The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Calbts last post actually brought something to mind. Would anyone be interested in making a trip to Japan together later this year or next year?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
ydgduo - it is funny you say that since your reasoning is what seems to be preventing me from doing any sessions here in Bangkok. I am really curious to try out Thaigoddess X and Thaidomina but just can't go through with it.

I am hoping to go back to Japan this winter and have more fun but the high yen might change my plans. It has never been so damn expensive there now but I may have to succumb to my desires anyway.

Want to try the new Mistresses at La Siora and other girls at SMclub(what a lineup of hotties they have there).

And if I can find the time and money - go to Nagoya and experience Club Absolute. Ageha(check out her new SMQR video), Ami, others - they are all totally hot and I am sure skilled at what they do.
CJ started in thailand, it bring the amercian and european style of sm(not japan), mistress train under CJ don are experience, but they went off to open different sm house. The trainee of these new sm house are not so experience, worse they brand off to open more sm house, skill level more diluted. They also keep the amercian lifestyle doms, yeah it is asia, not amercia, that style does not suit us. No body worshipping, no queening, just not worth the money.

They are unlimited choice in Tokyo. La siora, sweet devil, prezis ginza, Myrrh and others. So many that you cannot do it all in one trip.

No point going to Nagoya, it is middle of nowhere, not in city centre, there is nothing around the love hotel location. unless you fantasy the particular mistress so much that you must try, really does not worth the time and money to do so. Club Absolute mistress are not as skillful as la siora, because there are not too much mistresses to share skill, middle of nowhere, not enough competition to push the standard.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?

Bro.. r u the one on mistress kathy's profile on CM?
Old 03-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ydgduo -I understand your analysis but would disagree when comparing American style to what you can get here in Asia. There are legal and moral reasons for no "touching domination" in America whereas those things are not a worry or concern in my experience having sessions in Thailand or Hong Kong. American doms(for the most part) have a distinct line they will not cross when it comes to sensuality in a session. Although we can all agree that Doms in Thailand skillwise are not on the same level as Japan.

I also disagree with "Club Absolute mistress are not as skillful as la siora, because there are not too much mistresses to share skill, middle of nowhere, not enough competition to push the standard. "
I would not rate the fact that the Mistresses in Tokyo are higher skill because there is more competition in Tokyo with more clubs.
But I do agree that compared to Tokyo - Nagoya is not as exciting or worthwhile for an extended stay.

I do think though Club Absolute is worth a special visit if you are passing through Nagoya because of the following:

1. Like La Siora - they actively promote their club to foreigners and have the most welcoming explanation page in English for any Japanese SM club.
I want to give places like this my business so that they thrive and hopefully encourage more clubs(which is happening now in Tokyo) to welcome foreigners.
It also in someway sends a message to the racist clubs(SADS) - you just lost my money because of your racist policy and I gave it to your non-racist competition. I hope you continue to lose money until you change your racist ways or else go out of business.

2. I have seen the SMQR videos of Mistress Hibiki, Ageha, Ami, and Izumi(no longer works there) - They are skilled, sensual, and I feel having sessions with them would be worthwhile.

3. I am always looking for new experiences in new places.
I also want to try clubs in Osaka(Club Domination, Club FIN, etc) which unlike Nagoya - is a great and exciting place to stay and near Kyoto which also has a few clubs.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I understand your analysis but would disagree when comparing American style to what you can get here in Asia. There are legal and moral reasons for no "touching domination" in America whereas those things are not a worry or concern in my experience having sessions in Thailand or Hong Kong. American doms(for the most part) have a distinct line they will not cross when it comes to sensuality in a session. Although we can all agree that Doms in Thailand skillwise are not on the same level as Japan.

I also disagree with "Club Absolute mistress are not as skillful as la siora, because there are not too much mistresses to share skill, middle of nowhere, not enough competition to push the standard. "
I would not rate the fact that the Mistresses in Tokyo are higher skill because there is more competition in Tokyo with more clubs.
But I do agree that compared to Tokyo - Nagoya is not as exciting or worthwhile for an extended stay.

I do think though Club Absolute is worth a special visit if you are passing through Nagoya because of the following:

1. Like La Siora - they actively promote their club to foreigners and have the most welcoming explanation page in English for any Japanese SM club.
I want to give places like this my business so that they thrive and hopefully encourage more clubs(which is happening now in Tokyo) to welcome foreigners.
It also in someway sends a message to the racist clubs(SADS) - you just lost my money because of your racist policy and I gave it to your non-racist competition. I hope you continue to lose money until you change your racist ways or else go out of business.

2. I have seen the SMQR videos of Mistress Hibiki, Ageha, Ami, and Izumi(no longer works there) - They are skilled, sensual, and I feel having sessions with them would be worthwhile.

3. I am always looking for new experiences in new places.
I also want to try clubs in Osaka(Club Domination, Club FIN, etc) which unlike Nagoya - is a great and exciting place to stay and near Kyoto which also has a few clubs.
Is there any place where you can get good sm like japan in usa?

