The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Pardon my mistake. Too long never visit SZ and got mixed up. The correct market rates for BBS are as follow.

LHC: ¥100 ST
XXC: ¥150 ST
Old 09-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Pardon my mistake. Too long never visit SZ and got mixed up. The correct market rates for BBS are as follow.

LHC: ¥100 ST
XXC: ¥150 ST
what's bbs? hmm.. anyway, i will be residing at Shan Shui Hotel Luo Hu Branch in the coming week.. any chance of getting an overnight bonk? around how much?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i be shenzhen on 13th oct..any bro there can call my china hp 13434340190. can see any chionging session.......hehe
Old 13-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
i be shenzhen on 13th oct..any bro there can call my china hp 13434340190. can see any chionging session.......hehe
i'll be there on the 14th leh.. but quite late.. what's there to chiong at shenzhen?
Old 13-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
loveme691234 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro,
I need some help,
I was told by a friend that there is no more visa arrival at the lo wu side anymore?
Just want to check and reconfirm.
Please advice.

Thank you in advance.
Old 16-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xelate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in luohu crowne plaza ... any happening places.......
Old 18-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Correction Correction !!!!!

The real hand phone they hv stolen ll be sold to the second shops. NO risk for them.

Those that sell Hand phone on the street are professional Conmen out to cheat. Those r all dummy phones. Except for the cover there's nothing inside. Just ignore them. The real hand phone they show r just a decoy. Dont waste yr time and money......100% U ll be cheated if try to deal wif them.
Ask me how I know

Eh bro, when are you free for coffee again?
Old 18-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Love81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Any place to recommend? clubbing or KTV??

Would be at SZ on Tuesday to Friday on business trip.

Thanks.
Old 19-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Besides XXC

there's also
LHC (100RMB per bonk)
Shang Sha (not sure of latest prices)
Xia Sha

LHC = 罗湖村
Shang Sha = 上沙
Xia Sha=下沙

in LHC, its possible to get 100RMB bonk

but in XXC, you will get a cheapo foreigner label if u try to bargain for 100RMB

the defacto arrangement is this, u pay 50RMB first to the OKT
then 100RMB later to the chick after bonking...

XXC gals r younger and better than LHC gals...

it's like comparing geylang gals to Desker road gals...
That's good price. I visited one MP nearby Wan Xiang Cheng, cant recall the name, per bonk is RMB 250...
Old 19-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lfcdick is Cool - loads of Potential

Just back from Shenzhen, so input some info.

If you buy cigarettes from SG and wanna bypass HK custom, you can take the ferry from HKIA straight to Shenzhen, Macau and so on. It is actually faster about 30mins which I tooks to she kuo as I stay in Nanshan.

Try a few HC,

Holiday Inn Dong Hua - the HC in inside gals quite chio RMB298 for VIP, 200tips for HJ, no much facility, can call to room if you stay there at 200RMB.

Golden Coast in Nanshan - Massage 178, tips 200 for HJ. Facility ok, gals ok only.

A lots of raids going on due to Asia Games in Guangzhou. Bad timing to get FJ
Old 22-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiwifruit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 水都 KTV last night with one of my bro last night. Total bill was RMB1,856 inclusive 3 bottles Chivas + tissues + services tax...and RMB200 tips of DJ

Girls are mostly 3/6/9 and there is a small batch of 4/7/10. Surprisingly, the volume and quality is better than most of the ktv in CP. (I was in Tai Zi few nights ago and it was quite dissappointing)

OK.. the deal here is, I have balance of one and a half bottle and planning to go tonight. Wanna see any bro here (alone or two of you) wanna join us. The package will be cheap if we have a group of 3-4 tonight. I am expecting a share of cost of RMB500-600/person.

THE QUALITY OF THE GIRLS IS BETTER THAN TAIZI!!!

PM me if you are interested to join....
Old 24-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tritonrox2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to post my recent visit to SZ to share with the bros here...
Went to one of the BBS at 上沙村 and felt that the girls are quite chio and very hard-working too.

anyway, i started the program at 8pm. still early for the evening and i got to have a lot of choices to choose from. chose a big eye big boob gals (my favourite combination).

dmg is RMB400+ including the massage and a bonk ( add RMB 200 for another). don't know if i have overpaid but the service and experience was definitely great. strongly recommended.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

I would be visiting Shenzhen soon and stay at four point by Sheraton (futian).

I read here that there are some action near Shangri-la hotel and sunshine hotel.

I am thinking whether can I go look for gal in the afternoon but ask the mamasan to send the gal to my hotel, in futian, at 10pm that night?

Which gal near which area is better- Shangri la hotel or sunshine hotel?

Any bro try this type of arrangement?

What the rate for overnight and short time if mamasan send the gal to my hotel?

And do I need to give the mamasan any deposit during fhe booking?

