The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Don't think so, only the misinformed or really desperate prc girls will work in GL. The chio ones who have options will explore many other avenues of making fast money.

The chio ones that have rtc used to tell me "if only I knew in Singapore can hang web, can work hang flower joint etc.. I won't come Geylang"
Some WL said can do livestream for 15-20k RMB a month.
So in order for them to stay, need to make at least 25kRMB and up so that it make sense.

Anyway, chinese girls are extremely hot commodities. If you’re semi chio and from not so bad families, then definitely can marry up.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61633 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
So in order for them to stay, need to make at least 25kRMB and up so that it make sense.

Anyway, chinese girls are extremely hot commodities. If you’re semi chio and from not so bad families, then definitely can marry up.
Livestream may be good money but it's inconsistent. And the 80-20 rule applies, 20% of the top streamers hoard 80% of the revenue. China now also alot of ppl push money to streamers to launder so don't believe everything you see.

For marriage most girls wanna be financially independent now before marraige so either they earn their own fortune or their fiance must give them 1x big angpao to set them up for the good life in perpetuity even if divorce in future.

China is more fucked up than you think. Things are very complicated.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Don't think so, only the misinformed or really desperate prc girls will work in GL. The chio ones who have options will explore many other avenues of making fast money.

The chio ones that have rtc used to tell me "if only I knew in Singapore can hang web, can work hang flower joint etc.. I won't come Geylang"
Because they would earn more money if they go independent. Dome 2 right now is lacking of good moderation it’s such a hit and miss. If there is a quality pimp who just gets good not even great quality girls for Dome 2 and advertised them on SBF I think they will earn big bucks.
Old 13-12-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Because they would earn more money if they go independent. Dome 2 right now is lacking of good moderation it’s such a hit and miss. If there is a quality pimp who just gets good not even great quality girls for Dome 2 and advertised them on SBF I think they will earn big bucks.
Personally I avoid Dome 2 fls like plague. 80% of them are landmines. The real person is usually +10 years older or + 10kg fatter than the online pics. Even if you meet a pretty one, chances are will give you rushed & sub-par service. And not to mention some of them operate in those run-down fuck shops with horrible hygiene conditions.

Legal PRC wls are so much better overall really. The very least is you get to see the girl in person right in front of you before you make a decision - no PS or fake pics nonsense.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Personally I avoid Dome 2 fls like plague. 80% of them are landmines. The real person is usually +10 years older or + 10kg fatter than the online pics. Even if you meet a pretty one, chances are will give you rushed & sub-par service. And not to mention some of them operate in those run-down fuck shops with horrible hygiene conditions.

Legal PRC wls are so much better overall really. The very least is you get to see the girl in person right in front of you before you make a decision - no PS or fake pics nonsense.
Agree with you bro SadLoser. A few of the PRC freelancer I tried had such horrible and totally run down venue that KKJ don't want to perform. There were some exceptional ones like Molly who showed me the wonders of squirting and were excellent frenchers. But I only like to maintain the wonderful memory and dare not go back to the very run down location (white door at GL Lorong 13).

It was ok for the pandemic period when GL was closed but otherwise no can do.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 13-12-2023 at 02:13 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 13-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That is the point of the post though, some quality PRC that are in Geylang right now could earn so much money if some OKT just organise a proper stable like what V premium does. Because like what you said the quality control in Dome 2 is at the lowest and if you just have one good stable that provides not even great but just good enough girls they will earn money.
Old 13-12-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That is the point of the post though, some quality PRC that are in Geylang right now could earn so much money if some OKT just organise a proper stable like what V premium does. Because like what you said the quality control in Dome 2 is at the lowest and if you just have one good stable that provides not even great but just good enough girls they will earn money.
If the viet OKTs could get organised or thoughtful they could give CAT200 PRC a run for their money by pricing at $120 for 1 full hour. There are some nice young views out there. Instead they do stuff like $60 for 30 min and $120 for 50 min or less.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1502 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Tell me about it on FL hygiene, my last experience i was provided a wet towel,
i requested for another one, she handed me a moist towel.
FL even explained that she cant sun the towel as she needs to keep the windows closed at all time.
my last ever FL outing. it's absolutely disgusting IMO
Old 13-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Thanks to our garment, no chance of any "deflation" in SG.
Not to mentioned about the additional GST next month.
SG is officially joint No 1 spot with the swiss, i hope we
do get swiss WL standard as a consolation
"Swiss WL std" good one
Old 13-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Oooo nice FR, you had me at Palace 8 and Lido Palace.OMG..as I read that sentence, I had flashes of those KTV nights beckoning me, those ridiculous weeks patronising them every wed and Fri.
Now it's just a memory. Time for me to pay a visit to Selena.
Selena definitely worth the $200 price tag … let me know your experience after you bang her …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
smashthathole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watamo View Post
Girl - Ping Ping

