The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2014, 09:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Any FR on Koko??http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/koko/
Old 14-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bananapisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Also bump for Bro Simonqing's Iris. Sounds selfish, but waiting for someone to try her and give a MR to see if she can persuade me away from Venus!! http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=457947
Okay here goes my first time posting fr.... My usual one is away so I went to try iris / Vivian (depending on which website or which link you're looking at)

Massage: 7/10 (I prefer stronger massage while hers is more of tuina)
Auto roam: Touch only
HJ: 6/10 (very SOP)
Looks: 70% like picture (add 5kg to what you see)

Even though website says 70min but the whole thing was over in less than 50min...

Rtm: no because my usual is back in town..
Old 15-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro Banana. That's one to strike off my list then. Don't like rushed sessions and touch only roaming.

Would really like to hear/see MRs for Angel and Kiki. Have WeChat messaged them and got no replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananapisang View Post
Okay here goes my first time posting fr.... My usual one is away so I went to try iris / Vivian (depending on which website or which link you're looking at)

Massage: 7/10 (I prefer stronger massage while hers is more of tuina)
Auto roam: Touch only
HJ: 6/10 (very SOP)
Looks: 70% like picture (add 5kg to what you see)

Even though website says 70min but the whole thing was over in less than 50min...

Rtm: no because my usual is back in town..

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 15-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Mingzhao just put up Sophia who speaks English. She looks familiar, think she was with another stable before. She's very foxy looking

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 15-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Wanted to see some FR on this lady also, wanted to try bbbj for the first time!
Old 15-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

I can't hear very well so I hate to be given instruction over the phone on how to go up to their room. So usually when I reach the location, I'll send them a sms on my arrival ask them to send the instruction by sms. Most of the time, they can reply with a standard instruction in English (I didn't ask for English).

Most of the girl are willing to use a translator to communicate, if you give them some time in advance.

I have actually book a few girls using all English text sms, (just fooling around with them), and am surprise they did reply me in English after a while. It can be quite fun sometime if they are not too busy. Sometime I go further and ask them what service they provide? Lmao tried it on Miqi, blowjob, condom, 002! it was hilarious!

Try to book early, if possible, book 1 day or 5-6hrs in advance. Their busiest time is from 11am - 5pm. I mean their phone. So try to send out your sms by 10:30, usually you will get a reply almost immediately.

Use simple words and be upfront with your Chinese in-capability.

"I do not speak Chinese, today 7:00pm ok?"
"Arrive, Now go where?"

or use a half - half style to see whether they can translate

"我不讲华语, today 7:00pm ok?"

You guys can try it on Suki, she is quite fun and I know she has manage to meet her non-Chinese speaking client.

She is open to all races, I ask her serious? she said so long it's not too big for her m ......... hahahaha

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bananapisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have fr for domo from chewy fruit http://chewyfruit.net/domo/ ? She replies my English txt... Possible option but currently no time to try..

I have also tried texting Ah Jiao http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=12068 but she replies in Chinese however google translate does the job planning to visit soon when vit m is up
Old 16-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 11
D0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud of

Back from a visit to Vera today, this is my 2nd time with her.

Much better than my 1st session where I was quite shy. This time managed to chat a lot with her during the massage, and it was a solid one, started with a head then to neck, shoulders and back.

After that she lay down and cuddled beside me while doing the HJ. She said cannot kiss her (shes having a mild cold) but I managed to french her abit (no resistance from her, think she was in a rather playful mood today).

Even though I took quite a while to cum, maybe due to fatigue or work, she ever complained a bit, still continued with those sexy moans of her after I shot my load. I overshot my session by 10 mins, she also waited patiently while I showered finished.

Funny thing happened: While I opened the door of Vera's room to go out, saw another chiongster with another ML also exiting another room opp of Vera's room. Embrassing sia

Theres something about her that just makes you want to RTM, duno is the GFE or her really hot bod, or her sultry voice or combo of all three.

Hard to find girls like her nowadays, and shes going back soon. Hopefully she will come back. If not I will have to try others (Venus is the next on my list).
Old 16-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
almondcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Koko is definitely worth your money. It's her second time here. Used to be called Honey and operate at selegie area.
Old 16-07-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Mingzhao just put up Sophia who speaks English. She looks familiar, think she was with another stable before. She's very foxy looking
Text her in english can touch?
She replied "No I cannot"
Actually saw her last week, quite a tall girl.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Text her in english can touch?
She replied "No I cannot"
Actually saw her last week, quite a tall girl.
Just added her to my list yesterday... I'll ask her the same in 华语
Old 16-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Johnny3Tears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I can't hear very well so I hate to be given instruction over the phone on how to go up to their room. So usually when I reach the location, I'll send them a sms on my arrival ask them to send the instruction by sms. Most of the time, they can reply with a standard instruction in English (I didn't ask for English).

Most of the girl are willing to use a translator to communicate, if you give them some time in advance.

I have actually book a few girls using all English text sms, (just fooling around with them), and am surprise they did reply me in English after a while. It can be quite fun sometime if they are not too busy. Sometime I go further and ask them what service they provide? Lmao tried it on Miqi, blowjob, condom, 002! it was hilarious!

Try to book early, if possible, book 1 day or 5-6hrs in advance. Their busiest time is from 11am - 5pm. I mean their phone. So try to send out your sms by 10:30, usually you will get a reply almost immediately.

Use simple words and be upfront with your Chinese in-capability.

"I do not speak Chinese, today 7:00pm ok?"
"Arrive, Now go where?"

or use a half - half style to see whether they can translate

"我不讲华语, today 7:00pm ok?"

You guys can try it on Suki, she is quite fun and I know she has manage to meet her non-Chinese speaking client.

She is open to all races, I ask her serious? she said so long it's not too big for her m ......... hahahaha
woah. This is really helpful man. As a first timer, ive been wondering how to start the text to make an appointment. Thanks
Old 16-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bros...would appreciate your ups if you find my thread useful! Thanks

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 16-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Definitely good thread but bro, i would like to try a ML with bbbj service but who should i look for? Never tried it before since the first day chiong ML cause never fancy it but now wanted to try lei, can give some good recommendation? Noneed speak english also can
Old 16-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 11
D0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud ofD0ppleganger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear bro ChillNRelax, I just added to your rep, many thanks to your thread, if not this xin jiao will not be able to cheong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1