The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Well should I put it this way, she susposed to sit crossed legged, but whenever I drop the utensils, she started to bring down her legs n act naturally as though for those commonly spotted gals where after sometime feel numb, switching their crossed legs. But I know she obviously did it for me to see lol.
Sometimes the triangular cloth are thin n translucent, she's shaven down there alright! Can spot her cheebye kang..
Then should stay at that position for longer time.
It too remind of my last time during tuition.My lady tuition love to wear skirt & lifted one of her leg on the chair exposed her red panty.I told my 2 classmates about it.Both went to have their tuition .Each time they took turn to go under table to take their book or purposely keep droping things.Just to see her private area.The hump part is the best.Sometime the tuition teacher will said."Why you two always take so long.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Then should stay at that position for longer time.
Good ideal bro! Mbe she will scold me: "see so long not enough ar?! If u wanna touch say so lar!!"
Then I HUAT liao!
Old 21-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Just hot off the press.

Was turning into this alley and there are 3 flights of stairs.

In front of me was an angmoh wearing a flare green short skirt that ends just right below her bum.

It was a bit windy so the thought of that skirt blowing up crosses my mind. Quicken up my pace to be behind her but not too close.

Lucky me, as she reaches the top of the first flight of stair, the wind is there and it blew her skirt up slight and I get to see her black panty. It is a sexy t-back panty.

Proceeded even slower and got the same view a few more times. Not sure if she realised but I guessed she didn't because she did not even bother to turn around to look.

Thought of following her all the way but worried that it will be suspicious so went off to my own journey while fantasizing about her.
Old 21-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
check out digital recording binoculars
yo bro. anything that can record across a block? any recommendations? like a still video cam or sth.
Old 21-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
Well should I put it this way, she susposed to sit crossed legged, but whenever I drop the utensils, she started to bring down her legs n act naturally as though for those commonly spotted gals where after sometime feel numb, switching their crossed legs. But I know she obviously did it for me to see lol.
Sometimes the triangular cloth are thin n translucent, she's shaven down there alright! Can spot her cheebye kang..
Haha wonderful view
Old 21-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 10
iZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good ideal bro! Mbe she will scold me: "see so long not enough ar?! If u wanna touch say so lar!!"
Then I HUAT liao!
Let u see undies already huat liao ..... if let u touch is double huat
Old 21-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZap69 View Post
Let u see undies already huat liao ..... if let u touch is double huat
If let him piak is triple Huat

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 10
pratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
If let him piak is triple Huat
if piak with cip is ....... quadruple huat?
Old 14-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zaogeng - almost everyday in trains, offices, shopping centres, supermarkets.

naked - never accidentally
Old 14-02-2016, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinaction View Post
zaogeng - almost everyday in trains, offices, shopping centres, supermarkets.

naked - never accidentally
Wow, didn't know got this type of thread !

A few weeks ago, boarded this bus early in the morning to work and found a seat on the lower deck. When i was comfortably seated, saw a lady MILF a little meaty type looks probably late 30s, dressed in a tight black skirt seated opposite me. Immediately one can see the view of her white panties showing clearly and she was still unaware that she was giving passengers sitting opposite her a free show. This is one lady that accidentally zaogeng herself. But this view didn't last long as she alighted at the next stop.

Maybe the bro can share some of his encounters here too
Old 14-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can see so much in mrt trains especially when they are getting seated or alighting in short skirts. Saw one ang moh before who clipped her foot to hold her bag on the floor but her thigh are to her panties were so visible to anyone seated opposite. Had a free show of white panties for 20 mins.
Old 14-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro you lucky she is just doing to tease you and see how brave you can come up to her, maybe she can open her lgs for you if you play the cards right.
can spot her chee bye kang better still, should be brave and jokingly tell her you can see her chee bye kang and makes you s erected snd she must cure you by hand relieving you.....
Old 14-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Can see so much in mrt trains especially when they are getting seated or alighting in short skirts. Saw one ang moh before who clipped her foot to hold her bag on the floor but her thigh are to her panties were so visible to anyone seated opposite. Had a free show of white panties for 20 mins.
Wow, these ladies seems to like to wear white colour panties these days even though white is a colour that stains are easily seen and hard to remove !

But how come i don't see any when i am on the trains. Whether they are those SYTs or young MILFs, these ladies are always very careful to sit with their legs put tightly together or when getting seated or getting up to alight. Same at food centres. On the trains or buses, most place their handbags on their crotch to cover their short mini skirts and to prevent others sitting opposite them to have a chance of a glimpse of the panties they are wearing. You must be one of those few lucky guys who get to see such free shows.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You will soon see often bro, especially nowadays, girls are so open-minded and not shy to expose their undies and bras. So much to see even in eating places.
Old 16-02-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Wow, didn't know got this type of thread !

A few weeks ago, boarded this bus early in the morning to work and found a seat on the lower deck. When i was comfortably seated, saw a lady MILF a little meaty type looks probably late 30s, dressed in a tight black skirt seated opposite me. Immediately one can see the view of her white panties showing clearly and she was still unaware that she was giving passengers sitting opposite her a free show. This is one lady that accidentally zaogeng herself. But this view didn't last long as she alighted at the next stop.

Maybe the bro can share some of his encounters here too
That's because you joined too late LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1