Visted my favourite damsel last night, she was dressed in a black silky lace nudely clad attire leaving portion of her skin exposed.

Doors closed, I began reaching out, my fingers tracing the length of her silky thighs, and she felt a tremor in her core. The rhythm of the night beckoned us closer, our hearts pounding in unison as we succumbed to the intoxicating dance of ecstasy.

Our breaths intertwining like two souls finally atoned for our sins. The fire within her ignited, her longing blazing like a raging inferno as she met the hunger of my kiss. Just as swiftly as it had begun, our encounter subsided, leaving behind a trail of memories etched in the very fabric of the night.
Yes bro, she needs no introduction. Ping Ping is indeed an angel worthy of the $200 price tag.

House: L1654A

Brief FR for this Ang Pai morning session:

Looks: Well known for her fair skin, long slim legs, beautiful smile.
Body: Slim body, long white legs, she regularly work out during her breaks to maintain her body.
Shower action:One of her trademark, done skillfully, I almost cummed from it
DFK: Spontaneous tongue fight, very skillful in this department too!
BBBJ: She told me she loves to suck cock, she has a constant craving for cock. This is one of her trademark too!
FJ: Favourite position doggy style! Pound her ass looking at the mirror, be mindful she is extremely loud in this position.
RTF: Definitely yes! Already had 6 sessions with her this month!

Visted Ping Ping again latter that evening. Particularly hungry for her pussy juice, licked her for the entire session. Her voice when cumming is something not to be missed, just like choir of angels singing in harmony!

Xiao Qiao and Nana are also under my rotate list!

Last edited by smashthathole; 14-12-2023 at 01:18 AM.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sbfgl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR XIAO YU 1612 FOR A LONG TIME...

ANYONE GOT ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

DOES PING PING 1654A COME CLOSE?
Old 14-12-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
doubt many can make this amount
it isnt as easy as it looks

just like how OKTs and agents can hoax girls into coming sg to work promising this and that
Old 14-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If the viet OKTs could get organised or thoughtful they could give CAT200 PRC a run for their money by pricing at $120 for 1 full hour. There are some nice young views out there. Instead they do stuff like $60 for 30 min and $120 for 50 min or less.
i dun see much difference for 120 1hr vs 120 50min?
as of now the demand for certain viet are already extremely high

in earlier precovid days i see much better quality and service from cat150 that i personally experience vs current situation

for opportunity cost it was 50 vs 150
now it is 60 vs 200
based on that also not wrong to see a slight decline for PRC customers
the prc scene is just a major mismatch between the girls and customers
no matter it is legal house or FL

i have seen many who compares legal house and FL
and they always have 2 major camps where customer from each side usually shuns the other
for me, i have a fair share of both sides. it still boils down to the quality i get for paying that certain amount. it has to be "worth" it
Old 14-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
this will nv happen anymore

in the earlier days, websites and TS have more control and power over girls and they are more customer oriented where previously u complain about girls, things can happen and will change

now websites have literally 0 control and power, they just post whatever girls are given coz its money for them and most of the sites dun give a shyt abt customers. you can complain but your comments will get deleted lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1