The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublack7 View Post
From club v ?
How is her english?
oh, sorry forget to put stable name...MiMi sherbet18, i also try before club v mimi,last time she are under gossipgirl used name fion , as gossipgirl is now aka sherbet18, she is really those kind of white fair girl her english is ok, she is a gem need to try if you go for look,she is the 1,pussy nv trim,but no smell, service type i give her around 7/10, hope my answer help you bro blublack7,pls up my point if really help, hope all brother's have a nice fuck
Old 25-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
alohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks - Natty of nana6969

looks: 8
boobs: b
skin colour: fair, like chinese (she is half chinese)
attitude: 9+
kissing: 8
gfe : 8+
bj: 8, she is quite good
fj: 8, responsive and good
massage: 9, soft but soothing kind of massage

i think she is worth a visit, good attitude
body is not slim, but not chubby either, so it's still not bad.
very good gfe and can recommend to bros out there
Old 25-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jacksonchua0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried eve at mamasan group overall not enjoying except a big boob u can grab. She may hardworking in some way but not what we guys want to have. Or maybe we not in chemistry or what, just for me is a bad wasted money and time. Not a often bonk due to $, tat why everytime hope to get a good one if not wasted.
Old 25-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Felixtay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MY HONEST FIELD REPORT STORY FOR BELLA FROM SHERBET18

Arrived around 2AM,Text Bro Mario for the green light. I book her is because my last session end. when i leaving i saw her and she gave me a pity teh teh face & constant smile at me, I chose her (also after reading some FRs on her).

The room is quite nice and well decorated,clean also like some Japanese style...

Now despite being semi-drunk, my first glimpse of bella got my blood pumping hard into my penis, erection bursting within my briefs. Standing at around 155-160cm in a petite, very slim and slender body with just the right curves, nice small breasts and ass, Bella fitted all my typical specifications. For those who are into fair, white skin girls, you can really think or her,she is the one.(just imagine the type of skin colour of korean girl). The most appealing feature of Bella is her face, very sharp features, attractive eyes and her million dollar gift was her smile – the most enticing, sweetest and welcoming smile. She’s constantly flashing you this girlish and cheeky smile throughout the entire session (except when she’s at her peak of excitement, which is another different priceless view to appreciate).

TCSS started off in English, which she speaks quite well for a thai girl, Anyway, i can speak thai too :-) We started speaking in Thai as chemistry built up real quickly. Stripped down into our birthday suits, she revealing her naked, White SYT body, and despite having brown nipples (I’m sure most of us are into pink), they were amazingly suck able and lavishing. She felt shy initially, kept asking me not to look at her, but who could resist the urge to mentally ravage her? MY thought were already flooding my mind of grabbing her and doing her in various acrobatic positions.

We showered together, constantly maintaining eye contact, somewhat horny but yet shy. She even gave me a nice hair wash as I knelt on my knees burying my face into her young, B-sized teenage looking boobs while my hands grabbed her sexy little ass. Exchanged some light kissing on the lips and cheeks.

ACTION STORY TIME

Dried off and onto the bed, as she dimmed the downlights (she was still feeling shy). We cuddled and petted each other as we chatted about many things about our lives, hands wandering all over her tight body as she cheekily teased my balls and dick with her baby sized fingers, using her finger nails to tickle the sensitive parts.

Sensual session with her giving light kissing and then cat bath, focusing on my nipples where she twirled her tongue in circular motion while her one hand was busy toying with my tool, felt quite nice. She loves giving nipple licks, and the sight of her with eyes partially closed as she made seductive noises added further to the arousal. BBBJ was above average, she positioning herself in a way that allowed my fingers to slowly reach to her small, little pussy as she let her long hair fall over my pelvic region while feasting hungrily on my engorged member. The entrance of her love cave was already getting moist, and as she intensified her BBBJ, she began rubbing her pussy around my fingers.

Condom applied, and I got her lying on her back. Started foreplay on her by kissing her neck and ears (she responses very passionately on her neck), tasting her scrumptious breasts and nipples which got her quite turned on, but also tickled her as my stubby beard was scratching her breasts as my hands continued massaging her wet pussy and aggressively pushed me onto the bed, gave me more nipples kisses and licks and slowly mounted herself on top on me.

As I watched her pussy slowly descending onto my too, watching her pussy lips swallowing the head as she paused for a brief moan before suddenly allowing gravity to pull her whole body downwards. The moment my dick was fully inserted, I felt a shiver of pleasure, feeling how warm and wet her pussy was. Neither too tight nor too loose, the grip was just nice. She let out a very long sigh, and started repeating the movement, hoisting herself upwards till the dick head was at the tip of her pussy, and within a flash of s second, pussy gobbled up the whole length, each iteration getting quicker and harder. She began riding, pumping, humping and grinding real hard and fast, her facial expressions and moans were of pure pleasure and as she started bucking her hips forward and backwards while her hands held on my banded knees for support, I was lost in another world of euphoria as my dick savoured the feeling of spasms and tight clenching of her pussy. Her breathing was fast and her moans were loud and she was murmuring something in her native language (I’m quite good with languages) before she finally collapse of my body, hugging me real tight as she hit her first climax (for our session, that is).

From cowgirl, we transformed into sitting lotus position, and again, she began straddling me (arms wrapped around my), both of us tasting each others mouths as sweat started rolling off our bodies. We were violently grinding our pleasure zones towards each other till the mattress started falling off the bed. We giggled at the situation, got off to re-position the bed, and back on for missionary position, where I took control and executed my routine missionary variations SOP, and in CAT position, she was basically grabbing my hips to pound downwards as I buried my manhood deep into her pussy. I was initially worried that I might be hurting her with such hard fucking, but she whispered in a horny voice that she likes being banged hard and fast. I threw away all my concerns and our love making became quite violently passionate, mattress starting to shift position once again.