I being to Nagoya and visited mistress of absolute before, so i am trying to explain to you the situation there, you can try it and tell us later if what i said was true.

do you have links to osaka sm sites? i heard from la siora blog that things is happening there, and tamaki is going there. I like tamaki looks and will try to find her there.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
bro, why u tink that is me?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

My opinions on the American SM scene/Mistresses has been stated here before. It is the most expensive( unless you are Japanese now converting yen to dollars). I guess if you are into non-sensual non-touching(even handjob is illegal) hardcore SM and paying top dollar for it - then you might like it. I would avoid the "houses" and maybe find out an individual Mistress who would be more liberal with "touching domination"
But No - I do not know of any Japan style SM in the US. What few native Japanese Mistresses there are probably a little Americanized somewhat in their style.

On a side note, I sessioned a few times with Mistress Amirita many years ago in Tokyo before she became a world traveling SM video star that she is now. I think she is living in England now. She was good but I do remember even back then she would not do much touching whereas the Mistresses at La Siora had no hesitation.

In my opinion - the best Japan SM club/Mistress blog directory(Thought I mentioned this link before)http://www.whipworld.com

Also if you have not seen :
http://www.sm-skipper.com/
http://sm.bigdesire.co.jp/top.html
http://www.asia-bdsm.com/bdsm-femdom...ess-japan.html

Then there is maxfisch but he is very weak updating/having current listings of Japan.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
bro, why u tink that is me?

coz u corrupted her.. hehe..
Old 04-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry i'm a bit late here, what is the nick of this Kathy in CM? thanks!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
coz u corrupted her.. hehe..
Lol, thought because u think my cock is small too
Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
My opinions on the American SM scene/Mistresses has been stated here before. It is the most expensive( unless you are Japanese now converting yen to dollars). I guess if you are into non-sensual non-touching(even handjob is illegal) hardcore SM and paying top dollar for it - then you might like it. I would avoid the "houses" and maybe find out an individual Mistress who would be more liberal with "touching domination"
But No - I do not know of any Japan style SM in the US. What few native Japanese Mistresses there are probably a little Americanized somewhat in their style.

On a side note, I sessioned a few times with Mistress Amirita many years ago in Tokyo before she became a world traveling SM video star that she is now. I think she is living in England now. She was good but I do remember even back then she would not do much touching whereas the Mistresses at La Siora had no hesitation.

In my opinion - the best Japan SM club/Mistress blog directory(Thought I mentioned this link before)http://www.whipworld.com

Also if you have not seen :
http://www.sm-skipper.com/
http://sm.bigdesire.co.jp/top.html
http://www.asia-bdsm.com/bdsm-femdom...ess-japan.html

Then there is maxfisch but he is very weak updating/having current listings of Japan.

yeah sad amercian sm is so strictly talk, but some gal there are pretty hot, like FF.

Oh i am looking for osaka sm info, like where did tamaki from la siora go to? maybe one day i would want to explore osaka sm clubs.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

wow whipworld have a lot of osaka info, there are lots of sm club there, i wonder if they take foreign non japanese speaking customer, i hope they are not like sads.

i did not see this when i was in nagoya, i would gone to them mde feti nagoya.
http://www.mdefeti.com/Html/index.htm

i still cannot find tamaki, where is she?

This tamaki

Last edited by ydgduo; 04-08-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

"i did not see this when i was in nagoya, i would gone to them mde feti nagoya.
http://www.mdefeti.com/Html/index.htm"

Wow only 16,000 yen for one hour . For Japan that is a bargain!!
Too bad they only have two Mistresses and no indication that they accept foreigners.

But maybe they are somehow affiliated with Club absolute.
Notice how the design of their websites are similar in style. And it is also the same style of SMQR.com -which still is for some unknown reason blocked from full view outside of Japan

By the way, I sessioned with the prior Mistress Tamaki who worked at La Siora in 2007-08.
Here is a link to her photos - http://bdsm-ch.com/english/pic_sampl...ki/index1.html
She was tall and very fun in session - and nice outside of session too.
I think she is in Kyoto now.

I do not know about the Mistress Tamaki you asked for.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
"i did not see this when i was in nagoya, i would gone to them mde feti nagoya.
http://www.mdefeti.com/Html/index.htm"

Wow only 16,000 yen for one hour . For Japan that is a bargain!!
Too bad they only have two Mistresses and no indication that they accept foreigners.

But maybe they are somehow affiliated with Club absolute.
Notice how the design of their websites are similar in style. And it is also the same style of SMQR.com -which still is for some unknown reason blocked from full view outside of Japan

By the way, I sessioned with the prior Mistress Tamaki who worked at La Siora in 2007-08.
Here is a link to her photos - http://bdsm-ch.com/english/pic_sampl...ki/index1.html
She was tall and very fun in session - and nice outside of session too.
I think she is in Kyoto now.

I do not know about the Mistress Tamaki you asked for.
yeah, i saw a lot of 16000 yen in osaka, but no indication for foreigner too, one of us, have to check it out.

oh did i mention i also have an session with amirita before, she is very skill with rope, but her face not my type , so once is good enough.

the tamaki you mention, is that her? look like her, but not sure.
http://www.club-pervs.jp/Girl/viewGi...?id=8392&num=1
but she is now in sads pro japan consortium, mean no chance to serve her. pervs is in tokyo.

sqmr yeah they do not want to waste bandwidth outside japan, you need software to trick it.

Last edited by ydgduo; 05-08-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Too bad she moved over to the darkside and is now with the racist SADS.
Maybe she had a falling out with Queen Rie.

But I do bet if there was a way to contact her directly( and not through the racist SADS), you might be able to get a private session if you really wanted. She does speak a little English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1