The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi bro, I am station in SZ till mid of Dec. U care to come out for cofi some time??? PM me...

BTW, I am staying in Sin Zhou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Hunter View Post
Any bro in SZ?i'm at shenzhen almost of time.Any bro who is in shenzhen long period,you are welcome to PM me.we can meet up for tea,coffee and some ocassionally suana trip.

It so bore to go alone to the suana center for some de-stress.
i'm not really a party-type or nightclub type spending person.
hooking local girl at sohu and face etc is not easy.
im more into hooking up local girls , knowing them,slowly shift gear and attack when opportunity appear.
im sick of pay and finish type of transaction.
But still i do go to suana for HJ for de-stress at a frequent joint in luohu.
suana center,Big,small,run-down,decent,evil all been to.haha It will be great to meet fellow singaporean here.

i'm at luohu.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 09-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin1182135 View Post
All Bros pls help

I am arriving in SZ tonight and 2305 hrs and planned to go direct to Queen Spa for a rest

Pls advise do they provide any special svs at Queen Spa?

Any recommandation? what abt Water cube?

Cheers !

vin1182135
Hi bro,

Please note that Queen Spa and Water Cube don't provide special services... But the massages are very good and the massage therapists all very pretty. I highly suggest you try the head massage/hand massage.

If you do drop by Water Cube, you can look for my usual foot massage therapist. No 1086. She gives a very decent foot massage!

For special services, try walking along 向西村,春风路. Lots of mamasans usually, but due to Asia games, dunno got Yanda or not.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funseCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to be running arnd SZ n Shantou for quite a while. Would be great to have coffee wif bros arnd here.

Dont have time to wander around too much yet.. but FuRong Spa is nice.. they provide HJ only to foreigners (90+% HKers). Interestingly, they accept both HK$ and RMB.. same price
Old 18-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wahahaha12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros in Shenzhen on coming Sunday?
Old 18-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
civicskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

anybody can advise where the 酒吧街 is in SZ?

thanks and cheers...
Old 19-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wahahaha12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,
With the Asian Games now, heard that it is the YANDA period. So is it still safe to call for anything like 'room service'?
Old 19-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
civicskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Hunter View Post
Any bro in SZ?i'm at shenzhen almost of time.Any bro who is in shenzhen long period,you are welcome to PM me.we can meet up for tea,coffee and some ocassionally suana trip.

It so bore to go alone to the suana center for some de-stress.
i'm not really a party-type or nightclub type spending person.
hooking local girl at sohu and face etc is not easy.
im more into hooking up local girls , knowing them,slowly shift gear and attack when opportunity appear.
im sick of pay and finish type of transaction.
But still i do go to suana for HJ for de-stress at a frequent joint in luohu.
suana center,Big,small,run-down,decent,evil all been to.haha It will be great to meet fellow singaporean here.

i'm at luohu.
i'm usually at luohu too... at chunfeng road.. where are you lodging? be heading up next week..
Old 21-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Guessguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i am going to stay in JW Marriot at Futian...seems like all the action not nearby based on reading 20+ FRs...can't seem to find any FRs ard this area....

Can anyone give me some Light?

Anyone free to meet up for Kopi during early Dec?
Old 23-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros looking for action, with nice facilities, near the FuTian area can try: 水立方

The place is beside the 福田-落马洲 border crossing for HK. Most taxi-drivers will know this big spa。 The concept is much like Queen Spa at LuoHu. I just visited yesterday and there was this lady who was dropping a very strong HINT that special services was available if you take their RMB888 package. She kept emphasising that you can "choose lady in room". Look for the hostess number "S111" when you are in the rest area of the spa and tell her you want the "888 香熏按摩"

I personally did not try it as I was looking for a good leg massage and rub-down. For other bros who try, please provide FR. Thanks!
Old 23-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

This 水立方 indeed is a nice place!

Think they have just open a branch in KL malaysia, next will be sillypore here.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
This 水立方 indeed is a nice place!

Think they have just open a branch in KL malaysia, next will be sillypore here.
Yeap. I have been there a few times and I feel that most of the massage girls are 7/10, 8/10 or 9/10 quality. Furthermore, the ones that do head/hand massage are really pretty. If any bros are in SZ for the long term. I think can try to hook them up!
Old 23-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Here is a quick FR about a disco at FuTian 福田 area that I went last night (Monday):

Name: 莉莉·玛莲
Address: CoCoPark FuTian 福田区民田路138号购物公园北园内
Type: Disco/Bar

This is a very typical chinese disco bar. I was here last night with a massage girl that I invited out from 水立方. :P

I reached the place about 1am and it was filled with people. Quite smoky as well. However, if you do feel bored in hotel room in the nearby FuTian area, this is a good and relatively cheap place to go.

Drinks are about RMB50 each for cocktails and beers. Quite reasonable. I did not ask about the prices of bottles though as I was there with only the PLMM from the spa and I think that 1 bottle for the 2 of us is too much.. (She does not drink much as well)

I would say the crowd is quite contempary and ranges from yuppies to 20+ to 40+. As for the girls, I suspect that most of them are either massage/spa girls, KTV girls or yuppies. Can tell that they are KTV girls because of their dressing and make up. Quite heavy.

A good place to party if required.
Old 23-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
proace88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello all!! Anyone going to Shenzhen this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!
Old 30-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
traisi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros taking a flight to HK arriving on 3 Dec early morning? Have been scouting around to find transport from HK airport to Shenzhen at 12 midnight but all online option damn ex. Heard got Alphard limo service for 300HKD but close at that time.

Any bros same situation as me and any advice to travel to SZ cheap and safe via HK airport at that time? Gam sia for help
Old 01-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by traisi99 View Post
Any Bros taking a flight to HK arriving on 3 Dec early morning? Have been scouting around to find transport from HK airport to Shenzhen at 12 midnight but all online option damn ex. Heard got Alphard limo service for 300HKD but close at that time.

Any bros same situation as me and any advice to travel to SZ cheap and safe via HK airport at that time? Gam sia for help

hey, just an suggestion . maybe other bro have better option. Since all airpot cab services is close, then probably you have to go thru HK by luo hu customs. But Airpot Express I believe also stop at Midnight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1