Changed to doggy style, she had her petite body positioned and arched in such a way that her head and breasts were flat on the mattress while her sexy ass was held up. Entered her slowly with long strokes before she started asking me to pump harder and faster, holding each other hands while she tried hard to slam her pussy towards me. The angle that we were banging allowed for real deep penetration, which she couldn’t stop asking for more.

After about 20 minutes plus of rigorous plowing and experiencing countless spasms pussy clenching, I was coming close to my peak and changed to my favorite finale position by standing by the bedside, grabbing her hips in butterfly position and with the AK-47 assault riffle, started to piston pump her fast and hard while she was hastily grinding her pussy, her eyes hands clenching around my arms, back arched as she was yelling in that foreign language again before I my protein finally erupted in numerous spurts.

Both our bodies now full drenched in sweat and her love juices, we lay on the bed, cuddled in spoon position as she turned her head backwards to give some real appreciative, while I continued to massage her boobs and slimy pussy. More chatting as she started to doze off before a sudden phone ring was heard. Ignoring the time-warning, we continue to lay in each other’s embrace, kissing and petting before deciding it was time for a shower, which she washed me thoroughly. Dressed, tipped her and down we headed after a real sensual and passionate session.

Rating Time for Bella

Language: English (understand), Thai (fluent)
Face: 8/10 (very sweet looking. She constantly flashes her priceless cheeky, girlish smile)
Body: 9/10 (petite, around 155cm+. Smoking hot and tight body, slender legs, small boobs and ass and waist)
Skin: 8/10 (white fair beauty skin color)
Boobs: 8/10 (small, B-cup, natural. Very round and enticing brown nipples)
Ass : 8/10 (small and firm, curved sexily. Suits her petite figure)
Pussy: 8/10 (trimmed, easily wet, tightness just nice, but strong grip)
Cat Bath: 6/10 (mostly nipple concentrated. She’s good at twirling her tongue)
BBBJ: 7/10 (can’t complain, but nothing extra ordinary)
FJ : 9/10 (very passionate, more towards violent love-making, very sensual)
Moan: 9/10 (genuine and passionate. Started getting very verbal when she’s climaxing, and she’ll be yelling in her native language)
GFE: 10/10 (gave pampering shower and hair wash, constant smiling, lots of hugging and cuddling, plants light kisses all over, very chatty and conversations are fun)
Massage: None
Rush: Not at all. I was her last customer, and we went way over extra time
Damage: 130 + good tips
Overall: 9/10 (high score for excellent SYT, FJ and maximum GFE)
Old 26-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PieSquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got experience with ACE from pimp08? looks very yummy
Old 26-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 15
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
Bro, she french?
No.maybe yr chemistry better can try.
Old 26-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!
Lauren from Playboy69

She has what I called a true slim, non flabby body.
Typical SG type.
If you like what you saw, go for it.
Nice location in the far east.

But the room condition is not up to standard. No place to hang your clothes, wtf!
Shower in the darkness, lighting is not working.
Lack of service, very rushed but still relatively accommodating.

In all, the price is too ex, not really value for money.

Pls provide some edible food for the ladies, have some compassions.
They were eating instant noodles when I was there. Seems like they had yet to grab decent dinner.
Old 26-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ANNABEL from Playboy69 yesterday

Holy cow that pretty face, plus come with bonus superb boob (slight enhanced but still soft).
When I view the photo, I only expect the sweet face, which I did and didn't expect such package. Gosh, that was a huge bonus.

Overall,
Face: 10
Boob: 8.5 (if natural big, would be best)
Body: 8.5 (nice tatoo in front)
Attitude: 8
BBBJ: 9 (strong suction)
FJ: 7.5 (due to 2nd shot failed to release, not her fault... )

Chit chat alot, her English is good and she can speak Bahasa !
Old 27-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman78 View Post
Tried ANNABEL from Playboy69 yesterday

Holy cow that pretty face, plus come with bonus superb boob (slight enhanced but still soft).
When I view the photo, I only expect the sweet face, which I did and didn't expect such package. Gosh, that was a huge bonus.

Overall,
Face: 10
Boob: 8.5 (if natural big, would be best)
Body: 8.5 (nice tatoo in front)
Attitude: 8
BBBJ: 9 (strong suction)
FJ: 7.5 (due to 2nd shot failed to release, not her fault... )

Chit chat alot, her English is good and she can speak Bahasa !
How come she can speak Bahasa? You Indonesian bro?
Old 27-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
foil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfoil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, anyone knows which stable still got bathtub service? Been years since I last experienced it.
The really gd ones really make u feel like a king in the bathtub! Those old chiongsters will understand what I mean! Haha
Old 27-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Deuter1985 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any bro tried vipthaiclub stable before?
Old 27-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foil4 View Post
Hi bros, anyone knows which stable still got bathtub service? Been years since I last experienced it.
The really gd ones really make u feel like a king in the bathtub! Those old chiongsters will understand what I mean! Haha
Last time bathtub was SOP. Wash clean clean liao got BM, BF and BBBJ in the tub like JAV. Room can smoke and watch tv. Now... Some stables bed also dun have

Those were the days.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coachk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuter1985 View Post
any bro tried vipthaiclub stable before?
Tried once, photo and girl looks quite similar. Not bad, can try.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bbpp is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro ever tried Candice from playboy69? How?
Old 27-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tot of trying Micky from zexymodels.., sms okt but no reply liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1