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 24-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 22
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
Hi,

I would be visiting Shenzhen soon and stay at four point by Sheraton (futian). I read here that there are some action near Shangri-la hotel and sunshine hotel. I am thinking whether can I go look for gal in the afternoon but ask the mamasan to send the gal to my hotel, in futian, at 10pm that night? Which gal near which area is better- Shangri la hotel or sunshine hotel?

Any bro try this type of arrangement? What the rate for overnight and short time if mamasan send the gal to my hotel? And do I need to give the mamasan any deposit during fhe booking? Thanks.
Bro SexMan;

Shangri-La Hotel @ Luo Hu
The place you are referring to is the Luo Hu Cun (罗湖村) or the Apartments. LHC are the pink colour buildings (about 7/8 stories tall). From the Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder crossing/SZ Railway Station, it is located on the right side and you can see Shangri-La Hotel directly from the crossing. Then there are the apartments which are located directly behind Shangri-La Hotel. One more thing, the main road between the Shangri-La Hotel and LHC is RenMin Nan Lu (人民南路).

Sunshine Hotel/SEIBU
This place is known as the Hooker Alley or Xiang Xi Cun (XXC - 向西村). It is located directly behind the SEIBU (西武) Department Store @ JiaBin Lu/ChunFeng Lu Junction. Overhere, the landmark is the PengLin Hotel and the Gold Coast SPA. When you are in the Hooker Alley, you will be walking the back allies something Desker/Petian Road. During good times, which means no Anti-Vice sweep, all the OKT's/Mommies and the WG's will be seated/walking around the allies. During such time, you will probably be grabbed by most of them thus preventing you from walking to the next whore house.

However, during these times of uncertainty, the OKT/Mommies and WG's will be hidden and only a few touts will be hanging around the allies to bring you to their whore houses to let you pick the gals. After dark, at around 11PM, if you are walking around ChunFeng Road, between LaoTiFang Hotel and SEIBU, there are countless numbers of street walkers. Especially when you are alone, you will be approached and offered their services.

During the day, overnighters are rare, they will prefer to do ON after 8PM at XXC. Back at LHC, most of the gals will only do ST at their own place and will be reluctant to go with you to your hotel especially you are staying at FuTian which is at the ajacent district of LuoHu. Your best bet to get overnighters are the street walkers along ChunFeng Lu. By the way, the rates for overnighter should be RMB500 - RMB800 depending on the time you engaged them. Remember to bargain. Show respect to the WG's they are also human too. Lock your valuables i.e. passport, cash and whatever you deem neccessary in you SAFE in your hotel room. Just bring enough cash and small change for cab ride (10's, 20's and 50's RMB notes). Lastly, play safe and be safe!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro SexMan;

Shangri-La Hotel @ Luo Hu
The place you are referring to is the Luo Hu Cun (罗湖村) or the Apartments. LHC are the pink colour buildings (about 7/8 stories tall). From the Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder crossing/SZ Railway Station, it is located on the right side and you can see Shangri-La Hotel directly from the crossing. Then there are the apartments which are located directly behind Shangri-La Hotel. One more thing, the main road between the Shangri-La Hotel and LHC is RenMin Nan Lu (人民南路).

Sunshine Hotel/SEIBU
This place is known as the Hooker Alley or Xiang Xi Cun (XXC - 向西村). It is located directly behind the SEIBU (西武) Department Store @ JiaBin Lu/ChunFeng Lu Junction. Overhere, the landmark is the PengLin Hotel and the Gold Coast SPA. When you are in the Hooker Alley, you will be walking the back allies something Desker/Petian Road. During good times, which means no Anti-Vice sweep, all the OKT's/Mommies and the WG's will be seated/walking around the allies. During such time, you will probably be grabbed by most of them thus preventing you from walking to the next whore house.

However, during these times of uncertainty, the OKT/Mommies and WG's will be hidden and only a few touts will be hanging around the allies to bring you to their whore houses to let you pick the gals. After dark, at around 11PM, if you are walking around ChunFeng Road, between LaoTiFang Hotel and SEIBU, there are countless numbers of street walkers. Especially when you are alone, you will be approached and offered their services.

During the day, overnighters are rare, they will prefer to do ON after 8PM at XXC. Back at LHC, most of the gals will only do ST at their own place and will be reluctant to go with you to your hotel especially you are staying at FuTian which is at the ajacent district of LuoHu. Your best bet to get overnighters are the street walkers along ChunFeng Lu. By the way, the rates for overnighter should be RMB500 - RMB800 depending on the time you engaged them. Remember to bargain. Show respect to the WG's they are also human too. Lock your valuables i.e. passport, cash and whatever you deem neccessary in you SAFE in your hotel room. Just bring enough cash and small change for cab ride (10's, 20's and 50's RMB notes). Lastly, play safe and be safe!
Hello,

Thanks for your advice...play safe and respect the gals...

For XXC, can I book the gal first at the afternoon as I want to continue shop around and she only come to me hotel at night for ON?

I also read abt Shang Sha (上沙) and Xia Sha(下沙).

Based on the map, this 2 place look closer to my hotel in Fuitan than LHC or XXC.

Any advice on this 2 place?

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1