The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 03-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 19
jasonly5 is one of the Best!jasonly5 is one of the Best!jasonly5 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Toon from SA.

Anyway as per SOP, OKT has been prompt and good to arrange for booking. 1st visit I was greeted by this beauty and initial thought was “ is this the same lady??” Her real like features are more prettier with nice body shape. Beautiful smile as she lead me into room. Photos in website do injustice to her real person.

Gentle and demeanor and gives very good gfe feel as she aims to please. Love e way she plant sweet kisses and French while her hands caress my body. Fj feels so much like having a lover as she grasp my arse when she orgasms.... patient to allow me to rest before working her magic for round 2.

In fact I would not stop keeping my hands off her if not for the time. A great conversationalist too. Time flies very quickly in fact. Hahaha

Since she arrived, I have RTF twice and will be confident to say there is no change to her service, in fact it jus gets better. SA has always been providing with good quality ladies and likewise here is another hidden gem. Quite surprised no FRs posted about her. Guess bros are jus keeping quiet. Lol
Old 03-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any good intro for 2x CIM that allows facefucking?
Old 03-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR for Erika (TKC)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=673654

Looking for a bonk during my off days is getting easier nowadays. New FLs always arrive just at the right time.

This girl is from TKC and her Name is Erika

OKT is friendly and replied really fast, maybe just nice he is online whatsapp lah.

Review time!
Erika is tall, not exactly slim, average body with bit of tummy. Ass got the right amount of meat that is great for doggy lovers. Boobs is huge, not too hard, but still can see and feel that it's enhanced.
Her face is very much like the photo, i would say the accuracy is about 8.5 out of 10.

We chatted for a while, her english is not that good, maybe primary school standard. She told me she was sad because got customer come and cancel her before me. because customer say she fat.
honestly, she is not slim, but there are much fatter ones out there. i meand at least her face is cute to me.

Went in for shower and she does the SOP, nothing fantastic about the shower.

Came out from shower and she started catbathing me the moment i lied down and went down to give me a BBBJ which i would say is a great BBBJ she is giving.
She did just on point, the way i like it.

Enjoyed it for a good 10 mins or so and moved on to cap and fuck her Doggy.
Nice ass meaty enough to create the rebound effect, changed missionary and banged her hard and fast. her moans are pretty loud especially when you pump her DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Did missionary for a good while before telling her i wanna CIM.
Pulled my Bro out from her kitty and she moved over to get ready for CIM.
Just as her is about to wrap her mouth over my bro, i could not control anymore and let out the first shot and COF on her right cheek. OOPS!!!
She quickly wrap her mouth over my bro and take the rest of the load in her mouth.

She will not run to the toilet and split out, she just took tissue and split it in and close you up before leading you back into shower where she cleans you up properly.
Did not go for a second shot as i was tired, so i ask her to take her meals while i can have a short chat with her.

She told me its her first day and i am her 5th customer and asked me if i think she is good enough cause she wants all her customer to be happy.

Told her that her photos posted looks mostly similar angle, hard for customer to judge how she will look in real.
SO she requested for me to take a few photos for her to show the BROS here.

Hope my photos is good enough for you guys to have a better judgement on her looks.

Overall its a good bonk with a friendly and cute girl.
Will RTF if there isn't any new distraction.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
ltc2050 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Ginny today,OKT reply was promote and location is also convenient. Large n cosy room in Apartment.

Ginny looks exactly like photo or even cute I would say, SYT n kawai face like a poly gal. Nice figure if u like small n slim girl though not for boob lover. 9/10

She English is bare mininum so communication is a bit problem. Bro who can speak thai have advantage.

Service level definately can be improved, FH was ok accommodate to multiple position but minimum BBBJ (she was reluctant as I asked 2 shot for BBBJ so in the end HK but didn't blow guess due to green n communication just not in mood). French was ok as well. Overall would say 7/10, bro who want to bonk SYT poly gal instead of want service can consider
Old 03-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Rui from Angel's Aura

FR for Rui from Angel's Aurora.
https://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/sho...d.php?t=672336

Location is central and discreet, room has good space with attached bathroom. OKT is prompt in response and gave clear instructions very promptly so waiting time outside was less than 20 seconds.
Face: Prettier than in photo, fairer than normal Thai, just some pimples. The photo of her in white singlet and short jeans resembles her the most.
Height: 165~167cm
Body: Slim, long slender legs, zero tummy, no tattoo, BMI 18~19. Looked very pleasant! I wanted to post a photo here, but she'd prefer not to because she doesn't want it to be still on internet when she's back in Thailand one week later, so I respect her decision.
Boobs: Small A, not for boob lover.
French: Listerin provided, lots of lip and tongue actions.
BBBJ: Despite her bracer, no sense of teeth. Suction was strong, varied between slow and fast, deep and shallow. Her mouth resembled a vagina too much and made me CIM in 5 minutes, I totally didn't see this cumming lol! Rui's mouth patiently remained playing the pussy role till the last drop, then placed all my cum on my stomach and said, "nah, your baby!" damn cute!
Massage: So so.
Painting: Clean shaved, got wet easily, lots of squirm. She responded when her ears, groin and belly button were attacked.
Fingering: Allowed.
FJ: Normal tightness, had her sat on bench for missionary, standing doggy, cowgirl, doggy, scissors, missionary, she accommodated all. As usual, pulled out right before cumming, removed cap, mounted my 2IC into Rui's mouth and right on time for another CIM.
English: Good, no translator needed. When I asked what does she do normally she even said she does "sexercise" lol!
GRE: Lots of caresses, kisses, hugs and some dirty sweet talks, very high.
All in all, Rui is a true gem for bros who are looking for slim slender beauty with good English, high GFE and good services, not for boob lovers. Please be gentle with her and she'll sextify you.
Peace!
Old 03-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A short review of Ivy from emmun.

