The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cnix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A heavenly SPA experience in Hougang!

Hi share location and contact pl
Old 07-07-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 1
HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!

A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!

NEW GIRL JUST STARTED WORK 28 JUNE!!!

Xiaxia (夏夏) may look like your shy GND, but she's got a mischievous side that is waiting for you to unlock! Come and try her Thai style massage!

NEW GIRL JUST STARTED WORK 5 JULY!!!

LinLin (琳琳) is from China, a young (25 years old) and petite lady (1.58m) who is trained in Chinese style massage! She is rather new to this trade, and is still shy shy, so please treat her gently bros!

Nana is a warm, chatty and friendly pint-sized lady from Vietnam, she's only 1.55m tall! She's trained in Chinese style massage and nuru massage! Can enquire with her directly. She can speak Mandarin and English, but can only read english.

Update: as of 28 June, yiyi RTC already, sorry to bros who didn't get a chance to try.. hope we can see her again..

Last edited by HgHeaven; 08-07-2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!Nightzzz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgHeaven View Post
Selected PMs to some bros.. apologies to the rest who were filtered out.. trying to protect this place. Thanks for your understanding.
Can walk in?
Old 07-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (A)

HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!HgHeaven is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzzz View Post
Can walk in?

Yes bro, can walk in, whoever is free may take . but best to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Old 08-07-2024, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Alamak99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me damage and service?
Old 08-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Linlin FR:

Promised her to write a FR since she is still new and needs to establish a customer base. I added some contacts given by several bros yesterday night, she was the only one that replied me and initiated talk, coz normally most of them just say hi and that’s it. I didn’t intend to engage any at the moment, but out of curiosity, I chatted with her. Originally I din think of going down, but at the end, I managed to convince her to have a video call with me without any makeup. That video call only lasted for few seconds but enough to confirm she is a SYT and 这个可以。

Went down just now and tried her. Turned out she is a GEM not to be missed. I strike jackpot coz I turned out to be her first ever customer for certain ending. Her massage was so so nia, but I din expect much from her, this eventually turned out to be my greatest session so far. I feel like pamper her so I din ask her to move around a lot.

Her look with or without makeup about the same, definitely a SYT and she told me she is 25 years old, was a salesgirl back in China. I would rate her a 8 or 8.5 out of 10 which is quite rare for massage setting. At the end of the session, I massaged her a bit then taught her hygiene stuff about customers. Total damage standard price but worth every penny. For brothers who want to try her, please take care of her and do not force her to do things that she doesn’t like. She was so green that she din even know how to ask if customers need GQ.

If you find my FR useful, please up my points. This is my first ever detailed FR for a ML, only do it coz I really like this girl a lot.

Last edited by Wee0502; 08-07-2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ritual303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, able to share the location of this joint please? 🙏🏼
Old 08-07-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Linlin FR:

Promised her to write a FR since she is still new and needs to establish a customer base. I added some contacts given by several bros yesterday night, she was the only one that replied me and initiated talk, coz normally most of them just say hi and that’s it. I didn’t intend to engage any at the moment, but out of curiosity, I chatted with her. Originally I din think of going down, but at the end, I managed to convince her to have a video call with me without any makeup. That video call only lasted for few seconds but enough to confirm she is a SYT and 这个可以。

Went down just now and tried her. Turned out she is a GEM not to be missed. I strike jackpot coz I turned out to be her first ever customer for certain ending. Her massage was so so nia, but I din expect much from her, but this eventually turned out to be my greatest session so far. I feel like pamper her so I din ask her to move around a lot.

Her look with or without makeup about the same, definitely a SYT and she told me she is 25 years old, was a salesgirl back in China. I would rate her a 8 or 8.5 out of 10 which is quite rare for massage setting. At the end of the session, I massaged her a bit then taught her hygiene stuff about customers. Total damage standard price but worth every penny. For brothers who want to try her, please take care of her and do not force her to do things that she doesn’t like. She was so green that she din even know how to ask if customers need GQ.

If you find my FR useful, please up my points. This is my first ever detailed FR for a ML, only do it coz I really like this girl a lot.

Power REVIEW! Thanks for the support brother! Yes linlin is very green, but eager to please...
Old 08-07-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster (A)

A heavenly encounter in ... Hougang!

MASSAGE SPA IN HOUGANG AVENUE 1, BLK 10X

****WhatsApp only for first booking, WeChat only upon Meetup.****

Official Opening hours: 11am-11pm

$60 per hour for HIGH QUALITY MASSAGE! no time eating, no piano playing, get what you paid for !!

These heavenly beauties are handpicked by the boss, they are the CREAM OF THE CROP! Don't believe? Come down and try their skills!!

Doudou (豆豆) is the SYT of your dreams! According to some, she looks even better IRL! An expert in massage and juagen!

Sam is from Vietnam, and is great at conversing in both English and mandarin! Come give her high level Poly gf KC skills a shot!

NEW GIRL JUST STARTED WORK 28 JUNE!!!

Yuki, formerly known as xiaxia may look like your shy GND, but she's got a mischievous side that is waiting for you to unlock! Come and try her Thai style massage!

NEW GIRLS linlin and nana JUST STARTED WORK 5 JULY!!!

LinLin (琳琳) is from China, a young (25 years old) and petite lady (1.58m) who is trained in Chinese style massage! She is rather new to this trade, and is still shy shy, so please treat her gently bros!

Nana is a warm, chatty and friendly pint-sized lady from Vietnam, she's only 1.55m tall! She's trained in Chinese style massage and nuru massage! Can enquire with her directly. She can speak Mandarin and English, but can only read english.

Update: as of 28 June, yiyi RTC already, sorry to bros who didn't get a chance to try.. hope we can see her again..

Last edited by HgHeaven; 10-07-2024 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bodak5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm location bro!
Old 09-07-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Hearsay Xiao Xiao ex sin ming rapist is here. Any bro verify?
Old 09-07-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Any fr on nana?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 09-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, got new blood and both look tempting too. Any bro who have tried pls share FR.
Old 09-07-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi, please share the contact and services available. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5120 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

She fits my bills sia. It time for me to go down HG and Meet her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1