKT as he might change sometimes

Looks: 9/10 (Still the same Fair and pretty)
Height:7/10 (Model height Shes at least 1.68-1.7)
Body: 8/10 (Fair skin Smooth Complexion)
Boobs: 10/10 (Natural Big Cs or D cup Definately for Boobs lovers)
Ass: 10/10 ( Definately for Ass Lovers)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Skills improved heehee and fucking seductived eyes)
CIM: Never tried (She does but i didnt try coz i am more of a 1shot guy later cim liao cannot bonk)
Frenching: 10/10 (Agressive tongue Fight)
FJ: 10/10 (Easily one of my best doggy style with a amazing view)
RTF: Definately 1-2 more times before she leaves

She mentioned that this time round lesser cust then the last. Probably due to the scrutinised by the stable to accept only so called 'safe' customers.
And this time round she slimmer than before making her figure even more solid.
Took a snap of her and told her i will post for her and see if it helps but i am definately shes worth the bonk in any way. I dont know how to smaller the image so am sorry that its big...
Cheers.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from tikoclub.

Managed to get fb for her as she just arrived yesterday night to sg.
Thanks OKT for the prompt and service was professional.
All exp stated is personal and exp might varies with different person and chemistry.

Looks/ Body: 9/10 Looks good with no belly fats and came to open the door in her pajamas, I ask if she wore that to sleep she say no.

Boobs: 9/10 soft natural boobs, decent handful boob size and perky just fits nicely in the plam to play with.

BBBJ: 10/10 Good sucktion and takes good care of your balls and the session is long and she seems to love giving it.

Frenching: Good toungue fighting the whole session contstanly she will also kiss you here and there even in between shots making the whole session so sensual and like she wants more.

Fingering/Painting: Not shaved but its ok for me, paint her and finger her at the same time. With a few quick leashes she is already wet. She seems to feel so good and keep saying siao liao siao liao as she twitch a little and hands grabbing the pillow to squeeze it tight.

FJ: 10/10 She is tights and good. can tell she is very horny and she told me she have not have sex for more than 1 month, her stereo is damn sexy and will turn you on even more, as you pound her she gets turn on more and louder moans feels so shiok. The moans dont feel fake, feels more like she is enjoying it. Ended my first shot in missionary.
During second shot she suddenly became so aggrasive and she wanted to cum and took control and just flip me over to lotus postion and ride me till she finish. Then she lies down as I continue to pound her in siting missionary position till my second shot went.

Gfe: 10/10 This is a must mention, her gfe is gao gao really feels like your first love gf. She will hug you kiss you and snuggle to you. During bathing she is cold she just hug me to keep herself warm. She is also very chatty although her english is limited but with the help of google tanslate it is still ok. She is a hidden gem.

Overall: 9/10 It was a total worth it shot and my second shot usually dont finish by bonking she is the 2nd girl by far that I can finish my 2nd shot by bonking her due to the sexy moans and her good gfe. She is definitely a gem so bro get her before she is gone and treat her with care.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had olive from siamA

Small petite girl which has a DD enhanced rack.. usual thai tan on her compare to picture but look wise exactly the same.. first time in singapore but has some tricks up her sleeves.. agree with one of the bro’s fr on her is that she will suck your face dry.. she leave no area untouch with the suction.. i am a boob lover so those DD is my main course.. her ass is not the meaty type but that hole of hers is tight as fuck.. you really can feel the muscles reflex.. another jey point that have to be mention is her gfe and that cheerful spirit of hers.. i would say its max out.. english wise quite good too.. good bonk overall.. goodnight fellow bros✌️Having cramp legs...
Old 03-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MIND BLOWING Session with SOUL

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=673422

This GEM is SOUL

She is from Xclusive

This is an overdue FR, had a session with her 2 days back.

Was looking for a Great bonk when i saw Xclusive having this new girl. decided to give it a try and booked her. its only like the first day of her work and by the time i texted okt, she already have like 4 customers in front of me.

Went up to location and knocked on the door, was welcomed by Lancer, who told me that SOUL is getting ready as she just took a short 20 mins nap after the previous bro left.
Walked in and saw SOUL walking out of the room in a sexy night gown.
She looks 90 percent like the photo, nothing much different from the pictures posted by the OKT.
She have a slim body and small waist. Boobs just the right size, firm and not saggy.
I was immediately Stunned by her beauty when she smiled at me and said Hi!
LOOKS/ BODY: 9/10

She have a very good attitude and keep smiling all the time. She can also speak English very well. So communication is definitely not a problem. Went into the room and sat on the bed when she climbed on top of me, pushing me down on the bed and started Frenching me a bit before asking me if i want to go shower.
COMMUNICATION/ ATTITUDE: 10/ 10
FRENCH?: YES!!!