Nice, petite young gal with good service. Skip her if you are into slim gal but she is sexy in her own way. Wun go into full details coz my exp is slightly different.

I realised unlike other gals, she is doing it purely for her family and newborn. Saw loads of photos of her baby and Ivy was smiling everytime she swipe to another photo. Made me kinda think differently abt her situation.

But if u wanna have a fun time with a 21 yr old, she may be a good choice. Moaned quite realistically when i thrust in, as if she doesnt have sex much previously.

And OKT, please do something abt the male/female caretaker in the house. Kinda scared me when i went out to take a shower. He/she wrapped him/herself with a towel at top only, half naked. Sound like female but a bit too muscular for a female... Scary to think if he/she would do something to me suddenly.. lol

Last edited by ds84; 03-12-2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post

Nice, petite young gal with good service. Skip her if you are into slim gal but she is sexy in her own way. Wun go into full details coz my exp is slightly different.

I realised unlike other gals, she is doing it purely for her family and newborn. Saw loads of photos of her baby and Ivy was smiling everytime she swipe to another photo. Made me kinda think differently abt her situation.

But if u wanna have a fun time with a 21 yr old, she may be a good choice. Moaned quite realistically when i thrust in, as if she doesnt have sex much previously.

And OKT, please do something abt the male/female caretaker in the house. Kinda scared me when i went out to take a shower. He/she wrapped him/herself with a towel at top only, half naked. Sound like female but a bit too muscular for a female... Scary to think if he/she would do something to me suddenly.. lol
Some have mama san to take care of the girls, as long as u dont do anything wrong, wont bother you lol
Old 04-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

HAHA i saw him too couple of months ago. Voice quite deep. Offered me a bottle of water when i was leaving. As the previous bro said he wont do anything de
Old 04-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
chickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychickenrice1980 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I remembered previously is a big and cute guy, his eye smiles when he smile (Trying not to sound like gay here, but yeah) Takes care of the girls and won't bother the customers
Old 04-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got recommendation for girl with good massage and slim body type? Thanks in advance Bros!
Old 04-12-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Short fr for nate

anyone tried rollypoly M or cat?
Old 04-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
... abt the male/female caretaker in the house. Kinda scared me when i went out to take a shower. He/she wrapped him/herself with a towel at top only, half naked. Sound like female but a bit too muscular for a female... Scary to think if he/she would do something to me suddenly.. lol
It's a perfect combination of characteristics mah ... female enough so that the girls don't get molested, and yet still male enough to take care of naughty customers that don't pay up or try to do funny things ... lol
Old 04-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder if he drop the towel covering his upper body at that time, what would he do? Lol.... Act like male or female?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Thai Fairy > Piano

Face > MILF normal looking.Don't really look like picture.

Skin Tone > Slight tan.

Boobs > Soft natural almost C cup.Best part of her body.
Dark brown nips.

Body > Meaty kind.Not slim. Height around 1.5m?

French > Can do gentle kind but can sense she don"t like it.

BBBJ > Quite good and very hardworking.
For 2rd shot ask her to blow me for around 15/20 minutes till i CIM.

Painting/Fingering > Both can be done.quite a bit of bushes.

FJ > Did 1 FJ shot.Cowgirl hardworking.

Massage > Given during rest time.

Overall quite good service.
Good attitude and willing to serve.
Will keep ask you if her service is ok for you.
But her body & look is not my type.

OKT response is good.

ejazz
Old 04-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was spur of the moment booking, everything was confirmed within minutes by RP man for Oh, a very pleasant n sweet girl, caught her without makeup, but she has nice features thAt with the right tough can be a pretty foxy lady with makeup. As it is a very sweet girl- next-door look.

She was a bit flustered trying to tidy up the place due to my last minute booking, took about five minutes for her to get the room in order...then suggested we go shower.
Started slow but got all hot up with dfk, fingering the works, including bbbj. And boy, tempted to do fj there...She got really passionate that we continue on bed without drying up...I will spare the details for the rest of the session, but it was a real fantasy to have such an attentive and full gfe from Oh.
Lots of kissing n hugging, even as I was leaving.
She is going back to her studies on Friday..Wish I have time to visit her again, but I have packed schedule....

Last edited by Dobernite; 04-12-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1