Stripped down to nothing and went into the bathroom which is just at the edge of the bed. Shower me with lots of care and smiles. She cleaned every part of my body and keeps giving me the cheeky smile when cleaning my Kind Cobra down south.
SHOWER: 7/ 10

Finished shower and went back on bed when she started frenching me again while rubbing her kitty on my standing cobra. Her kitty is well shaved and clean looking. I flipped her over and started sucking on her tempting looking nips on her gorgeous looking Boobs.
Slowly going down south and started feasting on her fresh clean Abalone.
Went on and on till she starts to jerk and grab on the bed sheets while moaning in pleasure.
Switched to finger, and i did the so call "TURBO SPEED" and juices just simply flow and splash all over the place.
FINGER/ PAINTING: YES! cause it's clean shaved!

Finally she cannot take it anymore and stopped me, asked me to lied down and said it's her turn. Started frenching again and went down to my nips, and catbath me down to my cobra and started BBBJ.
BBBJ is Fantastic, Slow and sensual. Shaft and balls and everywhere around that area well taken care of. Alternating between shaft, balls, DT, thigh area.
Almost CIM therefore stopped and proceed to fuck her.
BBBJ/ CATBATH: 10/ 10

Capped me and rode me, no KY needed as she is already super WET.
Could not take it anymore and switched her down to missionary after only about 3 mins of riding. I pumped her hard and fast as the sound of waterfall down south and the AWESOME stereo from the north is so motivating.
Asked her if i can CIM, and she nodded her head and pushed my down on the bed and started licking my balls while jerking me off.
Told her i am cumming and she DT me till i blasted my 1st load in her mouth.
suck me dry and smiled with my "Mayo" in her mouth and went to the toilet before splitting it out.
Did the same the same for the second shot and CIM again.
FJ/ CIM: 9.5/ 10 YES! for CIM

Soul is really one solid GEM that makes the Bonk great. Takes care of you so well and makes sure you enjoys the session. Does not touch a her phone when working.
All her attention will be on you and you alone during the session.
GFE: 9/ 10

Overall is really a fantastic session with Soul, a bonk that is worth every penny, KC level really high, before i left, she told me she is hungry, which i actually know. cause her stomach was growling so much during the session.
Feeling bad for her and asked Okt if i could drop by again during dinner to buy her some proper food.
[COLOR="Red"][B][B]Will definitely RTF her before she goes back to thailand.
RTF: YES!!!

Here are some Pics she sent to me. Hopefully it helps bro here have a better judgement of how soul really look like.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

It's been awhile never visit dome 1 due to high workload~

Let's start on the tremendously awesome girl Soul from Xclusive

It took me sometime to decide whether wanna post FR for her or not as I wanna RTF soon.

Face 8/10 : photo from website is her real life pic which can easily find from her line (not going to share it &#128526. You can refer to the bro who posted her real picture~ that's what you gonna get. For me she made me wanna go for extend of slots. I always booked 1 slot and extend for another if the girl are literally tasty in terms of face and body shape

Body 8/10 : Natually A cup. So not for bros who loves big boobs women. Despite of books, she have small petite body with little fats(just like those girl next door). To be more specific, Her bmi is around 18 - 19. 155-160 in height. Have three small tattoos but not those typical thai Buddha but words, owl~

French 9/10 : she loves French. We started soft and then heavy... be note that she is also having minor flu which she can't hold.her breath for long.

Painting 9/10 : fully shaved. No odour , love juice taste good. Good for those bro who like "finger licking good".

BBBJ 8/10 : I always have very high expectations in this field ad my ex had set this for super high level~ but you must try soul, as she has a warm mouth. Bro who are expert enough know what does warm mouth means~ 😍 she took care of your sacks, shaft sensationally and slow~ super nice.

FJ 9/10 : her juices flow out non-stop... try it yourself~

KC 10/10 : yes, kced and gonna rtf soon after my overseas trip~

Noted : she likes slow sex as she wanna Enjoy every single moment of your thrust. Rough sex is a. NO NO... please treat her as you gf and she Will treat you like her king~
Old 03-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!

Ivy from Emmunella

As per instructed by OKT and reach the location on time.

She was petite and sexy. Really turn me on when she strip , then she led me to the bathroom where she showered me.

After the usual mouthwash ritual, she led me to bed, licking my nipples, after a while I reverse position and kiss her cheek, forehead, and finally her lips.

Then she gave me a very nice bbbj and watch her doing it was a treat itself.
In no time, i CIM and the bitchy look of she making me cum really turn me on.

After that she tore the rubber package, start with woman on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and she obliged), missionary, doggy in front of the mirror and scissor.

Every push i go inside her tight pussy, it was deep and aggressive as she moan as i go in deep.

Finally we end of again in missionary position.

Overall

Okt : fast response, clear instruction, good service

Face : 8, natural beauty with hour glass and slim figure and sharp feature

BBBJ : 9.5, enjoy watching her expression while doing it

FJ : 9, very accommodating and active

GFE : 10, very friendly, cheerful and super high gfe

Surely will look first at Bro superman next time for other of the ladies.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BiBi FR from Bangkok-Gems

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=672770

Height: 1.58m-1.6m i estimate
Weight: Lightweight can carry her so probaby 45kg
Boobs: Natural B nice nipples sensitive
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Damm Pretty lady. Pictures do her no justice lol so much better in person.
Shower: 10/10 wash me clean head to toe
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction with lots of tongue action and saliva
Frenching: 10/10 Agreesive yet can be gentle superb GFE feel
CIM: 9/10 Suck every bit dry
Massage: 8/10 Good skills not that strong but still ok
FJ: 9/10 Tight and horny. Responsive. Soft moans
GFE: 9/10 She speaks english so no problem
Damage: $150/90/2 + i tipped her
RTF: Definately

This is a nice solid Gem. Hardworking, pretty and seriously out to satisfy. Will keep checking if i am ok with the session and very good attitude. Will definately RTF this babe. Keep it up Bk-Gems. Fast and responsive OKT. Kudos!
Old 03-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3568 / Power: 20
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Been busy to write FR... Here's a few brief no BS FRs in one post...!!

Date Visited: 17/11/17
Name: Pear [SiamAngels]

This FR is really late, and Pear's probably left already... Area of Operate is a nice place deep in the quaint estate within the central region, close to public transport (Bus). Photo accuracy - well, its her but tanner - healthy tan type - like those JC gals that is into swimming that is constantly in the sun... which I really liked... English level: rather good... Great body with nice nature boobs. First time in this trade, and from memory, she felt drained by the hot Singaporean bros that was wearing her down... Whatever right... Anyway, BBBJ was awesome... allowed painting and Frenching.... and FJ was great... Overall with Pear, 7.5/10. RTF, if she ever returns, maybe...

===

Date Visited: 27/11/17
Name: Ginny [Bangkok-Gems]

Area of Operate is a decent place - with large room, close to public transport (Bus > MRT). Photo accuracy quite ok... English level: I had better... Petite for sure, and slim. However, quite green, and service level can be better (due to her green-ess, so for Bros that like to teach, this is the one!). BBBJ was brief, allowed painting - but she needs some trimming ... Frenching was ok and FJ was ok... Overall, 7/10. RTF, unlikely, as too green for me and there is too much others to try...

===

Date Visited: 30/11/17
Name: Nali [SiamEscort]

Area of Operate is a decent hotel in central region, close to public transport (Bus > MRT). Photo accuracy - well, from certain angle, its definitely her, and I quite like her look... English level: rather good England level... Petite for sure, and if she is slightly slimmer, she'd be perfect in my books. But still petite and light enough for standing fuck and ravaging her like a rag doll!! Not a rusher, takes her time... BBBJ was awesome... allowed painting - nicely shaven as well as frenching.... and FJ was great and sensuous... Can give a great massage too!! Now, this is directed to the OKT - who really owes me one for giving me the run around and trying to pull a fast one... (all in all waited almost 30-40 minutes feeding mosquitos!!) :-\ OKT aside, Overall with Nali, 8/10. RTF, maybe...

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Mini (ONESiam; 9.25)
Old 03-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curiouswanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Andrea from Emmunella, doubt I'll have the vitamin M to visit her again so the least I could do is leave her a FR

Looks: 7/10 I was her first for the day so no make up, but there was something about her that's still attractive to me @.@
Shower: SOP nth to say here
Catbath: 8/10 brilliant but could be more adventurous :3 not the full body kind like some others I read about but it covers all the important bits
Skipped the BJ~
Fj: 9/10 managed to shoot twice for once haha, really hardworking and willing to try new positions
Gfe: 10/10 really have that girlfriend kind of vibe and feel, lots of hugging and frenching, even after your first shot

Im not good with words :P but please do pay her a visit, the service will be worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1